April 18, 2024, 07:00:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jacob Cabinaw 31, missing March 31, 2010, Traverse City, Michigan  (Read 46912 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2010, 12:52:54 PM »

I wanted to check in to see what is happening, seems like not much is new. That is so sad. I was sure they would find something right off. Did they even fine the car yet? No trace of him at all except for the ATM transactions? Please tell me they are not still wondering if he left by choice?

I'm dropping by to see if there's any new developments or news in Jacob's case.  I hope he's found SAFE soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JakesSister
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2010, 05:28:13 AM »

Still haven't seen any video from Texas. Waiting is becoming unbearable. Hoping for some info, any info, as we enter another long weekend. It has been four weeks since Jake was last seen. We need to keep his story/face out in the public in order to find answers.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2010, 05:29:23 AM »

Still haven't seen any video from Texas. Waiting is becoming unbearable. Hoping for some info, any info, as we enter another long weekend. It has been four weeks since Jake was last seen. We need to keep his story/face out in the public in order to find answers.

I cannot imagine the pain and frustration your family is enduring.  We do not forget the missing, and will not forget your brother.  We will do what we can, please keep us informed, this is just mind boggling.  How are his children holding up with all that has been happening?  How about your Mom? 

Your family is in my prayers and no doubt other monkeys as well.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2010, 02:33:40 PM »

I am thinking LE has something and are keeping it closed for the time being. They must know by now what is on the tapes and what the transactions show from the ATM.

Prayers to the family
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2010, 06:27:02 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, JakesSister.  I hope you will find the answers you need and Jake can be found soon.  I'll keep Jake and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2010, 09:08:38 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, I hope you get some answers soon.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2010, 09:11:17 PM »

From Jacob's Facebook

Find Jacob Cabinaw  Video news: Jake was seen on video buying gas in Mattawan, MI (just south of Kalamazoo) on April 1st at 2 am. Jake was seen on video buying gas in Sweetwater, TX on April 3rd (not sure of the time). Not sure if there was someone else in the car although he seems to be alone. Detective Gomez clearly states that all poli...ce officials are still on alert.

This must be terribly frustrating for the family, knowing he is alive but where, where is he?

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2010, 09:13:40 PM »

From Jacob's Facebook

Find Jacob Cabinaw  Video news: Jake was seen on video buying gas in Mattawan, MI (just south of Kalamazoo) on April 1st at 2 am. Jake was seen on video buying gas in Sweetwater, TX on April 3rd (not sure of the time). Not sure if there was someone else in the car although he seems to be alone. Detective Gomez clearly states that all poli...ce officials are still on alert.

This must be terribly frustrating for the family, knowing he is alive but where, where is he?
Sorry to quote myself but wanted to note this was just posted to Jacob's page 5 minutes ago. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2010, 09:18:19 PM »

More from Facebook

Find Jacob Cabinaw  Detective Gomez says although Jake seems to have left voluntarily, he will not stop looking for him because this case does not make sense. The only thing that has changed is that the last time Jake was seen is now April 3rd. He has not used his bank card, cell phone, or contacted anyone. His vehicle has not been seen.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »

Surprising developement. I wasn't expecting to read this, I can only imagine how confused the family is right now.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2010, 07:44:54 AM »

TES says he is 31 http://texasequusearch.org/tag/jacob-cabinaw/

I'll fix the title.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:46:40 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2010, 09:54:32 AM »

From Facebook

Find Jacob Cabinaw:  Received Jake's April bank statement in the mail today. There was an automatic direct deposit made on April 6th. So, there is money in his account and his bank card has not been used since April 3rd. This is a regular deposit that he would have known about. Seems a bit fishy. Please continue to pray.
Yesterday at 8:14pm · Comment · Like

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2010, 11:13:11 PM »

Are some of us thinking he's still alive and just didn't want to get shipped out?  He sounded so much more responsible than that.  I hope he IS ok and did this himself and not forced.   But he shouldn't put his fam through this though if he did run on his own.
JakesSister
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2010, 05:53:00 PM »

I really don't think Jake is running from the Military. He has been talking about going "active duty" for some time now. He was looking forward to serving his country.

I sent an email to the United States Embassy in Mexico today. Hope they can assist us on their side of the border if Jake happened to make it into Mexico. I asked them to check out any "John Doe's" to see if there is any resemblance to Jake. What a horrible feeling I have.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »

I really don't think Jake is running from the Military. He has been talking about going "active duty" for some time now. He was looking forward to serving his country.

I sent an email to the United States Embassy in Mexico today. Hope they can assist us on their side of the border if Jake happened to make it into Mexico. I asked them to check out any "John Doe's" to see if there is any resemblance to Jake. What a horrible feeling I have.

I'm so sorry JakesSister I hope I didn't upset you.  I was wishing he went AWOL rather than something else.  He seemed so stable, good job, family, girlfriend, everything going for him.  Is there any indication someone is with him?  Any video anywhere?  You and your family be strong because he needs you to keep going and asking all those questions and keep calling LE and don't quit looking.  God Bless ya'll.  I'll keep you in my prayers and keep checking back here.
JakesSister
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2010, 07:22:29 PM »

These comments don't upset me. What IS upsetting is when I see a post that says "who cares?". Thankfully, I haven't seen a post like that on this site. There is video that shows Jake from the chin down at a gas station in Sweetwater, Texas. It shows some of his car but not a clear view of the interior. The video is from April 3rd. He was due back to school on April 5th, National Guard on April 10th. I hope he is okay and just needed to get away and think things through, but I have no idea what could have pushed him away from his family. Thank you for your help.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2010, 08:20:19 PM »

These comments don't upset me. What IS upsetting is when I see a post that says "who cares?". Thankfully, I haven't seen a post like that on this site. There is video that shows Jake from the chin down at a gas station in Sweetwater, Texas. It shows some of his car but not a clear view of the interior. The video is from April 3rd. He was due back to school on April 5th, National Guard on April 10th. I hope he is okay and just needed to get away and think things through, but I have no idea what could have pushed him away from his family. Thank you for your help.

JakesSister  I'm hoping and praying for Jake's safe return. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: May 13, 2010, 08:23:07 PM »

JakesSister I am sorry that posters on some sites are being rude. I don't quite understand the mine of a troll but please don't allow them to get to you.
I hope you all are given answers soon.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2010, 08:57:15 AM »

JakesSister

One of our wonderful posters here (the Monkey name slips my mind-- maybe someone else remembers?) had a great idea.  Get plenty of the fliers with up to date info and ask the trucking companies who would travel the region you believe him to be in or around and pass them to the truck drivers.  They are very willing to help in situations like these and very observant.  It's worth a try!  Good luck and still praying
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2010, 10:37:39 AM »

Any word on this young man lately?  LE done anything?  JakesSister are you still hanging in there?  Be strong!  Prayers to Jake and his family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.