April 25, 2024, 06:42:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290440 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: May 04, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »

I'm going to be old & feeble before The Anthony Saga concludes!     
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1021 on: May 04, 2010, 09:29:28 PM »

So if they go with PTSD they gotta get rid of those party pictures so the jury dont see her having a good time.     

Yeppers!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: May 04, 2010, 09:32:22 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/casey-anthony-civil-case-lawye.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony civil case: Lawyers to seek 'significant amount of money'
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ May 4, 2010 3:25 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
The Casey Anthony civil case went back to court Tuesday afternoon.  She's being sued for defamation after lawyers say she falsely accused a woman of kidnapping her daughter. 

Zenaida Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik wouldn't say exactly how much money he's seeking from Casey Anthony but said it will be a "significant amount."

Casey has no money now, she has been declared indigent by the court.  But Mitnik said that could change.

"I don't know if there is a book deal or something," he said.   

Monday, lawyers asked for more time to question Casey's jailhouse pen pal - trial wont start until early next year.

thanks...well that's interesting

There's prolly more than one ...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1023 on: May 04, 2010, 10:45:22 PM »

Speaking of .. Florida and the Courts
I missed the majority of the program - was on cable the other night. Unfortunate I cannot recall what cable station it was on. A&E TLC ... can't recall.
However it was the case of Tiffany Cole who is currently the Only woman on Death Row in Florida.
Her ugly mug: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=23816028

Recent article mentioning Cole and Casey  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19179372/detail.html
full article:

The prosecution announced Monday its intent to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, but historically the state of Florida has been hesitant to put a woman to death.
The state attorney's office initially said it would not seek the death penalty, but changed that decision with a court filing Monday afternoon.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
In nearly 100 years, a Florida jury has sentenced only 16 women to death, and most of those sentences were later thrown out for various legal reasons.

"Very few women are put to death in Florida," defense attorney Jose Baez said. "She's not a serial killer."

There are 392 people sitting on Florida's death row, and only one, Tiffany Cole, is a woman.
Cole was convicted of kidnapping a husband and wife from Duval County and burying them alive.

Two women have been executed in the state of Florida in the past 85 years, serial killer Eileen Wurenos and Judy Buenoano.  Buenoano earned the nickname "The Black Widow" for poisoning her husband with arsenic in 1971. She later drowned her paralyzed son in a lake and tried to blow up her boyfriend with a car bomb.

Anthony is charged with murdering a child, a crime that juries rarely find worth of capital punishment.
A South Carolina jury rejected the death penalty for Susan Smith in 1995. She was convicted of murdering her two young sons.

Andrea Yates was given a life sentence by a Houston jury for drowning her five children in a bath tub. Texas executes more people than any other state.
Orange County prosecutors did not seek the death penalty against Kenya Hill. While already on probation for child abuse, authorities found the body of hill's four-year-old daughter decomposing in a South Orange Blossom Trail motel room that was covered in trash and soaked with urine.

The child's skull had been fractured and she had contusions on her neck.
Hill was convicted of second-degree murder.

not sure if that is Orange County Florida or California. What a Monster.

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

The statement in blue ink above has my blood boiling. She just murdered a child, and juries don't think it is worthy of the death penalty??????
If a precious defenseless 2 yr old with her lil head wrapped in duct tape is not worthy, then just who the HELL is? That statement just runs all over me. Geesh ....Well I guess she has to kill 10 children for it to be WORTHY.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 04, 2010, 11:30:57 PM »

More Delays For Casey Anthony Civil Trial

SNIPPED

Please include a link ***
I found it this time.....
http://www.wftv.com/news/23448637/detail.html

As you know, I do...there is a first for everything & it sure wasnt intentional

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: May 04, 2010, 11:36:28 PM »

More Delays For Casey Anthony Civil Trial

Posted: 12:47 pm EDT May 4, 2010
Updated: 4:58 pm EDT May 4, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the civil case against Casey Anthony, the woman suing Casey for defamation will probably get her day in court before Casey's murder trial. A judge said Tuesday that Casey's civil suit will likely be heard early next year, months before her murder trial.
WFTV’s legal expert said it could taint the jury pool, but the civil trial is not about whether Casey murdered Caylee, so legally there's no reason to hold it up.
Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say, if the civil case makes Casey look bad right before her murder trial, that's her problem. The evidence in the two cases overlaps, so the defamation trial could cause problems for Casey Anthony during her murder trial.
“That's not our problem; that's her problem. Our client was an innocent bystander; she got drug into this. She had nothing to do with it. I don't care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony,” attorney Keith Mitnik said.      AMEN TO THAT!
But Casey’s civil case can go first, as the judge said Tuesday, because both trials are not about whether she killed her daughter Caylee, which was the case with the OJ Simpson trials and why his civil trial went after his murder trial.
“It's about whether she falsely accused a now-witness in the case of taking her child,” WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer said.
Sheaffer said, if the judge hearing Casey's murder case still has any question about going out of town to look for a jury, this might be the answer.
“The media it is going to attract will taint whatever potential impartial juror that's left in Orange County,” Sheaffer said.
Zenaida's lawyers are largely focusing on evidence uncovered in the murder case: Casey's statements to her parents in jail and her mother's public comments about Caylee's alleged nanny Zenaida Gonzalez, evidence that Casey's father modeled his description of the nanny after his alleged mistress, and Casey's letter to her jail pen pal that just surfaced saying Zenaida didn't do it.
“They could be bombshells in our case,” Mitnik said.
Casey doesn't have to go to her civil trial, but, either way, Sheaffer says, she'll face criticism. If she does attend it’ll be for her clothes and her every move or for having a guilty conscience if she doesn't attend.
http://www.wftv.com/news/23448637/detail.html

Cappy going back to the Depo's of Ant Family " Morgan & Morgan" how can they M&M not " go there" as far as - Criminal Case? Understanding this is a civil suit fighting for ZG and her victimization of person - How can they not go into the criminal case in order for ZG to Win? Which I am hopeful this is a slam dunk for ZG. 
Thinking back to Cindy and George getting their undies in a bunch - I am not going to Answer that question. * then after they had their tantrums BC advised them not disclose info - just say Yes or No. Also being that BC seems to be privy of all court documents and hearings with Team Bahyez .......Criminal. Its again confusing to me.

I'm pretty sure all that was agreed to is that they would not to ask if Casey killed Caylee, otherwise there is no choice but to discuss at least the aspect of Casey not reporting Caylee missing & then blaming a fictitious nanny, this Zeneida being fingered by not only Casey placing her at Sawgrass but her parents (namely Cindy) continuing to put it forward to the public.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: May 05, 2010, 12:10:02 AM »

I missed the majority of the program - was on cable the other night. Unfortunate I cannot recall what cable station it was on. A&E TLC ... can't recall.
However it was the case of Tiffany Cole who is currently the Only woman on Death Row in Florida.
Her ugly mug: http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/Detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=23816028

Recent article mentioning Cole and Casey  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19179372/detail.html
full article:

The prosecution announced Monday its intent to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, but historically the state of Florida has been hesitant to put a woman to death.
The state attorney's office initially said it would not seek the death penalty, but changed that decision with a court filing Monday afternoon.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
In nearly 100 years, a Florida jury has sentenced only 16 women to death, and most of those sentences were later thrown out for various legal reasons.

"Very few women are put to death in Florida," defense attorney Jose Baez said. "She's not a serial killer."

There are 392 people sitting on Florida's death row, and only one, Tiffany Cole, is a woman.
Cole was convicted of kidnapping a husband and wife from Duval County and burying them alive.

Two women have been executed in the state of Florida in the past 85 years, serial killer Eileen Wurenos and Judy Buenoano.  Buenoano earned the nickname "The Black Widow" for poisoning her husband with arsenic in 1971. She later drowned her paralyzed son in a lake and tried to blow up her boyfriend with a car bomb.

Anthony is charged with murdering a child, a crime that juries rarely find worth of capital punishment.
A South Carolina jury rejected the death penalty for Susan Smith in 1995. She was convicted of murdering her two young sons.

Andrea Yates was given a life sentence by a Houston jury for drowning her five children in a bath tub. Texas executes more people than any other state.
Orange County prosecutors did not seek the death penalty against Kenya Hill. While already on probation for child abuse, authorities found the body of hill's four-year-old daughter decomposing in a South Orange Blossom Trail motel room that was covered in trash and soaked with urine.

The statement in blue ink above has my blood boiling. She just murdered a child, and juries don't think it is worthy of the death penalty??????
If a precious defenseless 2 yr old with her lil head wrapped in duct tape is not worthy, then just who the HELL is? That statement just runs all over me. Geesh ....Well I guess she has to kill 10 children for it to be WORTHY.

It is outrageous that mindset exists, my God if a mother or father is capable of killing their own flesh & blood, I cant think of anything worse that should gauge society's moral compass...geez

You cannot compare Andrea Yates to other parent killers without a longstanding medical history such as she had.  If the writer looked into the case they also would have noted that Andrea Yates life sentence conviction was overturned on appeal (errors) & she is in a psychiatric hospital which makes it an entirely different case with unique but established circumstances.   Personally, I think she knew what she was doing since she had the presence of mind to call 911 after she killed all five of her children not a moment before.

Now, this statement from Bozo is extremely interesting:    "Very few women are put to death in Florida," defense attorney Jose Baez said. "She's not a serial killer."    Hmmm....thanks for the distinction, moron!
No, she is not a serial killer, but what kind of killer is she Bozo?  IMHO Answer:   baby killer

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1027 on: May 05, 2010, 12:50:20 AM »

He is a Moron isn't He Bahyez .....

He is but a Nit, you know those little fruit flies .. that comes around, in your kitchen, when your fruit is over ripe. Judge Perry I believe during the " hearing" ..his *anxiety showing with his foot hitting the base of the chair.. from the get. If you watch the hearing when he sits down that Chair is moving behind him.  Every time Bahyez speaks that chair is moving at a faster pace. 

Judge Perry is already "Over it" - before it has even begun in his court room. Can't tell me or anyone that he has not paid attention to this case prior to Honorable Judge Strickland stepping sideways.

* Anxiety meaning frustration -Thoughts possible in Judge Perry's Mind:  Get this Fool out of my Court Room ~same same being flexible first~  I will allow him/Bobo to represent and do his job..He has to prove to me as an Atty he is worthy. Face Me as the Man you Are under Oath as a Atty - don't Play with me.

NO Minx of word/thought in this Judges Court Room - But I tell you - I honestly think that Bobo is that Ego driven " He still doesn't get it".  Why? He doesn't care. In all honesty Baez does not care. Now that he has Cheney on Chair - What the hxll is he worried about? Nothing. He can step off at any second and say Cheney is lead.  He knows he is not qualified. The Coffee has been brewing since the hearing with Judge Perry. Its getting hotter and stiffer and BOBO is weighing " HIS" options. Not Casey's.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: May 05, 2010, 01:26:13 AM »

full article:

It is outrageous that mindset exists, my God if a mother or father is capable of killing their own flesh & blood, I cant think of anything worse that should gauge society's moral compass...geez

You cannot compare Andrea Yates to other parent killers without a longstanding medical history such as she had.  If the writer looked into the case they also would have noted that Andrea Yates life sentence conviction was overturned on appeal (errors) & she is in a psychiatric hospital which makes it an entirely different case with unique but established circumstances.   Personally, I think she knew what she was doing since she had the presence of mind to call 911 after she killed all five of her children not a moment before.

Now, this statement from Bozo is extremely interesting:    "Very few women are put to death in Florida," defense attorney Jose Baez said. "She's not a serial killer."    Hmmm....thanks for the distinction, moron!
No, she is not a serial killer, but what kind of killer is she Bozo?  IMHO Answer:   baby killer
Great catch on latest blunder by bozo!  Personally, I believe that the baby killer would have been a serial killer had she had just a bit more time. Serial killer of her immediate family. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: May 05, 2010, 01:36:18 AM »

He is a Moron isn't He Bahyez .....

He is but a Nit, you know those little fruit flies .. that comes around, in your kitchen, when your fruit is over ripe. Judge Perry I believe during the " hearing" ..his *anxiety showing with his foot hitting the base of the chair.. from the get. If you watch the hearing when he sits down that Chair is moving behind him.  Every time Bahyez speaks that chair is moving at a faster pace. 

Judge Perry is already "Over it" - before it has even begun in his court room. Can't tell me or anyone that he has not paid attention to this case prior to Honorable Judge Strickland stepping sideways.

* Anxiety meaning frustration -Thoughts possible in Judge Perry's Mind:  Get this Fool out of my Court Room ~same same being flexible first~  I will allow him/Bobo to represent and do his job..He has to prove to me as an Atty he is worthy. Face Me as the Man you Are under Oath as a Atty - don't Play with me.

NO Minx of word/thought in this Judges Court Room - But I tell you - I honestly think that Bobo is that Ego driven " He still doesn't get it".  Why? He doesn't care. In all honesty Baez does not care. Now that he has Cheney on Chair - What the hxll is he worried about? Nothing. He can step off at any second and say Cheney is lead.  He knows he is not qualified. The Coffee has been brewing since the hearing with Judge Perry. Its getting hotter and stiffer and BOBO is weighing " HIS" options. Not Casey's.

Oh yeah DEENIE, I'm sure JP has seen bozo in action and has heard plenty of cocktail party/watercooler versions of his MORONIC antics. Might be the whole reason he took this case. I don't know how it was determined that JP take over but it was fairly clear that it needed to be a judge sure enough of their position, the law and able to restore order. There's a glut of ego when all the defense lawyers are en masse, Judge Perry seems more than capable of putting a lid on it. 
Can't wait for the next session, hope JP doesn't rock a bolt out of his chair!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1030 on: May 05, 2010, 04:20:03 AM »

OH MY  MizJay - Can't you just see it ... Judge Perry losing his bolts ON Baez

That would be Justice wouldn't it. That would make for a Beautiful Day in Orlando Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: May 05, 2010, 05:49:27 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/casey-anthony-family-will-like.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony family will likely face tough question just before murder trial
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ May 5, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony will likely go on trial twice in the first half of next year.
After a procedural hearing Tuesday lawyers for the woman who's suing her said they believe the civil case will happen in the first part of 2011.  Her murder trial is set for May 2011.

Having the trials in that order and so close together could present problems to the defense, experts say.

Casey Anthony can avoid answering potentially damaging questions during the civil trial, but her family likely cannot.

"If they are witnesses on a case and they choose not to answer, they can be subject to penalties," said attorney Mark NeJame.

Members of the Anthony family could be held in contempt of court for not answering questions, NeJame said. 

Casey's lawyers have said holding the civil case before the murder case could contaminate potential jurors.  Keith Mitnik, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who's suing Casey for defamation, has little sympathy.

"That's their problem," Mitnik said Tuesday. "They didn't need to drag our client into in.  We wouldn't be here."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: May 05, 2010, 05:52:53 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/050410-casey-anthony
Casey Anthony civil suit pre-trial

Updated: Tuesday, 04 May 2010, 6:35 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 04 May 2010, 12:22 PM EDT

By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against suspected child killer Casey Anthony returns to court this week.

A hearing, scheduled Tuesday afternoon, was to focus on the civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez.  Gonzalez filed a defamation lawsuit against Anthony, claiming she ruined her reputation.  A trial was scheduled to begin this summer, but attorneys for both Anthony and Gonzalez filed motions to postpone proceedings.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez did not set a set but indicated that the trial would likely begin next year, sometime ahead of Anthony's murder trial, scheduled to begin in May.
"I suspect there will be overlap. That's not our problem, that's her problem,"  said Keith Mitnik, one of the attorneys representing Gonzalez. "Our lady was an innocent bystander who got drug into this ... nothing whatsoever to do with it.  Frankly, I don't care what problems it creates for Casey Anthony.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: May 05, 2010, 07:25:10 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/04/2010           Motion
to Seal All Justice Administration Commission Documents
Amended Motion for Justice Administration Commission (JAC) Hearing & Motion for Approval of Out of State Mitigation Specialist & Expert WItnesses
05/06/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Justice Commission Budget Hearing
05/10/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Motions
05/11/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Pending Motions on Death Penalty

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: May 05, 2010, 07:29:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/4/caseys_defamation_case_heads_to_court.html
 Zenaida’s Day In Court With Casey Coming Next Year?
Wednesday, May 05, 2010 7:24:10 AM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The woman who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation may get her day in court next year.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez say they expect the case to be heard in early 2011.  That’s months before Casey Anthony faces charges of first-degree murder.

Gonzalez's attorneys said they're frustrated with how slow the process is moving, and they want their client to have her day in court already.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for monetary damages.

She said when Anthony named her daughter’s accused kidnapper the same name, Zenaida Gonzalez, her life was ruined.

Her attorneys are fighting to clear her name and make Anthony pay for what they say she did.

"I consider the magnitude of what she went through to be great and I will be asking [for] a significant amount of money to recognize it," said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

Mitnik would not comment on an exact amount.
He also isn't saying much about Zenaida.  News 13 asked if she was working, and his response was that while he's working to clear her name, he wants to protect her privacy.

Mitnik says he is looking to talk to Casey's jailhouse pen pal as well.

This case is no stranger to drama.

You may remember the heated depositions of Cindy and George Anthony taken at Morgan and Morgan where both Gonzalez's attorneys and the Anthonys went back and forth in argument.

Cindy said there was no way this Zenaida was "Zanny the Nanny."  Cindy told Gonzalez, "I'm sorry ma'am. You're cute, but you’re not a 10."

Law enforcement officials have said in the past there is no real Zenaida.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: May 05, 2010, 08:42:57 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/05/casey-anthony-family-will-like.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony family will likely face tough question just before murder trial
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ May 5, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony will likely go on trial twice in the first half of next year.
After a procedural hearing Tuesday lawyers for the woman who's suing her said they believe the civil case will happen in the first part of 2011.  Her murder trial is set for May 2011.

Having the trials in that order and so close together could present problems to the defense, experts say.

Casey Anthony can avoid answering potentially damaging questions during the civil trial, but her family likely cannot.

"If they are witnesses on a case and they choose not to answer, they can be subject to penalties," said attorney Mark NeJame.

Members of the Anthony family could be held in contempt of court for not answering questions, NeJame said. 

Casey's lawyers have said holding the civil case before the murder case could contaminate potential jurors.  Keith Mitnik, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who's suing Casey for defamation, has little sympathy.

"That's their problem," Mitnik said Tuesday. "They didn't need to drag our client into in.  We wouldn't be here."

Good Morning Monks...............I would love to see the A's get slammed for refusing to answer questions........but Judge Rod doesn't strike me as the type to slam a flea!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: May 05, 2010, 08:44:54 AM »

Amended Motion for Justice Administration Commission (JAC) Hearing & Motion for Approval of Out of State Mitigation Specialist & Expert WItnesses
Motions

I would like to submit a Motion to DUCT TAPE BOZO's MOUTH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: May 05, 2010, 09:24:29 AM »

Motions

I second that!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 05, 2010, 09:24:34 AM »

Motions

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: May 05, 2010, 09:44:45 AM »

Motions

Monkey Devil!

I'll 2nd that!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.