May 01, 2024, 01:49:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277935 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-jail-letters-are-a-wonderful-window-into-how-a-pyschopath-thinks-profiler-tells-nbcs-today.html
Casey Anthony: Jail letters are ‘a wonderful window into how a pyschopath thinks,’ profiler tells NBC’s ‘Today’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on April, 15 2010 9:13 AM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

NBC’s “Today” this morning turned to Casey Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal. The report recounted details familiar from local reports.

But the analysis from criminal profiler Pat Brown was eye-opening. Her take on the letters?

“They’re a wonderful window into how a psychopath thinks and what’s she’s trying to accomplish,” Brown told Meredith Vieira. “She’s, first of all, just enjoying herself. She’s using this new friend of hers for her own fun and games.”

That friend is drug trafficker Robyn Adams, who is now in federal prison.

Brown also saw Anthony’s attempts in the letters to rehabilitate herself and argue she didn’t do anything wrong. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Brown predicted that Anthony’s defense wants the letters to be part of the murder trial to gain jury sympathy for her.

Brown said Anthony’s comments about Caylee reflect “an imagined relationship that she wants to put forth” and clash with Anthony’s partying after the toddler disappeared.

Vieira wanted to know if Anthony is out of touch or being manipulative. Brown said it’s a combination. ”You can have life in prison that is pretty darn good for psychopath,” Brown said.

“This is one of the problems with putting a psychopath in jail and not giving them the death penalty. They find ways to amuse themselves,” Brown said.

Hmmm. But shouldn’t we have a trial first? 

Brown said she supported the death penalty, because “I don’t think you can punish these kind of people enough in jail.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2010, 09:53:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  * I fixed my mouse. Yes it was the yahoo toolbar grrr.

Lots of developments I see in Haleigh's case. I hope it is settled today. Justice for Haleigh.
Poor baby. I just cant wrap my brain around these people. Including the Ants.

Which where I left off the other night. Trying to post. I see its still in topic. KFN and the Ants.
The letter that Sherry wrote. That they have no connection to the Ants. 
Going back to March 24, 2009

snipped:http://www.wesh.com/news/19002036/detail.html
For the first time in months, George Anthony spoke one-on-one to WESH 2's Bob Kealing
Caylee's grandparents are getting ready to unveil a Caylee Anthony foundation that will have a search and rescue component like a page from the Texas Equusearch playbook. At the same time, they're coming out against a permanent Caylee memorial along Suburban Drive.
George and Cindy Anthony unveiled a new search boat named for Caylee. They also unveiled plans for a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation they both will spearhead.
The boat was built by the Anthony's long time ally Dennis Milstead of Kid Finder's network with $30,000 donated from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.
"They funded the boat and an ATV to start us out with the search group," Milstead said.
--
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news-2008.htm
the link above is the time line of news media posted on Mark Nejame's law site re: Caylee/Casey/Ants.
this article is posted within the media posts - from his media page
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm
** Which I don't know if this will come into play when it comes to the trial or not.
That NeJame was so intent at one time in protecting the Ants. And now he is representing Tim Miller. Who is obviously not the Defense/Ants favorite people. Neither TM or MJ. 
The Header of article:
Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's Grandparents: 'Don't Forget George and Cindy Anthony are Also Victims'
George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.
Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.
The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.
--
I have more coming.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:59 AM »

The first letter actually had some good points!
The second one, I couldn't read the handwriting.

Still would people rather the judge gets recused because  hes accused of having a bias in the case due to public outcry, we might as well wait until the next century for her trial.   Its a complete waste of  time, a judge is not supposed to take in consideration any opinions the public attempts to communicate.

Of course I agree, just saying that for a nutjob who contacted a judge her letter was coherent.

I agree Curly...and like it or not, Judge's are human too!! What one is supposed to do and what one does based on human actions and reactions are often eons apart.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I can't believe that I've been gone so long.  My 86 year old mother was admitted into the hospital on Monday with pneumonia, and my computer contracted a nasty virus, (Are these two events connected?  I don't think so...)
At any rate, thanks for keeping the home fires burning.  I'll swing in and out as I can, just heard about the Haleigh search, though, so much is happening right now.  Hope everyone is well. 

Hi Monks!  Sorry to read about your Mom......I hope she is much better. And sorry about your computer....lots in HaLeigh's case is right....and Do read about Nadia being found alive....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-jail-letters-are-a-wonderful-window-into-how-a-pyschopath-thinks-profiler-tells-nbcs-today.html
Casey Anthony: Jail letters are ‘a wonderful window into how a pyschopath thinks,’ profiler tells NBC’s ‘Today’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, NBC, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on April, 15 2010 9:13 AM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

NBC’s “Today” this morning turned to Casey Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal. The report recounted details familiar from local reports.

But the analysis from criminal profiler Pat Brown was eye-opening. Her take on the letters?

“They’re a wonderful window into how a psychopath thinks and what’s she’s trying to accomplish,” Brown told Meredith Vieira. “She’s, first of all, just enjoying herself. She’s using this new friend of hers for her own fun and games.”

That friend is drug trafficker Robyn Adams, who is now in federal prison.

Brown also saw Anthony’s attempts in the letters to rehabilitate herself and argue she didn’t do anything wrong. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Brown predicted that Anthony’s defense wants the letters to be part of the murder trial to gain jury sympathy for her.

Brown said Anthony’s comments about Caylee reflect “an imagined relationship that she wants to put forth” and clash with Anthony’s partying after the toddler disappeared.

Vieira wanted to know if Anthony is out of touch or being manipulative. Brown said it’s a combination. ”You can have life in prison that is pretty darn good for psychopath,” Brown said.

“This is one of the problems with putting a psychopath in jail and not giving them the death penalty. They find ways to amuse themselves,” Brown said.

Hmmm. But shouldn’t we have a trial first? 

Brown said she supported the death penalty, because “I don’t think you can punish these kind of people enough in jail.”

Well I sure agree with Pat Brown on these 2 points.....I was just saying last week that KC will do well in prison......she will have no problems adjusting....just as she has done in jail.....she will find ways to keep herself amused.  She will have her little band of followers who will write her, send her cards, stroke her ego and send her commissary money. And she will have her lesbian lover..........and if  possible a few sexual relationships with a male guards.  Prison would not be a punishment for KC...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #646 on: April 15, 2010, 10:26:28 AM »

Never Lose Hope Foundation
NLHF was founded by William Rivera
4/24/2007 - he filed for the foundation on record www.sunbiz.org - Florida
4/26/2007 - he filed the mission statement of his foundation
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N07000004181&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=NEVERLOSEHOPEFOUNDATION&names_filing_type=
* Mission statement: Never Lose Hope Foundation.
Help find missing persons by sending a recorded message to the numbers within certain area;
anyone with info can be linked to a special call center where their info will be put into a database and help find the missing person.
(( sounds like Milstead's Safety in a Flash))
http://www.safetyinaflash.com/home.html

As I posted that Milstead states that Never Lose Hope Foundation donated 30k for the boat and ATV for the Ants - 3/2009
--
NLHF is no longer active as of filed by Joseph Rossi July 23, 2009.
History of NLHF
Creation Date of Foundation: 4/2007 - Dissolution filed 7/23/2009

9/10/2008 - filed with State of Florida - Change of Officers/Address
Changes made: all changes below filed on 9/10/2008
Rivera is removed as President Article of Incorporation is filed.
Added Officers: Joseph Rossi is named President and Secretary
Directors created: Rossi, Richard Wade and Mike Harris
Address is changed - all is written and filed with new Agent of Corporation
New Signed Agent of NLHF as of 9/10/2008
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A.
Lawrence Spiegel
1840 SOUTHWEST 22 STREET
4TH FLOOR
MIAMI FL 3314
website: http://www.amerilawyer.com/lawrence_spiegel.htm (( mega huge Law office))
**** Mark Nejame was retained by the Anthony's Sept 10, 2008.
within the news media it is said that Mark Nejames fees were donated by NLHF
--
Joesph Rossi is currently the Sales Director for a company that supplies Seafood for wholesale
My Deep Sea. www.mydeepsea.com
--
The 30k that was passed over to Milsteads "donated" was March 2009 for the Boat
So who actually donated the money? Was the 30k the last of the bank account of NLHF and it was a tax right off? How does Milstead become involved? Was it at one point he and Rivera were partners. The Law office took over 9/2008.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 15, 2010, 10:46:06 AM »

http://www.nbc.com/news-sports/today-show/profiler-letters-paint-casey-anthony-as-a-psychopath/
Profiler: Letters paint Casey Anthony as a 'psychopath'
    * Source: TODAYshow.com
April 15: Former FBI profiler Pat Brown says Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters are a Former FBI profiler Pat Brown says Casey Anthony's jailhouse letters are a "wonderful window into how a psychopath thinks" and that the mother accused of murdering her daughter is using her pen pal for her own fun and games.
Video at link

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 15, 2010, 11:04:43 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/36551199/ns/today-today_people/
Do letters show Casey Anthony is ‘psychopath’?
In jailhouse correspondence, she’s the victim and has turned to religion
By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 27 minutes ago

A young Florida woman accused of murdering her own child wants to start a ministry in a recreational vehicle and thinks the end of days is at hand. She also accuses her brother and father of molesting her as a child.

These are among the many topics 24-year-old Casey Anthony discussed in handwritten letters she wrote to a fellow inmate in the Orange County Jail in Orlando, where she is being held while awaiting trial. Anthony is accused of the 2008 killing of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, who went missing in June of that year. Caylee’s skeletal remains were found on Dec. 11, 2008 near Anthony’s home. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

Jail officials who released the neatly printed letters said that Anthony, who is being kept segregated from other inmates, is no allowed to exchange letters with other inmate. She was able to befriend and communicate with Robyn Adams by hiding the letters in a book that was passed back and forth.
In God’s loving arms’
In a story filed for TODAY Thursday, NBC News’ Michelle Kosinski reported that Anthony called Adams, a convicted drug dealer with two children of her own, “Cookie” and “Sister.” She referred to herself as “Muffin.”

Anthony writes frequently of God and her new-found religious faith. At one point, she suggested that Caylee was better off dead.

“I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry,” she wrote. “She’s safe. She’s in God’s loving arms. In a lot of ways, I’m content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of. The clock is ticking and the end of days is near. I can feel it.”

Pat Brown, a criminal profiler, told TODAY’s Meredith Vieira that in her opinion, Anthony is a psychopath who is trying to get potential jurors to feel sorry for her. The letters are the way she does it, Brown said.
This will prove she’s a new woman. After all, she’s found God,” Brown said, adding that juries will frequently sympathize with a woman who claims she was abused and mistreated but now has found the light.
A lot of time women go to court, juries start feeling sorry for them,” Brown said. “It’s manipulation.”

Brown called the letters “a wonderful window into how a psychopath thinks.”

Allegations of abuse
In her letters, while talking about her own faith, Anthony wonders about the state of her family’s souls.

Casey Anthony (right) was able to smuggle letters to another inmate, Robyn Adams, in a book.
It’s difficult enough trying to make sure that my brother and father are both saved,” Anthony writes. “My mom is on the right path. Glory to God!”

Yet she also alleges that her brother, Lee, molested her when she was a teenager and suggests her father did, too, when she was much younger.

“My own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept,” she wrote. Police allege that she told another inmate they had "sexual intercourse" for three years, until she was 15.
She writes, "I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me, but when I was much younger."

Anthony’s family has denied the allegations, releasing a statement that said: “The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family, nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father.”

Anthony wrote that she cried when she saw a TV report about Haleigh Cummings, another Florida girl who went missing and has yet to be found.

"Not a day goes by that I don't think about Caylee and wish that I could have protected her better,” she wrote. In another letter, she says, “I was a GREAT Mom!"

Anthony also confessed that she sometimes used chloroform to put Caylee to sleep so she could go out.
Pat Brown
Hair and wardrobe
Anthony writes about starting a ministry with Adams and traveling the country in an RV. She also talks about her hairdo and the image she presents in court.

“I already fixed my hair in a smooth updo and a nice bun, lower than usual, and I’m boycotting my glasses. The sexy librarian look doesn’t go well with navy blue scrubs. A shame,” she wrote.

At the same time, she complains about the attention she gets from men who write her in jail and call her “hot” and “sexy.”

“Is this what ‘celebrities’ have to deal with?” she wonders.

Adams suggested to another friend that the letter may have been worth something before they were discovered and confiscated by her jailers.

“This is huge” Adams told the friend. “I may be the only thing standing between her life in prison or her freedom … Do you think one day they’ll be worth anything? Maybe a spot on the Today Show or Oprah.”

TODAY
Casey Anthony is accused of the 2008 murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Adams has since been transferred to a federal penitentiary to finish serving her 10-year-sentence.

Kosinski reported that Adams seems to have soured on the friendship over time.

“She’s not really all together up there,” Adams wrote to another inmate. “I cry every single day for my children and she’s inviting me to Costa Rica???”

Wrote Anthony: “Start counting the days to the RV trip.”

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #649 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26:43 PM »

Looking Deeper. I came across the woman by the name of Eunice Gallets
She is a very busy woman. Dennis Milstead filed a corporation under her name.
The name of the corp is Creative World Technologies.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/PO-Box-212306-West-Palm-Beach-FL-33421-a17176129.aspx
The address of Creative World Technologies is the same address as Safety in a Flash.
PO Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL 33421

Going back to Sunbiz.org - Creative World Technology LLC is actually D.B.A of
SANI-CLEAN SANITIZING & DEODORIZING SERVICES, LLC.
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=L09000072083&inq_came_from=OFFFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0001&names_name_ind=P&ret_names_cor_number=&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=&ret_princ_comp_name=CREATIVETECHNOLOGYS&ret_princ_type=
Is Filed under the same address as Kid Finders Network
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
--
This Eunice Gallats is named under Florida Limited Liability -sunbiz.org
Creative World Technology's Inc - If you open the PDF it signed by Dennis Milstead.
--
Eunice Gallats is under sunbiz.org - within Florida Corps. There are countless corporations under her name (active and expired) and each have the same address of Delray Florida. 254 Companies listed with her name and same address, I counted
2825 SW 22nd ave #105 Delray Beach Florida - which is a condo.
They are all financial, real estate or some sort of outdoor type company - or service related.
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=eunice&LastName=gallets&City=&State=&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1
*There is a filing under Sunbiz.org Eunice Gallets
Fictitious Name Corporation: The Exodus Connection 
Filed 2001 - Expired: 2006 Company address: P.O. BOX 353
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 - Phone 561-333-6520
Which is the current phone number on the Safety in a Flash website http://www.safetyinaflash.com/support.html

Eunice Gallets is a ordained Florida Minister.
http://www.higher-calling.org/Gallets.htm She was a minister for Women's Prisons in the State of Florida according to her bio. When she stopped or started it does not say. * I guess that would be a way of collecting money for Milstead. On the fly - her being a minister.
She is a Paralegal for Geo Group in Boca Raton
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/a164d17fe796d7e9052576d9006cb856/2ec621b38c2f47cb8525744a004c77fd!OpenDocument
Geo Group is a corporation that maintains/manages and builds correctional facilities
http://www.thegeogroupinc.com/index.asp

Another one that writes to our Presidents- Her letter to Florida Atty Gen about Obama
http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/03/11/to-holder-from-sunny-florida-with-a-detour-through-mel-martinez.aspx

- the trail of this woman is endless. Still trying to figure out how she & Milstead are so buddy buddy. Two non profits that are linked to the Ants. KFN and the Caylee Foundation - both have ties to Churches. Wondering if Cindy and Eunice have a connection.   

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »

The name of the corp is Creative World Technologies.
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/West-Palm-Beach/PO-Box-212306-West-Palm-Beach-FL-33421-a17176129.aspx
The address of Creative World Technologies is the same address as Safety in a Flash.
PO Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL 33421

Going back to Sunbiz.org - Creative World Technology LLC is actually D.B.A of
SANI-CLEAN SANITIZING & DEODORIZING SERVICES, LLC.
http://sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=L09000072083&inq_came_from=OFFFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0001&names_name_ind=P&ret_names_cor_number=&ret_cor_web_names_seq_number=&ret_names_name_ind=&ret_names_comp_name=&ret_names_filing_type=&ret_cor_web_princ_seq=&ret_princ_comp_name=CREATIVETECHNOLOGYS&ret_princ_type=
Is Filed under the same address as Kid Finders Network
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470
--
This Eunice Gallats is named under Florida Limited Liability -sunbiz.org
Creative World Technology's Inc - If you open the PDF it signed by Dennis Milstead.
--
Eunice Gallats is under sunbiz.org - within Florida Corps. There are countless corporations under her name (active and expired) and each have the same address of Delray Florida. 254 Companies listed with her name and same address, I counted
2825 SW 22nd ave #105 Delray Beach Florida - which is a condo.
They are all financial, real estate or some sort of outdoor type company - or service related.
http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=eunice&LastName=gallets&City=&State=&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=1
*There is a filing under Sunbiz.org Eunice Gallets
Fictitious Name Corporation: The Exodus Connection 
Filed 2001 - Expired: 2006 Company address: P.O. BOX 353
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 - Phone 561-333-6520
Which is the current phone number on the Safety in a Flash website http://www.safetyinaflash.com/support.html

Eunice Gallets is a ordained Florida Minister.
http://www.higher-calling.org/Gallets.htm She was a minister for Women's Prisons in the State of Florida according to her bio. When she stopped or started it does not say. * I guess that would be a way of collecting money for Milstead. On the fly - her being a minister.
She is a Paralegal for Geo Group in Boca Raton
http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/a164d17fe796d7e9052576d9006cb856/2ec621b38c2f47cb8525744a004c77fd!OpenDocument
Geo Group is a corporation that maintains/manages and builds correctional facilities
http://www.thegeogroupinc.com/index.asp

Another one that writes to our Presidents- Her letter to Florida Atty Gen about Obama
http://defendourfreedoms.net/2009/03/11/to-holder-from-sunny-florida-with-a-detour-through-mel-martinez.aspx

- the trail of this woman is endless. Still trying to figure out how she & Milstead are so buddy buddy. Two non profits that are linked to the Ants. KFN and the Caylee Foundation - both have ties to Churches. Wondering if Cindy and Eunice have a connection.   

Looks like you may have hit on something huge!  Wonder if she's his sister or simply a 'business partner'.  The prison minister bit is interesting, does she also do jails and does she always use the same name.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 15, 2010, 02:35:21 PM »

Can someone point me in the right direction - a poster mentioned yesterday that CM had lost his last two death penalty cases     where can I find that?  Google is not helping me..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 15, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »

The first letter actually had some good points!
The second one, I couldn't read the handwriting.

Still would people rather the judge gets recused because  hes accused of having a bias in the case due to public outcry, we might as well wait until the next century for her trial.   Its a complete waste of  time, a judge is not supposed to take in consideration any opinions the public attempts to communicate.

Of course I agree, just saying that for a nutjob who contacted a judge her letter was coherent.

I agree Curly...and like it or not, Judge's are human too!! What one is supposed to do and what one does based on human actions and reactions are often eons apart.

The comment wasnt made as to what a judge would or wouldnt do but more to the point referencing people that ignore/are not knowledgeable for whatever reason to know what the standard for a presiding judge on a case is that they feel their letters would make an impact on a judge's opinion versus what they are held to do.   Individuals interjecting their opinions in this manner to a presiding judge are with reckless regard how it could impact a case as well as misguided.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: April 15, 2010, 02:51:25 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I can't believe that I've been gone so long.  My 86 year old mother was admitted into the hospital on Monday with pneumonia, and my computer contracted a nasty virus, (Are these two events connected?  I don't think so...)
At any rate, thanks for keeping the home fires burning.  I'll swing in and out as I can, just heard about the Haleigh search, though, so much is happening right now.  Hope everyone is well. 

Hi Monks!  Sorry to read about your Mom......I hope she is much better. And sorry about your computer....lots in HaLeigh's case is right....and Do read about Nadia being found alive....
Hi Monks
I will include your mother in my prayers !! I will also pray for you and your family to gain strength, encouragement, and enpowerment thru your trials.
stay encouraged! god is good.

Loca
chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: April 15, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

Can someone point me in the right direction - a poster mentioned yesterday that CM had lost his last two death penalty cases     where can I find that?  Google is not helping me..
Good afternoon all, this is the only thing I could find on Mason..
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-cheney-mason-lawsuit-062409,0,4224437.story
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: April 15, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  * I fixed my mouse. Yes it was the yahoo toolbar grrr.

Lots of developments I see in Haleigh's case. I hope it is settled today. Justice for Haleigh.
Poor baby. I just cant wrap my brain around these people. Including the Ants.

Which where I left off the other night. Trying to post. I see its still in topic. KFN and the Ants.
The letter that Sherry wrote. That they have no connection to the Ants. 
Going back to March 24, 2009

snipped:http://www.wesh.com/news/19002036/detail.html
For the first time in months, George Anthony spoke one-on-one to WESH 2's Bob Kealing
Caylee's grandparents are getting ready to unveil a Caylee Anthony foundation that will have a search and rescue component like a page from the Texas Equusearch playbook. At the same time, they're coming out against a permanent Caylee memorial along Suburban Drive.
George and Cindy Anthony unveiled a new search boat named for Caylee. They also unveiled plans for a Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation they both will spearhead.
The boat was built by the Anthony's long time ally Dennis Milstead of Kid Finder's network with $30,000 donated from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.
"They funded the boat and an ATV to start us out with the search group," Milstead said.
--
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news-2008.htm
the link above is the time line of news media posted on Mark Nejame's law site re: Caylee/Casey/Ants.
this article is posted within the media posts - from his media page
http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/George-Cindy-Anthony-also-victims.htm
** Which I don't know if this will come into play when it comes to the trial or not.
That NeJame was so intent at one time in protecting the Ants. And now he is representing Tim Miller. Who is obviously not the Defense/Ants favorite people. Neither TM or MJ. 
The Header of article:
Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's Grandparents: 'Don't Forget George and Cindy Anthony are Also Victims'
George and Cindy Anthony's new lawyer left Orlando on Tuesday to launch a round of national TV appearances aimed at redirecting public attention away from the couple's family drama to the effort to find their 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee Marie.
Mark NeJame, a well-known criminal-defense attorney, was to appear this morning on NBC's Today show and other programs that have featured Caylee's disappearance since it became public in mid-July.
The Anthonys have struggled in the media spotlight as they defended their daughter, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, against accusations she has lied about what happened to Caylee. News cameras have captured George Anthony shoving protesters on his property and Cindy Anthony yelling at reporters while wielding a hammer.
Orlando-based missing-children's organization Never Lose Hope Foundation hired NeJame to help the couple.
--
I have more coming.

nothing these idiots do surprise me!! next  we will be reading that they (goerge and cindy) will appear on dancing with the stars!! what a visual  the gum chewing dancers!!! doing the cha cha or whatever!! anything for attention and fame.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 15, 2010, 03:08:06 PM »

Im looking as I can WO, busy morning

In the meantime, here is the Plaintiff complaint against Mason for putting him to task for a bet he made on national TV regarding his then murder defendant client, Nelson Serrano.   He was convicted for killing four people & then staged a business trip to cover it up.   Mason lost this case & his client sits on death row. 

http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/06/19/MasonDateline.pdf

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 15, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

I am not sure about this and you should ask Blink but I think when we were investigating Milstead we found that she was either his sister or his daughter.  There were a lot of "relatives" which had corporations filed with him on them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 15, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »

Afternoon all.
I got out of my mind-boggling job early today. I'm thankful that's it's only 3 days/week.
Just took an ativan before I venture into the Haleigh thread.
I hope there's some news.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: April 15, 2010, 03:31:30 PM »

I am not sure about this and you should ask Blink but I think when we were investigating Milstead we found that she was either his sister or his daughter.  There were a lot of "relatives" which had corporations filed with him on them.

Way back I posted quite a bit, yes Milstead's sister had businesses in her name.   He had a bunch of businesses listed that were inactive but yet using them as sponsors for KFN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.