April 27, 2024, 11:21:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97429 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2007, 05:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Is KELLY another common Aruban name?   Just thinking of the sargeant who took at least one of Satish's statements....Shaniro Baldrik KELLY....I've missed some pages the last few days, so this may have been discussed.  (I guess I should have checked the white pages before asking, too...)

Yes KELLY is a very common name but ELVIS KELLY is not.

No...there aren't many men named Elvis. Of course, there are The Flying Elvises. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2007, 05:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Or what I would like to do and then just the link to SM Blog

Just saw your message, was gone for a bit.  Anything you want to do is fine.   Wink
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2007, 05:52:43 PM »

Well,I read oj's confession.He did a little differently,than the DA said,but he did it.jvds wants to talk and brag,it excites him and makes him feel powerful.This is why he will do it again.We cats are sometimes a step slow and that is why I am tailess.I am cooking a food network recipe now,I can't remember her name.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2007, 05:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Well,I read oj's confession.He did a little differently,than the DA said,but he did it.jvds wants to talk and brag,it excites him and makes him feel powerful.This is why he will do it again.We cats are sometimes a step slow and that is why I am tailess.I am cooking a food network recipe now,I can't remember her name.Cat

Cats that cook !! ! !
Klaasend, I'll do it with a link to the SM blog.
The suspect statments.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2007, 05:57:46 PM »

Cats that cook !! ! !
Klaasend, I'll do it with a link to the SM blog.
The suspect statments.

Perfect.  Do you already know what thread at Jensen you are going to post it in?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2007, 05:58:25 PM »

Want to hear about another of Joran's endless lies?

Joran claimed in his declaration that Elvis Kelly was alway borrowing money from him.  It's actually the other way around.  At least that is what E.K. told one of the Natalee friendly investigators.

Joran, the only truth you've ever told is that your life has changed dramatically since Natalee went missing.  What made you think that you could get away with killing a young woman? I hope she haunts you in your dreams every night, and you have to hide every day for the rest of your life.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2007, 06:00:40 PM »

I like the penguins.I would love to see that for real.In my language i am Kissa,Not Kat.Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2007, 06:03:44 PM »

I do a mean possum souffle and squirrel stew.I would happy to BBQ some dutch pigs someday,but Satan has them staked out.I heard he has a book signing for joran from 2/14 to eternity.cat

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: January 20, 2007, 06:10:08 PM »

I do a mean possum souffle and squirrel stew.I would happy to BBQ some dutch pigs someday,but Satan has them staked out.I heard he has a book signing for joran from 2/14 to eternity.cat

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 20, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

Hey monkeys!! I've been lurking off and on since last night...I saw where the monkeys were telling CBB that they were sorry about her mother, but couldn't find where she said anything about it. Can someone please fill me in? I've been worried!!

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2007, 06:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hey monkeys!! I've been lurking off and on since last night...I saw where the monkeys were telling CBB that they were sorry about her mother, but couldn't find where she said anything about it. Can someone please fill me in? I've been worried!!

Hi Mishy,

There was a discussion of whether blood in a car could look like chocolate. CBB posted some photos of the car where her mother was killed in an accident.  Sad

I think the actual accident was a while back, but still very sad.  Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2007, 06:17:51 PM »

Posted by CBB:

Wait a minute............something's very wrong here. I didn't think of it until just now, but I've seen and have, over a hundred pictures of blood in a car and there's no mistaking chocolate and anything for it. Blood looks like blood, guys. Huh-uh, no mistaking it. Those photos were even taken at night, and it's blood.

The police took pictures of the wreck my Mom was killed in, and I saw the car in person days later. I got her things out of it at the compound it was towed to. Blood does not look like cleaning fluid and chocolate, That's BS. It wouldn't take an expert opinion from FBI to know what it was. Anybody would know. Wait, I'll post one of the more benign pictures, and you decide for yourself. A picture's worth a thousand words.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: January 20, 2007, 06:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "mishy"

Hi Mishy,

There was a discussion of whether blood in a car could look like chocolate. CBB posted some photos of the car where her mother was killed in an accident.  Sad

I think the actual accident was a while back, but still very sad.  Crying or Very sad

OMGosh!! I saw a car in the thread that had been in a terrible accident!!! Oh no!!! That was her mom???  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Thanks for telling me, BT. What a terrible tragedy  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: January 20, 2007, 06:20:49 PM »

Posted by CBB:

Wait a minute............something's very wrong here. I didn't think of it until just now, but I've seen and have, over a hundred pictures of blood in a car and there's no mistaking chocolate and anything for it. Blood looks like blood, guys. Huh-uh, no mistaking it. Those photos were even taken at night, and it's blood.

The police took pictures of the wreck my Mom was killed in, and I saw the car in person days later. I got her things out of it at the compound it was towed to. Blood does not look like cleaning fluid and chocolate, That's BS. It wouldn't take an expert opinion from FBI to know what it was. Anybody would know. Wait, I'll post one of the more benign pictures, and you decide for yourself. A picture's worth a thousand words.

Thanks Klaas, I was skimmming and scanning last night, and I do remember reading that first paragraph, but apparently just scanned the second paragraph and missed the part about her mom!! When I saw the photo, I thought "oh gosh, someone perished in that accident."  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: January 20, 2007, 06:21:21 PM »

Hi again Monkeys,

I started to say I love Cats post but I love all the post on here. Just looks like Cat goes to alot of trouble to sound like a cat would. LOL

Sunfreak, we are still waiting for you to post your dreams of Natalee on our dreams thread. I hope you have not forgotten them. LOL

BT. Nice to see you.

I was going to post this somewhere, could not decide where it should be posted.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16716644/?GT1=8921

It is an article about a sex offender trying to enroll in school as a 12 year old. He lived with some older men. They were very disappointed when they discovered he was not a child.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: January 20, 2007, 06:28:42 PM »

Sam - Nice to see you too.

That article about the 29-year-old sex offender is one of the strangest things I have ever seen. Can the world get any odder than it already is? Confused

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: January 20, 2007, 06:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Ok, I tried the Jensen show link again. No go.
But, I think I either ordered 30 lbs of Gouda cheese  Surprised OR I registered for a sex change operation.  Surprised I guess I will find out, eh ? Surprised  Surprised  Surprised

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
I'm hoping you get a free set of Delft dinnerware!

Laughing  Or at least some wooden shoes! Laughing

Speaking of wooden shoes, they were designed not as a fashion statement but because the ground there is wet and muddy and leather shoes would get stuck in the mud and/or rot from the moisture.  I think of this everytime someone mentions the draining of the pond saga and wondering what happened to Joran's shoe or shoes.   Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 20, 2007, 06:32:22 PM »

Hehe!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2007, 06:35:04 PM »

Meant to quote BT.

I keep reading that in previous generations folks would say the same thing. I do think we live in a great world but a scary one. I also hope it does not get to much stranger.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2007, 06:35:26 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Cat   Roast Dutch pig on a spit sounds good to me.

oops  :  Good morning, monkeys!!!

I will never be able to see that avatar again without imagining your artwork!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.