April 25, 2024, 08:38:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277347 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 13, 2010, 11:00:34 AM »

Nadia has been found ALIVE......

I heard it and was knocked off and could get back on to post it!!

Thank God!! It's gotten to be a rare thing when there's a good outcome! Thanks Sunny, for the Great news!!

I just heard she was found alive! thankyou lord!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 13, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/041210Anthonys-offer-help-in-search-Nadia
Anthonys offer help in search for missing girl
Updated: Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:52 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 12 Apr 2010, 6:19 PM EDT
<snipped>
George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murder suspect Casey Anthony, arrived late Friday to offer their support. George Anthony returned Saturday morning hoping to aid searchers.

Investigators had asked that volunteer search efforts be limited, so that they would be able to hear Nadia if she made any sounds. Cindy Anthony told FOX 35 on Friday that she didn't think twice about offering her help.

"I got sick to my stomach," said Cindy. "We just got home, turned on the news and saw that she was missing and I said, "Oh my gosh, that's just right around the corner. We need to go.'"

Boom - it just dawned on me WHY they are going around.  They are going to try to make it out like the same person took Caylee as that child to give more doubt for the jury. EPIC FAIL !!!!  These people reported their child missing before 30 days.

I wonder who george is stalking (woman) he always uses this  type of situation to gookup a bootie call. And pocket money from other women!! theybare the last folks that should be searching or involved in anyones  disappearance. They have no place there.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 13, 2010, 11:09:09 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/041210Anthonys-offer-help-in-search-Nadia
<snipped>
George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murder suspect Casey Anthony, arrived late Friday to offer their support. George Anthony returned Saturday morning hoping to aid searchers.

Investigators had asked that volunteer search efforts be limited, so that they would be able to hear Nadia if she made any sounds. Cindy Anthony told FOX 35 on Friday that she didn't think twice about offering her help.

"I got sick to my stomach," said Cindy. "We just got home, turned on the news and saw that she was missing and I said, "Oh my gosh, that's just right around the corner. We need to go.'"

Boom - it just dawned on me WHY they are going around.  They are going to try to make it out like the same person took Caylee as that child to give more doubt for the jury. EPIC FAIL !!!!  These people reported their child missing before 30 days.

I wonder who george is stalking (woman) he always uses this  type of situation to gookup a bootie call. And pocket money from other women!! theybare the last folks that should be searching or involved in anyones  disappearance. They have no place there.

ok let me try this again!!
george usualy meets women searchers  so whats his motive for a new bootie call. And money scams. I dont think the anthonys have any place there! do they not care how stupid they sound? guess not !!! I am glad they took that  website down good for all you that have written to report it.  buncha loosers money scammers. cindy and george are shaming their parents on both sides! come on now this has to be to embarassing for them !!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 13, 2010, 11:11:34 AM »

The web site is DOWN finally - I hope LE saw that place for DONATIONS for those scammers. I sent them a note.

I took this from BB12Chris's site:

Kid Finders Network has created nadiabloom.com  and has begun handing out flyers with Nadia’s photo on them. Asking for donations.  “The Blooms appreciate the help, but they don’t approve of the Web site and they want it taken down.”

At publication, the site was still up and running.

IMO this is KFN M.O.  they scam any way they can.

Kid Finder founder Sherri Milstead stated the organization has been “flooded with threatening emails ever since word got out that they were willing to help look for 11-year-old Nadia.”

Milstead claims the Web site was created as a public service and the Blooms can take control of the site if they like. It has donations buttons for their scams.

Turbo
and did they fire up the caylee marie to look for the missing girl!!! (the anthonys) of course that!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 13, 2010, 11:14:05 AM »

<snipped>

george usualy meets women searchers  so whats his motive for a new bootie call. And money scams. I dont think the anthonys have any place there! do they not care how stupid they sound? guess not !!! I am glad they took that  website down good for all you that have written to report it.  buncha loosers money scammers. cindy and george are shaming their parents on both sides! come on now this has to be to embarassing for them !!

From what I understand the little girl was on an adventure in the woods right! well in caylees caylees case !
casey was on an adventue to hide the body. but never came out of the woods alive. big difference.
Love your posts turbo Smile

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 13, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »

<snipped>

From what I understand the little girl was on an adventure in the woods right! well in caylees caylees case !
casey was on an adventue to hide the body. but never came out of the woods alive. big difference.

caylee didnt come out alive oops

sorry my first cup of cofee

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 13, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »

I'm still floored by the quick web site. The news reports on Nadia's thread are all listed early Sat. morning, the 10th, she was reported missing the late afternoon Fri. the 9th
By the 11th milstead had already applied for the domain name, slapped together a site and server and had it up and running. It sure seems like KFN was eagerly waiting for a tragedy, went off without a hitch.........and notice that they still haven't yielded to the family's wishes and removed it.  Pretty obvious that there's more to their motive than 'helping' the Blooms.

Well according to Sherri M, they have not been asked to.  Here's an email I received in response to one I sen them............WARNING: take a chill pill BEFORE reading it

"info@nadiabloom.com" <info@nadiabloom.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"D Cxxxxx" <xxxxxxx@yahoo.com>
Let me clarify again for the millionth time today.  The Anthony/'s have
nothing to do with KFN and the media is not anyones friend if you do good
things.  We did nothing but help search for a child.  It's not about the
family, it's about the child and if anyone ever really listened they would
know that.  Imagine if every child that was missing had an accused or bad
family member.  No one would help find that innocent child.  That is not
who we are.  We don't care about the money, we are not asking for any, we
don't care what anyone has done.  We only care about the Missing Child.
Talk to Trenton Ducketts dad about KFN and see what he has to say.  You
may be surprised what you hear.

By the way, the family, any family rep. nor the police have asked us to
take Nadia's site down.  I am sure the police are glad that we have been
recieving tips through her website in just the short time it has been up.

Try to understand we are good people trying to do good things and have
never had a hidden agenda.  And finally, it's not our place to judge
anyone.  That's for the man up stairs and the men and women in black robes
who sit on the bench.  Let's all leave the judging to them.

Sherri
KFN
\

KFN  should stand more for: kindly fund our needs.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 13, 2010, 11:24:19 AM »

<snipped>

what a load of crap!! cindys said:: she got sick pleeeze give me a break!! she wanted to throw up!! she didnt throw up when she washed away caylees DNA from caseys trunk! she didnt even go look for her own grandaughter she fought anyone who did !! oh my god to early  to get drunk(lol) joke  but seriously she is as crazy if not more than her daughter the spawn!!!!
what the hell is wrong with these idiots and where will it stop.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 13, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

I sure did! WTH is up with that?!
Brandi, I was just trying to put that same pictre on here (I couldn't remember how to do it), but yeah, CA is laughing and GA is standing there like he's ready to take on the case.  Sickening.

is cindy gaining weight! she looks older tooo

Loca
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #569 on: April 13, 2010, 11:39:22 AM »

You just KNOW that the Milpigs are going to add Nadia to their found list.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 13, 2010, 11:44:36 AM »

I'm posting this here because I don't want the Anthonys smelling up the Nadia Bloom thread.  What don't the Anthonys get?  They never had a missing grandchild, what they had was a daughter that murdered and disposed of their grandchild.  YOU (the Anthony.s) are not wanted.  Stay away.

Did anyone else notice that Cindy was stifling a huge smile when the cameras turned on her? That's when she put her hand over her mouth to cover it up.   

I sure did! WTH is up with that?!
Brandi, I was just trying to put that same pictre on here (I couldn't remember how to do it), but yeah, CA is laughing and GA is standing there like he's ready to take on the case.  Sickening.

is cindy gaining weight! she looks older tooo

The longer hair ages her...her face is too small for all that hair (wish mine was that thick!).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 13, 2010, 11:50:35 AM »

Thank goodness she's safe!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 13, 2010, 11:53:53 AM »

o/t there is a trail on in session right now.my mom and i have been watching for over a week now..can someone tell me is this trail new or old//it is awefull..it is about a dad and stepmom chaining there daughter to her bed and i fire started and she died..so so sad.she was let down big time by alot of people..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: April 13, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »

Oh gosh, you're right.  Thank God she was found, that's what is really important buuuut......haha to KFN... guess as Sheri said "the man upstairs" wanted Nadia found and for them to take their money grubbing web site down!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: April 13, 2010, 12:08:39 PM »

OT Tip In Haleigh Case Prompts River Search
   Hat tip:  GramaMonkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7065.msg1110198#msg1110198

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: April 13, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »

Add sender to Contacts
To:

Sherri
KFN

Liar Liar, pant on fire 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 13, 2010, 12:33:00 PM »

Add sender to Contacts
To:

Sherri
KFN

Liar Liar, pant on fire 

What you said^      She and her creepy husband and their pals the A's need to go back to their hidey holes and stay there.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 13, 2010, 12:37:03 PM »

Add sender to Contacts
To:

Sherri
KFN

Liar Liar, pant on fire 

What you said^      She and her creepy husband and their pals the A's need to go back to their hidey holes and stay there.

What you both said ^   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: April 13, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »

I hope all the insanity about the TES searches and the accusations of the body (caylee) was no way where it was found because there were people right there will be shown for the bunk that it is.........look at the Nadia search, she was very close. In a dense swampy place or even woods, you can be practically standing on top of something and not know it.     Same thing happened in the Chelsea King search......drop it Bozo, ain't gonna fly
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 13, 2010, 01:07:03 PM »

Oh gosh, you're right.  Thank God she was found, that's what is really important buuuut......haha to KFN... guess as Sheri said "the man upstairs" wanted Nadia found and for them to take their money grubbing web site down!

Edit: quote bracket-fix quotes.  MB

I got irritated as soon as I saw the Scamthonys photo- I mean, what help could they possibly offer the parents- let me see...   Stay away from LE, they are trying to trap you-   Don't let TES come anywhere near you or your child-    you need to buy some batphones so no one can hear your conversations.   Puleeez 
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:18:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.