April 28, 2024, 07:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97453 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 21, 2007, 09:11:39 PM »

The FBI is working Billy's case now.  

www.justice4billy.com
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: January 21, 2007, 09:14:01 PM »

sending my prayers for them!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: January 21, 2007, 09:15:05 PM »

Update on the Trenton Ducket case and Nancy Grace suit should be coming up.  Then Dave Holloway.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 21, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

don't laugh at me...I LOVE John Denver!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: January 21, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »

New England back on top

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: January 21, 2007, 09:19:17 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

This attitude just irritates the hades out of me! My sister is guilty of this same mind set. She thinks that if she talks to her boys about anything, it will plant the idea in their minds. Either my four siblings must have been adopted or I was.  Rolling Eyes  Wink

me too, you can speak to your kids and still keep them innocent. And they pick up on these stories whether parents realize it or not. One child had heard his parents talking about it and had nightmares!! I think they feel more empowered if they feel as though they have some tools to help themselves.

My sister and niece provide free RAD (Rape & Aggression Defense) training for women and children, from age 5 & up.  The program is a combination of awareness and self defense skills and is proving to be very effective in empowering people dealing with date rape, abusive spouses, and child molestation.  They have posted several stories about kids under 12 who have foiled attempts to snatch them by using the skills they learned in RAD classes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: January 21, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"

This attitude just irritates the hades out of me! My sister is guilty of this same mind set. She thinks that if she talks to her boys about anything, it will plant the idea in their minds. Either my four siblings must have been adopted or I was.  Rolling Eyes  Wink

me too, you can speak to your kids and still keep them innocent. And they pick up on these stories whether parents realize it or not. One child had heard his parents talking about it and had nightmares!! I think they feel more empowered if they feel as though they have some tools to help themselves.

My sister and niece provide free RAD (Rape & Aggression Defense) training for women and children, from age 5 & up.  The program is a combination of awareness and self defense skills and is proving to be very effective in empowering people dealing with date rape, abusive spouses, and child molestation.  They have posted several stories about kids under 12 who have foiled attempts to snatch them by using the skills they learned in RAD classes.

That must be a great feeling.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: January 21, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »

I took rape defense classes in college. Can't believe how many people who knew nothing about them were totally against them!!
They think it's about beating the bad guy up instead of simple techniques anyone can handle to give themselves a chance to get away!!
Ignorance is NOT always bliss!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: January 21, 2007, 09:24:55 PM »

GREAT GAME!! tied up again!!

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: January 21, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

clarification on my previous post:

The kids who escaped were not taught by my sister/niece.  This is a nationwide program, and their website has stories of students "RAD Kids" who have succcessfully gotten away from would-be abductors.

Parents who do not talk to young children about strangers, or young teens about date rape and physical/sexual abuse leave their kids with little information or skills with which to defend themselves.  Since many abusers are known to the child and child's family, kids need the information BEFORE they encounter such a situation.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: January 21, 2007, 09:28:10 PM »

The kids who escaped were not taught by my sister/niece.  This is a nationwide program, and their website has stories of students "RAD Kids" who have succcessfully gotten away from would-be abductors.

Parents who do not talk to young children about strangers, or young teens about date rape and physical/sexual abuse leave their kids with little information or skills with which to defend themselves.  Since many abusers are known to the child and child's family, kids need the information BEFORE they encounter such a situation.

I agree 110%!!!!
My Mom was actually against the rape defense class at first!!
Too many people think acting passive will save them!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 21, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

Dave Holloway next
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: January 21, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »

Dave:

KJ has gone back to the Netherlands.  How do you feel about KJ.  JQK spoke with her about a week ago.  Contract was not renewed by the Attorney General.  

Dana - was that because of the NH case?  Is that why her contract wasn't renewed?

Dave:  I think it's the fact that she hasn't had any results in the NH case, Dave is speculating.  There was some infighting in the prosecutors office in the beginning.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #633 on: January 21, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »

They love it.  My sister works for a University Police Dept and niece is a certified police officer.  I watched some of their demonstrations... You see these little prissy 5 foot, 90 pound girls in spike heels, and think "no way".  By the end of the week, most of those girls could let out blood-curdling screams to attract attention, could use evasive tactics to get loose when grabbed, and could lift a 150 lb police instructor off the floor with kicks.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 21, 2007, 09:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dave:

KJ has gone back to the Netherlands.  How do you feel about KJ.  JQK spoke with her about a week ago.  Contract was not renewed by the Attorney General.  

Dana - was that because of the NH case?  Is that why her contract wasn't renewed?

Dave:  I think it's the fact that she hasn't had any results in the NH case, Dave is speculating.  There was some infighting in the prosecutors office in the beginning.

your broadcast must be ahead of mine!! I must be on time delay!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 21, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

They love it.  My sister works for a University Police Dept and niece is a certified police officer.  I watched some of their demonstrations... You see these little prissy 5 foot, 90 pound girls in spike heels, and think "no way".  By the end of the week, most of those girls could let out blood-curdling screams to attract attention, could use evasive tactics to get loose when grabbed, and could lift a 150 lb police instructor off the floor with kicks.

that is terrific!!
Just takes a correctly landed kick or punch to throw the predator off balance that gives the victim a chance to flee!!
I remember learning to roar instead of squeal too...very empowering feeling!! Has to be part of subconscious like CPR...so you instinctively respond to the situation.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: January 21, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »

Any word on the Dutch cold case investigation?  10 detectives are involved looking at the case.  The case is only as good as the police have investigated it.  The first 48 hours is so important.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: January 21, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »

The FBI concluded that this was a homicide case around June 9th.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #638 on: January 21, 2007, 09:37:00 PM »

Good evening all.  trying to catch up.  Lexie, good point about Clint, he would definately be the expert on this.  And Kudos to your sister and neice for what they are doing for the communiy!  You should post the website.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: January 21, 2007, 09:37:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
The FBI concluded that this was a homicide case around June 9th.

you are definately ahead of me!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.