April 25, 2024, 01:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277285 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 18, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »

Apparently Marinadave was on SB's blog talk radio show today, insisting he wasnt looking for fame or attention.   I have not listened to the program yet (still contemplating)  but did see it on SB's blog & the comments below.   I'll say it again, maybe he should have thought before he bragged about something he thought would be impressive to others.  The entire reason why it became a subject on his blog to begin with was so self-serving it was nauseating & now he's trying to do damage control....just shut up!  Yea, Im ticked about it because he didnt think whatsoever & now a very reputable man in an award winning, highly regarded career has to publicly justify his actions to a bunch of hypocrites defending a poor excuse for a human being!   Apparently, by my earlier post it is not the first time this marinating blogger stuck his half-brain bum into something involving judges...Im now questioning his agenda, rightfully so.

http://www.bloggernews.net/124343

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 18, 2010, 09:02:52 PM »

I heard that Dave is now back tracking on the phone call- says it was not the Judge that called him, but someone who knows the Judge called and wished him well.
Which is it- does anyone know? I can't stand to listen to those kind of blog talk shows..
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 18, 2010, 09:38:53 PM »

Me either. I detest talk radio.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 18, 2010, 10:11:23 PM »

I think Mr. Marinade Dave should stop discussing this--it's a tempest in a teapot!  [ Is he really a hidden pickling agent for the Defense? LOL!! ];  He is marinading Judge Strickland!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 18, 2010, 11:29:51 PM »

I think Mr. Marinade Dave should stop discussing this--it's a tempest in a teapot!  [ Is he really a hidden pickling agent for the Defense? LOL!! ];  He is marinading Judge Strickland!!!

Cant stand him, I had a feeling in my gut he was going to flipflop on his words...Im very adamant about his lack of judgment & feeling as though Id like to marinade him and put him on the grill, he should feel the heat if for no other reason than he has proven himself to be an attention seeking idiot.    For his own self gratification of getting a few compliments from readers he lost sight of this case & the reputation of this judge just so he could brag to a few hundred steady readers, come on...the only reason he gets more hits is because even for people that dont follow him or care for his site they read everything about this case being said.

I am not fond of blog talk radio either but sometimes I force myself to listen to hear what is being said.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 18, 2010, 11:42:54 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Defense Wants Strickland Off Casey Anthony Case

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 19, 2010, 02:13:56 AM »

Cant stand him, I had a feeling in my gut he was going to flipflop on his words...Im very adamant about his lack of judgment & feeling as though Id like to marinade him and put him on the grill, he should feel the heat if for no other reason than he has proven himself to be an attention seeking idiot.    For his own self gratification of getting a few compliments from readers he lost sight of this case & the reputation of this judge just so he could brag to a few hundred steady readers, come on...the only reason he gets more hits is because even for people that dont follow him or care for his site they read everything about this case being said.

I am not fond of blog talk radio either but sometimes I force myself to listen to hear what is being said.   

LOL   I'l drink to everything you said!  The few times I've wandered over there there always is something that manages to evolve into him being petulant and a small gaggle of mother hens tossing barbs for him. That's why I was nearly floored when JS approached him in the first place.  Different strokes for different folks I guess but wouldn't this be unbelievable if in his self aggrandizing he was embellishing and some of what the bozomotion cited wasn't even true?  Way to go Dave.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 19, 2010, 03:37:08 AM »

Well Miz, I just tortured myself to listen to him on Simon's gossip fest & everything I thought is now confirmed.  The behavior you so eloquently expressed was in high gear & he managed to chuckle a bit over what he caused  To make it even more incredible he actually had the nerve to say that he was ambushed, that the defense PI used tactics and before he knew it he had him blabbing away  WHAT!   Does this dolt actually want us to think he's that stupid?   He then states that he was hoping he would get info, helllo then you are admitting to everyone that you knew full well you were talking to someone on the defense team & yet you didnt think twice in what you were saying in reference to the honorable judge that especially Bozo harbors resentment for?   Come on!

Then a caller wanted to ask why MD gave Bozo a business card & if that was the exact way the defense's PI knew how to contact him  , of course DM calls right back into the show within seconds to explain he has to be fair, willing to talk to anyone, gave Bozo the card & patted him on the back but no he's not Bozo's friend because he exchanged the card  but then says "this is when I was still wet behind the ears."  YA THINK!   Another caller wanted to state that maybe MD should stop talking about it because he's set a firestorm & the panel was extremely rude to her & I guess they were defending themselves (freedom of the press and all  ) more than they were defending MD, I cant do that exchange justice, its a must hear to appreciate moment or two.  Look, its as simple as this if you are a wannabe or established journalist or anyone else that goes to the extent of personally getting involved in this case with parties directly involved, then you should have the wisdom & judgment to know what to say or not and what should be repeated or not, if you dont stay home and STFU!  This is a murder one case, a child was brutally murdered, this judge's reputation is attempting to being tarnished without merit - its not a comedy movie of the week meant for entertainment (hold for composure)...maybe MD should go back to cooking topics, ok Im good rant over.

One more thing, this blog radio appearance was not without shamelessly plugging his blog (but let's remember he said in the same breath that he wasnt looking for fame).   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/23190216/detail.html
Casey Defense Team May Have To Re-File Motion
Posted: 9:33 pm EDT April 18, 2010Updated: 10:16 pm EDT April 18, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has discovered there could be a problem with the motion Casey Anthony's defense team filed to remove Judge Strickland from her case.

If you look closely at the bottom of the motion, Anthony's newest lawyer, J. Cheney Mason, notarized it himself. But an inspection of the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009.

WFTV talked to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer Sunday. He said the fact that it's expired could be seen as a defect and an opening for a judge to deny the motion.

However, the defense would be free to re-file the motion with new notarization.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 19, 2010, 08:47:26 AM »

I bet the Ants are real happy about this latest motion.  If they replace the Judge what does it really mean---the trial will delayed big time---What the morons don't get is  KC sits in jail-just waiting-looks like she has a life sentence already with BOZO as her attorney   SORRY MONKKEYS GOOD MORNING
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 19, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »

Posted: 9:33 pm EDT April 18, 2010Updated: 8:29 am EDT April 19, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has discovered there could be a problem with the motion Casey Anthony's defense team filed to remove Judge Strickland from her case.

If you look closely at the bottom of the motion, Anthony's newest lawyer, J. Cheney Mason, notarized it himself. But an inspection of the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009.
Motion To Remove Judge From The Case: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23176762/detail.html
WFTV talked to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer Sunday. He said the fact that it's expired could be seen as a defect and an opening for a judge to deny the motion.

MOTION FILED TO HAVE JUDGE REMOVED IN CASEY CASE

Casey Anthony’s defense filed a motion Friday to have Judge Stan Strickland removed from the case.

Jose Baez claims that Strickland should be removed because he has had contact with a blogger, who covers the Casey case, named Dave Knechel, otherwise known as Marinade Dave.

The blogger claims he told defense investigators on April 11 that he received a phone call from Judge Strickland when Knechel was sick, wishing him well.

Casey’s defense team claims Knechel developed a personal relationship with Strickland, and that because of headlines on Knechel's blog like "Casey Anthony Must Die", Knechel is biased towards the prosecution, and Strickland supports his views.

But Knechel disagrees. "I think he's a very fair judge. If the judge can sit down and read a newspaper, if he can watch the news on TV, why can't he read a blog?" asked Knechel.

The defense cited the incidents with Knechel and called Judge Strickland a publicity hound who's concerned about politics, and made a comment about not wanting to set a trial date until after his re-election.
Knechel spoke to Eyewitness News on Friday night, and said he thinks the defense is taking a big risk by filing the motion to remove Judge Strickland. "They're putting their hands in hot water. They don't know what the outcome is going to be. Who will the next judge be?".

Eyewitness News Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer agrees, saying the motion is a mistake because Knechel is not directly involved in the case. Sheaffer said the defense could not ask for a more impartial, patient, or fair judge.

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 19, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »

Well Miz, I just tortured myself to listen to him on Simon's gossip fest & everything I thought is now confirmed.  The behavior you so eloquently expressed was in high gear & he managed to chuckle a bit over what he caused  To make it even more incredible he actually had the nerve to say that he was ambushed, that the defense PI used tactics and before he knew it he had him blabbing away  WHAT!   Does this dolt actually want us to think he's that stupid?   He then states that he was hoping he would get info, helllo then you are admitting to everyone that you knew full well you were talking to someone on the defense team & yet you didnt think twice in what you were saying in reference to the honorable judge that especially Bozo harbors resentment for?   Come on!

Then a caller wanted to ask why MD gave Bozo a business card & if that was the exact way the defense's PI knew how to contact him  , of course DM calls right back into the show within seconds to explain he has to be fair, willing to talk to anyone, gave Bozo the card & patted him on the back but no he's not Bozo's friend because he exchanged the card  but then says "this is when I was still wet behind the ears."  YA THINK!   Another caller wanted to state that maybe MD should stop talking about it because he's set a firestorm & the panel was extremely rude to her & I guess they were defending themselves (freedom of the press and all  ) more than they were defending MD, I cant do that exchange justice, its a must hear to appreciate moment or two.  Look, its as simple as this if you are a wannabe or established journalist or anyone else that goes to the extent of personally getting involved in this case with parties directly involved, then you should have the wisdom & judgment to know what to say or not and what should be repeated or not, if you dont stay home and STFU!  This is a murder one case, a child was brutally murdered, this judge's reputation is attempting to being tarnished without merit - its not a comedy movie of the week meant for entertainment (hold for composure)...maybe MD should go back to cooking topics, ok Im good rant over.

One more thing, this blog radio appearance was not without shamelessly plugging his blog (but let's remember he said in the same breath that he wasnt looking for fame).   

He thought the PI was just there to ask his opinion maybe?  please.
I can't imagine talking to them without an Atty present- he's pretty naive it seems to me
What's with the handing his business card to Baez ... he sounds like just another crime groupie to me, no wonder he liked Joy Wray.
Shame he can't shut up about it, must never have heard of damage control.
Did he mention the supposed phone call from JS?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: April 19, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »

For all we know, Judge Strickland could have motioned Marinade Dave over just to ask Marinade Dave for his sauce recipe.  lol     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 19, 2010, 10:00:45 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 19, 2010, 10:18:58 AM »

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #935 on: April 19, 2010, 10:19:38 AM »

LOL   I'l drink to everything you said!  The few times I've wandered over there there always is something that manages to evolve into him being petulant and a small gaggle of mother hens tossing barbs for him. That's why I was nearly floored when JS approached him in the first place.  Different strokes for different folks I guess but wouldn't this be unbelievable if in his self aggrandizing he was embellishing and some of what the bozomotion cited wasn't even true?  Way to go Dave.
Yup, I think Marinade Dave has been embellishing the truth all along, he has an ego bigger than the internet itself. In my opinion he has no credibility, not that I put any merit into what he has said before, now I know why. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 19, 2010, 10:23:56 AM »

I can't imagine talking to them without an Atty present- he's pretty naive it seems to me
What's with the handing his business card to Baez ... he sounds like just another crime groupie to me, no wonder he liked Joy Wray.

Yup, and nope
In another interview he apparently backtracked and said "someone from his office" called but I did not hear that interview with my own ears or saw which interview it was cited, I'm looking to find which one it was.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: April 19, 2010, 10:31:03 AM »

Yup, and nope
In another interview he apparently backtracked and said "someone from his office" called but I did not hear that interview with my own ears or saw which interview it was cited, I'm looking to find which one it was.

Capp, I think he might have said that on his blog???

When do you think JS will answer this motion?  tia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 19, 2010, 10:43:04 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Blogger Fires Back
April 19, 2010 · 26 Comments

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 19, 2010, 10:46:54 AM »

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.