April 18, 2024, 07:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290202 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #380 on: April 30, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »

Casey was so medicated, I'm surprised she wasn't drooling all over herself.
  I think she finally knows "GAME OVER"

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #381 on: April 30, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/caseys-defense-mad-about-judge.html

WDBO Local News      
Casey's defense mad about judge's insult-filled motion
By Bob Hazen
@ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony are upset about the insult-filled order signed by Judge Stan Strickland before he stepped down from the case.

In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.

"The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

Judge Strickland removed himself from the case after the defense complained about his contacts with a blogger.

--

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: April 30, 2010, 11:40:22 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/30/2010           Objection
to Courts Order on Defendants Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge

04/30/2010           Transaction Assessment            15.99
04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29218    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.99)
04/30/2010           Transaction Assessment            15.00
04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29251    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.00)

Can someone explain the Objection above? Is it Casey objecting or the state?

I believe this is the Defense's objection to the Court's Order (the order from Judge Strickland, recusing himself and reaming the defense) on the Defense's original motion to disqualify himself. I bet they are whining about his comments. They just can't let anything go, can they? They are despicable!

They really do not have the sense to come in out of the rain.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:05 AM »

WDBO Local News
By Bob Hazen @ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM

"In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.
The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.
Document  http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/casey_4_30_motion.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 30, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »

04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29218    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.99)
04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29251    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.00)

I believe this is the Defense's objection to the Court's Order (the order from Judge Strickland, recusing himself and reaming the defense) on the Defense's original motion to disqualify himself. I bet they are whining about his comments. They just can't let anything go, can they? They are despicable!

I never thought of that and I am sure you are correct.  I bet this is from the defense who are objecting to the words that Stan wrote.  Guess someone did not want the public to know his boots were too tight   Monkey Devil!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2010, 11:42:51 AM »

The Jar said he will lay prosecutors down in front of the train with cross examination

Bobo would not answer how long defense thought it would take to get KC's testimony at trail. 

The case as it sits today will not be the same case presented in May at trial. 

The Jar said that there is physical endurance needed for trials like this in response to how he felt about working 5.5 days a week.  Defense will be working 18/7 until case is over.

Asking Bobo about language Stan used in the order he wrote to recuse himself.  Bobo would not answer.  Will only do pleadings and arguments in court room (THEN WHY IS ON TV FTLOG??????).  The Jar said some of the things Stan wrote have negatively effected KC's trial. 

Re: the bolded part--Exactly!!  By going on tv and talking about this case, they are just proving Judge Strickland's comments to be on the money. And their latest stupid motion objecting to his comments on the court order prove his other point. Nothing JS said would impact on KC's trial, except maybe try to get the defense to start acting in a more professional manner.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 30, 2010, 11:45:46 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony are upset about the insult-filled order signed by Judge Stan Strickland before he stepped down from the case.

In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.

"The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

Judge Strickland removed himself from the case after the defense complained about his contacts with a blogger.

--

What is wrong with him? He's still upset that Strickland didn't agree to "trust" him.
This is very insane.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 30, 2010, 11:47:33 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen

iary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

--

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judic

Any wonder who wrote this gem?  The "frankly" gives it away. Bozo just can't let any slight go, he has a huge chip on his shoulder.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 30, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »

Bobo still wining about not moving the case.  The local area is full of bloggers that talk abotu the case daily, local media is on the pulse of this case....bla...bla...bla.....

Now he is talking about junk science and air samples from the trunk.  Oakridge lab is not a crime lab, defense has issues with data being turned over that they used to come to conclusions as the defense has no way to verify data and do their own testing .  Defense going to challenge their novel science that is not ready for court especially a death penalty case. 
Northern in the papers filed by Dream Team aka Andrea Lyon - She wrote in the footnotes of her DP documents that Casey's reputation has been " preemptively tarnished/destroyed" by bloggers, Nancy Grace, Dr. Lillian Glass and other internet media sources. Calling out Gender Bias etc.. basically she is screaming Scarlet Letter. I put up the link a few pages back of her filed court papers.
As if People cannot make up their own minds within the basic facts of the case.   

Thank you Deenie.  I did see it and read it.  I can not even comment on that motion of how woman of privilege are not treated fairly...bla....bla...bla....  I need to calm down before I even get started on that motion as I am grievously offended on how they paint all women with that motion. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: April 30, 2010, 11:54:23 AM »

I never thought of that and I am sure you are correct.  I bet this is from the defense who are objecting to the words that Stan wrote.  Guess someone did not want the public to know his boots were too tight   Monkey Devil!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: April 30, 2010, 11:55:42 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen

media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

--

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the

Any wonder who wrote this gem ?  The "frankly" gives it away. Baez has a huge chip on his shoulder
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:04 AM »

Well, my post got lost in the black hole !! So it's here twice. Sorry   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2010, 11:57:45 AM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen

--

Wow , sounds like the poor misunderstood defense needs a few valium kitties just to make it through the day with Judge Stan.  So glad Judge Perry will be taking all that anxiety away from them.       
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 30, 2010, 11:59:57 AM »

They really do not have the sense to come in out of the rain.

Scatty ... you are good!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 30, 2010, 12:04:53 PM »

Conway says Perry set the tone for how his courtroom is run and what he expects fromt he lawyers.  Professional demeanour at all times, no exceptions.  Asked about Rosebud waving and saying I love You to Casey.  This is only time they get to see KC, they can not visit her.  They look forward to seeing her want to make sure she is doing OK. 

Asked Conway about the letters.  Conway said Lee and George deny there was any sexual misconduct.  They have no explanation as to why she would write that.  There is no difference with relationship KC has with her parents as any other normal parent child relationship. 

It has been hard for the Rosebuds as they have not been able to see KC. They are anxious and want to know what witnesses have to say to determine what really happened to Caylee. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #395 on: April 30, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »

I'm sure Judge Strickland won't be losing any sleep over this 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #396 on: April 30, 2010, 12:05:31 PM »

Bobo still wining about not moving the case.  The local area is full of bloggers that talk abotu the case daily, local media is on the pulse of this case....bla...bla...bla.....

Now he is talking about junk science and air samples from the trunk.  Oakridge lab is not a crime lab, defense has issues with data being turned over that they used to come to conclusions as the defense has no way to verify data and do their own testing .  Defense going to challenge their novel science that is not ready for court especially a death penalty case. 
Northern in the papers filed by Dream Team aka Andrea Lyon - She wrote in the footnotes of her DP documents that Casey's reputation has been " preemptively tarnished/destroyed" by bloggers, Nancy Grace, Dr. Lillian Glass and other internet media sources. Calling out Gender Bias etc.. basically she is screaming Scarlet Letter. I put up the link a few pages back of her filed court papers.
As if People cannot make up their own minds within the basic facts of the case.   

Thank you Deenie.  I did see it and read it.  I can not even comment on that motion of how woman of privilege are not treated fairly...bla....bla...bla....  I need to calm down before I even get started on that motion as I am grievously offended on how they paint all women with that motion. 
ITA Northern ..and I think my PC can feel my raw energy " kinetic" because I keep losing my firefox ... The Roaring LYON is a Joke. She needs to seriously take a long hard look at her female counters and predecessors. She is doing Women more of an injustice than anything. She doesn't give a Rats Azz about Casey nor CAYLEE... this Case is her Golden Ticket to another Book - written by compilation of efforts by her unpaid Law Students .. "researching the case" She will co-author as Professor. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 30, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen

--

Wow , sounds like the poor misunderstood defense needs a few valium kitties just to make it through the day with Judge Stan.  So glad Judge Perry will be taking all that anxiety away from them.       

I wish I knew what they hope to accomplish with this latest objection. Is it just to be spiteful? JS has already recused himself. What do they want JP to do? Yell at JS and pat the poor duh-fense team member on the head? Or is this a prelude to try to get JS in more serious trouble? If so--I hope it backfires and JP explodes a firecracker up their collective Heineken.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: April 30, 2010, 12:08:05 PM »

Good morning. I missed the whole thing. Is there someplace to still watch this?
Morning - try here. Not sure the entire video is available yet. The beginning is posted for view
http://www.wftv.com/video/23318107/index.html
I watched this first part and I don't understand why baez is continually showing kc things from his phone. To me that's akin to his smuggling letters from jail. If he is pulling up msgs from her parents or anyone, it's the same as a phone call or letter. Why does he do this, why does he get away with it?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2010, 12:09:49 PM »

Conway says the Rosebuds are happy with Judge Perry and they were happy with Stan.  They are happy about JP's expectation of professionalism.  Day to day impact of the case on the Rosebuds is a roller coaster.  There are days when they get good news.  When pressed on what good news would be Conway says it would be a message from KC that she loves her parents and misses them through her lawyers.  Rosebuds are not included on the motions and that is hard on the Rosebuds and delays are bad news.  They are thankful JP is keeping on schedule so they know they only have one more year to wait to see what happens to their daughter (guess they have totally forgot about Justice for Caylee)

Rosebuds will get on stand and tell the truth but it is a conflict between what they want to say and what really happened.  They are looking forward to explaining the 911 call. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.