April 19, 2024, 03:44:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276862 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »

Markey is the last name used by Sherri Milstead - not Mackey - My Error.

I am officially shut out of Sunbiz.org. ~ I will probably have the Hacker patrol on my porch in the next hour. 

I have heard the name Markey before but can't remember why or where...........how could you get shut out??  It they come to your door tell them you don't know where that person is but if they find her let you know cause she stole your husband and you are looking for her too

Omg Sunny you slay me. I literally was shut out from sunbiz.org they prob have my ip on a watch list ...... I bet many Monkey ip's are on watch lists " Florida " sites legal/law/courts/cases etc ...We are the Banana Party  Monkey Devil!

the Monkey Watch List!  LOL  thank goodness we can always go to a proxy if need be!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2010, 06:53:38 PM »

Markey is the last name used by Sherri Milstead - not Mackey - My Error.

I am officially shut out of Sunbiz.org. ~ I will probably have the Hacker patrol on my porch in the next hour. 

I have heard the name Markey before but can't remember why or where...........how could you get shut out??  It they come to your door tell them you don't know where that person is but if they find her let you know cause she stole your husband and you are looking for her too

Omg Sunny you slay me. I literally was shut out from sunbiz.org they prob have my ip on a watch list ...... I bet many Monkey ip's are on watch lists " Florida " sites legal/law/courts/cases etc ...We are the Banana Party  Monkey Devil!

WE ARE the Banana Party Wyks

I love it!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2010, 07:25:13 PM »

Well I sure agree with Pat Brown on these 2 points.....I was just saying last week that KC will do well in prison......she will have no problems adjusting....just as she has done in jail.....she will find ways to keep herself amused.  She will have her little band of followers who will write her, send her cards, stroke her ego and send her commissary money. And she will have her lesbian lover..........and if  possible a few sexual relationships with a male guards.  Prison would not be a punishment for KC...

I agree Sunny!  And true, prison will not be a punishment for her.  She will likely continue to blame others.  And only if/when (as in never) she can admit to herself what she has done, she will see imprisonment as unfair to her.  Yet, she will adapt, as you've outlined above, am sure of that. 

Then she will very likely add to her 'law drawer' and file endless appeal after appeal, for the remainder of her life.  Our only hope will be that she dies an early natural death.  Or she gets placed into general population where the guards will momentarily stop to tie their shoe or whistle and look the other way... while 'prison justice' is meted by one or more inmates willing to go there.  Am thinking that will be the only way she will be put out of our misery. 

Hi Wyks........IIRC there are no longer the endless appeals in FL .....let me check to be sure....

http://answers.uslegal.com/questions.php?q=8789

Full Question:

How many appeals are allowed to a prisoner on death row?

Answer

In Florida, death-row inmates have an opportunity to file one postconviction motion with the trial court, which must include all possible claims pursuant to Rule of Criminal Procedures 3.850. This rule provides a vehicle for inmates to challenge the judgment or the sentence on the grounds "that the sentence was in excess of the maximum authorized by law, that the plea was given involuntarily, or that the judgment or sentence is otherwise subject to collateral attack." In addition, a death-row inmate may also file a writ of habeas corpus with the Florida Supreme Court to challenge possible ineffective assistance of counsel on appeal. Finally, a death-row inmate may file a writ of habeas corpus with a federal court.

Since she thinks she is going to walk outta court scot free and when that doesn't happen I think their model prisoner is going to turn into the wicked witch she really is.  She will probably spend most of her time in detention cause the 'ladies'  will not be taking her crap..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2010, 07:27:36 PM »

Oh Deenie- you're on their most wanted list- a KFN Fugitive- better watch out or Georgie will be coming looking for you in his boat.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2010, 07:30:40 PM »

These are the day of days .. after the huge landslide of Letters/doc dumps ..etc here for Caylee - and then Natalie  Nadia Bloom, and now the new findings of Haleigh .. my head is spinning.

My heart and head are being jerked sideways and its not because of the Girls * never. Its the madness of the unknown. Natalie Nadia being found was a miracle. BEST News ever.
Caylee has been found, Haleigh has not been found yet - yet the world is awaiting to hear.

Now its in the hands of the pro's who are to be trusted in " law" for Caylee. I can't imagine being a parent " that has had a child removed from them" like Sandra Cantu - and knowing your completely innocent as a Mother ~ with your heart shattered. And having to wait for the legal system to get on with it - in your Daughters Name.

Its so disturbing. All of it. It is so just.

I know exactly what you are saying.....I think I would go crazy....I don't know if my faith is strong enough to get me through something like that....and I sure don't want to put it to the test. I understand why parents sometimes take the law into their own hands.............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2010, 07:32:38 PM »

I have to go now - be back later 

TTYL....I will be outta here shortly...it's Survivor night in my house!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »

Do anyone remember the BIG LONG LETTER, I posted back in 08... Thats what someone called it...being I didnt know how to post links so I posted the whole article. Anyways I'm trying to find the story regarding the Milsteads being investigated. I didnt find the article but did find my post in thread 96 I believe. It talks about the non-profit and all the businesses linked to them....
Just a tad bit of post.....Sorry if still to long!!

It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds.

Chocy, I did remember the post after I started reading it...thanks for reposting it....it's a good read

Rest in Peace Caylee

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2010, 09:09:23 PM »

Do anyone remember the BIG LONG LETTER, I posted back in 08... Thats what someone called it...being I didnt know how to post links so I posted the whole article. Anyways I'm trying to find the story regarding the Milsteads being investigated. I didnt find the article but did find my post in thread 96 I believe. It talks about the non-profit and all the businesses linked to them....
Just a tad bit of post.....Sorry if still to long!!

It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off. It is the overall team’s recommendation that those business interests should be reviewed against the charitable transactions in question. We will not be providing the data on the specific principals’ business interests as part of this research publicly in an effort to keep the focus on our primary objective. American Media Inc- Possible Ties to ABC’s 20/20 In Jose Baez press release, where a Todd Black references a non-active or non-existent public relations firm, when traced the phone number included matches that of a company called: AIM Productions & Management 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 615-259-1111 Oversight or error on behalf of the elusive Mr. Black? Not sure on that issue, but we are sure about the following… Listed as an employee/principal of AIM Productions, Kevin Adams A search for listing alternative business addresses and employer ties: Kevin Adams Artisan Medical 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203-3100 (same address as AIM) 615-259-1111 A search for other employees/businesses at same address yields: Neal Pond VP Country Weekly Magazine 118 16th Avenue South Nashville, TN 615-259-1111 (same address as AIM and Artisan Medical, same phone,) as Artisan Medical Neil Pond, VP of Country Weekly Magazine, and CWM are owned by AMERICAN MEDIA, INC. Among several of their publications, they are the privately held Company that owns The National Enquirer, The Globe and Star Magazine. Mr. Pond has been quoted in a few ABC online articles as a contributor, but no specific link to the 20/20 show. 5 Summary and Request For Investigation It is the sincere hope of this research team that the findings of our report and the subsequent available verification data are reviewed and appropriate action be taken to investigate these matters urgently. We feel strongly that there is potential evidence of the principal parties engaging in the inappropriate use of publicly donated funds.

Chocy, I did remember the post after I started reading it...thanks for reposting it....it's a good read

Yes, very good. I have all that on my other computer back up but it is SO time consuming to try to find something individually. There was also a connection with the luxury car company which offered the reward for Caylee ALIVE ONLY....(which I thought was very strange)........for something like 90 days. That is also a jet plane brokerage involved with the luxury car company. KFN lost it's tax exempt status and claimed to be covered under another non-profit but after contacting that company they said they had NO CONNECTION at all to them and had NEVER been an IRS cover non-profit for them. I will try to remember that name they tried to use as a non-profit where people could donate.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2010, 09:13:33 PM »

I can not figure out how their tied together, its like a big puzzle - The Milsteads and Eunice. with there Matching addresses and phone etc.. fraud ? is the only conclusion I seem to keep thinking .
Eunice Gallets Her Church that she worked for as named Secretary up until 2002
Acts II Assembly of God. Address: 13000 Okeechobee Blvd  Loxahatchee, FL 33470

She was removed from her position at Acts II Assembly in 2002 according to sunbiz.org.
She was living in apartments during that time: Pines of Springdale in Palm Beach
She was evicted in 2001. http://advenirstationspringdale.com/StationAtSpringdale.asp
this apt complex looks like a prison - icky.
I found an Obit as well but I can't open it. It is not longer avail. It is I believe her Mother's obit. Its a newspaper in Puerto Rico
From 4/2008.
copied from Google:2 Abr 2008 ... daughters: Eileen Gallets of PA and Eunice Gallets of Delray Beach, FL; she is also survived by five grandchildren and five ...
www.elnuevodia.com/.../obituarios_del_miercoles,_2_de_abril_de_2008.pdf - Puerto Rico

Within the connections -I keep thinking there will be yet another connection point between KFN and the Ants. With this woman's 240+ companies and her being affiliated with Milsteads company Safety in a Flash. Then the Rivera guy who filed/created Never Lose Hope Foundation - that sounds just like Safety in a Flash * within his mission statement. That Milsteads donated 30k to the Ants for the Boat - from NLHF. Her sitting behind the Cloth * cough... no need to report $ tax exempt.  I don't know what to think. 

That "church" is another one of those where you WRITE and get your minister status. It is not affiliated with any legitimate church at all that I can find. I am guessing it is just another front, am researching now to see if they have a tax exempt status and who is their registered agent. I will let you know as soon as I can find it.

WHERE ARE YOU BLINK? 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.
The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.
--
I have more coming.

If I am not mistaken NeJame stated that he took that pro bono, so the story about them paying him is most likely more BS. If I am not mistaken we found that they were not even a non profit when that boat was "donated" (which I never believed) and when NeJame was hired.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2010, 10:31:59 PM »

Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.
The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.
--
I have more coming.

If I am not mistaken NeJame stated that he took that pro bono, so the story about them paying him is most likely more BS. If I am not mistaken we found that they were not even a non profit when that boat was "donated" (which I never believed) and when NeJame was hired.
Turbo my first words were copied from Mark Nejames personal law firm site - That what I posted were copied and pasted from his own Law site. His links = Media following him. He approved I am guessing of the news media within his own site. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2010, 12:54:54 AM »

--
I have more coming.

Turbo my first words were copied from Mark Nejames personal law firm site - That what I posted were copied and pasted from his own Law site. His links = Media following him. He approved I am guessing of the news media within his own site. 

Well, another turn of the story. Maybe it wasn't him but someone else who said they were taking it pro bono - I will have to see what I can find on that.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2010, 01:57:57 AM »

--
I have more coming.

Well, another turn of the story. Maybe it wasn't him but someone else who said they were taking it pro bono - I will have to see what I can find on that.
No worries Turbo - I know you have a mind like an Elephant - Like me.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2010, 02:08:20 AM »

I have to say to Sunnytx
I wear my big girl panties - even though they are Army Camo shorts that almost touch my knees. I am with you Sunny ..  - I may be a tomboy Monkey - I do wear and tear hard. 
That goes for Turbo 2.  Your part of the fight - Your efforts keep me going. 

Justice for Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2010, 07:23:47 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-casey-anthony-being-set-up-by.html
Friday, April 16, 2010
Is Casey Anthony Being Set Up By A Jailhouse Snitch?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2010, 07:43:44 AM »

Looking Deeper. I came across the woman by the name of Eunice Gallets
She is a very busy woman. Dennis Milstead filed a corporation under her name.
The name of the corp is Creative World Technologies.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/PO-Box-212306-West-Palm-Beach-FL-33421-a17176129.aspx
The address of Creative World Technologies is the same address as Safety in a Flash.
PO Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL 33421

Going back to Sunbiz.org - Creative World Technology LLC is actually D.B.A of
SANI-CLEAN SANITIZING & DEODORIZING SERVICES, LLC.
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=L09000072083&inq_came_from=OFFFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0001&names_name_ind=P&ret_names_cor_number=&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=&ret_princ_comp_name=CREATIVETECHNOLOGYS&ret_princ_type=
Is Filed under the same address as Kid Finders Network
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
--
This Eunice Gallats is named under Florida Limited Liability -sunbiz.org
Creative World Technology's Inc - If you open the PDF it signed by Dennis Milstead.
--
Eunice Gallats is under sunbiz.org - within Florida Corps. There are countless corporations under her name (active and expired) and each have the same address of Delray Florida. 254 Companies listed with her name and same address, I counted
2825 SW 22nd ave #105 Delray Beach Florida - which is a condo.
They are all financial, real estate or some sort of outdoor type company - or service related.
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=eunice&LastName=gallets&City=&State=&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1
*There is a filing under Sunbiz.org Eunice Gallets
Fictitious Name Corporation: The Exodus Connection 
Filed 2001 - Expired: 2006 Company address: P.O. BOX 353
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 - Phone 561-333-6520
Which is the current phone number on the Safety in a Flash website http://www.safetyinaflash.com/support.html

Eunice Gallets is a ordained Florida Minister.
http://www.higher-calling.org/Gallets.htm She was a minister for Women's Prisons in the State of Florida according to her bio. When she stopped or started it does not say. * I guess that would be a way of collecting money for Milstead. On the fly - her being a minister.
She is a Paralegal for Geo Group in Boca Raton
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/a164d17fe796d7e9052576d9006cb856/2ec621b38c2f47cb8525744a004c77fd!OpenDocument
Geo Group is a corporation that maintains/manages and builds correctional facilities
http://www.thegeogroupinc.com/index.asp

Another one that writes to our Presidents- Her letter to Florida Atty Gen about Obama
http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/03/11/to-holder-from-sunny-florida-with-a-detour-through-mel-martinez.aspx

- the trail of this woman is endless. Still trying to figure out how she & Milstead are so buddy buddy. Two non profits that are linked to the Ants. KFN and the Caylee Foundation - both have ties to Churches. Wondering if Cindy and Eunice have a connection.   

Looks like you may have hit on something huge!  Wonder if she's his sister or simply a 'business partner'.  The prison minister bit is interesting, does she also do jails and does she always use the same name.

The name "Eunice" is an old-fashioned name. Could she be Milstead's mother (remarried with a different last name) or Milstead's wife's mother....possibly an aunt?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2010, 09:55:29 AM »

Looking Deeper. I came across the woman by the name of Eunice Gallets
She is a very busy woman. Dennis Milstead filed a corporation under her name.
The name of the corp is Creative World Technologies.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/PO-Box-212306-West-Palm-Beach-FL-33421-a17176129.aspx
The address of Creative World Technologies is the same address as Safety in a Flash.
PO Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL 33421

Going back to Sunbiz.org - Creative World Technology LLC is actually D.B.A of
SANI-CLEAN SANITIZING & DEODORIZING SERVICES, LLC.
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=L09000072083&inq_came_from=OFFFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0001&names_name_ind=P&ret_names_cor_number=&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=&ret_princ_comp_name=CREATIVETECHNOLOGYS&ret_princ_type=
Is Filed under the same address as Kid Finders Network
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
--
This Eunice Gallats is named under Florida Limited Liability -sunbiz.org
Creative World Technology's Inc - If you open the PDF it signed by Dennis Milstead.
--
Eunice Gallats is under sunbiz.org - within Florida Corps. There are countless corporations under her name (active and expired) and each have the same address of Delray Florida. 254 Companies listed with her name and same address, I counted
2825 SW 22nd ave #105 Delray Beach Florida - which is a condo.
They are all financial, real estate or some sort of outdoor type company - or service related.
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=eunice&LastName=gallets&City=&State=&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1
*There is a filing under Sunbiz.org Eunice Gallets
Fictitious Name Corporation: The Exodus Connection 
Filed 2001 - Expired: 2006 Company address: P.O. BOX 353
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 - Phone 561-333-6520
Which is the current phone number on the Safety in a Flash website http://www.safetyinaflash.com/support.html

Eunice Gallets is a ordained Florida Minister.
http://www.higher-calling.org/Gallets.htm She was a minister for Women's Prisons in the State of Florida according to her bio. When she stopped or started it does not say. * I guess that would be a way of collecting money for Milstead. On the fly - her being a minister.
She is a Paralegal for Geo Group in Boca Raton
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/a164d17fe796d7e9052576d9006cb856/2ec621b38c2f47cb8525744a004c77fd!OpenDocument
Geo Group is a corporation that maintains/manages and builds correctional facilities
http://www.thegeogroupinc.com/index.asp

Another one that writes to our Presidents- Her letter to Florida Atty Gen about Obama
http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/03/11/to-holder-from-sunny-florida-with-a-detour-through-mel-martinez.aspx

- the trail of this woman is endless. Still trying to figure out how she & Milstead are so buddy buddy. Two non profits that are linked to the Ants. KFN and the Caylee Foundation - both have ties to Churches. Wondering if Cindy and Eunice have a connection.   

Looks like you may have hit on something huge!  Wonder if she's his sister or simply a 'business partner'.  The prison minister bit is interesting, does she also do jails and does she always use the same name.

The name "Eunice" is an old-fashioned name. Could she be Milstead's mother (remarried with a different last name) or Milstead's wife's mother....possibly an aunt?

She couldn't be Casey's mysterious jail pastor, could she?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2010, 10:30:11 AM »

I am not sure about this lady Eunice Gallets.  I do know in the beginning of the case we ran across a name that kept popping up on the Sun Biz site.  However we later found that was the person prepared the incorporation for these companies..not the owner.

I don't know about Eunice's involvement though.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 16, 2010, 11:13:29 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/04/is-casey-anthony-being-set-up-by.html
Friday, April 16, 2010
Is Casey Anthony Being Set Up By A Jailhouse Snitch?

ya know if I was looking at 10 years and thought I might have something that could lessen my time, I'd use that something, without a doubt. The letters are KC's........written by her...they can't be disputed....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: April 16, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »

I am not sure about this lady Eunice Gallets.  I do know in the beginning of the case we ran across a name that kept popping up on the Sun Biz site.  However we later found that was the person prepared the incorporation for these companies..not the owner.

I don't know about Eunice's involvement though.

uuuuuummmmmmm that might be it!  thanks G DD

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.