April 28, 2024, 07:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97454 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2007, 12:30:30 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "robots"
joran sucks

paulus sucks

deepak sucks

satish sucks

JOE T BLOWS  

need i say more  Cool

Kat_Gram is cracking me up!  

Laughing  Laughing

Speaking of Joran sucks, I was perusing Zorpia, Arnhem, NL earlier, and someone has set up several nasty sites (i didn't go in) with names like LiarJoran, RapistJoran, etc.  Don't know who did it, although Joey Tacopina probably does, but I don't think that's a great idea.

lol

Cool  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »

I am cracking myself up at my own ineptness.
I need a little kid here to help me out, but she ( 8 years old ) is in bed right now . Or she better be !  
She grabbed the SIL's crackberry one day and presto gizmo, she was a playing a game. !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2007, 12:37:06 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Ange! How ya doin?  Everytime I post, 3x's this week, it seems everybody disappears...  Rolling Eyes

Hey girl~!  Smile  doing fine here.. busy as heck workin lately.
Hope all is well with you!!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2007, 12:40:47 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am cracking myself up at my own ineptness.
I need a little kid here to help me out, but she ( 8 years old ) is in bed right now . Or she better be !  
She grabbed the SIL's crackberry one day and presto gizmo, she was a playing a game. !

Ok, I registered and posted.  Tried to make that penguin thing my avatar but it's not animated and only shows the one penguin.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2007, 12:40:57 AM »

Persoonlijke pagina van KITTYKAT

So, now I am van KittyKat.  Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2007, 12:46:16 AM »

So, I will email them.
Have to translate some short and concise sentences into Dutch to explain what I was trying to do. And then just give them my PB link. I can do that, maybe.
Gee that was funny tonight.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Ange! How ya doin?  Everytime I post, 3x's this week, it seems everybody disappears...  Rolling Eyes

I've got a St Pat's avatar I was working on for you that's giving me an absolute fit! I'm in over my head and don't know how to fix it!  Laughing

Looks great in Photoshop, but it looses parts when saved to photobucket!  Shocked

CBB, here are my Tinks I have collected, not sure if any of them will be helpful.
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/dihannah1/

Send me a link to what you have?  I appreciate all your work!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2007, 12:48:09 AM »

I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2007, 12:49:01 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Good here!  Stop workin' so hard girl!  Wink Just gets suddenly quiet around here recently.  Glad everybody is back!   Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #329 on: January 21, 2007, 12:51:24 AM »

I've got a St Pat's avatar I was working on for you that's giving me an absolute fit! I'm in over my head and don't know how to fix it!  Laughing

Looks great in Photoshop, but it looses parts when saved to photobucket!  Shocked

CBB, here are my Tinks I have collected, not sure if any of them will be helpful.
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/dihannah1/

Send me a link to what you have?  I appreciate all your work!

I'll take a look. Here's the problem I'm having!  Laughing Don't worry, I have a while to fix it, and I'm not giving up!  Wink

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: January 21, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »

CBB,  what's wrong with it?  Looks great to me! no fixing necessary.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: January 21, 2007, 12:53:19 AM »

Geeez..........It looks better here than it does on Photobucket. Just needs some cleaning up. I stay so confused!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: January 21, 2007, 12:54:39 AM »

Good here!  Stop workin' so hard girl!  Wink Just gets suddenly quiet around here recently.  Glad everybody is back!   Laughing

Smile  I am pretty useless anymore as far as posting goes.. real life issues step in., and got to take care of those.  I may not post alot.. but read when I can, and am very supportive to the family. Also want to find out some info on a missing gal  RED posted in the missing persons forum Sad its SAD there isnt much news about her at all. Sent out some emails and hope to hear something.  Her case is very close to where I live.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: January 21, 2007, 12:55:35 AM »

Geeez..........It looks better here than it does on Photobucket. Just needs some cleaning up. I stay so confused!  Laughing

I just saved it my puter, I'll try uploading in photobucket and see how it looks.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 21, 2007, 12:58:27 AM »

It does look a little different in Photobucket.  The sparkly is slower and not as much 'together' as on here.  It looks awesome here though, which is all that matters!  You are soo good.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: January 21, 2007, 01:01:14 AM »

Smile  I am pretty useless anymore as far as posting goes.. real life issues step in., and got to take care of those.  I may not post alot.. but read when I can, and am very supportive to the family. Also want to find out some info on a missing gal  RED posted in the missing persons forum Sad its SAD there isnt much news about her at all. Sent out some emails and hope to hear something.  Her case is very close to where I live.

I'm with ya on posting.  Life does come first, but I do read almost daily and have recently been trying to post more.  Everybody here is so much more up to speed on the case and I always feel a step behind, so don't post as much as I'd like.
I need to go check out who you are talking about  missing,  seems way to many to try to keep up with, sadly.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #336 on: January 21, 2007, 01:01:30 AM »

You've got some great ones, Dihannah! I saved the ones for use for Holidays! I'll clean the St Pat's one up a bit, and hopefully it will be ok.  Wink

Guess I won't know for sure until I post it here!  Laughing

There's some kind of copyright on the original from "I Love Disney" and it's been a pain to work with, but I was determined!  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: January 21, 2007, 01:01:43 AM »

I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: January 21, 2007, 01:02:50 AM »

You, Angie, are never useless!  Wink

Have you seen the Joran slapfest?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: January 21, 2007, 01:03:48 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

I'm scared to ask.................but, WHY??  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.