April 25, 2024, 12:18:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290415 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1820 on: May 08, 2010, 05:51:43 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Expert Dr.Henry Lee Tampers With Evidence
05/08/10

Hello everyone.   I thought I would come out of lurkdom and ask a question.  If (Henwy) Lee is called to testify at the trial, can his tampering with evidence be brought up by the prosecution?

Good question.
I believe the answer is yes, that is why I don't see him being a part of this case, imo.

Then why in the world would these fools pick Dr Lee.  You know on cross exam the prosecutors are going to tear him up for the fingernail.  The minute I heard he found a hair in this case..I thought "he's at it again"
I know, and he will be ripped apart. I will bet come trial, there will be another expert  in his place.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: May 08, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »

Thanks akmom on your take on Joseph Jordan.

Missed this last night, you are welcome. 
I believe he started out with good intentions, and then something happened along the way, at least that is my take on him.

No one has asked but here is my take on JJ.  He was a man who was desperately trying to find Caylee because he was such an attached father himself.  I actually do know him somewhat personally. He went out every day he was off from work and searched. He enlisted many others in the area to help him search and he took tons of pictures and kept prolific notes on EVERYTHING. He is very detailed in all he does and a very humble man. He was searching day in and day out in all kinds of weather when no one else was. I have a LOT of pictures he took, many of which were not relevant at all but he took them everywhere he searched.

If I understand all this from reading what is available in the interviews, this woman who is a friend of the Anthonys (and I believe working with Bozo)TRIED to say that she searched with JJ where Caylee was found. It appears that she falsified some records of Tim's (Texas Equisearch)to make it appear the JJ searched with her.  She was one of their helpers on the searches who helped sign in volunteers.

JJ denies he EVER searched with her and denies the documents she provided were his signature. He was actually at work the day/days she had him listed. When she kept calling him originally, he "had a feeling" something was not right and recorded the conversations evidently. She kept pushing him to say that he "knew" her and had searched with her which he knew was not true. The recording was a mistake because of some law, but he kept it and gave it to LE just the same.

I think the woman is in serious trouble if she tries to testify that she was there where the body was as there is no one who will back her up and she evidently thought she could maniupulate JJ into thinking he did search with her.

In MY opinion JJ is a very nice guy who did nothing wrong and a LOT right trying day after day to find Caylee. He is a very humble guy and I do think this divorce has thrown him for a loop. I do know it was not expected by him and it caught him totally off guard.

I am sorry this happened to him but as usual ANYONE who has tried to help the Anthony's have tried to destroy. I hope he comes out this with no problems as I see him like Tim and Kronk as one of the good guys who did the right thing and was attacked over it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: May 08, 2010, 06:03:36 PM »

And we all know the murder was cruel and atrocious. So that makes 6

I agree 6. I don't understand this Joe Jordan  thing either. As it was speculated that woman " former volunteer" of TES - sorry having a brain lapse- who basically lied. She said she was at the site where Caylee was found " Caylee was not there" when she was at Blanchard Park - with everyone else. Michelle? cant think of her name. Any way that she was a Plant *Possibly by the defense/ Anthony's and Kidfinders ... she is part of the Joe Jordan testimony.  The last time in court with Judge Strickland, Baez said he was waiting for Joe Jordan ....yet he never showed. Something is very fishy about the " Joe Jordan" witness ... My brain is not working I apologize.

I think JJ is going to be a valuable witness for the prosecution. (and not for just prosecuting KC either.)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1823 on: May 08, 2010, 06:15:14 PM »

Thanks Turbo for your info on Joseph 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: May 08, 2010, 06:51:33 PM »

05/08/10

At one point, Dr. Lee did have an excellent reputation.  But in at least three cases lately, he has tampered with evidence, been under suspicion of tampering with evidence, and given completely absurd testimony.  Why is he even being allowed to testify as an 'expert' ever again???  How can anyone believe a dayum thing he says? 

I can see where Dr. Lie oops Lee would actually be a detriment to the defense, and the state allowing that.  Yet what if his testomony in this case includes lies and manipulations that actually help the defense?  Justice for Caylee is too precious for Dr. Lee to be allowed anywhere near enough to help muck it up, IMO.

With his history, it seems he 'should be' disqualified forevermore in a courtroom as an 'expert' witness. 

I agree, Wyks. It seemed to me that Bozo was trying to shy away from Dr. Lie, but for some reason the judge was insisting that he was their man.
I'm sure the state will attempt to rip him a new one. I already have doubts that he found 17 hairs that were overlooked by LE. Seems like a lot. I can understand missing 2 or 3, but 17? Come on. Sounds like he conveniently may have had those 17 hairs on his person somewhere courtesy of, uhm...Cindy Anthony? Not stating this as fact, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Could very well be, Curly!  Cindy held back the brush that Caylee actually used, didn't she?  And if so, maybe those hairs were from that. 

Maybe the defense chose some 'experts' that they knew ahead of time would/could be manipulative, knowing they would/could help them in their dirty dealings? 

Whateverrrrrrrrrrr happened to the 'good old days', when one expected and was expected to, tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  ??  Where the state fought to find the truth, and the defense fought to make sure their client was treated fairly in the finding of that truth.  ?? 

Seems that all the defense in many cases do now is to fight truth and justice at any cost.  Also seems that the defense in many cases just are about who is the better liar, them or their client.  As if their client doesn't really matter, that it's more important to make a name for themselves. 

Whatever happened to truth and justice?

Seems that truth, justice and the American way died with Superman.

It was my impression that the judge practically forced Bozo to keep Dr. Lee on. Maybe judge Berry wants to have some fun with him. Bozo was hemming and hawing about it.
I do wonder if Dr. Lee can now refuse to participate?
Cindy did hold back Caylee's brush and it's just too coincidental that all that hair was found by Dr. Lee and "missed" by LE.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: May 08, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »

Someone refresh my memory please....
Mike Brooks is on "In Session" now talking about the chloroform levels in KC's trunk. He is saying there was ALSO a rag with "supposedly" chloroform on it.

I don't remember reading about a rag found in the trunk in discovery......anyone else ?

I do not remember that.    

I DO remember that............but I thought it was a washcloth for some reason.  I have that report, I will try to find what it said specifically. I also remember the kleenex/and/or paper towels with decomp on them in the trash bag.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: May 08, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »

05/08/10

At one point, Dr. Lee did have an excellent reputation.  But in at least three cases lately, he has tampered with evidence, been under suspicion of tampering with evidence, and given completely absurd testimony.  Why is he even being allowed to testify as an 'expert' ever again???  How can anyone believe a dayum thing he says? 

I can see where Dr. Lie oops Lee would actually be a detriment to the defense, and the state allowing that.  Yet what if his testomony in this case includes lies and manipulations that actually help the defense?  Justice for Caylee is too precious for Dr. Lee to be allowed anywhere near enough to help muck it up, IMO.

With his history, it seems he 'should be' disqualified forevermore in a courtroom as an 'expert' witness. 

Wasn't there some instance too where they caught him "tampering" with something in KC's car where they had it impounded?

It wouldn't surprise me at all.      Read about a rag supposedly found in the trunk, was he the one who supposedly 'found' it? 

Wonder if Dr. Lee was on board with the defense when they wanted/demanded to be allowed at the crime scene?  I wouldn't let Dr. Lee within 5 miles of that crime scene.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: May 08, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »

I believe he started out with good intentions, and then something happened along the way, at least that is my take on him.

No one has asked but here is my take on JJ.  He was a man who was desperately trying to find Caylee because he was such an attached father himself.  I actually do know him somewhat personally. He went out every day he was off from work and searched. He enlisted many others in the area to help him search and he took tons of pictures and kept prolific notes on EVERYTHING. He is very detailed in all he does and a very humble man. He was searching day in and day out in all kinds of weather when no one else was. I have a LOT of pictures he took, many of which were not relevant at all but he took them everywhere he searched.

If I understand all this from reading what is available in the interviews, this woman who is a friend of the Anthonys (and I believe working with Bozo)TRIED to say that she searched with JJ where Caylee was found. It appears that she falsified some records of Tim's (Texas Equisearch)to make it appear the JJ searched with her.  She was one of their helpers on the searches who helped sign in volunteers.

JJ denies he EVER searched with her and denies the documents she provided were his signature. He was actually at work the day/days she had him listed. When she kept calling him originally, he "had a feeling" something was not right and recorded the conversations evidently. She kept pushing him to say that he "knew" her and had searched with her which he knew was not true. The recording was a mistake because of some law, but he kept it and gave it to LE just the same.

I think the woman is in serious trouble if she tries to testify that she was there where the body was as there is no one who will back her up and she evidently thought she could maniupulate JJ into thinking he did search with her.

In MY opinion JJ is a very nice guy who did nothing wrong and a LOT right trying day after day to find Caylee. He is a very humble guy and I do think this divorce has thrown him for a loop. I do know it was not expected by him and it caught him totally off guard.

I am sorry this happened to him but as usual ANYONE who has tried to help the Anthony's have tried to destroy. I hope he comes out this with no problems as I see him like Tim and Kronk as one of the good guys who did the right thing and was attacked over it.

I don't know JJ, but Turbo I think you have the right idea here.  Sounds like he is an innocent trying hard for the cause.  And I agree with you, likely caught up along with the other innocents in this case who have been blamed or things about them downright turned inside out to be made to seem to be at fault. 

It does seem that whoever has tried to help the A's, or even to help in this case, have been turned on by the A's, eventually destroyed in the process.  Could be why they don't seem to have many friends/family standing by their side.  Those who have appeared to 'comfort' them etc, have long since gone by the wayside, run over by the A's express. 

Sadly. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: May 08, 2010, 07:19:32 PM »

Could very well be, Curly!  Cindy held back the brush that Caylee actually used, didn't she?  And if so, maybe those hairs were from that. 

Maybe the defense chose some 'experts' that they knew ahead of time would/could be manipulative, knowing they would/could help them in their dirty dealings? 

Whateverrrrrrrrrrr happened to the 'good old days', when one expected and was expected to, tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  ??  Where the state fought to find the truth, and the defense fought to make sure their client was treated fairly in the finding of that truth.  ?? 

Seems that all the defense in many cases do now is to fight truth and justice at any cost.  Also seems that the defense in many cases just are about who is the better liar, them or their client.  As if their client doesn't really matter, that it's more important to make a name for themselves. 

It was my impression that the judge practically forced Bozo to keep Dr. Lee on. Maybe judge Berry wants to have some fun with him. Bozo was hemming and hawing about it.
Cindy did hold back Caylee's brush and it's just too coincidental that all that hair was found by Dr. Lee and "missed" by LE.

I agree! 

It will be interesting to watch and see if Dr. Lee makes it clear thru the trial.  Wasn't there an argument somewhere already that he had all those hours invested that couldn't be done over by someone else?  Or was in re to another expert?  If Dr. Lee, I don't see how the defense can argue that and then turn around and allow him to or make him step back.   Maybe Judge Perry wants Dr. Lee in there so the defense can continue to shoot themselves in the foot easier, dunno.  Weirder things have happened I guess. 

But am thinking that the state is gonna have a field day with Dr. Lee and his 'expert testimony'.  Can't wait to see that!  lol   

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: May 08, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »

I'm looking forward t that as well, Wyks.
And I hope by the end of his testimony they give him a big bag of Florida oranges. and not the good ones from Indian River.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: May 08, 2010, 07:36:44 PM »

05/08/10

Hello everyone.   I thought I would come out of lurkdom and ask a question.  If (Henwy) Lee is called to testify at the trial, can his tampering with evidence be brought up by the prosecution?

Good question.
I believe the answer is yes, that is why I don't see him being a part of this case, imo.

Then why in the world would these fools pick Dr Lee.  You know on cross exam the prosecutors are going to tear him up for the fingernail.  The minute I heard he found a hair in this case..I thought "he's at it again"
I know, and he will be ripped apart. I will bet come trial, there will be another expert  in his place.

Isn't it remarkable how birds of a dishonest feather flock together....
http://www.hecklerspray.com/phil-spector-trial-now-with-added-evidence-tampering/20078189.php

Ordered to take the stand by [Judge] Fidler, Diamond told the court that he went to the crime scene with Shapiro, Baden, Caplan, famed forensic scientist Henry Lee and other members of Spector's defense team. There, Diamond said, he saw Caplan find a small white object and hand it to Baden. He said the object was then passed around to the rest of the defense team. "Dr. Baden did make mention of what the item was," Diamond said. "He said it was a fragment of a tooth … Everyone had seen the item in some capacity."

This whole defense crew is just nasty....

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: May 08, 2010, 07:50:57 PM »

I agree! 

It will be interesting to watch and see if Dr. Lee makes it clear thru the trial.  Wasn't there an argument somewhere already that he had all those hours invested that couldn't be done over by someone else?  Or was in re to another expert?  If Dr. Lee, I don't see how the defense can argue that and then turn around and allow him to or make him step back.   Maybe Judge Perry wants Dr. Lee in there so the defense can continue to shoot themselves in the foot easier, dunno.  Weirder things have happened I guess. 

But am thinking that the state is gonna have a field day with Dr. Lee and his 'expert testimony'.  Can't wait to see that!  lol   

wks
nowdays it seems like the criminal has more rights than the victimized!! sadly caylee has no family members sitting on her side! while all the supporters sit on the side of the accused. Cindy and the whole bunch have done nothing to seek justice for their grandaughter. It has become a get rich by blood money thing for them. its not that they are supposedly supporting casey but more like they know they can make more money by writing books on the case!! to which I would never support by buying not even curious to read anything that isnt the truth. Too many half truths and whole lies have  been spoken by the grandparents to later reap blood money...not only writing books but they will take this to the highest level to get more money !! their hands are dripping with caylees blood!!! TAhey are dispicable grandparents and lee is a dispicable uncle!!!
why havent anyone from cindys side or georges come foward for caylee to get justice !!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: May 08, 2010, 07:53:32 PM »

I'm looking forward t that as well, Wyks.
And I hope by the end of his testimony they give him a big bag of Florida oranges. and not the good ones from Indian River.

Give the man foood bank oranges

Loca
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1833 on: May 08, 2010, 07:55:40 PM »

wks
nowdays it seems like the criminal has more rights than the victimized!! sadly caylee has no family members sitting on her side! while all the supporters sit on the side of the accused. Cindy and the whole bunch have done nothing to seek justice for their grandaughter. It has become a get rich by blood money thing for them. its not that they are supposedly supporting casey but more like they know they can make more money by writing books on the case!! to which I would never support by buying not even curious to read anything that isnt the truth. Too many half truths and whole lies have  been spoken by the grandparents to later reap blood money...not only writing books but they will take this to the highest level to get more money !! their hands are dripping with caylees blood!!! TAhey are dispicable grandparents and lee is a dispicable uncle!!!
why havent anyone from cindys side or georges come foward for caylee to get justice !!!

Very true loca, and well said! 

Seems that those of us who never knew Caylee in person are the only ones who truly cherish and love her.  IMO, none of the A family deserved such an angel. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: May 08, 2010, 08:23:28 PM »

wks

Very true loca, and well said! 

Seems that those of us who never knew Caylee in person are the only ones who truly cherish and love her.  IMO, none of the A family deserved such an angel. 

wyks
yes and not only does caylee have us here as supporters but many many others out there that refuse to let her get lost in the system! we will keep it fresh and alive like she should be.!  until we see justice we will stand united to seek justice for a cute innocent! child that was not  given a choice and was discarded like garbage so mommy could party and sex it up with  all kinds  of men and women by evidenced of the party pics.

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: May 08, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »

Turbo, thank you for the insights on JJordan.  My take when reading the interviews and listening to them was he is a good guy -- searching is not an easy task.
I may have read it wrong, but I thought the taped conversation was between his then attorney and Mort Smith.  I could be very mistaken.  In any event, Laura appears to have gotten herself in some very hot water.  Thank goodness Mr. Jordan did not destroy the tapes but turned them over to LE.  IMHO he'll be ok as I doubt the lawyer or Mr. Smith will press any charges, at least I hope not.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: May 08, 2010, 10:25:46 PM »

I love me some Judge Perry but did anyone else feel as I do regarding the budget hearing that he pretty much gave the defense everything they ask for concerning experts..to me it sounded as if everyone was from out of state.  Now thinking is this so that the defense can't say they weren't given a fair trial??? Could that be the strategy and if so boy do I feel for other people out there that couldn't afford to receive this kind of treatment as well....not stating that everyone is guilty just the same afforded rights that MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking)has received.

I was thinking that way,  but if they really all have done more than 50% of the work required it would cost more to dismiss them, and  hire another new group who would then have to start from scratch.  AS long as they are willing to take  the budget prices JAC sets it probably doesn't matter. 
"Big names" like Henry Lee is what Baez goes after - I guess he isn't aware of what HLee did in the Phil Spector case-   as Bill Sheaffer said in his post hearing summary,  once your reputation has gone, it has gone....   he would have been better off hiring from Florida. To me it says that you have no confidence in your case, expecting that Celebrity Status will dazzle some Jurors... 

I do agree with the amount of work they have done, I'm no expert in anything but it seemed to me that if they (forensic anthropologist) haven't started any work as according to the statement made by prosecutors then why keep them? uggh maybe I'm just beyond thinking fair anymore with this case..What really got my goat so to speak is that the defense could keep Barrett and how important to MISS ANTHONY(Bozo speaking) is and how she could be more important then the Lead Defense attorneys...Oh please the way Baez talked it sounded as if she was MISS ANTHONY'S only friend and dear judge you just can't take her away...uugghh Perry granted it.  That's when my blood pressure rose!

Yes, I was amazed that the Mitigation specialist had already done 380 hours of work and was expecting to do almost 700 in total IIRC..  I wonder if the average inmate gets that amount of time,   I sincerely doubt that they do.    I think touring the country trying to get every minute piece of information about her is excessive.  We can see from the other family members here how she got to be as irresponsible and selfish as she is, but as much as I loathe Cindy I don't think she should be held responsible for what Casey did- and I don't think their relationship is an excuse for what Casey did, she should do what other young adults do when resentful of parental controls, get a job, get a life and move out   

That's one big thing with KC....she NEVER acted responsible...no job...all those years of lying and deceiving everyone around her...family and friends alike...my, my, my...the energy that was spent keeping all those lies going for years!  There's a real wall of entitlement there with KC and her way of thinking that everything should just be given to her and if not she would get it; however, the ONLY way she thought to get anything was through lying, cheating, stealing...criminal acts...NEVER...Oh, I need to get a job and make some money!

This is one HUGH personality flaw with KC.  That she "thought" she could live an entire life by criminal acts and not get caught.

One of her sentences sticks out most in my mind:  "I'm safe here".  Statement she said to her mother in jail (which was recorded and we saw it).  KC tells mom not to worry about her because she's safe in jail.

KC's "core basic goal" is to keep herself safe.  Not..where's Caylee (she knew), not are you and dad okay (she doesn't care) but that she's safe.

That's why KC will do just fine in jail because she's safe, and is being taken care of.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 09, 2010, 12:33:52 AM »

05/08/10

Absoflippinlutely.   Also, the "17 hairs" that miraculously were found by him and none of the CSI's prior to processing that car will be - its very sketchy & will be attacked not only on the grounds that Dr. Lee was caught tampering with evidence in another case but that more than likely for the right payment or exposure to yet another high profile case he would do it again....my gut tells me he was more than willing to do so.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: May 09, 2010, 12:45:27 AM »

Turbo, thank you for the insights on JJordan.  My take when reading the interviews and listening to them was he is a good guy -- searching is not an easy task.
I may have read it wrong, but I thought the taped conversation was between his then attorney and Mort Smith.  I could be very mistaken.  In any event, Laura appears to have gotten herself in some very hot water.  Thank goodness Mr. Jordan did not destroy the tapes but turned them over to LE.  IMHO he'll be ok as I doubt the lawyer or Mr. Smith will press any charges, at least I hope not.

You may be right about the taped conversations. For some reason I am thinking there is another interview somewhere where he talked about taping her.  I also "think" I read something about LE showing him pictures of her and he had never seen her before.  Where did I get that?  Who knows? I have slept since then. LOL

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: May 09, 2010, 01:05:04 AM »

I've been gone all day so have missed everything.  I am truly sorry if I said things about JJ that were not fair.  I was really uncomfortable about the amount of info that he was posting about searching, considering what TES requests from their volunteers, although I do not know if he was with TES the whole time.  That pretty much sums up that and to me there are so many other twists and turns that who knows what it means in the long run..

This much I know is true, I don't think there is a person that has come in contact with the Anthonys that will come out unscathed at the end of this.

I am sorry if I offended anyone over the JJ issue.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.