April 27, 2024, 09:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97426 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 21, 2007, 10:48:01 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Trying to get off this page with blown margins...
 Shocked   Shocked

What blown margins? Not on my screen.  How is your mother getting along?

Hey, it's fixed now! Maybe klaas tinyurl'd the long url?

She's home and gradually gaining strength. Still having difficulty with the appliance leaking. Honestly, I think part of it is that we have too many people changing it and doing it differently. Sister from PA has returned to help but will leave today. The family dynamics are what drive me nuts. I'm not accustomed to having to deal not only with them to this degree, but also in such a disorganized manner. I'm a natural leader but that does not work with my siblings, and I have to step back while they are there or there will be problems (not gonna put Mom through that). Sister # 2 is now there for the next 3 days. Once she returns to her nearby town, brother # 2 will stay for 3 days. I can hardly wait for all of them to go away! Isn't that terrible? My neice and I work together so much better. While the others are there, I will still go over at my lunch time and after work.  But it will be nerve wracking. At least she is home and recovering, thank God. Thanx for asking Leslie.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 21, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Here is one article that was in today NY Post.

I AM STILL TOO SCARED TO TELL MY MOM AND DAD, 'KIDNAP' CREEP ADMITS
By SUSANNAH CAHALAN Post Correspondent

{edited}

During the first sit-down on Friday, Devlin appeared red-faced and bleary-eyed and seemed downcast.

"I feel nothing," he said. "I hide my emotions from other people. I hide the way I feel."

{edited}

Now he's reading "Death Wish," the novel on which the Charles Bronson movie series of the same name was based.

Doesn't this sound like Joran.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 21, 2007, 10:52:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
justinsmama - what browser are you using?  I've found that different browsers handle long url's differently.  I did just fix a long url that wasn't bothering me, I use IE7.0 but might have been bothering you.

Firefox. Thanx fer fixin' it!

Joran publishing this book and his interviews disturb me in more ways than one. Why would he do these things while still a suspect? Is he privvy to info about the final result of the Aruban justice system with this? Who does such things that can come back and bite them in a criminal case that has yet to absolve them of any wrong doing?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: January 21, 2007, 10:54:09 AM »

Drat! That did not do the trick. I'll just ramble a bit about the case...

I am convinced that Joran is guilty of the covert drugging, abduction, confinement, sexual assault and either death or passing Natalee along to other(s). The Kalpoes assisted in the abduction and sexual assault.

Paulus is at least deeply involved in the disposal of Natalee, and I suspect he was also involved in selecting, confining and sexually assualting her.

Freddy was present and video recorded the sexual assault, and likely participated in the assault.

Koen is in it up to his nostrils, as is the supposedly gay guy who fled.

I also believe that the culture in Aruba (or at least a powerful and  pervasive subculture) promotes and engages in this type of thing. The remaining peeps are either ignorant of and brainwashed or know and are afraid or are just apathetic.

I agree.  I will add one more person that I think is involved and that is Jaime.

They do seem to be tight, don't they?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #404 on: January 21, 2007, 10:58:36 AM »

Re the book:  I think all we have to do is wait.  Somebody who speaks Dutch will buy it and post about somewhere.  It's a matter of time.  Of course, we will have to be patient and I suck at that.  

I also can't believe that JoeT would approve of this book thing.  It's really an arrogant move.  Oh nevermind.

Justins, I agree with everything you said.  

I'm unsure about Jaime.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 21, 2007, 11:03:11 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Re the book:  I think all we have to do is wait.  Somebody who speaks Dutch will buy it and post about somewhere.  It's a matter of time.  Of course, we will have to be patient and I suck at that.  

I also can't believe that JoeT would approve of this book thing.  It's really an arrogant move.  Oh nevermind.

I'm unsure about Jaime.

I believe they are taking pre-orders on the book.  It's probably not scheduled to be released until June 2007 when/if Joran is released as a suspect.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: January 21, 2007, 11:18:37 AM »

I'm unsure about Jaime.

I believe they are taking pre-orders on the book.  It's probably not scheduled to be released until June 2007 when/if Joran is released as a suspect.

You just said what I feared. My hope was that the book would come out before whatever trial there will be. I guarentee that Beth could sit down with a translated copied of it and a red pen and render pages of sticky points for Joran. The written word is hard to undo, and in the end could have been helpful.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: January 21, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »

justinsmama:  On the positive side; Maybe it is good for your mother's emotional health that her nearest and dearest are fussing over her.  I understand how stressful it can be though.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: January 21, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »

Going out to run errands and see Mom. Byeeee!

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: January 21, 2007, 11:26:26 AM »

I hope the National Enquirer gets a copy of Joran's "If I Did It" fantasy and prints all the "good" stuff so no one has to buy it.  I wonder if Joran will be doing a book tour to promote this drivel.   Ugh!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 21, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »

I hope the National Enquirer gets a copy of Joran's "If I Did It" fantasy and prints all the "good" stuff so no one has to buy it.  I wonder if Joran will be doing a book tour to promote this drivel.   Ugh!

I hope he does a book tour.  This way if there is someone looking to kill him they will know exactly where he is.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2007, 11:33:45 AM »

Drat! That did not do the trick. I'll just ramble a bit about the case...

I am convinced that Joran is guilty of the covert drugging, abduction, confinement, sexual assault and either death or passing Natalee along to other(s). The Kalpoes assisted in the abduction and sexual assault.

Paulus is at least deeply involved in the disposal of Natalee, and I suspect he was also involved in selecting, confining and sexually assualting her.

Freddy was present and video recorded the sexual assault, and likely participated in the assault.

Koen is in it up to his nostrils, as is the supposedly gay guy who fled.

I also believe that the culture in Aruba (or at least a powerful and  pervasive subculture) promotes and engages in this type of thing. The remaining peeps are either ignorant of and brainwashed or know and are afraid or are just apathetic.

I agree.  I will add one more person that I think is involved and that is Jaime.

They do seem to be tight, don't they?

The reason I think he is involved is that the police asked him if Joran gave him something to either hold or hide.  Why are they only asking Jaime this question.  Why didn't they ask Guido, Sander, Santos, etc.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 21, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »

I hope he does a book tour.  This way if there is someone looking to kill him they will know exactly where he is.

San - you crack me up.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2007, 11:41:39 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
Quote from: "Tylergal"
On the Lineup:

Shawn Hornbeck's biological father was a convicted sex offender who went to jail in 2002.  He died in Jail.  He was 60 when Shawn was born.  His victim was a child but we don't know male or female or details.  The NY Post will have it in the paper tomorrow.

His sorry parents have now raped him for the money they got from the windbag, Oprah.  The more I see his parents and Oprah, the more I want Robots here to help me say it, "I hate them all."  They actually got money to parade that kid out on TV and then condescending money grubber Oprah asked his parents if he had been raped and talked about him as he did not exist or had no feelings.  DHR should take this young man and try to rehabilitate him and save him from that trashy looking, mangy mother and stepfather who fell in love with the TV camera and the money they could off this poor child's misfortune.  I hate 'em all.  Does anyone think Oprah would have done this to a girl or a black male?  I don't.

Tyler, I have growing concerns over this kid, too! He's going back into a classroom and everyone in that school knows he's been raped by a man, and now, that his father was a convicted sex offender? COME ON! What about this kid???? Hasn't he been through ENOUGH already?

Oh this poor kid  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2007, 11:45:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
http://tinyurl.com/2xuymp

Awful ... the book is out and for sale.

What does Ze Dak Natalee Holloway mean? I can only guess that it means "I killed Natalee Holloway..."

Sort of like the OJ book!  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2007, 11:48:16 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
http://tinyurl.com/2xuymp
Awful ... the book is out and for sale.

What does Ze Dak Natalee Holloway mean? I can only guess that it means "I killed Natalee Holloway..."
Sort of like the OJ book!  Shocked  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Mad

I just looked it up!
The Matter of Natalee Holloway

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2007, 11:50:40 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
Quote from: "Tylergal"
On the Lineup:

Shawn Hornbeck's biological father was a convicted sex offender who went to jail in 2002.  He died in Jail.  He was 60 when Shawn was born.  His victim was a child but we don't know male or female or details.  The NY Post will have it in the paper tomorrow.

His sorry parents have now raped him for the money they got from the windbag, Oprah.  The more I see his parents and Oprah, the more I want Robots here to help me say it, "I hate them all."  They actually got money to parade that kid out on TV and then condescending money grubber Oprah asked his parents if he had been raped and talked about him as he did not exist or had no feelings.  DHR should take this young man and try to rehabilitate him and save him from that trashy looking, mangy mother and stepfather who fell in love with the TV camera and the money they could off this poor child's misfortune.  I hate 'em all.  Does anyone think Oprah would have done this to a girl or a black male?  I don't.

Tyler, I have growing concerns over this kid, too! He's going back into a classroom and everyone in that school knows he's been raped by a man, and now, that his father was a convicted sex offender? COME ON! What about this kid???? Hasn't he been through ENOUGH already?

still catching up...but here on the local talk show they do episode upon episode about all the chances he had to get away and didn't...questioning why. Makes me sick for this poor boy. Yesturday's show stated he had his bike stolen and reported it to police.
This poor kid has been through enough w/out this kind of crap being aired locally!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2007, 12:05:32 PM »

Klaas, if I sent you an image, my DH's  Fantasy Football team logo for example, could you  put it on a mug in the Cafepress store?  Doesn't SM make a percentage of whatever is sold from this store?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: January 21, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »

The reason I think he is involved is that the police asked him if Joran gave him something to either hold or hide. Why are they only asking Jaime this question. Why didn't they ask Guido, Sander, Santos, etc.

I don't think I've seen a statement from Guido...and he was questioned several times (supposedly).  I had been reading on some crime blog (don't remember which) that Spong had used the word "indicted", so Guido is a suspect (not a witness) and the only way to clear that is through a trial (although petitions seem to be popular).  Will Guido go to trial or wait out the two years??  Why haven't we heard about Spong trying to get him off?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 21, 2007, 12:10:18 PM »

I'm unsure about Jaime.

The release date is 03-05-2007 ? March or May
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.