March 29, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 275559 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #840 on: April 17, 2010, 09:01:51 AM »

Here's another stupid motion- scroll all the way down and look at Mason's Notary Public stamp- his commission has expired in Nov 09.  They really need a proof reader to check their motions before filing them.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/0416%20Motion%20To%20Disqualify%20Judge.pdf

A smart poster on another site noticed this. 
Cappy-Does that make it void?
I don't know the answer to that question, but do wonder: Is this why Bozo brought Mason on board? so they'd have a notary public in the office?????? Wonder what his coffee making skills are!  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 17, 2010, 09:02:10 AM »

sunny,part two was good.I am glad we got the opportunity to watch it.   

Good Morning trim.......I am glad too...I really laughed when Maya said she read the dictionary to improve her vocabulary......   and certainly agreed with her when she said going to prison saved her life.....I think we will hear more about this young woman.....she reminds me of Karla Faye Tucker

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 17, 2010, 09:04:57 AM »

Just got home a little while ago and saw the latest about the motion to replace Strickland. I think that if they replace him with , another Judge, he may not be as kind and as fair as Stickland has been.  I think he's been more than fair to the defense...so if he's replaced, let's hope she gets a hag of a judge!   

I was annoyed when I caught part of the noon news about Mason complaining about the state money. He was saying something to the effect of "how much money has the state spent on prosecuting Ms Anthony?  and blah blah blah... that the defense should not have to disclose how much $$ they are using of state money.  Helllloooooooooooooooo Mr Mason, it's STATE money and we should know where it's going. Also State paid lawyers don't make as much as those expensive lawyers she has. 

Good Morning FLBM, I missed that statement..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 17, 2010, 09:05:45 AM »

I find I really like her too---I so hope she gets a good education while incarcerated.  This has been quite touching.

Hi Ono.....I do too.....and I think a book is a good idea

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 17, 2010, 09:08:02 AM »

I seriously should walk away from all this. This makes me so ill, Haleigh's case I could just scream, and John Garners confesses to Chelsea and Amber's death. Way to much too process right now. 

My husband and I went to our local Mex Rest.....I was filing him in on the day......it always helps to talk to him, but today he suggested we both have a margarita!
I have a sick feeling the judge is going to be off this case. Don't ask me why or anything, I'm tired and it has been an unpleasant day, I just feel it. Maybe I will sleep on it and change my mind tomorrow.

It was a very trying day.....I hope  you are feeling better this morning and I hope JS doesn't recuse himself!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #845 on: April 17, 2010, 10:00:38 AM »

Thank-you Sunny, I just don't know what to think about this latest development, but I will just say this, I don't think the judge should be speaking with bloggers. The rest is up to deal with this morally and legally, and I will be watching with the rest of you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 17, 2010, 10:18:00 AM »

I wonder what happened to the chloroform because according to Maya (and the computer searches) Casey most likely used it in the Anthony home.
Did the A's find it and discard it or did she take it with her when she left the house on June 16th?

Morning Curly....my bet is she took it with her...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 17, 2010, 10:19:19 AM »

Whewwwwwwwwwwww.............that was electrifying................she appears so honest and straight forward in all she said, I can't imagine her being involved in a murder. The one thing she seemed so honest about was how she felt the baby needed the truth to come out so she could rest in peace. It is obvious she was young and got involved with all the wrong people but she accepted full responsibility for it and did the right thing when there was really no reason to do it. They had no clue she was involved in that murder, but she did and her goodness would not let her rest until she told the truth, unlike KC who will lie until the day she dies.
I was totally prepared not to believe this girl.  SHE changed my mind. 
IMO, Kathi did do a great job -- in getting this scoop, as well as how she handled the interview.  What a transformation Maya has undergone since she confessed; a clean conscience can really work wonders.

When she demonstrated for Kathi that she was unsure of how to pronounce the word "chloroform," that was the only part where I felt a little twinge of doubt about her credibility... but later in the interview she did clarify that in her first meeting with detectives back in November, while she didn't say the word "chloroform," she HAD indeed passed along the detail that Casey had told her, of knocking out Caylee by putting a drug on a rag and holding it over her face.

Crying or Very sad It's difficult to picture that happening to Caylee.  Poor baby, if that is true.

Maya's before and after pictures certainly do tell a story. She said she wanted the baby to be able to rest in peace.  I hope everything she said is the truth.  I hope we can trust in Maya as a hero for Caylee.

Hi Desi....thanks for posting the pictures....quite a difference............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 17, 2010, 10:20:24 AM »

This is lengthy but I feel like it is a must read in dealing with the Anthony family. I think most will understand how it relates to that entire family.

Antisocial personality disorder
Author: Dean A. Haycock Ph.D

<snipped for length>

Turbo ~ VERY good article, thanks! 

Ditto.....I went back and read it this morning........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 17, 2010, 10:21:34 AM »

I stand firm & rest on my original opinion but I am glad that many are proving just how ridiculous the defense is being in bringing this motion to recuss Judge "Stan the man" Strickland from this case.   Im telling ya its gonna slap them back & it will sting.    One more thing to Bozo, you will NEVER EVER receive something like this: 
 In 2005, Judge Strickland was awarded the Gary L. Formet, Sr. Award of Judicial Excellence.  This award is given annually to a judge who “exemplifies fairness, compassion, integrity and respect in the courtroom”. (Orlando Sentinel, 2006)  T

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 17, 2010, 10:24:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-defense-teams-motion-to-remove-judge-stan-strickland-draws-withering-reviews.html
Casey Anthony: Defense team’s motion to remove Judge Stan Strickland draws withering reviews
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on April, 17 2010 6:55 AM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony’s defense team was getting bad reviews for filing a motion late Friday asking Judge Stan Strickland to remove himself from the case.

“There is little doubt that one day the defense will be looking back on this motion as the worst move they’ve ever made,” said Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby in offering analysis for WESH-Channel 2. “Judge Strickland has previously shown fairness to Casey Anthony in the way he sentenced her in the check case.”

WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer praised Strickland, saying the defense “could not ask for a more impartial, patient and fair judge.”

SNIPPED............

WKMG anchor Louis Bolden reported that Strickland may have to rule on the motion in the next 30 days — and if he doesn’t, the motion would automatically  be granted. WKMG said that Strickland wasn’t commenting.
WFTV anchor Liz Artz said, “We’re not expecting to hear anything from Judge Strickland until he takes up the motion in court.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WooHoo....Bill Sheaffer and Hornsby agree for a change...............

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 17, 2010, 10:26:49 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Judge Stan Strickland’s Background

Posted on April 17th, 2010 by Valhall

thanks trim, I remember reading a lot of this....but not all of it..

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 17, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »

I like Judge Strickland and hope he doesn't step aside, but I still believe that judges don't have any business talking to bloggers on this case or any case, I don't think that was the smartest thing to do.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 17, 2010, 10:27:33 AM »

Simply priceless, BB12!

thanks Carpe and Chris!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 17, 2010, 10:39:47 AM »

Hello Monkeys!   

I believe every word Maya said and wonder if she will be used at trial.  If you want to hear in her own words about her crime check out this link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,3006841.mp3file

Bozo is nuts, to say the least.....he has the best judge one could hope for in this case. Does he feel he can go on every TV station there is and speak his BS but JS is not allowed to talk to anyone?  lol   Talk about grasping for any and every twisted thought that comes to this team....just give it up, go to trial and let the truth come out.  I'm so over all this carp....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 17, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »

I like Judge Strickland and hope he doesn't step aside, but I still believe that judges don't have any business talking to bloggers on this case or any case, I don't think that was the smartest thing to do.

I agree....and IF JS said he read about the case on the internet.....that could come back and bite him according to an ATTORNEY I spoke with.......however this is something marinadebrain said to the investigator,(who BTW he did NOT have to talk to) and might be an embellishment on marinadebrains's part.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 17, 2010, 10:41:53 AM »

Hello Monkeys!   

I believe every word Maya said and wonder if she will be used at trial.  If you want to hear in her own words about her crime check out this link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-confession101507-mp3,0,3006841.mp3file

Bozo is nuts, to say the least.....he has the best judge one could hope for in this case. Does he feel he can go on every TV station there is and speak his BS but JS is not allowed to talk to anyone?  lol   Talk about grasping for any and every twisted thought that comes to this team....just give it up, go to trial and let the truth come out.  I'm so over all this carp....

tupelo!  A sight for sore eyes!!!  thanks for the link!!  And don't go away!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 17, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »

Hello Monkeys!   

Hi Sunny!  Life is getting in my way.....I hate being gone from here but I do stop in and try to read everything each day. I'm in the process of moving now and well, let's say....I'm not a happy camper.  Hope all is well with you and everyone.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 17, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »

I agree....and IF JS said he read about the case on the internet.....that could come back and bite him according to an ATTORNEY I spoke with.......however this is something marinadebrain said to the investigator,(who BTW he did NOT have to talk to) and might be an embellishment on marinadebrains's part.
I do think this will come back and bite him, and the attorney you spoke to feels the same. Even if there is really nothing there in the long run, could this not come up on appeal if she were to be convicted? I don't know, but my gut says the judge will be gone, I hope not.  Now onto Maya, yes I thought she was well spoken, and yes I thought she was credible, and yes I thought she definitely did the right thing and is paying for what she did. But when you put a convicted killer on the stand, that is if that mistake would be made, most people aren't going to buy it, me included.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 17, 2010, 10:48:54 AM »

Hello Monkeys!   

Hi Sunny!  Life is getting in my way.....I hate being gone from here but I do stop in and try to read everything each day. I'm in the process of moving now and well, let's say....I'm not a happy camper.  Hope all is well with you and everyone.

I do not envy you moving........what a chore.....I am terrific.........will keep my fingers crossed that things start running more smoothly and give you more time...............for US!  I know that's selfish of me...but it's honest!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.