April 24, 2024, 01:00:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277219 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #540 on: April 13, 2010, 12:08:53 AM »

My bad - I have NOT heard the Anon 911 call before.

Hi Northern 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: April 13, 2010, 12:43:53 AM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

I sure did! WTH is up with that?!
Brandi, I was just trying to put that same pictre on here (I couldn't remember how to do it), but yeah, CA is laughing and GA is standing there like he's ready to take on the case.  Sickening.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2010, 12:57:32 AM »

My bad - I have NOT heard the Anon 911 call before.

Hi Northern 

Hi Deenie      Trying to catch up on a few threads tonight
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2010, 01:08:14 AM »

STAY HOME you lying sack of waste!   TAKE A HINT WOMAN!

That was good Capp.

I was trying to find a funny hah hah video to go with your words. 
I came across this one instead. The only part that is of interest if from 00-2:15
I have heard this before.

** The first 2 mins 15 secs. Is it Cindy ? Was a 911 call to Orange County a tip from ANON about Casey and Caylee.  Sure sounds like her. Maybe on a pay phone ??** If anyone watches stop the vid at 2:15 - if your speakers are up =you will be blasted off your chair by music. The rest of the vid is nothing but music.. and nonsense.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Sounds similar to Cindy but I remember that tip call for some reason.   Id love to find out what date the call was made, sounds like it may have been before the bond hearing because the whole world found out for certain what a "lying sack of waste" this entire family is by then because Casey first gave the date that she dropped Caylee off to the nanny at Sawgrass on 6/9, her family then followed & used that date in their initial statements but Sgt Allen & Yuri Melich popped that balloon big time when they discovered images and the video of Caylee dated  6/15 Father's Day.   dum arses!

Tks for the chuckle Deenie!   Im rocking out...

Fee, fee, fi, fi, fo-fo, fum
Look out prison now here she comes
Wearin' her handcuffs and shackles to match
She's got scrubby shoes and a bedhead hat
Wearin' her stripes and no bling bling
She's got blisters on her fingers, now, and everything
She was the devil with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress,
Devil with the blue dress on

CYAS tomorrow

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2010, 01:16:10 AM »

Drats I was in the middle of a post and I lost it .................
thats says this Old Monkey is past her bedtime.

Nite all

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2010, 01:58:26 AM »

STAY HOME you lying sack of waste!   TAKE A HINT WOMAN!

That was good Capp.

I was trying to find a funny hah hah video to go with your words. 
I came across this one instead. The only part that is of interest if from 00-2:15
I have heard this before.

** The first 2 mins 15 secs. Is it Cindy ? Was a 911 call to Orange County a tip from ANON about Casey and Caylee.  Sure sounds like her. Maybe on a pay phone ??** If anyone watches stop the vid at 2:15 - if your speakers are up =you will be blasted off your chair by music. The rest of the vid is nothing but music.. and nonsense.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dET1lrtu9ik&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Sure sounds like her.
I was dancing to "Devil with the blue dress" and my cat got scared!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2010, 03:57:32 AM »

9-8-2008 / Jessie Grund
http://www.wesh.com/news/19129886/detail.html

Now Mallory, I have been known to be lazy ON OCCASION.

...but come on, hiking your leg up on your own SISTER!!!!!!!!

I mean, really.... Lovie.

Isn't that just a tad bit base level?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2010, 07:07:54 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/041210Anthonys-offer-help-in-search-Nadia
Anthonys offer help in search for missing girl
Updated: Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:52 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
<snipped>
George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murder suspect Casey Anthony, arrived late Friday to offer their support. George Anthony returned Saturday morning hoping to aid searchers.

Investigators had asked that volunteer search efforts be limited, so that they would be able to hear Nadia if she made any sounds. Cindy Anthony told FOX 35 on Friday that she didn't think twice about offering her help.

"I got sick to my stomach," said Cindy. "We just got home, turned on the news and saw that she was missing and I said, "Oh my gosh, that's just right around the corner. We need to go.'"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 13, 2010, 07:10:31 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36430666/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/
Anthony Defense Questions FBI Employees
FBI Analysts Grilled Over Evidence Procedures
ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony conducted depositions last week on several FBI employees in Washington.

A source close to the investigation said defense attorneys Linda Kinney-Baden and Jose Baez grilled FBI analysts about how they gathered and analyzed some key pieces of evidence in the Anthony case.

The analysts were asked specifically about duct tape that prosecutors said Anthony used to intentionally suffocate her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is facing a first-degree murder charge in Caylee's death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 13, 2010, 08:30:37 AM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

Yes, I noticed.  She seemed quite amused.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: April 13, 2010, 08:48:33 AM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthonys) are not wanted.  Stay away.

they make me sick to my stomach............I wish these reporters would get it straight.......they never searched for Caylee.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 13, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »

I beleive that Brad Conway was allowed to visit Nejame's office and look at the records of TES.
.. Why would the ANTs and Milpigs insert themselves into Nadia Bloom's case when the website is not approved by the family. Don't the Blooms have enought to deal with without
someone doing a bring on the clowns ? Cindy could have sent flowers / card / gift card for take away food and kept her ugliness at her own house if she was concerned. Milpig just wants some free webclicks and advertising.

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?

Good Morning Monks!!!  BB!  I noticed the moustache!!  She sure has aged!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 13, 2010, 09:02:08 AM »

I beleive that Brad Conway was allowed to visit Nejame's office and look at the records of TES.
.. Why would the ANTs and Milpigs insert themselves into Nadia Bloom's case when the website is not approved by the family. Don't the Blooms have enought to deal with without
someone doing a bring on the clowns ? Cindy could have sent flowers / card / gift card for take away food and kept her ugliness at her own house if she was concerned. Milpig just wants some free webclicks and advertising.

Hi Monkeys.   George and Cindy Anthony have no legal standing whatsoever in the murder trial nor does their lawyer, Brad Conway.  I don't understand why Conway was allowed to look at anything pertaining to TES' records because his clients have no standing in the murder case.  For some reason the Anthonys are allowed to stick their their collective noses in every aspect of the criminal trial.  IMO they should be on trial themselves.  Maybe that would keep them busy and they would not have time to intrude on people who have children who are genuinely missing and not murdered and tossed in the woods by their bad seed.  They got exactly what they wanted when they went to interfere with the Bloom search and stick their noses in.  They were interviewed on TV.  Guess they've been missing it.  Anyway, did anyone else notice that Cindy has grown a mustache?

LOL!! She has a big mop on her head to complete her new look, too!   

I beleive her! She saw there was a search and she didn't think another thing other than "We've got to go!" There's Lights, and Cameras, we'll bring the Action!"   

CBB -Correct.............someone else was getting the media attention and sin-sin said let's go,......they are taking our media coverage!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 13, 2010, 09:09:36 AM »

I'm still floored by the quick web site. The news reports on Nadia's thread are all listed early Sat. morning, the 10th, she was reported missing the late afternoon Fri. the 9th
By the 11th milstead had already applied for the domain name, slapped together a site and server and had it up and running. It sure seems like KFN was eagerly waiting for a tragedy, went off without a hitch.........and notice that they still haven't yielded to the family's wishes and removed it.  Pretty obvious that there's more to their motive than 'helping' the Blooms.

Well according to Sherri M, they have not been asked to.  Here's an email I received in response to one I sen them............WARNING: take a chill pill BEFORE reading it

"info@nadiabloom.com" <info@nadiabloom.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"D Cxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Let me clarify again for the millionth time today.  The Anthony/'s have
nothing to do with KFN and the media is not anyones friend if you do good
things.  We did nothing but help search for a child.  It's not about the
family, it's about the child and if anyone ever really listened they would
know that.  Imagine if every child that was missing had an accused or bad
family member.  No one would help find that innocent child.  That is not
who we are.  We don't care about the money, we are not asking for any, we
don't care what anyone has done.  We only care about the Missing Child.
Talk to Trenton Ducketts dad about KFN and see what he has to say.  You
may be surprised what you hear.

By the way, the family, any family rep. nor the police have asked us to
take Nadia's site down.  I am sure the police are glad that we have been
recieving tips through her website in just the short time it has been up.

Try to understand we are good people trying to do good things and have
never had a hidden agenda.  And finally, it's not our place to judge
anyone.  That's for the man up stairs and the men and women in black robes
who sit on the bench.  Let's all leave the judging to them.

Sherri
KFN

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 13, 2010, 09:14:39 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:30 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/041210Anthonys-offer-help-in-search-Nadia
Anthonys offer help in search for missing girl
Updated: Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:52 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
<snipped>
George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murder suspect Casey Anthony, arrived late Friday to offer their support. George Anthony returned Saturday morning hoping to aid searchers.

Investigators had asked that volunteer search efforts be limited, so that they would be able to hear Nadia if she made any sounds. Cindy Anthony told FOX 35 on Friday that she didn't think twice about offering her help.

"I got sick to my stomach," said Cindy. "We just got home, turned on the news and saw that she was missing and I said, "Oh my gosh, that's just right around the corner. We need to go.'"

Boom - it just dawned on me WHY they are going around.  They are going to try to make it out like the same person took Caylee as that child to give more doubt for the jury. EPIC FAIL !!!!  These people reported their child missing before 30 days.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:56 AM »

Nadia has been found ALIVE......

I heard it and was knocked off and could get back on to post it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 13, 2010, 09:39:40 AM »

Thank God for miracles !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 13, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »

The web site is DOWN finally - I hope LE saw that place for DONATIONS for those scammers. I sent them a note.

I took this from BB12Chris's site:

Kid Finders Network has created nadiabloom.com  and has begun handing out flyers with Nadia’s photo on them. Asking for donations.  “The Blooms appreciate the help, but they don’t approve of the Web site and they want it taken down.”

At publication, the site was still up and running.

IMO this is KFN M.O.  they scam any way they can.

Kid Finder founder Sherri Milstead stated the organization has been “flooded with threatening emails ever since word got out that they were willing to help look for 11-year-old Nadia.”

Milstead claims the Web site was created as a public service and the Blooms can take control of the site if they like. It has donations buttons for their scams.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2010, 10:17:43 AM »

Thank God!! It's gotten to be a rare thing when there's a good outcome! Thanks Sunny, for the Great news!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.