April 27, 2024, 08:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #160 4/09/10 - 4/28/10  (Read 277458 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: April 20, 2010, 11:11:49 AM »

This entire defense has something up their sleeve, imo.

NRCG I just can not get out of my head the disgusting comment Mason made in the very beginning..."this case is gonna be FUN".

I wonder if he is having any fun yet..at sweet little Caylee Marie's expense?

Yesterday they must have been toasting each other over Judge Strickland's announcement. 

Today they are sweating bullets if Judge Perry keeps this case for himself.
Something going on I can smell it    No way for a second did the defense not know there was a big chance of getting this particular judge, the question is what are they going to do next about it? Games and games and delays and delays 

Judge Perry is not going to put up with their bumbling court room theatrics nor their blatant disrespect.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: April 20, 2010, 11:12:44 AM »

well, I'm ready for jury selection.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: April 20, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »

So funny, all that I was thinking, written so well.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: April 20, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Second%20Motion%20to%20Preclude%20Death%20Procedures%20for%20Impermissible%20Prosecutorial%20Motives.pdf

This document hasn't been filed with the court yet........no stamp, not dated, only signed by Lyons...........uuummmmmm how did the news get this?  What's up.....something sneaky for sure!!

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
these are the last documents filed as of right now

04/15/2010           Motion
for Capital Defense Budget Hearing
04/16/2010           Motion
Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge
04/19/2010           Motion
- Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony's, Amended Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge (amended as to correct notary)
04/19/2010           Order
on Defendant's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: April 20, 2010, 11:16:01 AM »

Marinade Dave's indirect connection to Judge Belvin Perry.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2006/03/03/judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

Hi KM, good to see you here.

Re: that blog entry, ugh.

HEy girl!  I just read the motion by Stan the Man.  haha   It was hilarious.  Bet Baez and friends are thinking    oops.

I can't wait for Baez to make the mistake of using his "minority status" again with the media.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: April 20, 2010, 11:17:41 AM »

I hate going into conspiracies, because for me it is a no win situation, but I have a nagging thought that Mr Dave was helping the defense get rid of Judge Strickland. Time will tell, and if that is true, we will hear about it.

I've always wondered that also as I was taken aback at the indiscretion Mr. Pickling Sauce displayed in his even blogging about an innocent display of simple courtesy extended that day by Judge Strickland.   Then again, maybe he was just estatic that he was being noticed.

BOLDED.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1206 on: April 20, 2010, 11:19:03 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-motion-20100419,0,6017904.story

Stunner: Casey Anthony judge disqualifies himself

Chief Judge Belvin Perry will handle the Casey Anthony case

In an order granting Casey Anthony's request for him to step down, Strickland wrote: "At its core, defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a ‘self-aggrandizing media hound.' Indeed. The irony is rich."

Strickland noted that no one from Anthony's defense team provided him a copy of the motion when they filed it "(courageously!) at 4:48 p.m." Friday.

"Obviously, defense counsel's intent was to maximize exposure, and minimize or delay any response," Strickland wrote.

He noted that Anthony's defense has filed a litany of motions in the last 20-plus months, "in between media interviews, guest appearances on television shows, and press conferences."

"If past is prologue, some defense motions may be denied," Strickland wrote. "Since the undersigned has now been accused of bias and wrongdoing, potentially each denial of a defense motion will generate renewed allegations of bias."

Strickland said the effect "will be to elevate an otherwise meaningless situation into a genuine appellate issue."

Strickland also noted that the accusation that he's biased in favor of the prosecution "must serve as a source of bemusement" to the three prosecutors assigned to Anthony's case, "each of whom has verbally sparred with the Court many times…"

These are my opinions and subject to change.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: April 20, 2010, 11:19:52 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Second%20Motion%20to%20Preclude%20Death%20Procedures%20for%20Impermissible%20Prosecutorial%20Motives.pdf

This document hasn't been filed with the court yet........no stamp, not dated, only signed by Lyons...........uuummmmmm how did the news get this?  What's up.....something sneaky for sure!!

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
these are the last documents filed as of right now

04/15/2010           Motion
for Capital Defense Budget Hearing
04/16/2010           Motion
Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge
04/19/2010           Motion
- Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony's, Amended Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge (amended as to correct notary)
04/19/2010           Order
on Defendant's Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge

sometimes it takes a couple of days to update.

I'm wondering:  any chance the new judge will make Casey use a court-ordered team since she's using tax-payer money now?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: April 20, 2010, 11:20:17 AM »

I have been getting alot of questions about this issue, as apparently Jean Cesarez from TRU TV reported Jose Baez is considering filing a complaint against Judge Strickland..

Who is JQC?

Judicial Qualifications Commission.

It would be a complaint filed against a Judge, to be heard by them, and has no attachment to the Supreme Court or Federal judges.

http://www.floridajqc.com/

How badly does Baez want off this case to be heralding his disdain for the court?

How is he ever going to try a case again in Florida with this disdain for the court?

He is cruising to be disbarred if you ask me.

This jerk wad has something up his sleeve money wise to keep himself going and never have to try a case again.

Who would be dumb enough to hire him as a talking head after this is over? 

Any of the networks if you look at who they have hired..Geraldo, Grace, lord the list is endless.
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Whoraldo has him slated to be the next Kimberly Guilfoyle - legal consultant/analyst on his show. 

LOL---you may be right.  The last time I remember his having Baez on, he introduced him as " The world famous attorney, etc, etc. "       Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: April 20, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »

Hi Puzzler and thanks!  As usual IMO Val is right on the mark.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: April 20, 2010, 11:26:52 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/04/casey-anthony-who-is-chief-judge-belvin-perry-strict-respected.html
Casey Anthony: Who is Chief Judge Belvin Perry? Strict, respected
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on April, 20 2010 9:05 AM
Discuss This: Comments(41) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

When Judge Stan Strickland recused himself from the Casey Anthony case Monday, the conversation started about Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who will take over.

Perry was a big story on Monday’s late news and this morning.

He was a big topic of conversation at dinner last night, too. A lawyer friend tells me, ”He’s a no BS kind of guy.” And my friend warns that no one should be confused by Perry’s manner. He may look as if he’s falling asleep at times, but he’s thinking deeply and taking in what others are saying, my friend says.

On the late news last night, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Perry won’t be as forgiving and calm as Strickland. “It really doesn’t put the defense in any better position than the defense was with Judge Strickland,” Sheaffer said. “Judge Perry is a very competent judge, has tried a number of high-profile murder cases and is known as a judge’s judge.”

Prominent Orlando attorney Mark NeJame reminded WESH-Channel 2 that Perry is a former prosecutor with death-penalty experience. “I think the new judge is going to say enough is enough,” NeJame said.  ”He’s going to keep this ball moving. And if anybody thinks that they’re going to get additional delays or extensions as a result of having a new judge come on board, I think they’re sadly mistaken.”

On WOFL-Channel 35, local defense attorney Diana Tennis said Perry is bright, experienced and solid. “I don’t think he’s going to make any decisions that are going to get overturned on appeal,” Tennis predicted. “He’s our chief judge for a reason.

The Anthony defense team asked Strickland to recuse himself and cited his relationship with a blogger. Strickland removed himself from the case Monday. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

I say BRING IT ON!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: April 20, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »

While I don't have anything profound to say about the events of the last few days, I do have to say that once again, anyone or anything that comes in contact with the Anthonys seems to come away tainted.  I will lay the blame there in the long run

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: April 20, 2010, 11:30:52 AM »

Yes...I loved it!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: April 20, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »

I am so saddened that our Stan the Man has stepped down.  I think the duhfense just shot themselves in the foot & will rue the day they filed that motion.

Thank you everyone for the updates & links (especially Trimm).   an angelic monkey

Capp posted an article earlier that Dave wrote about Judge Perry.  Here is another one:   

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/07/18/chief-judge-belvin-perry-jr-little-black-boy/

July 18, 2009

Judge Belvin Perry, Jr.  is the chief judge of the Ninth Judicial Circuit. As such, he is Judge Stan Strickland’s superior. Judge Jose Rodriguez’s, too. You remember him. He’s the presiding judge in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit case against Casey. As the Casey Anthony case moves closer to trial, you will most likely be hearing more about him. In March of 2006, I wrote and published an article about one of my experiences while working for an ad agency in Orlando. The following is a reprint of that post with a few minor changes. I still haven’t met Judge Perry, but I hope this gives you an insight into my years in this town, how I have grown as a person, and why I maintain a keen awareness and interest in the saga of Caylee Marie Anthony.
snipped.

(I don't think Judge Perry will be inviting Dave up to the bench for a chat)

hi cece.....I think you are correct!!

Good morning Sunny & everyone.  I'm several pages behind & just catching up on the posts.

Many thanks again to Trimm for the morning links.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: April 20, 2010, 11:44:17 AM »

I like the reference to Dottie.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: April 20, 2010, 11:45:25 AM »

Hey Cece!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1216 on: April 20, 2010, 11:47:43 AM »

Brings to mind a couple of Anthony women.   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: April 20, 2010, 12:01:52 PM »

Hey Cece!   

15 Minutes of Fame

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: April 20, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »

http://niecey456.wordpress.com/

Maybe This All Ain’t So Bad After All…………

By now everyone knows that Judge Strickland indeed recused himself. I know we are all very sad about that as we all believed he was a very fair Judge, but maybe this ain’t so bad after all. Let’s start with his rebuttal, or better put, his response, granting the motion:

Order On Defendant’s Motion

While that was a sad read, I think that Judge Strickland had his say about the hypocrisy of it all and Kudos to him as he’s exactly right.

Order Of Recusal/Reassignment

Judge Belvin Perry will be the new Judge. From what I’ve been reading he’s a fair Judge, but he will move things along at a steady pace, and he’s rather no nonsense. That could be a very good thing in this case. Maybe the defense will pick their butts up off of the ground and get moving now, stop the foolish motions and stick to the things and motions they should be sticking too. Although, I’m not sure if they really need to file any more motions, but they do need to do the depositions and prepare the case, that which they have not really been doing, because a certain attorney might have to stay off Geraldo and other shows and actually work.

I do agree with everything that Judge Strickland said and especially that basically this opens the door that every time a motion is denied the defense can accuse the Judge of bias. That’s true. HELLO! WHERE IS THE FLORIDA BAR??? I think it’s way past time for a lawyer or 2 to be put in their place. I also think that the day is coming when reality will set in.

We no longer need to give this any thought. It is what it is and now we must get back on track. It’s no longer news worthy about the blogger or any of it. It’s over, done, let’s let it go and move on. It’s time. Unless there are any more developments this post is the last of my attention to this matter. I really believe Justice will come for Caylee and the defense shows us with every silly motion they file, just how desperate they really are. They obviously do not have a case, because if they did, they wouldn’t waste their time with these motions that are so silly. This is really what they are saying loud and clear………WE HAVE NO CASE, SO WE WILL TRY ANYTHING, WE ARE DESPERATE.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE…….COMING SOON.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: April 20, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »

Hey Cece!   

15 Minutes of Fame

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OLKDY2ikb9Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Well at least their foreheads are big enough to put a stamp on it...Tks Cece for the giggle

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.