April 20, 2024, 01:54:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 276952 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: April 16, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »

The citing in the defense motion of Scared Monkeys was a court hearing day & we were (inc myself) extremely active that day.   
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4660.0
I am not having a good day, could you please explain what you mean. I skimmed over everything and I see nothing mentioned of SM.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: April 16, 2010, 06:42:44 PM »

Cappy,this stinks.Maybe this blogger was on a mission.

Im fuming but I do not think this is a big issue at all.   Although I just said yesterday that the defense would take any opportunity to use ANY communication this presiding judge would hear or read as a reason to get him removed from the case for bias.

Im livid with this wannabe tool for bragging for his 15 minutes, fame of what I have to ask -  that he got a compliment from a judge... So the flip what!   Now that being said, the defense is foolish to point out this blog because I've often wondered why MD often seemed to over sympathize with the Anthonys & at times appeared to be favoring a defense stance on a few issues.   I hope he's proud of himself now that his big mouth & big head has caused this fair judge to have to defend himself...and he wonders why he got so much slack even before this came to light? 

It worried me when JS walked over and spoke with him and them MD bragging about it every chance he could remotely connect in his blog.  I hope you're right. You usually are so I'll try to not worry about yet more set backs. I wish bozo would get disbarred and scurry back to hawking bikinis
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 16, 2010, 06:50:41 PM »

The citing in the defense motion of Scared Monkeys was a court hearing day & we were (inc myself) extremely active that day.   

And as usual I see Joy Wray on page two.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 16, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »

Im fuming but I do not think this is a big issue at all.   Although I just said yesterday that the defense would take any opportunity to use ANY communication this presiding judge would hear or read as a reason to get him removed from the case for bias.

Im livid with this wannabe tool for bragging for his 15 minutes, fame of what I have to ask -  that he got a compliment from a judge... So the flip what!   Now that being said, the defense is foolish to point out this blog because I've often wondered why MD often seemed to over sympathize with the Anthonys & at times appeared to be favoring a defense stance on a few issues.   I hope he's proud of himself now that his big mouth & big head has caused this fair judge to have to defend himself...and he wonders why he got so much slack even before this came to light? 

It worried me when JS walked over and spoke with him and them MD bragging about it every chance he could remotely connect in his blog.  I hope you're right. You usually are so I'll try to not worry about yet more set backs. I wish bozo would get disbarred and scurry back to hawking bikinis

He'll have to hawk them,cause he nor any of his sidekicks will fit into one. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 16, 2010, 06:53:30 PM »

I must be losing my mind I don't see this.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 16, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »

He'll have to hawk them,cause he nor any of his sidekicks will fit into one. 

LOL     Monkey Devil!  true dat!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 16, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »

Im reading this motion & poor excuse for a transcript.   It should be verbatim in its entirety damasses - how many off topic's can one get away with - Im still livid but this is a joke! 
MD does talk about JS being fair & that other attorneys have said the same thing...

They go back to the judge saying "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers"   Well she didnt have to testify, he was looking at HER sworn statement to LE & hellooo my dog knows she was lying!   The world knows she lied, she admitted she lied...AND?

Accusing the judge of bringing up his election as a reason to wait to set a trial date....seriously?   Its not because he's concerned with politics you fool, its because his calendar both judicially & personally is obviously preventing him from being able to allot months for this trial, as anticipated it will take from voir dire to the end.

But here is the REAL reason Bozo wants him gone, the defense was ridiculous enough to put in that JS filed a complaint to the bar on Bozo & claims it to be untrue hearsay...apparently he's still stinging & ON A PERSONAL VENDETTA    I want Bozo removed! j/k...not   Actually, Bozo is the gift that keeps on giving & apparently his koolaid drinking associates arent exhibiting legal wisdom either....remember I said that Bozo since you and your whiny famewhoring associates read here.

JVM is discussing it, Beth Karas of Insessions is way wrong - its ok he reads blogs & yes he can call someone for personal well wishes so long as he is not talking about cases he is presiding over, obviously JVM & Mike Brooks didnt read yet before making comment.... O dear God and what attorney is commenting for JVM Kim Picazzo of tainted/self-serving representation of Crystal Sheffield in the Haleigh Cummings case until Crystal FIRED HER.    PS of course her opinion is saying he has to recuss himself....I think its obvious I dont agree.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 16, 2010, 07:08:37 PM »

I am not having a good day, could you please explain what you mean. I skimmed over everything and I see nothing mentioned of SM.

It's on page 17 of 37 and references 3-12-09.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #768 on: April 16, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »

Well, if Judge Strickland is booted.......we can expect the trial to be delayed another 2-3 years Rolling Eyes So a new Judge can get 'familiar' with the case Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 16, 2010, 07:13:48 PM »

I must be losing my mind I don't see this.

Norose, for some reason (to show bias, prejudice, public lynching of Bozo's murder one defendant) SM was cited at the bottom of pg 8 in the defense's motion. - mind you we were extremely active that day & it went on for large amount of pages so what exactly he is fixated on is anyone's guess.   I will say this, I was not complimentary as in many....AND BOZO IS HIS NAMO...moron

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: April 16, 2010, 07:14:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23175967/detail.html

Casey Anthony's friend talks Part 1  of 2  http://www.wftv.com/video/23175347/index.html
                                       Images:  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23174801/detail.html

Thanks---this was a good interview--Kathi did a stellar job.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 16, 2010, 07:14:51 PM »

Well, if Judge Strickland is booted.......we can expect the trial to be delayed another 2-3 years Rolling Eyes So a new Judge can get 'familiar' with the case Rolling Eyes
Im pretty confrident this wont happen Nutt, not enough established

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 16, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »

After dinner I will look again, for some reason I'm not seeing this, on the pdf file of the motion right?
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 16, 2010, 07:17:37 PM »

After dinner I will look again, for some reason I'm not seeing this, on the pdf file of the motion right?

Yes, but it's an addendum. So page 8 of the addendum. The document is 37 pages long...

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 16, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »

Yes, but it's an addendum. So page 8 of the addendum. The document is 37 pages long...
I saw part of it just now, thank-you. I don't know what to say
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 16, 2010, 07:25:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-defense-team-wants-judge-stan-strickland-removed-for-relationship-with-blogger-what-do-you-think-of-that.html
Casey Anthony: Defense team wants Judge Stan Strickland removed for relationship with blogger — what do you think of that?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 16 2010 6:33 PM
Discuss This: Comments(5) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s defense team wants Judge Stan Strickland disqualified for his friendliness toward a pro-prosecution blog, TV stations reported tonight.

“Within the past hour, Casey’s defense team filed a new motion demanding a new judge,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said on the 6 p.m. news. “Their motion claims Judge Stan Strickland developed a personal relationship with a journalist-blogger, who told a defense investigator the judge called him personally. Casey’s attorneys say this could influence Judge Strickland.”

WKMG-Channel 6 supplied more detail, including the blogger’s name, Marinade Dave. WKMG’s Mike DeForest reported that the defense alleges that Strickland has “become a fan of this blogger’s Web site, which they call pro-prosecution.”

The motion says that Strickland has praised the blogger, whose real name is Dave Knechel, and asked that he be brought to the bench to be complimented. Strickland also called Knechel at home after a medical procedure, the blogger said.

DeForest quoted from an interview that Knechel gave the defense: “He called me when I was in the hospital. … He called me when I got out.”

The defense says that “Strickland’s endorsement of Mr. Knechel’s blog is evidence of Judge Strickland’s own pro-prosecution slant in this case.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Strickland has 30 days to decide whether to disqualify himself  and determine whether the defense has made “sound legal arguments regardless of the truth in this matter,” DeForest reported.

In a refreshing bit of frankness, DeForest said it was too early to speculate what it all meant. But speculate he did, saying that a new judge could take over.
WKMG anchor Lauren Rowe shook her head and rolled her eyes in disbelief.

“Another wrench thrown in the Casey Anthony saga,” DeForest said.

“A big heavy wrench,” Rowe added.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 16, 2010, 07:25:37 PM »

I just read this latest act of deforestation by Bobo and crew.  First Marinade is not a media figure, nor is he famous, he is a blogger who used to sell marinade and happens to write about the case.  If by having a blog you are a media figure then Klaas and Red are media figures and all of us who contribute are as well.  His logic and stretch thereof is hurting my brain.  Using his logic then I would be a famous chef because I post recipes?  WTF?

Second, Bobo, LKB, Mac the Knife, Lyon and and Mason have ALL appeared on numerous TV shows.  Bobo has pictures of being on Geraldo's Yaht with his wife.  That would be courting a media figure if you ask me. 

Glad to see Bob reads here.  The Wambulance is gonna need a engine change at this rate of mileage, just saying

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: April 16, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »

Thanks, I wondered what day.  We're always active on court days...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 16, 2010, 07:27:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23175967/detail.html

Casey Anthony's friend talks Part 1  of 2  http://www.wftv.com/video/23175347/index.html
                                       Images:  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/23174801/detail.html

Thanks---this was a good interview--Kathi did a stellar job.
that is next on my list....its been a crazy busy day regarding a few cases & outside of "the box."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/motion-filed-to-remove-judge-i.html
WDBO Local News      
Motion filed to remove judge in Casey Anthony case
By
Shanna Vicker
@ April 16, 2010 5:47 P.M.
The defense for Casey Anthony filed a motion Friday to have Judge Stan Strickland removed from the case.

Lead defese attorney Jose Baez claims that Strickland should be removed because he has had contact with a blogger who covers the Anthony case.

Dave Knechel is also known as Marinade Dave.

Casey's defense claims Judge Strickland has developed a personal relationship with Knechel.

The blogger claims he told defense investigators on April 11 that he received a phone call from Judge Strickland when Knechel was sick, wishing him well.

One part of the motion states the judge recognized the the blogger in his court room and called him to the bench. At that time the judge "essentially validated the journalists opinions by telling "Marinade Dave" how he (the judge) admired "Marinade Dave" and thought him to be fair, posting the best blogs he read on the internet."

The motion goes on to state that the defense finds the relationship between the judge and the blogger "is incomparable and chilling at a minimum as to the Defendants expectation of a fair trial."

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.