April 26, 2024, 09:45:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277400 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: April 19, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/23190216/detail.html
Casey Defense Team May Have To Re-File Motion
Posted: 9:33 pm EDT April 18, 2010Updated: 10:16 pm EDT April 18, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has discovered there could be a problem with the motion Casey Anthony's defense team filed to remove Judge Strickland from her case.

If you look closely at the bottom of the motion, Anthony's newest lawyer, J. Cheney Mason, notarized it himself. But an inspection of the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009.

WFTV talked to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer Sunday. He said the fact that it's expired could be seen as a defect and an opening for a judge to deny the motion.

However, the defense would be free to re-file the motion with new notarization.

Monkey Devil!

Love it!
There goes their take 'em by surprise strategy! LOL!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: April 19, 2010, 11:24:50 AM »

Well Miz, I just tortured myself to listen to him on Simon's gossip fest & everything I thought is now confirmed.  The behavior you so eloquently expressed was in high gear & he managed to chuckle a bit over what he caused  To make it even more incredible he actually had the nerve to say that he was ambushed, that the defense PI used tactics and before he knew it he had him blabbing away  WHAT!   Does this dolt actually want us to think he's that stupid?   He then states that he was hoping he would get info, helllo then you are admitting to everyone that you knew full well you were talking to someone on the defense team & yet you didnt think twice in what you were saying in reference to the honorable judge that especially Bozo harbors resentment for?   Come on!

Then a caller wanted to ask why MD gave Bozo a business card & if that was the exact way the defense's PI knew how to contact him  , of course DM calls right back into the show within seconds to explain he has to be fair, willing to talk to anyone, gave Bozo the card & patted him on the back but no he's not Bozo's friend because he exchanged the card  but then says "this is when I was still wet behind the ears."  YA THINK!   Another caller wanted to state that maybe MD should stop talking about it because he's set a firestorm & the panel was extremely rude to her & I guess they were defending themselves (freedom of the press and all  ) more than they were defending MD, I cant do that exchange justice, its a must hear to appreciate moment or two.  Look, its as simple as this if you are a wannabe or established journalist or anyone else that goes to the extent of personally getting involved in this case with parties directly involved, then you should have the wisdom & judgment to know what to say or not and what should be repeated or not, if you dont stay home and STFU!  This is a murder one case, a child was brutally murdered, this judge's reputation is attempting to being tarnished without merit - its not a comedy movie of the week meant for entertainment (hold for composure)...maybe MD should go back to cooking topics, ok Im good rant over.

One more thing, this blog radio appearance was not without shamelessly plugging his blog (but let's remember he said in the same breath that he wasnt looking for fame).   

He thought the PI was just there to ask his opinion maybe?  please.
I can't imagine talking to them without an Atty present- he's pretty naive it seems to me
What's with the handing his business card to Baez ... he sounds like just another crime groupie to me, no wonder he liked Joy Wray.
Shame he can't shut up about it, must never have heard of damage control.
Did he mention the supposed phone call from JS?

Yup, and nope
In another interview he apparently backtracked and said "someone from his office" called but I did not hear that interview with my own ears or saw which interview it was cited, I'm looking to find which one it was.

Capp, I think he might have said that on his blog???

When do you think JS will answer this motion?  tia

Tks Can.  He has 30 days to respond.

MD made 2 responses to his blunder on his blog, did the media tour & still isnt wise enough to put his self-serving bloviating aside by simply shutting his pie hole!...Again, the blog entries are riddled with excuses & blame to other parties yet he's gleeful that he's getting more hits to his blog.    Earth to Dave, CF13 contacted him, yes maybe with false pretense BUT Dave states "hours before the motion was filed" no they already knew about the motion & he really needs to stop playing naive since the PI took his statement.    Number one, a defense PI doesnt call up an amateur crime writer because he just wants to chat minutia over coffee, secondly the moment he tried to trash Sgt Allen Dave should have gotten a clue much less any questions about the judge.

O, I forgot to mention he insulted others that comment on this case by stating those that call people names such as Bozo are using third grade mentality (not verbatim but pretty much what he said on SB)   O really!   Let me tell you something Dave, do not insult others when you were stupid enough to walk straight into a firestorm & now you feel the flames on your backside!   Claiming to be naive is pitiful on your part, how old are you?    I hope you are proud of yourself that your ego has cost this judge another headache he did not need or deserves, are you also proud that you were a lightening rod kin an attempt to ruin a man's exemplary reputation?   I'll say it with ease, Dave you're an a$$hat!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 19, 2010, 11:47:06 AM »

Didn't want the stack to go on forever but yes, yes to all the posts this morning.  MD is an asshat and proves it by not accepting the gravity of this situation and shutting his mouth and redirect all of his new interest in his childish blog to a neutral subject.  But, no...this is his MO, he writes stuff that is inflammatory then he feigns surprise, then of all things for a grown man, acts wounded. Then his groupies defend him.............it's predictable. Make no mistake, he's lapping this attention up with a spoon and will not take the high road and try to diffuse the fiasco.

Maybe this bozomotion will accomplish something they've been after for a long time. A change of venue. That would mean another motion but it's not 4:55 yet. Bozo may be franticly looking up terms in his law terminology book right now. At this point I think Mason will be just as annoying as a**clown, I was hoping for some dignified actions once he climbed aboard the train but I guess it's still going to be a 3 ring circus. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: April 19, 2010, 11:55:56 AM »

Thanks Capp - so JS has 30 days to respond.

Hope all the self important egomaniacs are knocked down a peg or two!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 19, 2010, 11:56:43 AM »

It's like watching a train wreck. 
If it makes MD(a$$hat)feel any better,I am gonna refrain from even looking at his website.I don't want to be responsible for his head exploding due to his ever increasing ego.
Bozo has some competition.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 19, 2010, 11:57:35 AM »

Thanks Capp - so JS has 30 days to respond.

Hope all the self important egomaniacs are knocked down a peg or two!

Me too!
Justice for Caylee.     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 19, 2010, 12:00:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/23190216/detail.html
Casey Defense Team May Have To Re-File Motion
Posted: 9:33 pm EDT April 18, 2010Updated: 10:16 pm EDT April 18, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has discovered there could be a problem with the motion Casey Anthony's defense team filed to remove Judge Strickland from her case.

If you look closely at the bottom of the motion, Anthony's newest lawyer, J. Cheney Mason, notarized it himself. But an inspection of the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009.

WFTV talked to legal analyst Bill Sheaffer Sunday. He said the fact that it's expired could be seen as a defect and an opening for a judge to deny the motion.

However, the defense would be free to re-file the motion with new notarization.

Monkey Devil!

Love it!
There goes their take 'em by surprise strategy! LOL!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 19, 2010, 12:01:44 PM »

If it makes MD(a$$hat)feel any better,I am gonna refrain from even looking at his website.I don't want to be responsible for his head exploding due to his ever increasing ego.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 19, 2010, 12:02:33 PM »

It's so hard not to go peek,  just to see what crybaby jag he's on but then it registers as a hit and feeds his ego!  It's the same for Nancy Grace, I've really gotten where I can't stand her show but it's almost impossible for me not to watch at times , therapy . Therapy is prolly the best answer for me   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: April 19, 2010, 12:09:45 PM »

It just goes to show what too much marinade sauce can do over time ...   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »

Love it, a new term for legal eagles regarding motions that are ridiculous & not properly executed:  "Bozomotion"    I hope he's proud of that 

PS   Im grilling steaks tonight, just call it therapy.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 19, 2010, 12:13:06 PM »

It just goes to show what too much marinade sauce can do over time ...   

BADA BING  ONO !
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: April 19, 2010, 12:16:50 PM »

Love it, a new term for legal eagles regarding motions that are ridiculous & not properly executed:  "Bozomotion"    I hope he's proud of that 

PS   Im grilling steaks tonight, just call it therapy.
Marinading those steaks, I suppose????//

I'm adding bozomotion to Kronked in my list of new word this case spawned.  I'm sure there's more.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 19, 2010, 12:21:36 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

SATURDAY UPDATES
THIS was sent to me via my email today from a A+ trusted "INSIDER". 

"Consider something else - people being paid to become "targets" of reasonable doubt. Is it possible Kronk & River are "playing" roles for the defense?    Whether on purpose or tricked. Why not find willing players? Isn't that what Cindy did with her trolls? False tips, bogus spottings and pictures (Joy Wray daughter in the Florida Mall sighting photo) etc?"

I have been working on the research of the alleged suicide of River Cruz. Skye said River was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South.

I personally verified with the security guard shack at River's gated community, that no ambulance entered through their gate the week of March 22-31, 2010.  I checked every records, every hospital (ordering flowers that can not be delivered is a clue she is not there!) No ambulance report, no 911 call, no hospital reporting a suicide attempt and by law they have to report all suicide attempts. I found nothing and either has any other media outlet.

River and Skye were born in Massachusetts, and they are NOT twins. Cecelia was born September 1, 1970, and Krystal was born Nov 2, 1971.

Krystal N. Holloway Allen Cruz (River) and Cecelia P. Holloway Benhaida (Skye). The name Allen came from a guy she lived with name Allen M. Jeffrey who has a business at their address. Krystal Holloway also has a business named Rios Terminan at the same address.

There is a ton more of research that will bore you it all adds up to exactly what your gut told you from day 1. Con Artists. My guess is that George and River had cooked up some money scam with KFN and had become Budweiser Bed Buddies. Relationship went south when River found out she could not trust George because he was a bigger con artist than her or at least smarter. IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 19, 2010, 12:24:44 PM »

It's so hard not to go peek,  just to see what crybaby jag he's on but then it registers as a hit and feeds his ego!  It's the same for Nancy Grace, I've really gotten where I can't stand her show but it's almost impossible for me not to watch at times , therapy . Therapy is prolly the best answer for me   

We're all gonna need therapy.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 19, 2010, 12:25:57 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/did-caseys-defense-make-a-mist.html
WDBO Local News      
Did Casey's defense make a mistake asking judge to remove himself?
By
Dave Wahl
@ April 19, 2010 12:02 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
We've learned that in the motion we told you about last week is a problem.
t the bottom of it is the notarization from Anthony's newest lawyer J. Cheney Mason. but if you look at it carefully, the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009. Legal experts say if that's seen as a problem, Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland could deny the motion. On the other hand, the defense could refile the motion with a new notarization.

Anthony's defense claims Strickland should be removed because he had contact with a blogger who cover's the case . In the motion, the defense outlines how it believes Strickland has developed a personal relationship with the blogger.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 19, 2010, 12:36:18 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/did-caseys-defense-make-a-mist.html
WDBO Local News      
Did Casey's defense make a mistake asking judge to remove himself?
By
Dave Wahl
@ April 19, 2010 12:02 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
We've learned that in the motion we told you about last week is a problem.
t the bottom of it is the notarization from Anthony's newest lawyer J. Cheney Mason. but if you look at it carefully, the notary seal shows Mason's certification as a notary expired in November 2009. Legal experts say if that's seen as a problem, Orange County Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland could deny the motion. On the other hand, the defense could refile the motion with a new notarization.

Anthony's defense claims Strickland should be removed because he had contact with a blogger who cover's the case . In the motion, the defense outlines how it believes Strickland has developed a personal relationship with the blogger.

The forgot to mention that there is no date that Casey Anthony signed it.   The only date by the defense I saw was the date they certify that it was hand delivered to Judge Strickland.   The reason I find that important is that a document is not to be notarized unless it is complete & signed in the presence of the notary.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 19, 2010, 12:36:47 PM »

^^ self edit "they" not the

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: April 19, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »

SATURDAY UPDATES

"Consider something else - people being paid to become "targets" of reasonable doubt. Is it possible Kronk & River are "playing" roles for the defense?    Whether on purpose or tricked. Why not find willing players? Isn't that what Cindy did with her trolls? False tips, bogus spottings and pictures (Joy Wray daughter in the Florida Mall sighting photo) etc?"

I have been working on the research of the alleged suicide of River Cruz. Skye said River was taken by ambulance to Florida Hospital South.

I personally verified with the security guard shack at River's gated community, that no ambulance entered through their gate the week of March 22-31, 2010.  I checked every records, every hospital (ordering flowers that can not be delivered is a clue she is not there!) No ambulance report, no 911 call, no hospital reporting a suicide attempt and by law they have to report all suicide attempts. I found nothing and either has any other media outlet.

River and Skye were born in Massachusetts, and they are NOT twins. Cecelia was born September 1, 1970, and Krystal was born Nov 2, 1971.

Krystal N. Holloway Allen Cruz (River) and Cecelia P. Holloway Benhaida (Skye). The name Allen came from a guy she lived with name Allen M. Jeffrey who has a business at their address. Krystal Holloway also has a business named Rios Terminan at the same address.

There is a ton more of research that will bore you it all adds up to exactly what your gut told you from day 1. Con Artists. My guess is that George and River had cooked up some money scam with KFN and had become Budweiser Bed Buddies. Relationship went south when River found out she could not trust George because he was a bigger con artist than her or at least smarter. IMO.

Con artists, you bet they are, I never believed River or Skye, but controlled my fingers, just in case she did try to take her life. Thank-you for that info Puzzler, and I will always believe that was Joy's daughter in the mall, until I see proof that wasn't her daughter. Disgusting people 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 19, 2010, 01:15:21 PM »

SATURDAY UPDATES

Con artists, you bet they are, I never believed River or Skye, but controlled my fingers, just in case she did try to take her life. Thank-you for that info Puzzler, and I will always believe that was Joy's daughter in the mall, until I see proof that wasn't her daughter. Disgusting people 

You're welcome.  I found it interesting that they're not even twins.  I don't understand people who just have to insert themselves in other people's tragedies.  One thing's for sure...the alledged "suicide" sure gave River an excuse to suddenly cut off all communications.  ha ha

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.