April 27, 2024, 11:57:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277541 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 11, 2010, 10:31:30 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--a couple of thoughts before I'm off to church. 

Surely the beeper which sounds when a cell door is opened is turned off at night, particularly since some attorneys apparently make late night visits.  It would disturb the sleep of everyone else there.  Also, since Baez is not SH's attorney, I don't see how he would be able to see any client but his own, Casey, unless everybody in that jail is corrupt.  All of his visits are logged.  As to his bribing anyone, I'd be really careful about posting that. There's no evidence to even suggest that as far as I know.  While IMO Baez has not served Casey well, and I am not impressed with his performance in a courtroom, those are the things we've seen and have a reasonable basis on which to form an opinion. There has been discussion as to whether or not Baez or his agent or Cindy and the others read here. I don't know if they do or not, but chances are, IMO, that they do to see what's being said about them. 

I used to be on a forum with a man called "Bob."  He would often say, "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Sometimes things are exactly as they appear to be unless there is evidence otherwise.

IMO Hernandez made friends with Casey, which is certainly against the rules.  We've heard that Casey can be extremely charming when she wants to be.  Maybe Hernandez often allowed certain prisoners to have privileges which are against the rules to keep order.  I think she might have just felt sorry for Casey and the others.  We know nothing of the sexual orientation of anyone other than Casey who described herself as "Bi" and I would hesitate to even speculate about the others without some reason to feel otherwise.

Of course we are all free to say what we wish so long as it's within the rules of the forum.  But the rules of the forum do not apply to real life.       

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 11, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »

I am thinking back to Friday when Hornsby said that Yuri was making up what Robyn said and of course that is false. 

If I am correct, there will be video as well as audio recording of this meeting because it took place in a prison.  Think about..they have family visits on video, audio from phone calls.  I would think the rooms LE meet with prisoners in are also wired for video and audio.  It makes sense because if they weren't a prisoner could charge LE interviewing them with inappropriate behavior from fondling to physical abuse. 

So if they put Robyn on the stand they can also play the video to back up what she says.

They will not put Casey on the stand ..Mason won't stand for that for a minute.

Cindy and George may be witnesses ..but they are hostile witnesses and will only be used to show their own lies and that they can't be trusted.

There are still missing interviews that I want to see and read..Lee, Mallory, etc.

And Happy Birthday Deenie!   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 11, 2010, 10:48:04 AM »

I think we need a separate section called the Matching Game, where we match up parts of Casey's lies to the friend she stole it from.  LOL!  Maybe we can call it Lie-Ology 101 and dissect the lies.   

LOL I Spy..that would be a fun and interesting game. KC was a composite of so many others ..

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: April 11, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »

O/T   May I ask if anyone is having trouble lighting candles?  I light one regularly for Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and Shaniya but I can't get past the initial screen  in any of them.  Thank you in advance.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 11, 2010, 11:17:02 AM »

O/T   May I ask if anyone is having trouble lighting candles?  I light one regularly for Caylee, Haleigh, Adji and Shaniya but I can't get past the initial screen  in any of them.  Thank you in advance.

I just got one to light for Caylee.    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

I have had trouble before,though. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: April 11, 2010, 11:22:03 AM »

I just got one to light for Caylee.    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

I have had trouble before,though. 

Hi Trimm,  When I saw your name above I just knew it would be you that answered me.  Thank you.  I even tried your link but it didn't help.  Perhaps it is my computer.  I must say my heart is warmed when I see so many of our monkeys lighting candles.  Again, thank you for your help.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2010, 11:31:05 AM »

Okay I have an insight and of course I always bring it to the "Cage".  Okay I'm up late tonight thanks to a much needed nap but now on to what's going on let's see I'm going over the audio calls and I'm on the Robyn Adams one so far and I'm on Disc 1 and up to audio number 31 or maybe 32 but I'll go back and count later here's the Observation while Robyn is talking to her Mother In Law you can hear a very LOUD BEEPING the mother in law ask what's that beeping noise then you hear Robyn a little hesitate states "It's that Casey Anthony girl, Every time her door opens up it beeps." So now on to the Question..SOMEONE had to "cover up" more then just one person/guard.  Who turned off the beeping electronic when Casey was allowed to have these conversations with Robyn?

Rowanvamp- Good point-Impressive! I didn't listen to Robyn's jail calls yet (lack of time and patience-haha!).  Hmmmmm.  Thinking about this pen pal thing this morning.  Wonder if Casey flushed hers, as agreed.  Also wonder if she flushed any letters from the A's or if Baez might have them tucked away for safekeeping somewhere for future use (book/movie deals).  Wonder where the Baez Law Firm banks or has a Safe Deposit Box?  Wonder if they're in Casey's Law Drawer or her Bible.  I'm thinking it might be a great time for OCSO to land a search warrant for Baez' Law Firm/Home/Safe Deposit Boxes/Storage units/Corporate and Personal home computers/ISP Provider recordsetc..  Wondering if the storage unit the A's and Kid Finder's had so hastily vacated and closed in December housed some letters.  OCSO may want to get a search warrant for the A's Safe Deposit Boxes also  (Cindy, George, and Lee- whoever's got one or more).  Throw in Lee's computers and home also.  Don't forget the family Bibles!  If Baez carried letters to the fam, there's most likely prints on the envelopes (possibly the letters themselves).  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: April 11, 2010, 11:36:29 AM »

Good morning Monkeys--a couple of thoughts before I'm off to church. 

Surely the beeper which sounds when a cell door is opened is turned off at night, particularly since some attorneys apparently make late night visits.  It would disturb the sleep of everyone else there.  Also, since Baez is not SH's attorney, I don't see how he would be able to see any client but his own, Casey, unless everybody in that jail is corrupt.  All of his visits are logged.  As to his bribing anyone, I'd be really careful about posting that. There's no evidence to even suggest that as far as I know.  While IMO Baez has not served Casey well, and I am not impressed with his performance in a courtroom, those are the things we've seen and have a reasonable basis on which to form an opinion. There has been discussion as to whether or not Baez or his agent or Cindy and the others read here. I don't know if they do or not, but chances are, IMO, that they do to see what's being said about them. 

I used to be on a forum with a man called "Bob."  He would often say, "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras."  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Sometimes things are exactly as they appear to be unless there is evidence otherwise.

IMO Hernandez made friends with Casey, which is certainly against the rules.  We've heard that Casey can be extremely charming when she wants to be.  Maybe Hernandez often allowed certain prisoners to have privileges which are against the rules to keep order.  I think she might have just felt sorry for Casey and the others.  We know nothing of the sexual orientation of anyone other than Casey who described herself as "Bi" and I would hesitate to even speculate about the others without some reason to feel otherwise.

Of course we are all free to say what we wish so long as it's within the rules of the forum.  But the rules of the forum do not apply to real life.       

Good Morning Monks......BB GREAT POST and one I hope everyone reads, especially the paragraph I bolded above..   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2010, 11:38:57 AM »

I am thinking back to Friday when Hornsby said that Yuri was making up what Robyn said and of course that is false. 

If I am correct, there will be video as well as audio recording of this meeting because it took place in a prison.  Think about..they have family visits on video, audio from phone calls.  I would think the rooms LE meet with prisoners in are also wired for video and audio.  It makes sense because if they weren't a prisoner could charge LE interviewing them with inappropriate behavior from fondling to physical abuse. 

So if they put Robyn on the stand they can also play the video to back up what she says.

Cindy and George may be witnesses ..but they are hostile witnesses and will only be used to show their own lies and that they can't be trusted.

There are still missing interviews that I want to see and read..Lee, Mallory, etc.

Morning G DD.....I agree with you completely..........but I am leaning more and more towards there not being a trial, but a plea deal.........
  Deenie

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2010, 11:41:53 AM »

I think Ms. Hernadez identified with the prisoners more than with her fellow guards or the organization she worked for. It does happen, but it is usually a male / female relationship.
There are always persons employed in these positions who are not good candidates for this type of work due to their identification with the " underdog ". 
The inside of most jails are full of cameras and usually have a bank of security screens at a single desk that are montiored by someone sitting there 24/7. I don't know how all of this was going on without someone noticing.
m dave has a new video up, he drove down Suburban Drive. Nothing worth looking at but I didn't know that until I wasted time looking at it.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: April 11, 2010, 11:42:04 AM »

**SNIPPED**
I've wondered what the hook may have been also. Sounds like the wee early morning hours in the jail are pretty active but in a low key way. Not many outsiders and probably not much higher ranking oversight by officials.  If it was the practice of KC's atty's  to visit with her then it would more than likely be easy to chat up bored guards, once some bond was forged, they could have visits without very much oversight which would explain the assist with letters or skype between KC and her parents, it would also be easy for Baez to persuade the guard that his poor client really needed some human contact and would she just help out a little so that KC (who the State wants to kill, gag)could write her new penpal BFF.
There's also the possibility that the guard wasn't so enamoured with KC or Baez but that she was friendly with any one of the other players Robyn,Maya or Cecelia.
the thought that KC might write secrets or pertinent info that somehow would benefit them, whether it was sentence reduction or even the lure of yet another book being published with KC's own written thoughts might have been the reason.
It never ceases to amaze me the number of people who are willing to jump on board the crazy train but somehow, some way I think maybe the scheme team was involved, even if it was indirect encouragement to KC to strike up a friendship with another inmate knowing that human nature would prevail sooner or later and the word would get out that KC was "abused". I have flip flopped back and forth on this , who knows, tomorrow I might not think they had a hand in it!

mizjay- I'm with you on this.  I'd be very surprised if Baez & Co. were unaware of the pen pal.  IMO, they knew and encouraged it to document Casey's emotional side and prove she cared about Caylee. What they may not have banked on was Casey's detachment becoming so obvious as she ever-so-briefly mentions Caylee and her "grief", then sprints to discuss herself/other inmates/anything but Caylee.  It's amusing that even in her letters, Casey can't seem to allow Caylee room...how psychologically evident to everyone.  The SA's office should read a few of these in court, so jurors can get the full effect of how much Casey does not want to give place to Caylee.  Baez & Co. can argue she's grieving, traumatized, in denial or whatever, but next to pics of a duct taped toddler named "Snot-head" and "Little Monster" and her burial shroud Winnie The Pooh Blankie/trash bags/decaying laundry bag coffin...I dare say the jury won't be buying.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 11, 2010, 11:46:22 AM »

Well, messed that up royally!  Sorry,mizjay!  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Casey or Baez didn't have Robyn's letters for insurance or to write a tell-all book/collaborate on a made-for-TV movie.  This is going to get interesting.  Just when you think you've seen it all...

Morning, all!  Pardon me for the lack of manners.  Good to "read" you this a.m.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 11, 2010, 11:52:54 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Leonard Padilla & Tim Miller Face Off Live on Casey Anthony Case
Sunday, April 11, 2010
By Express

Hey, Trimm!  The pic with this article- I always thought Casey looked to me like she was hiding a smile.  I spent lots of time blowing this pick up, studying it from different angles, examining facial muscles used here.  IMO, she's thrilled with the attention she's getting/scene she's causing and trying (but failing miserably) to appear grieved/frightened.  Par for the course for a sociopath-trying to project the appropriate emotion, but the delivery is slightly off b/c her body isn't acting in response to the corresponding emotion.  It's that slight hiccup that we perceive in all of her interactions.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: April 11, 2010, 11:54:43 AM »

Morning G DD.....I agree with you completely..........but I am leaning more and more towards there not being a trial, but a plea deal.........
  Deenie

I am hopeful Mason can convince KC to plea.  Say the State lots of money if he did.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 11, 2010, 11:59:26 AM »

I meant "save the State lots of money". 

If she plead and got LWOP ..in Florida is the judge able to also attach that there can be no further appeals?

In some States the judge can add that..and in this case I think that it is very needed, because I see KC living for her time in court and in the spotlight.  She would continue to plea just for her spotlight time.   And obviously if she went to trial we could be looking at appeals for years to come..also costly to the State. JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #295 on: April 11, 2010, 12:00:20 PM »

Deenie

I am hopeful Mason can convince KC to plea.  Say the State lots of money if he did.
I am hopeful also, if anyone can it appears Mason can.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 11, 2010, 12:05:48 PM »

Capp I think that you have been here so long in Caylee's cages - your considered a staple like - Peanut butter.

Your not though. You are a true fighter for Caylee and Your not observed as you should be.
Just saying .........   
Only one person have I have given this face to over and over - from day one. That is Desi. I share it with Capp today.

Awws...Deenie that truly touched my heart & I equally have great admiration for you & so many. The only positive about this case & unfortunately so many others is finding other people that care so much, so deeply.   Thank you so much for the kind words.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: April 11, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »

I've never worked in a prison, so maybe Teyve can shed a bit of light on this, but I'd be surprised if the electronic alarms on the cell doors are disabled at night.  The inherent purpose is to know when someone is entering or exiting that cell to ensure everyone's safety, guards as well as prisoners.  I would think (again, I'm no expert) that it's like staying overnight in a hospital.  There are certain noises that are par for the course and you just get used to them.  My relative worked in a correctional facility and quickly grew weary of being beeped in and out constantly.  MOO

ITA on the guard's/Casey's/Robyn's sexual orientation thing.  The fact is, we have allegations of a solitary prisoner receiving visits from another prisoner.  I'm hard pressed to think of a single good reason for a late night attorney visit though, except in the case of a death row inmate just prior to execution or an emergency situation (assault by other inmates, prisoner suicide attempt, etc.).  Given the lack of depos taken, the size of the Defense team, and Andrea Lyon's students researching this case for course credit, why would Baez need to come late night?  Of course, I'm not an attorney, so maybe I'm missing something.  Any attorneys in the house?  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: April 11, 2010, 12:19:18 PM »

I think we need a separate section called the Matching Game, where we match up parts of Casey's lies to the friend she stole it from.  LOL!  Maybe we can call it Lie-Ology 101 and dissect the lies.   

As Jesse said, Casey does indeed mirror other's lives, there actually is quite a few examples of this.   She takes a little bit of everyone that has crossed her path, and leaves behind a ton of damage.   I think she was actually setting up her new BFF as the murderer, when originally I think she was planning on offing her mother but when that got foiled somehow she may have decided to kill Caylee & attempt to pin it on "Mommie Dearest."   The whole thing about her computer searches months before Caylee was killed & the story she told Amy about getting her parent's house, her mom moving out, parents getting divorced led me to that conclusion very early on.   Cindy's otherwise unexplainable support for her daughter reeks to me that she feels some level of guilt deep down that she is aware she pushed Casey over the edge before safeguarding Caylee.  Casey's parents never did anything constructive to get their monster professional help or making her truly accountable for her bad acts, largely because I think Cindy didnt want to admit to the world that her fantasized princess was actually a monster.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 11, 2010, 12:28:11 PM »

Just thinking out loud here...obviously if Casey is alleging she wrote letters to her parents, the next logical step is to find out if the A's (any of them) received those letters (or any form of communication).  Generally speaking, Casey is a proven liar (the "I work at Universal-No, I don't").  However, in this instance, we have the A's making a Federal case (so to speak) to the media about not receiving letters from Casey, how Baez is keeping them from her. Obviously, there must have been a reason the A's felt entitled to letters from an inmate, judging by Cindy's strident tirades.  In other words, there must have been a precedence already established of them receiving letters from Casey that was abruptly halted.  Cindy, being Cindy, went to the media to state her case...hoping to pressure Baez into allowing/making Casey write them, IMO. Nothing like alienating your daughter even more so.  All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.