April 26, 2024, 12:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290476 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: May 06, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »

Hold on to your wine glasses!
34 pages with exhibits on Motions filed today.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23477589/detail.html

Thanks, they were very busy.
I am falling behind ..k going to go open the pdf.. If I don't come back after reading
  you will know where to find me   

Hi Monekys. Good luck Deenie. I've tried twice and I just cant do it. My head hurt reading the first sentence on page seven. You're a brave monkey. Monkey Devil!

I heard that.I can't take it this evening.
My mind keeps interpreting the words as saying bull**** repeatedly.   
OH Me too I only to page 7. Oh I am laughing out loud at myself.. I think my brain is dented after today. I am closing the pdf right now. I can't do it. Not Tonight ...oMg ..

I feel your pain!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »

Sunny & Babybear ... 

I agree .. probably no idea who the father is ... just Newfie wishful thinking!  Dagnabit! 

I just keep thinking that even if she's found guilty ... the Anthony's (Ga & Ca) will find ways to make money off of Caylee!  That burns me up 

YOU DIDN'T PROTECT HER ... YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR HER EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ... YOU SHOULD BE DENIED MONETARY GAIN FROM HER MEMORY AND THOSE WHO LOVED HER WHEN SHE WAS GONE!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: May 06, 2010, 10:04:46 PM »

Am mad already and haven't even begun to read---"disqualified judge" ..............oh, what unmitigated nerve!

LOL, my blood is boiling too.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:37 PM »

Believe me ... I know that at this point it doesn't matter ... but does anyone think that we may find out who Caylee's father was during this trial? 

I know it's wishful thinking ... but I just wish that there was some unknowing father and family out there ... who love (and had they known would have loved) that little girl ... and will fight forever to see her killer mother put in prison ... and bereft of any monetary gain ... and then take over any monetary rights that GA & CA will try to grab! 
I was kinda hoping the same thing.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1644 on: May 06, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »

Newfie
I don't think Casey knows or remembers ...sad but true.
Too many Men and too much time on her hands .. never enough $ in her pockets.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: May 06, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »

I just finished watching the hearing. I think Judge Perry was more than fair with the duhfense. They got more than they deserved as far as being able to keep their experts.

I have to give it to Bozo. He made me LOL when he said that someone over there found it funny to give him psychic tips that cost them $1000. I sure found it funny!

I like Judge Perry, but by the time he gets a sentence out, I could read 3 books. That drives me nuts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1646 on: May 06, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »

Hold on to your wine glasses!
34 pages with exhibits on Motions filed today.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23477589/detail.html

Thanks, they were very busy.
I am falling behind ..k going to go open the pdf.. If I don't come back after reading
  you will know where to find me   

Hi Monekys. Good luck Deenie. I've tried twice and I just cant do it. My head hurt reading the first sentence on page seven. You're a brave monkey. Monkey Devil!

I heard that.I can't take it this evening.
My mind keeps interpreting the words as saying bull**** repeatedly.   
OH Me too I only to page 7. Oh I am laughing out loud at myself.. I think my brain is dented after today. I am closing the pdf right now. I can't do it. Not Tonight ...oMg ..

I feel your pain!

Brandi Who are the other 3 members of Duhfense Counsel? grrr I can't think..my last big post with toon faces.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: May 06, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »

Believe me ... I know that at this point it doesn't matter ... but does anyone think that we may find out who Caylee's father was during this trial? 

I know it's wishful thinking ... but I just wish that there was some unknowing father and family out there ... who love (and had they known would have loved) that little girl ... and will fight forever to see her killer mother put in prison ... and bereft of any monetary gain ... and then take over any monetary rights that GA & CA will try to grab! 
I was kinda hoping the same thing.
I've gotta think we aren't the only ones biker! 

I've just gotta think that there is no way Casey will not spend the rest of her life in prison.  The citizens of Florida are smarter than that! 

So I take the next step and see George and Cindy playing the grieving grandparents and never working again ... making money off of Caylee and at the same time -  blaming Caylee's death for the fact that they can't get jobs! 

They didn't protect her in life ... and certainly haven't protected her in death!  They have no right!  But unless there is someone else blood related to step up ... I think that's what will happen. 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: May 06, 2010, 10:16:55 PM »

If the defense gets to kill another stand of trees with this "do-over until we benefit" motion then I say WE deserve a do-over and get to have the tape of the day the remains were found and KC's reaction in jail released for the metal anguish we are going through watching supposed grow me and members of the bar act like this.          

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1649 on: May 06, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »

Sunny & Babybear ... 

I agree .. probably no idea who the father is ... just Newfie wishful thinking!  Dagnabit! 

I just keep thinking that even if she's found guilty ... the Anthony's (Ga & Ca) will find ways to make money off of Caylee!  That burns me up 

YOU DIDN'T PROTECT HER ... YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR HER EVEN WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ... YOU SHOULD BE DENIED MONETARY GAIN FROM HER MEMORY AND THOSE WHO LOVED HER WHEN SHE WAS GONE!
Go Newfie you are so Correct  an angelic monkey
You could shout that from the Ant roof top and I feel they still would not " Get It" the message of Millions  ...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1650 on: May 06, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »

If the defense gets to kill another stand of trees with this "do-over until we benefit" motion then I say WE deserve a do-over and get to have the tape of the day the remains were found and KC's reaction in jail released for the metal anguish we are going through watching supposed grow me and members of the bar act like this.          

Northern, That would be a Touch Down  for the Public - Yes.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: May 06, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

Brandi Who are the other 3 members of Duhfense Counsel? grrr I can't think..my last big post with toon faces.

✂ snipped ✂

I am not sure what is considered the "defense team," I would think they would be lawyers, not just other experts willing to testify in her behalf.

Sorry, I cannot answer.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: May 06, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »

Deenie, Morty is a lawyer.  Not sure if you counted him.  He is the lawyer for Lyon's study group and is only playing  a PI for this case for some reason.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1653 on: May 06, 2010, 10:29:03 PM »

✂ snipped ✂

I am not sure what is considered the "defense team," I would think they would be lawyers, not just other experts willing to testify in her behalf.

Sorry, I cannot answer.
I will have to review the video. It was right at the end when " the Steam started clearing" and Judge Perry was a bit relaxed ... JAR was speaking of Pro Bono/Travel reimbursement - and Mason was chittering away ..about his Travel. Someone piped up to clarify and said there is 8 members of counsel representing Casey Anthony ... I think it was Mason. I know I would remember if it was BoBo sheets though after all said and done maybe it was BoBo.
 ** I liked how Mason slid in ... " I Am Old too" he always makes remarks of his lack of hearing ..that he is so old. I call BS. He is trying to establish himself in the court as the worn out unpaid salty Dog..I am here 2nd chair...don't Mind Me. Wait till this goes full tilt - I bet no one will be able to shut him up. And he will Hear Clear as the Bells Ring on Sunday Morning.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1654 on: May 06, 2010, 10:30:23 PM »

Deenie, Morty is a lawyer.  Not sure if you counted him.  He is the lawyer for Lyon's study group and is only playing  a PI for this case for some reason.
Northern Thank you - I didn't know he was within the count or not ... This is insane. I swear.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1655 on: May 06, 2010, 10:45:33 PM »

Dang .. I wish we were all sitting in big squishy chairs in one room. Would be so much nicer 

Being that Mark Nejame is representing Tim Miller. When will Mark Najame be in Court next?
I can't wait to see his face and posture within Judge Perry's court room.
How many times he will take his glasses off and put them back on ...at the Podium.
He did that 100 times last hearing with Bobo.  I think it was out of pure frustration. Bobo was whipping poor Mark's Brain into a frenzy with his stupidity and disgusting court behavior.
That is going to be something - Judge Perry, Mark Nejame and Bahyez ...
Two Kings and a Joker

Its really going to come to a head I think, because of BoBo's lack of communication with Mark Nejame. That Mark is privy to a lot of knowledge that Bobo has no clue of. Nothing to do with Tim Miller/TES. But what he learned from CA/GA ...that is the stinger that Bobo is trying to avoid.  What did CA/GA disclose to Mark Nejame way back when.

Not to mention MN is 100 times more experienced and knows how Judge Perry operates.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1656 on: May 06, 2010, 10:45:45 PM »

Am mad already and haven't even begun to read---"disqualified judge" ..............oh, what unmitigated nerve!

Ono, take deep breaths -- you're going to need them!!!

Sister as I read this pdf .. and since you are a expert at Gum chewing ( as you told me earlier..which I thought was a hoot) ... um ... can anyone be an Esquire ??? what is an Esquire ?
Both Bobo and LYONASE hold the mayo ...call themselves " Esquires" ... k back to frustration bbs

Oooh, oooh, I know this one (Horhsack is hooting in the background).

Esq. is what attorneys may put after their name...like instead of PhD, Dr., etc. Bobo should just put "Ass." after his!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1657 on: May 06, 2010, 10:51:10 PM »

Sister as I read this pdf .. and since you are a expert at Gum chewing ( as you told me earlier..which I thought was a hoot) ... um ... can anyone be an Esquire ??? what is an Esquire ?
Both Bobo and LYONASE hold the mayo ...call themselves " Esquires" ... k back to frustration bbs

Esq. is what attorneys may put after their name...like instead of PhD, Dr., etc. Bobo should just put "Ass." after his!

oh I love Horhshack ..Mr. Cwawter OOO OOO OOO ... Thank You Tevye cause I was thinking I never wanna be a Esquire when I grow up .. even though I didn't have a clue what one was .... snort.........

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: May 06, 2010, 11:00:09 PM »

cha ching  you got that right!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: May 06, 2010, 11:06:08 PM »

Morty writes an Ask Mort column as well   

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24228908/Ask-Mort-1

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24155363/Ask-Mort-2

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24229006/Ask-Mort-3

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24229073/Ask-Mort-4

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24229183/Ask-Mort-6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.