April 18, 2024, 07:34:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276847 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2010, 10:10:28 PM »

I beleive that Brad Conway was allowed to visit Nejame's office and look at the records of TES.
.. Why would the ANTs and Milpigs insert themselves into Nadia Bloom's case when the website is not approved by the family. Don't the Blooms have enought to deal with without
someone doing a bring on the clowns ? Cindy could have sent flowers / card / gift card for take away food and kept her ugliness at her own house if she was concerned. Milpig just wants some free webclicks and advertising.

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?
Maybe Cindy can't afford the Salon any longer.. her hair, her mustache. Yet they can afford the risk of screwing up LE and dectectives working diligently in a missing child's case
" because its close to their home"  maybe they should have looked a bit further for Caylee when it was said she is close to home.  they are a disgrace.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:56 PM »

Wouldn't the family of the missing person have to approve/give permission for total strangers to put up a website about their missing loved one?   I always thought the family did the website.   I agree with Turbo---I would have my lawyer contact them so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Hi Ono--I agree.  Anything for a buck, I guess.  I'd watch those donation jars, though.

I will guarantee you they have a scam planned for it.

IMO, they are the most trashy cons I have ever heard of in my lifetime and I have traveled most of the world so that includes a lot of experience. I can't wait to see ALL of them taken out of the courtroom in handcuffs after KC's trail and I will be money that is COMING................the lights on that train are getting much brighter !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »

Maybe Cindy can't afford the Salon any longer.. her hair, her mustache. Yet they can afford the risk of screwing up LE and dectectives working diligently in a missing child's case
" because its close to their home"  maybe they should have looked a bit further for Caylee when it was said she is close to home.  they are a disgrace.

They NEVER got off their butts or out of their house to look for Caylee, so WHY the sudden interest in these other children?  I will tell you why IMO, they always KNEW Caylee was DEAD !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 12, 2010, 10:14:50 PM »

Wouldn't the family of the missing person have to approve/give permission for total strangers to put up a website about their missing loved one?   I always thought the family did the website.   I agree with Turbo---I would have my lawyer contact them so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

Hi Ono--I agree.  Anything for a buck, I guess.  I'd watch those donation jars, though.

IMO, they are the most trashy cons I have ever heard of in my lifetime and I have traveled most of the world so that includes a lot of experience. I can't wait to see ALL of them taken out of the courtroom in handcuffs after KC's trail and I will be money that is COMING................the lights on that train are getting much brighter !!

Me too, Turbo.  I've been accosted by gypsys in former Yugoslavia and to the souks in Morocco.  I've never seen a trashy con like they have going. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

I agree.

I honestly believe a LOT of this would have never been brought to public attention if it had not been for Kathy Belich - She certainly is the "cream of the crop" in my opinion.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »

Me too, Turbo.  I've been accosted by gypsys in former Yugoslavia and to the souks in Morocco.  I've never seen a trashy con like they have going. 

Even the Travellers have more morals than that family. At least Travellers have family loyalty and don't steal from their own kin.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2010, 10:40:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys, a little trip down memory lane.  Kathy Belich is creme of the crop in her field if you ask me.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

I agree.

I honestly believe a LOT of this would have never been brought to public attention if it had not been for Kathy Belich - She certainly is the "cream of the crop" in my opinion.

I so much agree. Kathi has been there since the beginning, fighting for justice for Caylee. I have been a fan for a long time!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 12, 2010, 10:46:09 PM »

Wow I was booted huge............ I love the Grill jokes ......
what I was trying to post ..

Why would Brad Conway be a 3rd party atty in the murder case?
We all know why Mark Nejame is 3rd party - he represents Tim Miller and TES.
We know that BC is representing the Ants. What is it that he truly is representing for the Ants? He is representing them for the ZG civil suit yes, that is a given.

*IF they were telling the Truth all along, which they have not.  Why else would they feel the need of legal counsel because these are 2 separate cases? BC has been here and there within the court room with Casey.
CA/GA chomped themselves clear in their Depo's - Not answering questions they felt were irrelevant by BC's advisement within Morgan's interviews.
I don't understand his BC's place though in the murder trial to be. When he himself advises the Ant's what to say and not to say within the civil case of ZG.
I guess I am confused. Where is the fine line of the civil suit of ZG and the murder trial to be? I thought the civil case was for ZG to clear her name and for her to be reimbursed for loss of work/having her person/reputation slaughtered in public by the Anthony's.
I guess what I am asking is what is Brad Conways vested purpose - to represent the Ants in the Civil Trial?  Or to continue to represent them for further pending charges that are yet to be known/disclosed.  Seems like the Civil Case is a Win Win for Morgan/ZG.
From the way I see it. The only reason why the Ants show up in Court is to get scoop for themselves first hand. They sit behind Casey for their own benefit.  With or Without BC being there in the court room.
They/Ants have to know that they will be part of the murder trial. It is just confusing for me to understand. Lee has immunity correct? GA has testified before the grand jury already against Casey. How does that effect GA in the future?  Lee as a Witness?? Cindy has no immunity nor has ever testified to my knowledge  to the capacity of GA. How does this work then when the trial hits center stage? Where does Brad Conway come in - if he has not been in the court room to date " like Mark Nejame has represented Tim Miller/TES". It is because he has not been called in by the State or the Duhfense team? yet........I am so confused.

CAPP ... help. Somebody

BC is not only representing them for the civil suit but as both counsel for advice as a witness & with a very large looming possibility that his clients can be criminally charged.  If memory serves, it was discussed that Lee would get "use immunity" as opposed to full immunity & I do not think we know for certain yet that he did or will receive that.   Main difference being is with use immunity what he testifies to cannot be used against him, BUT if other evidence comes to light outside of his testimony that goes toward a crime he committed he still can be charged & prosecuted.   They all can receive "use immunity" but still be charged if other evidence separate of their testimony comes to light OR if they lie on the stand the use immunity is off the table, considered null & void (which we can all but guarantee they will).   Casey was offered the same limited type of immunity early on if she had disclosed where Caylee was but it was declined.  Word on the street is that Lee sought it because he has concerns with being charged with tampering with evidence (Rozzie on Watts even mentioned it the other night  for what thats worth but she called it hampering, I kid you not LOL).   As we all know, Cindy is another one that it is being largely speculated that she will indeed be criminally charged at some point (IMHO, if any after Casey's trial because her testimony & impeachment will be the final nail in her lying coffin).   

IMHO the lines are getting crossed because at times Casey's defense & the Anthony's counsel are working in concert with each other yet on certain issues separate...this case couldnt get the waters more muddied.  As far as Im concerned Conman's vested interest is not much different than Bozo's, trying to make a name for himself in a very high profile case.  For any attorney to go the distance far enough to flat out lie for their clients tells me he has crossed the line of ethical attorney, to money grubbing/camera hogging jerk.

Someone earlier brought up Bozo getting caught up in the limelight of this case & that he doesnt care as much as he should if he gets into legal hot water or at worse case scenario loses his license to practice law as being motivated by a big pay out from this case after the trial.   Well, the answer to that is very clear out of his own mouth - early on he boosted about having many offers locked in a drawer for later consideration (book deals, movies, etc) for Casey & I largely expect for himself.    Truth be told, I wish they would pass legislation that nationwide would make it illegal for anyone directly related to a criminal trial to profit of the crime, not only the defendant...in my eyes that should include attorneys, witnesses, jurors & family members if they are charged with a lesser crime.   In my thought process, this would not include media, nonwitnesses, novelists, others from writing about the case.  Something needs to change to get our justice system back to being more honest & focused on what our forefather's intended it to be.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2010, 10:51:26 PM »

I have one thing to say   GRILL THIS....Your Client is going to fry!
"Would you like fries with that?"  Monkey Devil!

Now between Viva La Baez & this its a great time for me to put my tootsies up to watch Dancing With the Stars (yea I have a few TV guilty pleasures)    Tks for the chuckles monkeys, when the news get tough its important to maintain a sense of humor & appreciate the support of friends.

That's one saving grace about this case, it can be side splitting funny. The cast of characters is better than any sitcom. Just when you think nobody funnier could join the mix, enter stage left....another hilarious player.  I remember when talk of the formidable Andrea Lyons was joining the team, I thought OMG, finally somebody to really worry about..........then enters a wooly mammoth  with her own agenda and away it went,  it's kooky.    Needless to say, Caylee didn't deserve to be the victim and will get justice,

Miz, "wooly mammoth," this is what I came back to and this is sort of what I look like right now

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #530 on: April 12, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »

They NEVER got off their butts or out of their house to look for Caylee, so WHY the sudden interest in these other children?  I will tell you why IMO, they always KNEW Caylee was DEAD !!
I am surprised that no one in the public was arrested " seeing the Anthony's on the scene of Nadia's rescue team". That they the Ant's didn't get hurt or verbally accosted by the public. But the way their brains work - maybe that is the exact reason why they did show up. Hoping for someone else to sue for slander or for other money making games. Either way They really know how to push "their community" don't they Turbo. They love the limelight. Can't stay away from it. No matter, not even at the cost of this missing child's welfare.. just can't seem to keep their noses clean. Why this girl?  There has been many missing children in Orlando area since Caylee. Why this girl and why is it that KFN jumped in with them with this child. Because she is missing after the letters came out. Literally. Ants felt it was their fortune of opportunity for redemption. Why do the Milsteads want to be involved? It keeps creeping back in my mind of the words You and I and many were discussing a short while ago.
The Milsteds in Linda Tinelli's interview she said - They Sherry/Hubs freaked out in the early am of Dec 12, 2008. They wanted everything packed up from their tents/signs vehicles everything. They wanted anything that had to do with Caylee "packed up, destroyed, vacated" As if it was of urgent nature. Why? Their excuse was the public would tear it up. No it had nothing to do with public. I just wonder what KFN has as evidence that they have held onto all this time. *knowing or unknowingly.  And are using it at present day in Nadia's case - with GA's dna or etc on it. Items with GA's tape still tacked on etc. I don't know what could of any benefit that GA and Milstead's are back together other than fraud. Even Snakes will turn against Snakes if there is reason to. Now that they KFN are using the exact same equipment, from Caylee. Have not participated in any other missing children since
( supposedly) We don't know the formalities of what is within KFN and LE within GA/CA. Maybe LE is letting them participate for their own reason's of investigation - unrelated to Nadia.
If there is anything that is being investigated within the Milsteads/KFN prior to Nadia - yet still on going for Caylee....even as unfortunate the cause/Nadia being missing. This is a way for LE/FBI to intently watch KFN & the Ants. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #531 on: April 12, 2010, 11:03:49 PM »

Thank you Capp for the explanation. I am sure your post will be looked at and read many more times in the near future. This is so confusing for us who do not understand the legal system. Hard enough to keep up with the Players let alone understand their places within the case itself. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 12, 2010, 11:04:14 PM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

This just is too infuriating, they just happened to show up with media at the ready, yea right!  Cindy felt sick to her stomach...woman why werent you sick to your stomach with your daughter's lies?   Why wouldnt she do the right thing by your granddaughter?   If she has never been willing to do the right thing by her own kids, and then her granddaughter then she & that sidekick tool of a husband have no business inserting themselves in ANYTHING that has to do with children.   STAY HOME you lying sack of waste!   TAKE A HINT WOMAN!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: April 12, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »

Time for me to leave. Goodnight, Monks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2010, 11:10:07 PM »

I sure did! WTH is up with that?!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2010, 11:16:32 PM »

^^^   I watched it again (we all need such patience & tolerance having to endure these scum) she isnt only smiling she is flat out laughing at something.   What completely clueless wonders they are, they know the camera is on them & this is purely to yet again attempt to deceive the public regarding their "image" and yet this evil witch thinks something is funny when they arrived to assist over a missing child, from her words when they got home and saw the news she was "sick to her stomach."    People dont get much viler than the Anthonys.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: April 12, 2010, 11:47:15 PM »

I sure did! WTH is up with that?!
Rosebud looks to be in her jail house stripes in training garb
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: April 12, 2010, 11:49:57 PM »

Most welcome MuffyBee! 

These sums of a britches still have not taken down this website as per Nadia's family request:   http://www.nadiabloom.com/    I also have a problem that they are working against what local LE has instructed anyone with tips to do, what contact number to call - in every media publishing thus far the number they are issuing is listed....but o no not the Milsteads/Anthonys   Here is my answer to their 1-888-one-lost   GET LOST!

http://www.nadiabloom.com
“Please help US find Nadia Bloom”
Dennis the Menace registered it TODAY. Less than three days after this beautiful young girl went missing he jumped up and stole her name and included the KFN number at the bottom of this page.
Registrant:
Kid Finders Network
po box 212306
west palm beach, FL 33421
US
Domain name: NADIABLOOM.COM
Administrative Contact:
Milstead, Dennis amrsignman@aol.com
po box 212306
west palm beach, FL 33421
US
+1.5613332779
Technical Contact:
Administrator, Domain domreg@fatcow.com
70 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
US
+1.8882789780 Fax: +1.7812726550
Registration Service Provider:
FatCow, support@fatcow.com
888-278-9780
Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 11-Apr-2010.
Record expires on 11-Apr-2011.
Record created on 11-Apr-2010.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com
Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.FATCOW.COM
NS1.FATCOW.COM
Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

What new company is this as well?

www.Information-Requested.com is a private web-site that works in conjunction
with Kid Finders Network, Inc. and Safety In A FLASH, Inc.
to
learn more about these companies click on their names
to visit their web sites.

If You Need A Password To Access Special Areas On This Web-Site Please Contact The Person
That Informed You About Downloading The Information Here.

Most Information On This Site Is Private And For Offical Use Only!

http://dennismilstead.fatcow.com/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: April 13, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »

I'm still floored by the quick web site. The news reports on Nadia's thread are all listed early Sat. morning, the 10th, she was reported missing the late afternoon Fri. the 9th
By the 11th milstead had already applied for the domain name, slapped together a site and server and had it up and running. It sure seems like KFN was eagerly waiting for a tragedy, went off without a hitch.........and notice that they still haven't yielded to the family's wishes and removed it.  Pretty obvious that there's more to their motive than 'helping' the Blooms.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #539 on: April 13, 2010, 12:04:41 AM »

STAY HOME you lying sack of waste!   TAKE A HINT WOMAN!

That was good Capp.

I was trying to find a funny hah hah video to go with your words. 
I came across this one instead. The only part that is of interest if from 00-2:15
I have heard this before.

** The first 2 mins 15 secs. Is it Cindy ? Was a 911 call to Orange County a tip from ANON about Casey and Caylee.  Sure sounds like her. Maybe on a pay phone ??** If anyone watches stop the vid at 2:15 - if your speakers are up =you will be blasted off your chair by music. The rest of the vid is nothing but music.. and nonsense.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.