April 25, 2024, 09:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290447 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: May 07, 2010, 12:53:23 PM »

Find a Lawyer
Michelle Medina

Sections:  Family Law
Real Property Probate and Trust Law
Trial Lawyers
Young Lawyers Division

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/97596f77aec53801052576d9006cc022/b3bc3647c99777ba852575a8004c6d2f
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: May 07, 2010, 12:55:54 PM »

Hi Brandi and all---It might make her smile but it makes me laugh.  I'll never forget that lace-up-the-back black dress thingy she wore in court.  I don't know if there is a course in law school on how to dress professionally for court, but there should be and she should take it, as well as Ms. Lyon.  Clothes do make the man, or in this case the woman.  Many, if not most, people make a judgement on a first impression. If a person is not dressed appropriately for the occasion, it reflects badly on them, IMO.  Perhaps I shouldn't say this, but both Ms. Baden and Ms. Lyon look slovenly, as if they don't care about their appearance.  I think you must look your best to do your best.

hi BB........I wondered where you were

I 'heard' from several female attorney's in Houston that some female attorney's felt like they bonded' with jurors better if they dressed down as opposed to dressing up. Fortunately none of our female attorney's felt that way. They were stylish and professional just as  Linda Drane Burdick.  Personally both Lyons and Baden looks like old bar gals to me...JMO

HiSunny  I've been around--avoiding "War and Peace."  Tolstoy is long and boring.
 Monkey Devil!  But that's probably just me. I've been booted off a lot--feel like the "Lost Colony."

I'm sure the attorneys you talked to about what constitutes professional attire in a courtroom are correct--after, all, attorneys know a lot more about it than I !!! But I would resent it if I were on a jury and felt an attorney were "Dressing down," for me.  But I am a stickler about it. I couldn't be on this jury anyway because when asked, I have to say. "I think she's guilty as sin and I would never change my mind no matter what you say." 

I did watch the hearing on TruTV.  I was impressed with Judge Perry's decisiveness and his ability to immediately cite applicable laws and precedents.  He certainly did his homework.  Judge Strickland was an affable fellow but I feel he gave Baez et al much too much leeway and did not demand his court be respected as he should have done.  It amused me to see at the last hearing Cindy and George had dispensed with the gum, or maybe it was hidden in their mouths somewhere.  I'm sure that someone told them when they were checked through security that they could not chew gum, use cellphones or swig from their ever-constant water bottles in Judge Perry's courtroom.  I think that rather than give up these disgusting habits even  for a couple of hours, they decided not to play.  I wonder if there is an intervention group devoted to ridding someone of gum addiction.

Casey's lawyers keep saying she deserves a fair trial.  IMO she deserves nothing. She is, however, entitled to a fair trial.  This entire family is a waste of space.

LOL...it's safe for a couple days (I hope) LOL........I agree what she deserves and what she is entitled to....totally different.......I know I want her to have a fair trial because I don't want any chance of a reversal or mistrial or anything else....when the verdict is read I want it to stick.....GUILTY!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1702 on: May 07, 2010, 01:05:17 PM »

Someone refresh my memory please....
Mike Brooks is on "In Session" now talking about the chloroform levels in KC's trunk. He is saying there was ALSO a rag with "supposedly" chloroform on it.

I don't remember reading about a rag found in the trunk in discovery......anyone else ?
I don't remember that.

Thanks, norose......I know I have a few senior moments/brainfarts with all this discovery to remember, but I don't think I would have forgotten a rag with chloroform in the skank's trunk.....no way

Seeme & NRCG the only thing I remember is they found was a paper towel or something like that with decomposition it. I can't think of the poper word they used in the report.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: May 07, 2010, 01:06:59 PM »

Funny how Spindy after the hearing with the new Judge (Perry) states how much more respectable the courtroom is with him and she was pleased.....yet doesn't show up for the next hearing.

I still think the reason (for the Anthony's absence) is the possibility of the "secret expert" Bozo wanted in-camera would come out in court, if Perry denied in-camera.....area of expertise being sexual abuse. I just don't know what other type of expert Bozo would feel he couldn't disclose. A psych expert, but that's no shocker that Bozo would try a mental illness defense.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: May 07, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »

Mike Brooks is on "In Session" now talking about the chloroform levels in KC's trunk. He is saying there was ALSO a rag with "supposedly" chloroform on it.

I don't remember reading about a rag found in the trunk in discovery......anyone else ?
I don't remember that.

Thanks, norose......I know I have a few senior moments/brainfarts with all this discovery to remember, but I don't think I would have forgotten a rag with chloroform in the skank's trunk.....no way

Seeme & NRCG the only thing I remember is they found was a paper towel or something like that with decomposition it. I can't think of the poper word they used in the report.

Right Green Eyes.....and maybe Mike Brooks is talking about the paper towels, but he did say RAG.
Does anyone remember if chloroform was found on paper towels? The only thing on the paper towels that I recall was Adipocere/ grave wax.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: May 07, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Long Hearing, Lots Accomplished: The murder trial of Casey Anthony.

thanks trim.....for anyone who didn't see the hearing this lays it out clean and clear. I missed the beginning of the hearing and didn't hear this

On the defense side were Jose Baez and Michelle Medina. Cheney Mason joined the defense team later in the hearing.

so who is this Michelle Medina?  Another new attorney? 

Michelle Medina is listed on this motion....page 6.
Michelle Medina, Esquire
The Baez Law Firm
Simpson Rd.
Kissimmee, FL

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23461818/detail.html

thanks seeme....I was just googling her..so she is a BOZO flunky Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: May 07, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

thanks trim.....for anyone who didn't see the hearing this lays it out clean and clear. I missed the beginning of the hearing and didn't hear this

On the defense side were Jose Baez and Michelle Medina. Cheney Mason joined the defense team later in the hearing.

at the end of this motion is lists her as an Esquire in the Baez Law Firm right under where Bobo signed

thanks NR

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: May 07, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Michelle Medina is listed on this motion....page 6.
Michelle Medina, Esquire
The Baez Law Firm
Simpson Rd.
Kissimmee, FL

thanks seeme....I was just googling her..so she is a BOZO flunky Monkey Devil!

EXACTLY sunny!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: May 07, 2010, 01:19:38 PM »

I don't remember that.

Right Green Eyes.....and maybe Mike Brooks is talking about the paper towels, but he did say RAG.
Does anyone remember if chloroform was found on paper towels? The only thing on the paper towels that I recall was Adipocere/ grave wax.

Mike Brooks often gets his facts wrong......the only thing I remember is the same thing you do seeme....the grave wax on a paper towel

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1709 on: May 07, 2010, 01:26:12 PM »

I don't remember that.

I forget a lot of things, but for me also, that I wouldn't forget. And now she has another lawyer, isn't she lucky. I'm beyond livid with all this, special treatment, and what for, because of her lies, and because she has parents that need muzzles, this case got out of control with all that. This case is no different then hundreds of others, and it makes me ill that it has spiraled into this. Please, already plead her out and stop this insanity. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: May 07, 2010, 01:33:26 PM »

Michelle Medina
Member in Good Standing   Eligible to practice in Florida

ID Number:   -   64380
Address:      The Baez Law Firm
522 Simpson Rd
Kissimmee, Florida 347444458
United States
Phone:   407.705.2626
Fax:      407.705.2625
E-Mail:   michelle@baezlawfirm.com

County:      Osceola
Circuit:      9
Admitted:      04/21/2009

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/97596f77aec53801052576d9006cc022/b3bc3647c99777ba852575a8004c6d2f

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: May 07, 2010, 01:35:55 PM »

Michelle Medina

522 Simpson Rd
United States

A baby attorney who thinks she is going to make a name for herself.......well she might...but the name(s) may not be what she is hoping for Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: May 07, 2010, 01:41:31 PM »

Funny how Spindy after the hearing with the new Judge (Perry) states how much more respectable the courtroom is with him and she was pleased.....yet doesn't show up for the next hearing.

I still think the reason (for the Anthony's absence) is the possibility of the "secret expert" Bozo wanted in-camera would come out in court, if Perry denied in-camera.....area of expertise being sexual abuse. I just don't know what other type of expert Bozo would feel he couldn't disclose. A psych expert, but that's no shocker that Bozo would try a mental illness defense.
I agree, it just has to be a psych expert.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: May 07, 2010, 01:50:37 PM »

I do not remember that.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: May 07, 2010, 01:51:32 PM »

I think so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: May 07, 2010, 02:02:04 PM »

If anyone wants to read the Excerpt
Diane Fanning - Mommy's Little Girl
From the publishers site:  http://us.macmillan.com/BookCustomPage.aspx?isbn=9780312365141#Excerpt

I just read it, not so sure what to think.

Good afternoon, Monkeys.

Thank you Deenie for that link, I had forgotten about that book.
I read the excerpt and I think I will read the book, but I will check it out from the library, I will not give one cent of my own money to anyone that is trying to make money off of this dead child.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: May 07, 2010, 02:31:18 PM »

Michelle Medina

522 Simpson Rd
United States

Thanks Seeme.Now we have the last name.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: May 07, 2010, 02:49:00 PM »

Perhaps the A's are willing to do anything to save their precious KC, including allowing the public and future jury members to believe that they did abuse her?   Maybe they won't show up in court anymore so they don't appear as loving parents who support her.

.......  or maybe they just hate the new judge.        
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 07, 2010, 02:54:08 PM »

Perhaps the A's are willing to do anything to save their precious KC, including allowing the public and future jury members to believe that they did abuse her?   Maybe they won't show up in court anymore so they don't appear as loving parents who support her.

.......  or maybe they just hate the new judge.        
I believe they will do anything to get Casey off, anything 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: May 07, 2010, 03:18:32 PM »

Think I may have figured out why Judge Perry spent time talking about the wonderful qualities of the Jar.
One area of an appeal is always incompetent counsel.  My personal feelings is bozo fits that bill exactly.  However, with His Honor pointing out the competency of Mason, such grounds would fall on their face.  So the Jar may have gotten a little puffed up yesterday with the accolades, but His Honor doesn't say anything just to hear himself talk -- JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.