April 18, 2024, 10:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290205 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: May 04, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »

I agree with you Seeme.   

Between Judge Rodriguez and the scream team attorneys.....they are on my last d@mn nerve!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 04, 2010, 05:15:19 PM »

I just read a little on Trials & Tribulations about the new judge.  I think I might really like him!  He's gonna keep this thing moving!  Think Baez can keep up ... I don't ... I think he'll be in trouble with the judge within a month! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1002 on: May 04, 2010, 05:17:47 PM »

I agree with you Seeme.   
I agree as well, even if you have to rip the shirts right off their backs, go for it.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: May 04, 2010, 05:29:20 PM »

Is Zenaida only suing Casey or is she suing George and Cindy too?  I'd sue the whole bunch!  They were all complicit in keeping the lie going ... and IMO Cindy kept it going even longer than Casey!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1004 on: May 04, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »

Has anyone heard if Linda Kenney Baden is going to remain for the long haul. I know she was on the "Phone" via the last hearing - heard over head.

She has a twitter account: http://twitter.com/kenneybaden
I thought it was fake or someone else using her name. Nope. Its hers. She evidently writes or has written on Huffington Post.  Her Bio on Huff Po. I don't know who wrote this. It is unclear though her standing within Casey Anthony's case. The Bio is a bunch of run on sentences .. ouch.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linda-kenney-baden -  Everybody is a Super Star

Linda Kenney Baden is a former criminal prosecutor turned private trial attorney who now focuses on criminal defense and civil rights. She represented music producer Phil Spector in his first murder trial that resulted in a hung jury trial in Los Angeles, California. Recently she and her co-counsel won the dismissal of murder charges against Paul Gregory House in a case from Tennessee where defendant House had spent over twenty years on death row for a murder he didn’t commit. Her cases and clients have included such other high profile matters such as the New Jersey Four- involving the racial profiling and the shooting of several minority young men on the New Jersey Turnpike, former NBA basketball star Jayson Williams in both a civil and criminal defense capacity, and has been part of the team representing Florida mother Casey Anthony. She is a member of the bar in New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C and is also admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States. She is a fellow in the American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Linda is also the co-author of a bestseller thriller novel series including their most recent - SKELETON JUSTICE - written with her husband Dr. Michael Baden. She also appears regularly on television networks as a guest legal commentator.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: May 04, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »

Casey Anthony: She won’t have to go to civil trial, which will be early next year
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on May, 4 2010 5:27 PM

The civil case against Casey Anthony will be heard early next year.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to pursue new evidence in her defamation suit against Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

Anthony has said that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony. The woman suing Anthony, who has that name, says that claim ruined her life. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

WESH’s Bob Kealing pointed to Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal as a possible source of new evidence.

“If there’s a witness out there that who can say I heard out of Casey Anthony’s mouth ‘this is fabricated,’ that would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt noted that the civil case could unfold in the first quarter of next year – before the murder trial.

“The civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so there’s no legal reason to hold it up,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers say if the civil trial makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that’s her problem.”

Belich highlighted an Anthony letter to a jail pen pal that said “Zenaida didn’t do it.”

Belich also noted that Anthony doesn’t have to attend the civil trial. And Belich relayed WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer’s view that Anthony will face criticism “if she does for her clothes and her every move — or for her guilty conscience if she doesn’t.”

On Central Florida News 13, Mitnik said the attorneys want to make Anthony pay for what she did to Gonzalez. “We will be asking for a significant amount of money,” he said.

Central Florida News 13 anchor Adam Longo added,”Mitnik would not comment on an exact amount.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-she-wont-have-to-go-to-civil-trial-which-will-be-early-next-year.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: May 04, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »

And what happened to Lee?  In all the reading I've done to try to catch up on this case ... I haven't seen much about him attending court or speaking out for Casey?  Maybe he grew a brain and he's moved to the "my sister's a murderer" camp?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1007 on: May 04, 2010, 05:55:40 PM »

Video of Bobo and Cheney - after court with Judge Perry Video  - The Dynamic Duo

In Sessions - I cannot embed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7yHwiJpZ34

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: May 04, 2010, 06:00:41 PM »

wouldnt it be a nice early christmas present if bozo was thrown off the case disbarred.
it would ease my depression !

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1009 on: May 04, 2010, 06:07:21 PM »

And what happened to Lee?  In all the reading I've done to try to catch up on this case ... I haven't seen much about him attending court or speaking out for Casey?  Maybe he grew a brain and he's moved to the "my sister's a murderer" camp?
We don't know, hopefully he crawled back under the rock that he came out from, we can only hope.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1010 on: May 04, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »

Video of Brad Conway interviewed from 3/2010 - In Sessions

Speaking about Money received from ABC - or other sources
He speaks about Cindy George Foreclosure of House and their current relationship with Casey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nD9MMhZxRw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4nD9MMhZxRw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nD9MMhZxRw

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: May 04, 2010, 06:13:20 PM »

More Delays For Casey Anthony Civil Trial

Posted: 12:47 pm EDT May 4, 2010
Updated: 4:58 pm EDT May 4, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, the woman suing Casey for defamation will probably get her day in court before Casey's murder trial. A judge said Tuesday that Casey's civil suit will likely be heard early next year, months before her murder trial.
WFTV’s legal expert said it could taint the jury pool, but the civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so legally there's no reason to hold it up.
Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say, if the civil case makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that's her problem. The evidence in the two cases overlaps, so the defamation trial could cause problems for Casey Anthony during her murder trial.
“That's not our problem; that's her problem. Our client was an innocent bystander; she got drug into this. She had nothing to do with it. I don't care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony,” attorney Keith Mitnik said.      AMEN TO THAT!
But Casey’s civil case can go first, as the judge said Tuesday, because both trials are not about whether she killed her daughter Caylee, which was the case with the OJ Simpson trials and why his civil trial went after his murder trial.
“It's about whether she falsely accused a now-witness in the case of taking her child,” WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.
Sheaffer said, if the judge hearing Casey's murder case still has any question about going out of town to look for a jury, this might be the answer.
“The media it is going to attract will taint whatever potential impartial juror that's left in Orange County,” Sheaffer said.
Zenaida's lawyers are largely focusing on evidence uncovered in the murder case: Casey's statements to her parents in jail and her mother's public comments about Caylee's alleged nanny Zenaida Gonzalez, evidence that Casey's father modeled his description of the nanny after his alleged mistress, and Casey's letter to her jail pen pal that just surfaced saying Zenaida didn't do it.
“They could be bombshells in our case,” Mitnik said.
Casey doesn't have to go to her civil trial, but, either way, Sheaffer says, she'll face criticism. If she does attend it’ll be for her clothes and her every move or for having a guilty conscience if she doesn't attend.

Please include a link ***
I found it this time.....
http://www.wftv.com/news/23448637/detail.html
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:18:54 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1012 on: May 04, 2010, 06:24:33 PM »

More Delays For Casey Anthony Civil Trial

Posted: 12:47 pm EDT May 4, 2010
Updated: 4:58 pm EDT May 4, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, the woman suing Casey for defamation will probably get her day in court before Casey's murder trial. A judge said Tuesday that Casey's civil suit will likely be heard early next year, months before her murder trial.
WFTV’s legal expert said it could taint the jury pool, but the civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so legally there's no reason to hold it up.
Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say, if the civil case makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that's her problem. The evidence in the two cases overlaps, so the defamation trial could cause problems for Casey Anthony during her murder trial.
“That's not our problem; that's her problem. Our client was an innocent bystander; she got drug into this. She had nothing to do with it. I don't care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony,” attorney Keith Mitnik said.      AMEN TO THAT!
But Casey’s civil case can go first, as the judge said Tuesday, because both trials are not about whether she killed her daughter Caylee, which was the case with the OJ Simpson trials and why his civil trial went after his murder trial.
“It's about whether she falsely accused a now-witness in the case of taking her child,” WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.
Sheaffer said, if the judge hearing Casey's murder case still has any question about going out of town to look for a jury, this might be the answer.
“The media it is going to attract will taint whatever potential impartial juror that's left in Orange County,” Sheaffer said.
Zenaida's lawyers are largely focusing on evidence uncovered in the murder case: Casey's statements to her parents in jail and her mother's public comments about Caylee's alleged nanny Zenaida Gonzalez, evidence that Casey's father modeled his description of the nanny after his alleged mistress, and Casey's letter to her jail pen pal that just surfaced saying Zenaida didn't do it.
“They could be bombshells in our case,” Mitnik said.
Casey doesn't have to go to her civil trial, but, either way, Sheaffer says, she'll face criticism. If she does attend it’ll be for her clothes and her every move or for having a guilty conscience if she doesn't attend.
http://www.wftv.com/news/23448637/detail.html

Cappy going back to the Depo's of Ant Family " Morgan & Morgan" how can they M&M not " go there" as far as - Criminal Case? Understanding this is a civil suit fighting for ZG and her victimization of person - How can they not go into the criminal case in order for ZG to Win? Which I am hopeful this is a slam dunk for ZG. 
Thinking back to Cindy and George getting their undies in a bunch - I am not going to Answer that question. * then after they had their tantrums BC advised them not disclose info - just say Yes or No. Also being that BC seems to be privy of all court documents and hearings with Team Bahyez .......Criminal. Its again confusing to me.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:19:49 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1013 on: May 04, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »

John Kasen on JVM - speaking as Casey Anthony's Civil Suit Atty? I didn't know he existed. John Morgan speaks as well on this vid. 2/009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wxg3PA2zOzg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wxg3PA2zOzg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Today's News mentioning Kasen:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20100504,0,5781966.story
snipped:
The civil trial was initially set for June. However, Anthony's civil attorney, Jonathan Kasen, who was not at today's hearing, and Gonzalez lawyers wanted more time to prepare and requested the trial be postponed.
Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez agreed — but warned them the earliest date he could offer is sometime next year.
While Gonzalez's attorneys were hoping for a trial in August, they understand the delay.
"I'm not surprised," said Keith Mitnik, one of Gonzalez's attorneys. "The courts are very busy. It's not an old case." She filed suit two years ago, saying she was harmed by Anthony's statement about the baby sitter. She is seeking unspecified damages.
The new trial date gives her legal team time to investigate information that Anthony spoke and exchanged letters with another jail inmate, who claims Anthony told her that there was no babysitter named Zenaida.
In September, Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, asked the judge to delay or throw out the civil suit. Anthony shouldn't be placed under oath and required to say whether or not she murdered her child, he argued.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1014 on: May 04, 2010, 06:57:37 PM »

The Mindset of John Kasen in the JVM video - is disturbing.  He claims that the civil suit is nonsense and that ZG should just basically " Move Along" in life without any retribution ..
What a Jack Arse ..the other guy as well who spoke stating the same ...

I hope they are never fingered as a Child Murderer .. out of the blue by someone.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: May 04, 2010, 07:30:51 PM »

I just read a little on Trials & Tribulations about the new judge.  I think I might really like him!  He's gonna keep this thing moving!  Think Baez can keep up ... I don't ... I think he'll be in trouble with the judge within a month! 

Lol! I agree, but I'll give him 2 mos. because he's going on vacation!
I might take that back when judge Perry see's his accounting records. Now that ought to be fun to watch and re-watch, and re-watch, lol!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: May 04, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »

Hmm.. interesting day no?  The civil case will unravel the money trail..it needs to so that ZFG can get her due.   This will play havic with whatever Baez and team are about to represent in Casey's $0 dollars court hearing on Thursday. Judge 

Do I think that Morgan will go after any money that the A's have or are hiding..yes.  They know that is going to happen.  She is their daughter..and they were her only support..no job, no nothing in her name..she lived off of them.  They were not cooperative with the depos for the civil case, infact they were down right rude.  Why..not to help Casey..but they were afraid they would also be named.  Guess what..they will be..they bore her, they bore her bills, lied for her, supported her and now they will have to pay once again for her.  The money in George's Mom account..well kiss that good bye.  You can run..but stupid Athoney's can't hide.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: May 04, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-she-wont-have-to-go-to-civil-trial-which-will-be-early-next-year.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
Casey Anthony: She won’t have to go to civil trial, which will be early next year
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WESH, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 4 2010 5:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments(32) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The civil case against Casey Anthony will be heard early next year.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez want to pursue new evidence in her defamation suit against Anthony, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

Anthony has said that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony. The woman suing Anthony, who has that name, says that claim ruined her life. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

WESH’s Bob Kealing pointed to Anthony’s letters to a jail pen pal as a possible source of new evidence.

“If there’s a witness out there that who can say I heard out of Casey Anthony’s mouth ‘this is fabricated,’ that would be huge for our case,” Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH. 

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt noted that the civil case could unfold in the first quarter of next year – before the murder trial. WFTV said the murder case would start June 14, 2011, but May 9, 2011, is  the actual date.

“The civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so there’s no legal reason to hold it up,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich said. “Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers say if the civil trial makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that’s her problem.”

Belich highlighted an Anthony letter to a jail pen pal that said “Zenaida didn’t do it.”

Belich also noted that Anthony doesn’t have to attend the civil trial. And Belich relayed WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer’s view that Anthony will face criticism “if she does for her clothes and her every move — or for her guilty conscience if she doesn’t.”

On Central Florida News 13, Mitnik said the attorneys want to make Anthony pay for what she did to Gonzalez. “We will be asking for a significant amount of money,” he said.

Central Florida News 13 anchor Adam Longo added,”Mitnik would not comment on an exact amount.”

On WOFL-Channel 35, Mitnik said he suspected there would be overlap between the civil and criminal trials. “That’s not our problem. That’s her [Anthony's] problem,” Mitnik said. “Frankly, I don’t care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony.”

WESH’s Kealing reported that Anthony has refused to answer questions from Gonzalez’s attorneys and they don’t expect Anthony to attend the civil trial.

“With her very life at stake in the murder trial, it can only harm Casey’s defense if she were to admit in this defamation case that Zanny the nanny was just someone she made up,” Kealing said in concluding his report.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: May 04, 2010, 08:27:40 PM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: May 04, 2010, 08:28:31 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:54:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.