April 27, 2024, 03:21:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #576 1/19 - 1/22/2007  (Read 97410 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: January 22, 2007, 08:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Geez..............I like to be missed but not because you're stuck waiting for me to fix a problem I created! I'm really sorry, guys!

I see that Deepak's car has been a topic of conversation. It was three days before the police released the car from Mom's wreck to the families to sort out the stuff in it. In contrast to the pics I posted, there was a brownish cast to the red blood smears. There were three large pools: two on carpet, and one in the divide between the front and back seats arm rest "bucket" area and a soaked jacket. While you could detect that rust color in those areas, they were mostly red. I don't know how to describe it other than to say it was blood. It was too "thick" to be cleaning fluid, if that makes sense, and it was simply blood colored.

Whoever saw Deepak's car within a few days of someone's blood being there, would have known it was blood, if indeed that's what it was. I'm sure about that.

Hi monkeys!

I agree with you CBB.  The FBI would know blood when they saw it.

Pools of blood do thicken into a gel like substance.

I still have blood in the carpet below my desk from when my incision opened while I was sitting at my desk. The carpet has been cleaned, but there are still places where all the blood could not be removed.  It is a rusty red stain.

Sun,  have you tried putting peroxide on the stain,and letting it sit for 10 or 15 minutes,  and then washing it?  it at least removes the red mark.  Not the origin of course, and would still be visible with the appropriate testing.  Just thinking about your carpet.  Wink

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #901 on: January 22, 2007, 08:59:30 PM »

I'm confused on the sources of this stuff, but someone has posted here that the FBI saw blood in Deepak's car. I was surprised to hear that the FBI saw Deepak's car that early. I suppose I need to start with asking when the FBI was privy to Deepak's car? No, actually, the first question should be when it was that anyone claims to have seen blood in Deepak's car? Beth and Jug were in proximity to the car the night after Nat went missing, did either of them claim to have seen blood in the car that night? There were police and others there that night too. Who in that group, if anyone, claims to have seen blood?

If the police saw blood, then why did they wait 10 days to do anything about it, and if Beth or Jug were aware of blood being in the car, did they state it in interviews? I don't remember.

It's in Dave's book that Oduber stated blood was in the car, so assumedly, he was told that, probably by police, right? Was the car impounded at the same time they were arrested?

Sorry for all the questions!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: January 22, 2007, 09:00:42 PM »

cbb...I just realized I am not in uniform...sorry...can you help?

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: January 22, 2007, 09:00:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Red"
Can someone tell me what is the point of doing a transcript to an interview that can be heard over and over and over with your own ears on a podcast?

Transcripts are generally done to one time MSM TV interviews that can never been seen or heard from again

Just go to time 89:10 on Dana's show from last night.

http://tinyurl.com/2mk65p

This way you hear the interview, not get a potentially incorrect transcript.

Red,
The reason I prefer transcipts rather than podcasts is because most of my 'reading' is done while I'm at work and a podcast is a little difficult to do with other people walking around, watching, listening in on what you're doing.
Plus you can skip over the filler stuff.
With a transcript I can cut/paste into a readable word DOC and read offline, plus I have it saved for future reference in case I want to refer back to something.
I'm answering this honestly because you asked, it's just my reason for looking for the transcript.
GO COLTS

IndyDan - and everyone else who likes the transcriptions of the podcasts.  I think Red's concern about those particular transcriptions is that they are being done by someone at Refugees that hates Beth Twitty and Scared Monkeys.  No telling how accurate they are.

I've paid enough attention that I feel confident enough in reckonizing the Truth from the Bullshit.  And if anything looks questionable, I'm not afraid to ask.  But I understand the concern this is just my own personal position, and it's not a problem.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: January 22, 2007, 09:02:02 PM »

I'm confused on the sources of this stuff, but someone has posted here that the FBI saw blood in Deepak's car. I was surprised to hear that the FBI saw Deepak's car that early. I suppose I need to start with asking when the FBI was privy to Deepak's car? No, actually, the first question should be when it was that anyone claims to have seen blood in Deepak's car? Beth and Jug were in proximity to the car the night after Nat went missing, did either of them claim to have seen blood in the car that night? There were police and others there that night too. Who in that group, if anyone, claims to have seen blood?

If the police saw blood, then why did they wait 10 days to do anything about it, and if Beth or Jug were aware of blood being in the car, did they state it in interviews? I don't remember.

It's in Dave's book that Oduber stated blood was in the car, so assumedly, he was told that, probably by police, right? Was the car impounded at the same time they were arrested?

Sorry for all the questions!

Doesn't it depend on "which car" they tested.  Where is the information that shows the car and identifying vin number.  I haven't seen that.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #905 on: January 22, 2007, 09:05:47 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I'll never ever forget this one....

Oduber told Beth and Jug on NATIONAL TV with Geraldo Rivera right by his side that blood was found in the car.  

No denying it Oduber... you said it.  Beth and Jug looked like they had just been stabbed.  It was the first they had heard of it.

A sure sign that the case was screwed up from the beginning.

Thank you, Frijole! Do you have any idea what was going on at the time? I mean, had the 3 been arrested, if you can remember. I'm just trying to get a fix on how far out this was from her having gone missing. Actually, that answers one of my questions. Beth, Jug, or any of their party did not see blood that night.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #906 on: January 22, 2007, 09:07:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
cbb...I just realized I am not in uniform...sorry...can you help?

OF COURSE!  Wink I'm at work so just give me a sec to see what I can find. BRB
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 22, 2007, 09:08:24 PM »

<< snip>>
IndyDan - and everyone else who likes the transcriptions of the podcasts.  I think Red's concern about those particular transcriptions is that they are being done by someone at Refugees that hates Beth Twitty and Scared Monkeys.  No telling how accurate they are.

You stated where IT  came from..So I read with .. Informative but sill All the more reason for me to listen the the acutal pod cast.
JMO of Course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: January 22, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »

Oduber told Beth and Jug on NATIONAL TV with Geraldo Rivera right by his side that blood was found in the car.  

No denying it Oduber... you said it.  Beth and Jug looked like they had just been stabbed.  It was the first they had heard of it.

Ty .. I know I don't get Fox... but it was pretty clear then. Now no one said there were pools of blood. All over... could mean various things. As in different places. Beth had said the headliner had " blood " on it also.
I don't believe anyone looked into Deepak's car the Monday night.
You can bet you AS& that there was an attempt to get those stains out of there on the Sunday / Monday or the Tuesday. Deepak did not drive an uncleaned vehicle to the police station. And it wasn't Deepak that said Oh, someone spilled a chocolate milkshake in the car.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 22, 2007, 09:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
If there was blood all over the interior of Deepak's car...
How was he able to sleep late on Monday ...go to work...
& see Joran on Monday night?

I don't believe that Deepak or Satish ever went to sleep.  They were scared shitless and who the hell could sleep after witnessing a murder.  And for the record I do not believe that Deepak went to work.  From the beginning I stated that Joran never went to school and that was confirmed by the statements.  JMO.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 22, 2007, 09:11:53 PM »

Thank you, Frijole! Do you have any idea what was going on at the time? I mean, had the 3 been arrested, if you can remember. I'm just trying to get a fix on how far out this was from her having gone missing. Actually, that answers one of my questions. Beth, Jug, or any of their party did not see blood that night.

It was very early on... here is a post from TripAdvisor dated June 7th where it is mentioned!

Houndstooth  
Senior Member   Join Date: June 7th, 2005

Re: HELP - POLICE?! how to contact?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elaine,

You are right on with your analysis about the FBI. Another thing I'll add is despite the difference in our justice systems, I do not believe that these five men are being held on suspicion alone. With the FBI assisting, I believe these guys are being held because of some type of forensic evidence that implicates them in some form. That doesn't mean they have blood evidence, but it may be something that places her in the car of one of the first two suspects or signifies some type of struggle with the latter 3 suspects. Of course, this is all speculation, but I do believe there is some type of forensic evidence implicating these guys.

One other note, I did notice that the security shirt that was found with blood on it never got mentioned other than the time when it was found. More speculation here, but this sort of raises a flag in a sense that the bloody mattress found on Sunday was quickly tested and publicly dismissed as having nothing to do with the case.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=2244&page=23&pp=25
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: January 22, 2007, 09:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good Evening monkeys all!  I see Nemo's mommy lurking out there....hi CP!!  Miss you and Nemo's sweet little face.

Hi, I was watching 24 and came on during a commercial.  How are you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 22, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"
Good Evening monkeys all!  I see Nemo's mommy lurking out there....hi CP!!  Miss you and Nemo's sweet little face.

Hi CP - good to see you!
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: January 22, 2007, 09:21:59 PM »

Thanks, klaas.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #914 on: January 22, 2007, 09:23:36 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/AZsunnyVal.gif

Is this ok?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: January 22, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »

Waving to CP and to Snoopy (who is lurking out there).

I Stand With The Girl
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 22, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »

Quote from: "cp405"

Hi CP - good to see you!

Love your hat Klaasend!  Colts are my second favorite team.  Saints are first but they didn't make it! Sad
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 22, 2007, 09:27:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi BT   Very Happy

Hi Everybody   Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #918 on: January 22, 2007, 09:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Hi BT   Very Happy

Hey, Snoop! I just have to show you this..........it made me laugh!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: January 22, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Hi BT   Very Happy

Snoop, I love your valentine avatar. Too cute!

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.