April 18, 2024, 06:38:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290200 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: May 07, 2010, 07:45:45 PM »

Because Dr. G was unable to establish the COD, I'm not sure that the state can prove her death was "cruel". They can certainly insinuate that it was, and because of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and skull, we can go a step further and assume that she died by suffocation at the hands of Casey Anthony. They only have to meet one standard, so I doubt it matters to them which one will apply.

As far as the A's...I don't see them supporting the notion that Casey's home life was abusive, sexually, physically, verbally or otherwise. Their quest was to show the world what an idyllic, wonderful, supportive family she was from. They are obviously lunatics, but I think that would be "over the line" even for them.

Hi Curly.....I agree re: the A's..........they will never go for taking the blame for KC being a murderer.  I think a jury is going to look at the duct tape as cruel and will not be able to get past it...the can be no reason, no excuse..the duct tape will be the key, that along with not reporting Catlee missing until FORCED to, that gets her a guilty verdict.

The duct tape and not reporting a baby missing for 31 days...can't get past either one of them!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1781 on: May 07, 2010, 07:50:18 PM »

Thanks akmom on your take on Joseph Jordan.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: May 07, 2010, 08:35:23 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/7/judge_sets_deadlines_in_casey_case.html
 Judge Sets Deadlines In Casey Case
Friday, May 07, 2010 6:41:42 PM
ORLANDO -- The judge in the Casey Anthony trial is setting specific deadlines for lawyers from both sides to complete their work, and set a date for the trial to start.

Judge Belvin Perry has ordered the state to complete their depositions of expert witnesses by Sept. 30 and the defense by Feb. 28, 2011.

Depositions of law enforcement officers must be done by Sept. 30 and all other witnesses by Oct. 31

He also ordered the defense to come up with a list of expert witnesses, and provide any reports and motions by Nov. 30.

Perry also set dates about once a month for status hearings and wants the trial to start May 9, 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: May 07, 2010, 08:52:16 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/5/7/judge_sets_deadlines_in_casey_case.html
 Judge Sets Deadlines In Casey Case
Friday, May 07, 2010 6:41:42 PM
ORLANDO -- The judge in the Casey Anthony trial is setting specific deadlines for lawyers from both sides to complete their work, and set a date for the trial to start.

Judge Belvin Perry has ordered the state to complete their depositions of expert witnesses by Sept. 30 and the defense by Feb. 28, 2011.

Depositions of law enforcement officers must be done by Sept. 30 and all other witnesses by Oct. 31

He also ordered the defense to come up with a list of expert witnesses, and provide any reports and motions by Nov. 30.

Perry also set dates about once a month for status hearings and wants the trial to start May 9, 2011.

Thanks trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: May 07, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »

I have only been involved in one search -- Sarah Foxwell this past Christmas.  It is a humbling experience.  It is beyond me why someone would want to become famous or infamous from it.  For me, it was so painful to know why I was searching -- on the one hand hoping to find her and on the other hand, hoping she wouldn't be found as she was.  To try and capitalize on this in anyway, is in my opinion, deplorable.  I know for sure that is not what TES is all about.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: May 07, 2010, 10:43:16 PM »

Because Dr. G was unable to establish the COD, I'm not sure that the state can prove her death was "cruel". They can certainly insinuate that it was, and because of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and skull, we can go a step further and assume that she died by suffocation at the hands of Casey Anthony. They only have to meet one standard, so I doubt it matters to them which one will apply.

As far as the A's...I don't see them supporting the notion that Casey's home life was abusive, sexually, physically, verbally or otherwise. Their quest was to show the world what an idyllic, wonderful, supportive family she was from. They are obviously lunatics, but I think that would be "over the line" even for them.

Hi Curly.....I agree re: the A's..........they will never go for taking the blame for KC being a murderer.  I think a jury is going to look at the duct tape as cruel and will not be able to get past it...the can be no reason, no excuse..the duct tape will be the key, that along with not reporting Catlee missing until FORCED to, that gets her a guilty verdict.

Hi Sunny and all---I think that even though the state can't prove COD, when the jury sees the photos and probably videos of the little skull with hair and the duct tape over the mouth and nose, that will be enough.  We haven't seen those photos, but I can't imagine seeing them and not knowing how she died.  Just hearing about it is dreadful.

I don't think the Anthonys will ever agree to saying Casey was abused in any way. They are much too arrogant to admit to any wrong-doing whatsoever.  They are accomplished liars and have grown better at it as the months pass.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: May 08, 2010, 12:37:15 AM »

The duct tape and not reporting a baby missing for 31 days...can't get past either one of them!

Absolutely. That's the whole case as far as I'm concerned. The other evidence is just an added plus for the prosecution.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: May 08, 2010, 07:26:53 AM »

I love me some Judge Perry but did anyone else feel as I do regarding the budget hearing that he pretty much gave the defense everything they ask for concerning experts..to me it sounded as if everyone was from out of state.  Now thinking is this so that the defense can't say they weren't given a fair trial??? Could that be the strategy and if so boy do I feel for other people out there that couldn't afford to receive this kind of treatment as well....not stating that everyone is guilty just the same afforded rights that MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking)has received.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: May 08, 2010, 08:04:03 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Expert Dr.Henry Lee Tampers With Evidence
05/08/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: May 08, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »

I love me some Judge Perry but did anyone else feel as I do regarding the budget hearing that he pretty much gave the defense everything they ask for concerning experts..to me it sounded as if everyone was from out of state.  Now thinking is this so that the defense can't say they weren't given a fair trial??? Could that be the strategy and if so boy do I feel for other people out there that couldn't afford to receive this kind of treatment as well....not stating that everyone is guilty just the same afforded rights that MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking)has received.

I was thinking that way,  but if they really all have done more than 50% of the work required it would cost more to dismiss them, and  hire another new group who would then have to start from scratch.  AS long as they are willing to take  the budget prices JAC sets it probably doesn't matter. 
"Big names" like Henry Lee is what Baez goes after - I guess he isn't aware of what HLee did in the Phil Spector case-   as Bill Sheaffer said in his post hearing summary,  once your reputation has gone, it has gone....   he would have been better off hiring from Florida. To me it says that you have no confidence in your case, expecting that Celebrity Status will dazzle some Jurors... 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: May 08, 2010, 09:21:02 AM »

I was thinking that way,  but if they really all have done more than 50% of the work required it would cost more to dismiss them, and  hire another new group who would then have to start from scratch.  AS long as they are willing to take  the budget prices JAC sets it probably doesn't matter. 
"Big names" like Henry Lee is what Baez goes after - I guess he isn't aware of what HLee did in the Phil Spector case-   as Bill Sheaffer said in his post hearing summary,  once your reputation has gone, it has gone....   he would have been better off hiring from Florida. To me it says that you have no confidence in your case, expecting that Celebrity Status will dazzle some Jurors... 

I do agree with the amount of work they have done, I'm no expert in anything but it seemed to me that if they (forensic anthropologist) haven't started any work as according to the statement made by prosecutors then why keep them? uggh maybe I'm just beyond thinking fair anymore with this case..What really got my goat so to speak is that the defense could keep Barrett and how important to MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking) is and how she could be more important then the Lead Defense attorneys...Oh please the way Baez talked it sounded as if she was MISS ANTHONY'S only friend and dear judge you just can't take her away...uugghh Perry granted it.  That's when my blood pressure rose!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: May 08, 2010, 09:29:21 AM »

I have only been involved in one search -- Sarah Foxwell this past Christmas.  It is a humbling experience.  It is beyond me why someone would want to become famous or infamous from it.  For me, it was so painful to know why I was searching -- on the one hand hoping to find her and on the other hand, hoping she wouldn't be found as she was.  To try and capitalize on this in anyway, is in my opinion, deplorable.  I know for sure that is not what TES is all about.

I commend you for searching.  I have wondered whether I would have what it takes to search.  I am not sure I could take finding a person that has passed on.  It would be so hard and I always feel for those people who do.  I do not know how they handle what they find.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: May 08, 2010, 09:32:31 AM »

snipped

Oh please the way Baez talked it sounded as if she was MISS ANTHONY'S only friend and dear judge you just can't take her away...uugghh Perry granted it.  That's when my blood pressure rose!

What a crazy and telling thing, for it to sound like that person is her friend.  Really telling when all of your friends are not really those party buddies you had, but people paid to try to save your life....

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: May 08, 2010, 09:34:27 AM »

Missed this last night, you are welcome. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1794 on: May 08, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »

I believe he started out with good intentions, and then something happened along the way, at least that is my take on him.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1795 on: May 08, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »

I believe he started out with good intentions, and then something happened along the way, at least that is my take on him.
I agree with you nr. 

Like many others involved ... he seems to have found that he relishes the spotlight of his 15 minutes.  This case has attracted and created more fame wh*res than any other I've seen.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: May 08, 2010, 11:09:08 AM »

I so agree with you;   It really must be in fact, an emotional experience like no other.  Kudos to you.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: May 08, 2010, 11:10:48 AM »

Hi Sunny and all---I think that even though the state can't prove COD, when the jury sees the photos and probably videos of the little skull with hair and the duct tape over the mouth and nose, that will be enough.  We haven't seen those photos, but I can't imagine seeing them and not knowing how she died.  Just hearing about it is dreadful.

I don't think the Anthonys will ever agree to saying Casey was abused in any way. They are much too arrogant to admit to any wrong-doing whatsoever.  They are accomplished liars and have grown better at it as the months pass.

Their hardness still shocks me.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: May 08, 2010, 11:19:36 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Expert Dr.Henry Lee Tampers With Evidence
05/08/10

Wow ...thanks for posting--I knew there was a cloud over something he did in this case, but didn't know the details.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: May 08, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »

I do agree with the amount of work they have done, I'm no expert in anything but it seemed to me that if they (forensic anthropologist) haven't started any work as according to the statement made by prosecutors then why keep them? uggh maybe I'm just beyond thinking fair anymore with this case..What really got my goat so to speak is that the defense could keep Barrett and how important to MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking) is and how she could be more important then the Lead Defense attorneys...Oh please the way Baez talked it sounded as if she was MISS ANTHONY'S only friend and dear judge you just can't take her away...uugghh Perry granted it.  That's when my blood pressure rose!

Yes, I was amazed that the Mitigation specialist had already done 380 hours of work and was expecting to do almost 700 in total IIRC..  I wonder if the average inmate gets that amount of time,   I sincerely doubt that they do.    I think touring the country trying to get every minute piece of information about her is excessive.  We can see from the other family members here how she got to be as irresponsible and selfish as she is, but as much as I loathe Cindy I don't think she should be held responsible for what Casey did- and I don't think their relationship is an excuse for what Casey did, she should do what other young adults do when resentful of parental controls, get a job, get a life and move out   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.