April 16, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276674 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #660 on: April 15, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »

I can not figure out how their tied together, its like a big puzzle - The Milsteads and Eunice. with there Matching addresses and phone etc.. fraud ? is the only conclusion I seem to keep thinking .
Eunice Gallets Her Church that she worked for as named Secretary up until 2002
Acts II Assembly of God. Address: 13000 Okeechobee Blvd  Loxahatchee, FL 33470

She was removed from her position at Acts II Assembly in 2002 according to sunbiz.org.
She was living in apartments during that time: Pines of Springdale in Palm Beach
She was evicted in 2001. http://advenirstationspringdale.com/StationAtSpringdale.asp
this apt complex looks like a prison - icky.
I found an Obit as well but I can't open it. It is not longer avail. It is I believe her Mother's obit. Its a newspaper in Puerto Rico
From 4/2008.
copied from Google:2 Abr 2008 ... daughters: Eileen Gallets of PA and Eunice Gallets of Delray Beach, FL; she is also survived by five grandchildren and five ...
www.elnuevodia.com/.../obituarios_del_miercoles,_2_de_abril_de_2008.pdf - Puerto Rico

Within the connections -I keep thinking there will be yet another connection point between KFN and the Ants. With this woman's 240+ companies and her being affiliated with Milsteads company Safety in a Flash. Then the Rivera guy who filed/created Never Lose Hope Foundation - that sounds just like Safety in a Flash * within his mission statement. That Milsteads donated 30k to the Ants for the Boat - from NLHF. Her sitting behind the Cloth * cough... no need to report $ tax exempt.  I don't know what to think. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 15, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »

The first letter actually had some good points!
The second one, I couldn't read the handwriting.

Still would people rather the judge gets recused because  hes accused of having a bias in the case due to public outcry, we might as well wait until the next century for her trial.   Its a complete waste of  time, a judge is not supposed to take in consideration any opinions the public attempts to communicate.

Of course I agree, just saying that for a nutjob who contacted a judge her letter was coherent.

I agree Curly...and like it or not, Judge's are human too!! What one is supposed to do and what one does based on human actions and reactions are often eons apart.

The comment wasnt made as to what a judge would or wouldnt do but more to the point referencing people that ignore/are not knowledgeable for whatever reason to know what the standard for a presiding judge on a case is that they feel their letters would make an impact on a judge's opinion versus what they are held to do.   Individuals interjecting their opinions in this manner to a presiding judge are with reckless regard how it could impact a case as well as misguided.

Thank goodness we live in a country where the little old lady sitting at home watching her TV feels free to write the judge and tell him what she thinks...reckless regard.... misguided .....not to her.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 15, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »

I can not figure out how their tied together, its like a big puzzle - The Milsteads and Eunice. with there Matching addresses and phone etc.. fraud ? is the only conclusion I seem to keep thinking .
Eunice Gallets Her Church that she worked for as named Secretary up until 2002
Acts II Assembly of God. Address: 13000 Okeechobee Blvd  Loxahatchee, FL 33470

She was removed from her position at Acts II Assembly in 2002 according to sunbiz.org.
She was living in apartments during that time: Pines of Springdale in Palm Beach
She was evicted in 2001. http://advenirstationspringdale.com/StationAtSpringdale.asp
this apt complex looks like a prison - icky.
I found an Obit as well but I can't open it. It is not longer avail. It is I believe her Mother's obit. Its a newspaper in Puerto Rico
From 4/2008.
copied from Google:2 Abr 2008 ... daughters: Eileen Gallets of PA and Eunice Gallets of Delray Beach, FL; she is also survived by five grandchildren and five ...
www.elnuevodia.com/.../obituarios_del_miercoles,_2_de_abril_de_2008.pdf - Puerto Rico

Within the connections -I keep thinking there will be yet another connection point between KFN and the Ants. With this woman's 240+ companies and her being affiliated with Milsteads company Safety in a Flash. Then the Rivera guy who filed/created Never Lose Hope Foundation - that sounds just like Safety in a Flash * within his mission statement. That Milsteads donated 30k to the Ants for the Boat - from NLHF. Her sitting behind the Cloth * cough... no need to report $ tax exempt.  I don't know what to think. 

WOW  Deenie........I have no idea if there is another connection, but if there is, I have no doubt you will find it.....you are amazing.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #663 on: April 15, 2010, 03:58:35 PM »

The first letter actually had some good points!
The second one, I couldn't read the handwriting.

Still would people rather the judge gets recused because  hes accused of having a bias in the case due to public outcry, we might as well wait until the next century for her trial.   Its a complete waste of  time, a judge is not supposed to take in consideration any opinions the public attempts to communicate.

Of course I agree, just saying that for a nutjob who contacted a judge her letter was coherent.

I agree Curly...and like it or not, Judge's are human too!! What one is supposed to do and what one does based on human actions and reactions are often eons apart.

The comment wasnt made as to what a judge would or wouldnt do but more to the point referencing people that ignore/are not knowledgeable for whatever reason to know what the standard for a presiding judge on a case is that they feel their letters would make an impact on a judge's opinion versus what they are held to do.   Individuals interjecting their opinions in this manner to a presiding judge are with reckless regard how it could impact a case as well as misguided.

Thank goodness we live in a country where the little old lady sitting at home watching her TV feels free to write the judge and tell him what she thinks...reckless regard.... misguided .....not to her.....
The elderly gal who wrote to Judge Strickland .. I agree Sunny. She felt compelled so she put her pen to paper and said her peace. I applaud her too. Her intent was there. Justice for Caylee. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #664 on: April 15, 2010, 04:11:49 PM »

Sunny think about it. How can you have 240+ companies registered under your name ??? Eunice Gallets does.
All within your home address. Again they are active/inactive - but still 240+??
Is this woman a dreamer or ?? Her Mantra is not seeking worship ... Its more like seeking a win hit within one of these companies. I want to be a millionaire. With her ties to the Milsteads..
And there are many of them too. How can these ppl continue on and create more names and company's .......without be hit by the IRS. Bec they have friends like Eunice & non profits. Names I keep coming across within these makeshift corps.
Dennis
William D
Sherri - Mackey ? Maiden Name? she is listed as Sherri Milstead and Sherri Mackey same docs.
Malori
Mallory
Avery
David
Kathi
Tiffani
-------- Monkey Devil! one day I guess Eunice will have to be their Minister behind bars. I have to laugh at this point. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #665 on: April 15, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »

Capp I see you up there. Do you recall the Sister or relative name ?? Milsteads- that you mentioned a few posts ago? A Woman's name. I know you have to be exhausted. I was lurking last night in Haleigh's cage.  You were up late ..later than usual. 

The one thing though that hit me with the transaction of Never Lose Hope Foundation - being handed over to a Law Office - and Mark Nejame being retained the very same day by the Ants.
The money could not have come from Never Lose Hope Foundation to pay for Mr. Nejame. It had to have come from the law firm. Better for Him yes. But its still tied to the Ants - and their claim that Never Lose Hope Foundation ( Non Profit) paid his wages.

Unless I am completely not understanding .. I would think one would be paid after services rendered. Not paid in full the day you retain an atty. What is your take on it ??

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: April 15, 2010, 04:45:38 PM »

Sunny think about it. How can you have 240+ companies registered under your name ??? Eunice Gallets does.
Is this woman a dreamer or ?? Her Mantra is not seeking worship ... Its more like seeking a win hit within one of these companies. I want to be a millionaire. With her ties to the Milsteads..
And there are many of them too. How can these ppl continue on and create more names and company's .......without be hit by the IRS. Bec they have friends like Eunice & non profits. Names I keep coming across within these makeshift corps.
Dennis
William D
Sherri - Mackey ? Maiden Name? she is listed as Sherri Milstead and Sherri Mackey same docs.
Malori
Mallory
Avery
David
Kathi
Tiffani
-------- Monkey Devil! one day I guess Eunice will have to be their Minister behind bars. I have to laugh at this point. 

I haven't a clue as to how or why so many companies and at the home address...could this be some kind of money laundering scheme? tax evasion?  like you said it make  no sense...except the non-profit route! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 15, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »

Can someone point me in the right direction - a poster mentioned yesterday that CM had lost his last two death penalty cases     where can I find that?  Google is not helping me..
Good afternoon all, this is the only thing I could find on Mason..
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-cheney-mason-lawsuit-062409,0,4224437.story

Thankyou.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #668 on: April 15, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »

Markey is the last name used by Sherri Milstead - not Mackey - My Error.

I am officially shut out of Sunbiz.org. ~ I will probably have the Hacker patrol on my porch in the next hour. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: April 15, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »

I am officially shut out of Sunbiz.org. ~ I will probably have the Hacker patrol on my porch in the next hour. 

I have heard the name Markey before but can't remember why or where...........how could you get shut out??  It they come to your door tell them you don't know where that person is but if they find her let you know cause she stole your husband and you are looking for her too

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #670 on: April 15, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »

I have heard the name Markey before but can't remember why or where...........how could you get shut out??  It they come to your door tell them you don't know where that person is but if they find her let you know cause she stole your husband and you are looking for her too

Omg Sunny you slay me. I literally was shut out from sunbiz.org they prob have my ip on a watch list ...... I bet many Monkey ip's are on watch lists " Florida " sites legal/law/courts/cases etc ...We are the Banana Party  Monkey Devil!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: April 15, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »

Capp I see you up there. Do you recall the Sister or relative name ?? Milsteads- that you mentioned a few posts ago? A Woman's name. I know you have to be exhausted. I was lurking last night in Haleigh's cage.  You were up late ..later than usual. 

The one thing though that hit me with the transaction of Never Lose Hope Foundation - being handed over to a Law Office - and Mark Nejame being retained the very same day by the Ants.
The money could not have come from Never Lose Hope Foundation to pay for Mr. Nejame. It had to have come from the law firm. Better for Him yes. But its still tied to the Ants - and their claim that Never Lose Hope Foundation ( Non Profit) paid his wages.

Unless I am completely not understanding .. I would think one would be paid after services rendered. Not paid in full the day you retain an atty. What is your take on it ??

I do remember Mark Nejame handed TES a check toward the November search, if memory serves $12,000 & it may have been from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.   Nejame represented the Anthonys pro bono, but it has been discussed that another donor, not NLHF provided monies to cover his legal fees in that regard, none of which I have seen confirmed.    Blink might be able to shed some light on Nejame's role at that time.

My computer crashed so I lost a massive file I had organized for this case including stuff about KFN, needless to say I now put files like this with my graphics & music in my external hard drive so I dont have this happen again.  That being said, from memory I remember the names Kathi, Lucille & Kari Milstead being used on their businesses listed (original reference was a sunbiz page), cannot recall anything about Eunice

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #672 on: April 15, 2010, 06:18:37 PM »

I do remember Mark Nejame handed TES a check toward the November search, if memory serves $12,000 & it may have been from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.   Nejame represented the Anthonys pro bono, but it has been discussed that another donor, not NLHF provided monies to cover his legal fees in that regard, none of which I have seen confirmed.    Blink might be able to shed some light on Nejame's role at that time.

My computer crashed so I lost a massive file I had organized for this case including stuff about KFN, needless to say I now put files like this with my graphics & music in my external hard drive so I dont have this happen again.  That being said, from memory I remember the names Kathi, Lucille & Kari Milstead being used on their businesses listed (original reference was a sunbiz page), cannot recall anything about Eunice
Thank U Capp

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #673 on: April 15, 2010, 06:20:46 PM »

Well I sure agree with Pat Brown on these 2 points.....I was just saying last week that KC will do well in prison......she will have no problems adjusting....just as she has done in jail.....she will find ways to keep herself amused.  She will have her little band of followers who will write her, send her cards, stroke her ego and send her commissary money. And she will have her lesbian lover..........and if  possible a few sexual relationships with a male guards.  Prison would not be a punishment for KC...

I agree Sunny!  And true, prison will not be a punishment for her.  She will likely continue to blame others.  And only if/when (as in never) she can admit to herself what she has done, she will see imprisonment as unfair to her.  Yet, she will adapt, as you've outlined above, am sure of that. 

Then she will very likely add to her 'law drawer' and file endless appeal after appeal, for the remainder of her life.  Our only hope will be that she dies an early natural death.  Or she gets placed into general population where the guards will momentarily stop to tie their shoe or whistle and look the other way... while 'prison justice' is meted by one or more inmates willing to go there.  Am thinking that will be the only way she will be put out of our misery. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: April 15, 2010, 06:31:00 PM »

Dennis
William D
Malori
Mallory
Avery
David
Kathi
Tiffani

Am guessing it's just as well they have her for their 'minister', since they seem to worship money above all else.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #675 on: April 15, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »

These are the day of days .. after the huge landslide of Letters/doc dumps ..etc here for Caylee - and then Natalie Bloom, and now the new findings of Haleigh .. my head is spinning.

My heart and head are being jerked sideways and its not because of the Girls * never. Its the madness of the unknown. Natalie being found was a miracle. BEST News ever.
Caylee has been found, Haleigh has not been found yet - yet the world is awaiting to hear.

Now its in the hands of the pro's who are to be trusted in " law" for Caylee. I can't imagine being a parent " that has had a child removed from them" like Sandra Cantu - and knowing your completely innocent as a Mother ~ with your heart shattered. And having to wait for the legal system to get on with it - in your Daughters Name.

Its so disturbing. All of it. It is so just.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 15, 2010, 06:33:16 PM »

Omg Sunny you slay me. I literally was shut out from sunbiz.org they prob have my ip on a watch list ...... I bet many Monkey ip's are on watch lists " Florida " sites legal/law/courts/cases etc ...We are the Banana Party  Monkey Devil!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #677 on: April 15, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »

WE ARE the Banana Party Wyks

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #678 on: April 15, 2010, 06:39:39 PM »

I have to go now - be back later 

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: April 15, 2010, 06:45:56 PM »

Do anyone remember the BIG LONG LETTER, I posted back in 08... Thats what someone called it...being I didnt know how to post links so I posted the whole article. Anyways I'm trying to find the story regarding the Milsteads being investigated. I didnt find the article but did find my post in thread 96 I believe. It talks about the non-profit and all the businesses linked to them....
Just a tad bit of post.....Sorry if still to long!!

It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.