April 27, 2024, 02:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97406 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 20, 2007, 06:41:51 PM »

Klaas you got it. I do not see Joran coming back up. Just as it should be. LOL Very Happy   Very Happy  Very Happy

Lil Puma, I mainly wear wooden heeled clogs in the winter for the reasons you stated. Keeps my feet out of the snow or mud. Have worn them for years.

Just a swinging with the tribe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 20, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
it's a shame someone on Aruba didn't smack Joran aside the head long ago, I suspect Natalee would be here in the US had someone/anyone made the effort to say NO to him once, so only fair Beth should have the honors !

- Hotel employee says Joran preys on tourist girls.
- Half the island knows he drinks and gambles underage and does so regularly (the other half are Paulus, Anita and their friends)  Rolling Eyes
- Dennis Jacobs says Joran is a devil.
- Paulus has to check with a friend of Joran's to find out if the money really was Joran's gambling winnings because Paulus doesn't trust him.  Paulus and Anita also didn't even know that Joran was actually gambling for money!  
- They know he killed his dog  Crying or Very sad , beat up his brothers and stole from his parents.
- They helped him cover up a crime of rape and murder.  

Oh yea, I'd say he should have been locked in his room during non-school hours and seeing a psychiatrist 3 or more times a week.  The charming, smooth talking side of Joran is what they focused on to avoid the truth.  Realizing what fools they were and that foolishness cost Natalee her life, they all silently agreed to blame her.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 20, 2007, 06:50:17 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
it's a shame someone on Aruba didn't smack Joran aside the head long ago, I suspect Natalee would be here in the US had someone/anyone made the effort to say NO to him once, so only fair Beth should have the honors !

- Hotel employee says Joran preys on tourist girls.
- Half the island knows he drinks and gambles underage and does so regularly (the other half are Paulus, Anita and their friends)  Rolling Eyes
- Dennis Jacobs says Joran is a devil.
- Paulus has to check with a friend of Joran's to find out if the money really was Joran's gambling winnings because Paulus doesn't trust him.  Paulus and Anita also didn't even know that Joran was actually gambling for money!  
- They know he killed his dog  Crying or Very sad , beat up his brothers and stole from his parents.
- They helped him cover up a crime of rape and murder.  

Oh yea, I'd say he should have been locked in his room during non-school hours and seeing a psychiatrist 3 or more times a week.  The charming, smooth talking side of Joran is what they focused on to avoid the truth.  Realizing what fools they were and that foolishness cost Natalee her life, they all silently agreed to blame her.

What you both said.
Be back later Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: January 20, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Klaas you got it. I do not see Joran coming back up. Just as it should be. LOL Very Happy   Very Happy  Very Happy

Lil Puma, I mainly wear wooden heeled clogs in the winter for the reasons you stated. Keeps my feet out of the snow or mud. Have worn them for years.

I've been to a wooden shoe factory as well as seen them painting the Delft pottery.  Both are such intricate and beautiful art work.  Years before phones and faxes, the Dutch used to tie different colored flags to their windmills to tell the community things.  If a baby was born, a white flag might be flown, if someone died, they'd put a black flag on their windmill.  If the goods were ready for market, they'd put up a flag to tell the merchants to come pick them up, etc.  Holland being so flat, this was an effective way to communicate.  I think that Aruba should put up a windmill (do they have one?) and put up a black flag with a skull and crossbones whenever Joran is back in town.   Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: January 20, 2007, 06:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

SM's NEW INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE!  Laughing

Gasping for breath over laughing so hard!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

If ALE had caught Greta when she was knocking on Nadira's door, what would they have done?  I would love for Dana to get Harold Copus on his show to once again tell the story of being threatened in Aruba.  With all the litigation pending, I don't know that anyone involved would want to say much, but I'd like to hear his story in a non-Fox format where he could tell it without interruption.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2007, 07:13:30 PM »

Hi guys! Are we having a hot Saturday Night?  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2007, 07:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi guys! Are we having a hot Saturday Night?  Laughing

It's sizzling, crazy baby!

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2007, 07:32:33 PM »

Hey Tib and Sam,Yesss,it is easy to sound like a cat,when you are.I lost my tail when tom came early and found me purring in Katie's lap.like I said a step to slow.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2007, 08:08:37 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2007, 08:14:59 PM »

Just reading back again on the F/P and on Page 3 under the article about Rudy Croes (Quick Draw McGraw) there is a posting by dkpen .. #28 ..
where they mention an earlier drowning of a child which involved JvdS.  I have not read about this before. Has this been substantiated?  It is before the choller thrown in the river event.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2007, 08:15:54 PM »

klass,you are rare form tonight.I likes my meats rare,so it goes well.Cbb,I hope the night goes well for all you.I got a new mattress after 25 trs and I hope I (we) sleep well.curious cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »

Can you do a voodoo doll.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2007, 08:27:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
If ALE had caught Greta when she was knocking on Nadira's door,

This is when I thought that Greta lost the plot.  I think she was scared and it seemed she lost her nerve for reporting on the coverup in Aruba. She may have even been warned off by the authorities.  Even now when she has a small item on the story she seems to be choosing her words very carefully so as not to stir up too much opposition.  She is only a studio journalist and is not made of the stuff that field reporters need to be in my opinion.  A fair weather journo.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2007, 08:29:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Can you do a voodoo doll.

I like this graphic because JVDS gets poked in the face over and over again  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I do like the idea of a voodoo doll too, so you can poke him everywhere else too  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2007, 08:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
klass,you are rare form tonight.I likes my meats rare,so it goes well.Cbb,I hope the night goes well for all you.I got a new mattress after 25 trs and I hope I (we) sleep well.curious cat

Lucky you!!!!! I am dying for a new mattress...When I get the IRS paid off, I have already decided to get a tempurpedic mattress...Sleep well, Cat!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 20, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #238 on: January 20, 2007, 08:35:56 PM »

OMGosh Klaas that dart board is just the ticket  and another thing Klaas, you my dear are precious  <g>   Huggs  for ya !  Smile

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
crazybabyborg
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2007, 08:39:55 PM »

Klaas...........you are on a roll!  Laughing

Mishy, those tempapedic mattresses are awesome. Believe it or not, there's a factory that makes them in little Duffield, Virginia, population 176. That's where my Rural Health Clinic is. The employees used to be able to buy 1 mattress a year at greatly reduced prices. I was in line for one ( friend of a friend ) when they discontinued the policy. Seems the factory discovered that a couple of entrapaneurial(sp) employees were selling mattresses at the Kingsport flea market on Staurdays! Security at the plant has gotten much tighter now!  Laughing

I just wish I had KNOWN they were being sold there, before they got caught!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.