April 27, 2024, 07:34:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97388 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 22, 2007, 02:37:43 PM »

This is the email I received from Webshots with statistics:

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 22, 2007, 02:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Gunslinger - good to see you!

Thanks Klaas!  Good to see you too, although I do keep checking in at least once a day.

I think you may have touched a nerve or two with these pics!

Existence is futile.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 22, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »

Klaas  im trying to post slide show on Tibro's australia thread
she said I could about my trip to austrailia

im using photo bucket  how do i make the URL thingee smaller
for posting on thread

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 22, 2007, 02:50:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

for posting on thread

The URL thingy from photobucket should be fine.  It shouldn't be too long.  If you think it is too long, you can go to www.tinyurl.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 22, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

Thanks Klaas!  Good to see you too, although I do keep checking in at least once a day.

I like touching nerves, lol  Laughing  Look how many times it's been viewed in Webshots!!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 22, 2007, 02:53:46 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

I like touching nerves, lol  Laughing  Look how many times it's been viewed in Webshots!!

Be truthful Klaas...  touching nerves is foreplay.  I think you enjoy gratting them!  lol

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 22, 2007, 02:54:28 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 22, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »

I want to know what's so interresting in that photo series that it's been viewed 27,557 times and downloaded 271 times in 8 months. Shocked
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 22, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »

for posting on thread

The URL thingy from photobucket should be fine.  It shouldn't be too long.  If you think it is too long, you can go to www.tinyurl.com

well i couldnt figure that out  but i posted 2 links with pics with more to come

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 22, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »

for posting on thread

well i couldnt figure that out  but i posted 2 links with pics with more to come

SueThose slide shows are beautiful.  Thank you for sharing them with us and joining in the Aussie thread.  I can see how Steph fell in love with the Kangaroos.  

oops  :  Good morning monkeys!!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: January 22, 2007, 03:40:17 PM »

Klaas  You sure stirred the cauldron with that front page article on the cave.  Brought all the trolls out from under their rocks.  Waiting for Crumba Aruba to pop up next!

Glad to see I am still dressed this morning  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 22, 2007, 03:43:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

for posting on thread

SueThose slide shows are beautiful.  Thank you for sharing them with us and joining in the Aussie thread.  I can see how Steph fell in love with the Kangaroos.  

oops  :  Good morning monkeys!!

ty, By far it was the best trip i ever took, I was is AWWWW of everything I saw from animal life to plant life.. you live in such a beautiful country it was just the best trip ever, I have more pics to come Of sydney harbor and Katoomba

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 22, 2007, 03:50:48 PM »

Quote from: Tibrogargan
Klaas  You sure stirred the cauldron with that front page article on the cave.  Brought all the trolls out from under their rocks.  Waiting for Crumba Aruba to pop up next!

Well, what did I say?  Just checked F/P again and there he/she/it is, yawning.
Carpe has pounced with some good comments for it.    Very Happy  Very Happy

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 22, 2007, 03:56:01 PM »

ty, By far it was the best trip i ever took, I was is AWWWW of everything I saw from animal life to plant life.. you live in such a beautiful country it was just the best trip ever, I have more pics to come Of sydney harbor and Katoomba

Sue Looking forward to those.  Sydney Harbour is lovely and the Blue Mountains are so beautiful.

I put a map there last night so other monkeys can get some idea where everything is  Laughing

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: January 22, 2007, 04:34:16 PM »

I saved and magnified Klaas' pic. It appears (to me) to be a gear or gym bag that the "shirt" is hanging out of.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 22, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I saved and magnified Klaas' pic. It appears (to me) to be a gear or gym bag that the "shirt" is hanging out of.

Could be.  I just find it highly unusual that those photos are getting so many views.  27,552 over the last 8 months??  In Webshots?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: January 22, 2007, 04:44:10 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Could be.  I just find it highly unusual that those photos are getting so many views.  27,552 over the last 8 months??  In Webshots?

A guilty conscience is a worrisome thing.......... hope it pains them all more and more each day.

justinsmama  Maybe this is the famous "bag" that was left (?) at the racquet club and was also carried around by PvdS.

Klaas  email on it's way to you in a minute

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 22, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 22, 2007, 04:47:18 PM »

Klaas...wish I had the ability to really look at that last frame....to magnify it and understand what I am looking at....

The next article on the FP about you never know who you are talking with on the internet is a good one....it is almost two years and I still get a funny feeling sometimes about the big ol' web....imagine how easy it is to get a child....i love that there are people watching all the time...trying to protect our kids....now it looks like they need to protect adults...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: January 22, 2007, 04:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas...wish I had the ability to really look at that last frame....to magnify it and understand what I am looking at....

The next article on the FP about you never know who you are talking with on the internet is a good one....it is almost two years and I still get a funny feeling sometimes about the big ol' web....imagine how easy it is to get a child....i love that there are people watching all the time...trying to protect our kids....now it looks like they need to protect adults...!

Yep, I saw that article yesterday and sent it to Red (although he may have seen it on his own).  Scary how you never really know who you are talking to on the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.