April 28, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97441 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: January 21, 2007, 01:20:31 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Wow, didn't realize how late it was.  I need to get to bed.  Good night sweet monkeys and sweet dreams!

Good night and sweet dreams to yah Tink!  Wont be long.. my butt gotta get to bed too.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: January 21, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »

I can't believe I've followed the story around blood seen in Deepak's car all this time and never made the connection, but blood in a car doesn't look like anything else. Chocolate and cleaning fluid doesn't like it. The photos I posted were taken by the police at the scene, but I had to go into the car days later and retrieve Mom's things. There was jewelry everywhere, and stuff that had been strwn in the street at impact, had just been thrown into the car before it was towed to police compound. Blood still looked like blood. It wouldn't take an expert to know it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: January 21, 2007, 01:24:33 AM »

LINEUP!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 21, 2007, 01:25:24 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

I'm scared to ask.................but, WHY??  Shocked

I suspect Kat_gram ordered enough for everyone.

Yes, I certainly did order sex change operations all round ! !
See how the other half lives.
Jensen is the show that had Beth on . It is a Dutch show. I wanted them to see Joran getting smacked into the water by a monkey. And, so I tried to register ( and I did ) and post, ( In Dutch I might add )  but the penguin smack down did not work. But in the meantime, I sent them a few things, but have no idea where they went. Or what I ordered ?? I do believe that I reported myself for inappropriate content ...  Laughing  Laughing    
And I am VAN KITTYKAT over the ocean. How regal sounding ! !
Phew !! It was so much fun over there ! !
crazybabyborg
« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2007, 01:26:01 AM »

Kmberly just said that the K2s have been served. This was a repeat, and I know it's already been reported here. That was all she said, it was just a quick update.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2007, 01:28:11 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I am so lost...............What's Jensen? And where is everybody registering? Is Kat getting a sex change?  Shocked Why would she/he/sh-it. do that?  Crying or Very sad

Nix on the sex change.  We're all getting wooden shoes and Gouda.

I'm scared to ask.................but, WHY??  Shocked

I suspect Kat_gram ordered enough for everyone.

Yes, I certainly did order sex change operations all round ! !
See how the other half lives.
Jensen is the show that had Beth on . It is a Dutch show. I wanted them to see Joran getting smacked into the water by a monkey. And, so I tried to register ( and I did ) and post, ( In Dutch I might add )  but the penguin smack down did not work. But in the meantime, I sent them a few things, but have no idea where they went. Or what I ordered ?? I do believe that I reported myself for inappropriate content ...  Laughing  Laughing    
And I am VAN KITTYKAT over the ocean. How regal sounding ! !
Phew !! It was so much fun over there ! !

OMG! ROFL!

Did you see "Wedding Crashers?" Remember KITTY KAT???
Jane Seymore in heat?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2007, 01:29:03 AM »

Kmberly just said that the K2s have been served. This was a repeat, and I know it's already been reported here. That was all she said, it was just a quick update.

I'm trying to watch it myself.  I read over at RU that there is some new news in the Shawn Hornbeck case.  It seems Shawns biological dad was a convicted sex offender.  I think Kimberly has this at the end of the show.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »

I can't believe I've followed the story around blood seen in Deepak's car all this time and never made the connection, but blood in a car doesn't look like anything else. Chocolate and cleaning fluid doesn't like it. The photos I posted were taken by the police at the scene, but I had to go into the car days later and retrieve Mom's things. There was jewelry everywhere, and stuff that had been strwn in the street at impact, had just been thrown into the car before it was towed to police compound. Blood still looked like blood. It wouldn't take an expert to know it.

I agree CBB..  Blood is blood. Friend of ine neice was in an accident a few years ago.. and her and I went to the scene.  Sad  Found parts of the car along the road.. he neice was ejected.. and the flags from the coroner were still in the ground where her body landed.  Sad I also found  poor Nicoles earring.. laying in the grass. Her aunt.. my friend Jackie fell to her knees.. for she had bought them for her as a gift just a week before fo her bday. Next we went to where her vehicle was taken to state pd barracks.. to gather Nicoles belongings.  There was blood everywhere throughout the car.. her  shoes were in the backseat.. that they medics threw into the vehicle.. covered in blood.. seats.. cd's.. her purse. you name it. and you coudl tell..days later it was blood.  So sad. Sad
crazybabyborg
« Reply #368 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm trying to watch it myself.  I read over at RU that there is some new news in the Shawn Hornbeck case.  It seems Shawns biological dad was a convicted sex offender.  I think Kimberly has this at the end of the show.

You've got to be kidding! There's an epidemic of "sick" in this country!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: January 21, 2007, 01:37:10 AM »

You've got to be kidding! There's an epidemic of "sick" in this country!

I heard this earlier.. Not the show itself.. but Yap and I were on IM and she was talking about it.  It is sick.. poor kid.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #370 on: January 21, 2007, 01:41:23 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I agree CBB..  Blood is blood. Friend of ine neice was in an accident a few years ago.. and her and I went to the scene.  Sad  Found parts of the car along the road.. he neice was ejected.. and the flags from the coroner were still in the ground where her body landed.  Sad I also found  poor Nicoles earring.. laying in the grass. Her aunt.. my friend Jackie fell to her knees.. for she had bought them for her as a gift just a week before fo her bday. Next we went to where her vehicle was taken to state pd barracks.. to gather Nicoles belongings.  There was blood everywhere throughout the car.. her  shoes were in the backseat.. that they medics threw into the vehicle.. covered in blood.. seats.. cd's.. her purse. you name it. and you coudl tell..days later it was blood.  So sad. Sad

Yes, Angie, you know. I can tell you've walked through that, because until you have, there's just no describing it. In one of the photos I posted, Mom's Bingo bag is visable beside the tire. She didn't carry a purse when playing Bingo, but carried her wallet, keys, and some medication in the bag. At the hospital, when they returned her rings and wallet to me, I asked where her bag was. It never made it to the hospital. I found a good luck figure I had given her to take to Bingo swept to the curb with shattered glass the next day. There were diamond earrings on the floor of the car that were not Mom's. I found both, and put them together for other respective family members to retrieve, and someone at the compound helped themselves, because they weren't there when the family of the victim they belonged to arrived.
In the photos you can see a crowd of gawkers at the accident scene. I'm assuming someone fancied the bag, or maybe spied some money in it, maybe the medication. She had won $200.00 at Bingo that night. The wallet was empty.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: January 21, 2007, 01:46:41 AM »

No wonder there is never any mention of him. Jeeze, how unlucky can a kiddo get.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: January 21, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »

OMG thats terrible CBB,   Sad    Horrible what some folks do.

Im gonna call it a night before I get keyboard face.. lol

Night all..  CBB you are an Angel hon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 21, 2007, 02:04:17 AM »

On the Lineup:

Shawn Hornbeck's biological father was a convicted sex offender who went to jail in 2002.  He died in Jail.  He was 60 when Shawn was born.  His victim was a child but we don't know male or female or details.  The NY Post will have it in the paper tomorrow.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: January 21, 2007, 02:08:38 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Jobie, it is, isn't it?  Have you seen the one with Beth instead of the Monkey head hitting idiot?

Yes Di, I did but only after I had seen the  Monkey slap.  I love them both!  I have a doll my sister made me called a "damit doll".  It is made of rags and when you are under a lot of stress you grab it by the feet and keep slamming it against a wall, or whatever, and keep repeating "dam it, dam it, dam it" until you feel better.  That animation gives me the same feeling!  Makes me feel like I have given him a slap myself.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #375 on: January 21, 2007, 02:15:42 AM »

I need to test this, OK?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tinkerbell65.gif

Yep, in Preview that's about as good as I'm going to get it. Dihannah....please find this and save it!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: January 21, 2007, 02:20:10 AM »

Quote from: klaasend
On the Lineup:

Shawn Hornbeck's biological father was a convicted sex offender who went to jail in 2002.  He died in Jail.  He was 60 when Shawn was born.  His victim was a child but we don't know male or female or details.  The NY Post will have it in the paper tomorrow.

His sorry parents have now raped him for the money they got from the windbag, Oprah.  The more I see his parents and Oprah, the more I want Robots here to help me say it, "I hate them all."  They actually got money to parade that kid out on TV and then condescending money grubber Oprah asked his parents if he had been raped and talked about him as he did not exist or had no feelings.  DHR should take this young man and try to rehabilitate him and save him from that trashy looking, mangy mother and stepfather who fell in love with the TV camera and the money they could off this poor child's misfortune.  I hate 'em all.  Does anyone think Oprah would have done this to a girl or a black male?  I don't.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #377 on: January 21, 2007, 02:28:12 AM »

Quote from: Tylergal
On the Lineup:

His sorry parents have now raped him for the money they got from the windbag, Oprah.  The more I see his parents and Oprah, the more I want Robots here to help me say it, "I hate them all."  They actually got money to parade that kid out on TV and then condescending money grubber Oprah asked his parents if he had been raped and talked about him as he did not exist or had no feelings.  DHR should take this young man and try to rehabilitate him and save him from that trashy looking, mangy mother and stepfather who fell in love with the TV camera and the money they could off this poor child's misfortune.  I hate 'em all.  Does anyone think Oprah would have done this to a girl or a black male?  I don't.

Tyler, I have growing concerns over this kid, too! He's going back into a classroom and everyone in that school knows he's been raped by a man, and now, that his father was a convicted sex offender? COME ON! What about this kid???? Hasn't he been through ENOUGH already?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: January 21, 2007, 02:32:18 AM »

I think this boy would be better off to go to loving parents anonymously as a nephew whose parents had passed away, and that his face had NEVER been shown on television. With that, lots of therapy and the miracle of answered prayers, he just might have a chance!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #379 on: January 21, 2007, 02:40:24 AM »

Well, I'm turning in, but will leave you with MONKEY POWER!!!

I've got to save Save Klaas's, but Hey, you can't have too much!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.