April 28, 2024, 09:28:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97460 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: January 22, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »

Geez..............I like to be missed but not because you're stuck waiting for me to fix a problem I created! I'm really sorry, guys!

I see that Deepak's car has been a topic of conversation. It was three days before the police released the car from Mom's wreck to the families to sort out the stuff in it. In contrast to the pics I posted, there was a brownish cast to the red blood smears. There were three large pools: two on carpet, and one in the divide between the front and back seats arm rest "bucket" area and a soaked jacket. While you could detect that rust color in those areas, they were mostly red. I don't know how to describe it other than to say it was blood. It was too "thick" to be cleaning fluid, if that makes sense, and it was simply blood colored.

Whoever saw Deepak's car within a few days of someone's blood being there, would have known it was blood, if indeed that's what it was. I'm sure about that.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: January 22, 2007, 08:04:28 PM »

Ok I cleaned out my cookies and now you are back Klaas along with everyone else

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: January 22, 2007, 08:06:41 PM »

Off line for awhile. Be back later.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 22, 2007, 08:07:41 PM »

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: January 22, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Can someone tell me what is the point of doing a transcript to an interview that can be heard over and over and over with your own ears on a podcast?

Transcripts are generally done to one time MSM TV interviews that can never been seen or heard from again

Just go to time 89:10 on Dana's show from last night.

This way you hear the interview, not get a potentially incorrect transcript.

Red What Klaasend said   and
Some may not want to listen to the entire show...for a particular guest's segment?

You do not have to listen to an entire show if you do not want. You can go back and listen to only a specific segment of the pod cast if you want. Just forward to the part you want.

The point that I am making is you guys are trusting a transcript that is in no way associated with SM nor approved by it.

Red

As far as trusting stuff... especially on the internet.
I cannot speak for the others here... but I always take things with varying degrees of depending on the source(s) given. I'm NOT from Missouri the "Show Me State" but maybe I should be.

Given that Klaasend stated where the transrcipt came from I WILL listen to the Pod Cast.

BTW
Nice Avatar... Kinda reminids me of someone else though  Cool

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: January 22, 2007, 08:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Geez..............I like to be missed but not because you're stuck waiting for me to fix a problem I created! I'm really sorry, guys!

I see that Deepak's car has been a topic of conversation. It was three days before the police released the car from Mom's wreck to the families to sort out the stuff in it. In contrast to the pics I posted, there was a brownish cast to the red blood smears. There were three large pools: two on carpet, and one in the divide between the front and back seats arm rest "bucket" area and a soaked jacket. While you could detect that rust color in those areas, they were mostly red. I don't know how to describe it other than to say it was blood. It was too "thick" to be cleaning fluid, if that makes sense, and it was simply blood colored.

Whoever saw Deepak's car within a few days of someone's blood being there, would have known it was blood, if indeed that's what it was. I'm sure about that.

"You know those people at Autmotive Enterprises."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: January 22, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »

Good Evening monkeys all!  I see Nemo's mommy lurking out there....hi CP!!  Miss you and Nemo's sweet little face.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: January 22, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

Hi monkeys!

I agree with you CBB.  The FBI would know blood when they saw it.

Pools of blood do thicken into a gel like substance.

I still have blood in the carpet below my desk from when my incision opened while I was sitting at my desk. The carpet has been cleaned, but there are still places where all the blood could not be removed.  It is a rusty red stain.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 22, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »

CBB
Maybe you can ask people to copy their avatars to their own photobucket or other public account (if they have one) to reduce the bandwindth on your account   Rolling Eyes
That way they have their avatar.
With all the work you have put in to them..  You just may decide to go    and  delete your Photo Bucket account.
This is the INTERNET  after all.

I'm hoping BIG TIME that  SM management is copying all of Klaasend's graphics for the same reason Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: January 22, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys,The cave pictures shed a different light on some things.I am going to send a few pictures to be shared.I hope if I were nekked,I didn't cause anyone to lose their cookies(bananas).I am tickling the ivories now,while my monkey is pounding on the bongo.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: January 22, 2007, 08:35:34 PM »

EEEEEK - just lost my cable connection and now I'm on DIAL UP.  It sucks, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #891 on: January 22, 2007, 08:35:49 PM »

Thanks, OF! I think you just asked for me!  Wink  Laughing

If that's a challenge for anyone, don't worry about it. A few shouldn't cause a big problem.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: January 22, 2007, 08:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
EEEEEK - just lost my cable connection and now I'm on DIAL UP.  It sucks, lol  Laughing

Well at least YOU have a back up connection...for Your  INTERNET  needs.  Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: January 22, 2007, 08:44:43 PM »

Oldfart - I have any of the photos I've posted in the forum in at least 4 places.  Most of them are on CD, photobucket, hard drive and ones posted on the front page of SM are in the SM photo site.

I have 4 photobucket sites and some duplicate photos in each.  I'll be moving all the photos soon to my external hard drive, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: January 22, 2007, 08:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Checking to see if your e-mail works.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: January 22, 2007, 08:49:12 PM »

Wasn't Beth in a meeting with Oduber where Oduber said there was blood in the car ?
My ( from memory ) was that this was the first Beth had heard of it.
Didn't the FBI speak to Beth on I believe June 9 and tell her that they thought Natalee was deceased. "member, then she told her Mother that.
This blood in  the car was reported by CNN and then it wasn't blood in the car.
The original source was not the media.
Think about it :
Blood in car / no blood in car.
Plus everything else that was and then wasn't.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: January 22, 2007, 08:50:05 PM »

Can someone tell me what is the point of doing a transcript to an interview that can be heard over and over and over with your own ears on a podcast?

Transcripts are generally done to one time MSM TV interviews that can never been seen or heard from again

http://tinyurl.com/2mk65p

Red,
The reason I prefer transcipts rather than podcasts is because most of my 'reading' is done while I'm at work and a podcast is a little difficult to do with other people walking around, watching, listening in on what you're doing.
Plus you can skip over the filler stuff.
With a transcript I can cut/paste into a readable word DOC and read offline, plus I have it saved for future reference in case I want to refer back to something.
I'm answering this honestly because you asked, it's just my reason for looking for the transcript.
GO COLTS
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 22, 2007, 08:51:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Wasn't Beth in a meeting with Oduber where Oduber said there was blood in the car ?
My ( from memory ) was that this was the first Beth had heard of it.
Didn't the FBI speak to Beth on I believe June 9 and tell her that they thought Natalee was deceased. "member, then she told her Mother that.
This blood in  the car was reported by CNN and then it wasn't blood in the car.
The original source was not the media.
Think about it :
Blood in car / no blood in car.
Plus everything else that was and then wasn't.

I believe both Oduber and the FBI told Beth there was blood in the car.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 22, 2007, 08:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

http://tinyurl.com/2mk65p

Red,
The reason I prefer transcipts rather than podcasts is because most of my 'reading' is done while I'm at work and a podcast is a little difficult to do with other people walking around, watching, listening in on what you're doing.
Plus you can skip over the filler stuff.
With a transcript I can cut/paste into a readable word DOC and read offline, plus I have it saved for future reference in case I want to refer back to something.
I'm answering this honestly because you asked, it's just my reason for looking for the transcript.
GO COLTS

IndyDan - and everyone else who likes the transcriptions of the podcasts.  I think Red's concern about those particular transcriptions is that they are being done by someone at Refugees that hates Beth Twitty and Scared Monkeys.  No telling how accurate they are.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 22, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »

I'll never ever forget this one....

Oduber told Beth and Jug on NATIONAL TV with Geraldo Rivera right by his side that blood was found in the car.  

No denying it Oduber... you said it.  Beth and Jug looked like they had just been stabbed.  It was the first they had heard of it.

A sure sign that the case was screwed up from the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.