April 27, 2024, 09:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97393 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: January 21, 2007, 01:04:26 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi Ange! How ya doin?  Everytime I post, 3x's this week, it seems everybody disappears...  Rolling Eyes

Hey girl~!  Smile  doing fine here.. busy as heck workin lately.
Hope all is well with you!!  Smile

Good here!  Stop workin' so hard girl!  Wink Just gets suddenly quiet around here recently.  Glad everybody is back!   Laughing

Smile  I am pretty useless anymore as far as posting goes.. real life issues step in., and got to take care of those.  I may not post alot.. but read when I can, and am very supportive to the family. Also want to find out some info on a missing gal  RED posted in the missing persons forum Sad its SAD there isnt much news about her at all. Sent out some emails and hope to hear something.  Her case is very close to where I live.

I'm with ya on posting.  Life does come first, but I do read almost daily and have recently been trying to post more.  Everybody here is so much more up to speed on the case and I always feel a step behind, so don't post as much as I'd like.
I need to go check out who you are talking about  missing,  seems way to many to try to keep up with, sadly.

It is sad.. and whats really sad.. is this happend approx 30 minutes or so where I live, and havnt heard jack shit about it on the news. I searched our local newspaper and found an article that was printed yesterday.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #341 on: January 21, 2007, 01:04:59 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
You've got some great ones, Dihannah! I saved the ones for use for Holidays! I'll clean the St Pat's one up a bit, and hopefully it will be ok.  Wink

Guess I won't know for sure until I post it here!  Laughing

There's some kind of copyright on the original from "I Love Disney" and it's been a pain to work with, but I was determined!  Laughing

I was surprised at how many I have found.  I actually just did a search on Photobucket and found most of them.  Yes, the Disney one's are hard to even download, let alone change them I would imagine..   I need to get photoshop, I would have so much fun!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2007, 01:05:09 AM »

I admit, I'm thinking some sort of foot fetish, here....... Crying or Very sad
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: January 21, 2007, 01:05:15 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

I'm scared to ask.................but, WHY??  Shocked

I suspect Kat_gram ordered enough for everyone.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: January 21, 2007, 01:05:40 AM »

CBB  I saw the slap fest.. LOL  and I saved them all~! I was howling!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2007, 01:06:32 AM »

It is sad.. and whats really sad.. is this happend approx 30 minutes or so where I live, and havnt heard jack shit about it on the news. I searched our local newspaper and found an article that was printed yesterday.

Who's that, Angie?  Can we help?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: January 21, 2007, 01:07:44 AM »

I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

I'm scared to ask.................but, WHY??  Shocked

I suspect Kat_gram ordered enough for everyone.

Well, I suppose that if EVERYONE's doing it, count me in. But I may need to hold somebody's hand!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2007, 01:08:04 AM »

CBB  also saw the photos you posted of the accident.  Sad
God love yah.  So sorry.  ((HUGS))
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2007, 01:08:42 AM »

Can you even imagine how many missing kids/persons there truly are?  I'm sure the MSM barely touches the surface.   It's sad how they pick and choose who they are going to highlight.  I always wondered how they did pick...  We had a missing girl less than a mile from me.  It was in the media, not like some.  They found her body in a stream not far from me and did catch her killer.   She was only 5 or 6 and was raped.  Made me sooo sick to my stomach and to think so close.   Well, I pray for the one who is close to you.  You get 'em girl!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »

Who's that, Angie?  Can we help?

Arley Earhart...  

Red had posted about her in the missing persons thread.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »

I've heard that name.  Isn't that the one who they suspect was kidnapped by the idiot who kidnapped Ben and Shawn in MO?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2007, 01:11:48 AM »

Never mind,  I was confused.   But I have heard that name in the news.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2007, 01:12:40 AM »

Can you even imagine how many missing kids/persons there truly are?  I'm sure the MSM barely touches the surface.   It's sad how they pick and choose who they are going to highlight.  I always wondered how they did pick...  We had a missing girl less than a mile from me.  It was in the media, not like some.  They found her body in a stream not far from me and did catch her killer.   She was only 5 or 6 and was raped.  Made me sooo sick to my stomach and to think so close.   Well, I pray for the one who is close to you.  You get 'em girl!

How sad  Sad
I hope the gal from myarea is OK too. but to read the article, it dont sound very promising.  Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2007, 01:12:44 AM »

Thank you, Angie. There were 4 friends in the car. Mom was in the back passenger side at point of impact. She was killed on impact. Her friend beside her was thrown through the back windshield and died within an hour. The front passenger died at the scene. The driver survived.

They were hit by an off duty ambulance with a 19 year old driver doing 73mph in a 40 mph zone.

19 year olds do not need to be driving ambulances.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 21, 2007, 01:13:03 AM »

Ang, I'm only a state away, let me know if I can help.  Do you have any helpful info?

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: January 21, 2007, 01:14:40 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"

This takes the prize.  Great work.

This one is Priceless I love it  Laughing

HAR!  I love it too, doesn't he look like the big dumb Taterhead that he is? It's perfect.

Priceless!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: January 21, 2007, 01:16:03 AM »

Thank you, Angie. There were 4 friends in the car. Mom was in the back passenger side at point of impact. She was killed on impact. Her friend beside her was thrown through the back windshield and died within an hour. The front passenger died at the scene. The driver survived.

They were hit by an off duty ambulance with a 19 year old driver doing 73mph in a 40 mph zone.

19 year olds do not need to be driving ambulances.

CBB recall  you telling the story long ago about your mom Sad
 It was heartbreaking to see the photos.. and I agree a 19 yr old should not be driving an ambulance.. Bless your mom and the passengers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: January 21, 2007, 01:16:46 AM »

Jobie, it is, isn't it?  Have you seen the one with Beth instead of the Monkey head hitting idiot?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 21, 2007, 01:17:52 AM »

Wow, didn't realize how late it was.  I need to get to bed.  Good night sweet monkeys and sweet dreams!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: January 21, 2007, 01:19:41 AM »

Ang, I'm only a state away, let me know if I can help.  Do you have any helpful info?

Nope.. not yet.. sent out emails to friend of mine at 911. and to a supc that lives in  Derry.. also sent another email to a supv at 911.. thats a fire chief.  I havnt done this yet., but I am friends with a detective from our county for over 12 years.  He actually got me my job at 911..lol
 So I might try and contact him. and see what he says.  Of course anytie I had ever asked him anything before.. he chuckles and says off the record..  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.