April 20, 2024, 01:01:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290259 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 30, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/caseys-defense-mad-about-judge.html
WDBO Local News
Casey's defense mad about judge's insult-filled motion
By Bob Hazen @ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM

"In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.
The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.
Document  http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/casey_4_30_motion.pdf

The motion is weak.  And silly.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2010, 12:10:30 PM »

WDBO Local News      
By Bob Hazen
@ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony are upset about the insult-filled order signed by Judge Stan Strickland before he stepped down from the case.

In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.

"The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

Judge Strickland removed himself from the case after the defense complained about his contacts with a blogger.

--

More..........whining..............blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...............
just like the whiny babies they are.................

GET OVER IT AND GET THE D*MN DEFENSE GOING U STUPID JERKS !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 30, 2010, 12:12:40 PM »

I'm sure Judge Strickland won't be losing any sleep over this 

He's prolly laughing.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 30, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

Conway says the Rosebuds are happy with Judge Perry and they were happy with Stan.  They are happy about JP's expectation of professionalism.  Day to day impact of the case on the Rosebuds is a roller coaster.  There are days when they get good news.  When pressed on what good news would be Conway says it would be a message from KC that she loves her parents and misses them through her lawyers.  Rosebuds are not included on the motions and that is hard on the Rosebuds and delays are bad news.  They are thankful JP is keeping on schedule so they know they only have one more year to wait to see what happens to their daughter (guess they have totally forgot about Justice for Caylee)

Rosebuds will get on stand and tell the truth but it is a conflict between what they want to say and what really happened.  They are looking forward to explaining the 911 call. 

Explaining the 911 call??? What kind of spin will they weave around that?  They really don't give 2 cents about Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #404 on: April 30, 2010, 12:13:27 PM »

Conway says Perry set the tone for how his courtroom is run and what he expects fromt he lawyers.  Professional demeanour at all times, no exceptions.  Asked about Rosebud waving and saying I love You to Casey.  This is only time they get to see KC, they can not visit her.  They look forward to seeing her want to make sure she is doing OK. 

Asked Conway about the letters.  Conway said Lee and George deny there was any sexual misconduct.  They have no explanation as to why she would write that.  There is no difference with relationship KC has with her parents as any other normal parent child relationship. 

It has been hard for the Rosebuds as they have not been able to see KC. They are anxious and want to know what witnesses have to say to determine what really happened to Caylee. 
What crust!!  They have not been ABLE to see KC?  They can see her if they want to and if KC wants to but they don't want the visits released, so cry me a river, if they really wanted to see her they would recorded visits or not! 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: April 30, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Actually, it's getting ready to rain here, but yall know what I'm talkin 'bout. 

KC was definitely  sedated on something.  I have never seen her sitting that still, not much picking of her clothes and hair.  They all looked stunned.  I don't think Cin has any fingernails left.  I just wish  JP will tell bozo to stay off of tv.  I think it is disgusting that he went on InSession right after the hearing. 

Thanks for all of the links this morning, you monkeys are the BEST!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 30, 2010, 12:14:55 PM »

Good morning. I missed the whole thing. Is there someplace to still watch this?
Morning - try here. Not sure the entire video is available yet. The beginning is posted for view
http://www.wftv.com/video/23318107/index.html
I watched this first part and I don't understand why baez is continually showing kc things from his phone. To me that's akin to his smuggling letters from jail. If he is pulling up msgs from her parents or anyone, it's the same as a phone call or letter. Why does he do this, why does he get away with it?   

I agree.  Maybe love notes from Lee?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: April 30, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »

WDBO Local News

"In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.
The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

The ONLY problem I see with what he said/wrote is that it was all the TRUTH and that ENTIRE group is allergic to TRUTH !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2010, 12:16:36 PM »

Conway says Perry set the tone for how his courtroom is run and what he expects fromt he lawyers.  Professional demeanour at all times, no exceptions.  Asked about Rosebud waving and saying I love You to Casey.  This is only time they get to see KC, they can not visit her.  They look forward to seeing her want to make sure she is doing OK. 

Asked Conway about the letters.  Conway said Lee and George deny there was any sexual misconduct.  They have no explanation as to why she would write that.  There is no difference with relationship KC has with her parents as any other normal parent child relationship. 

It has been hard for the Rosebuds as they have not been able to see KC. They are anxious and want to know what witnesses have to say to determine what really happened to Caylee. 
What crust!!  They have not been ABLE to see KC?  They can see her if they want to and if KC wants to but they don't want the visits released, so cry me a river, if they really wanted to see her they would recorded visits or not! 
Yep yep.  Another bozomotion redeaux in the works? Maybe they'll try again with JP to get the visits not recorded,  wastes of time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2010, 12:16:43 PM »

Conway says the Rosebuds are happy with Judge Perry and they were happy with Stan.  They are happy about JP's expectation of professionalism.  Day to day impact of the case on the Rosebuds is a roller coaster.  There are days when they get good news.  When pressed on what good news would be Conway says it would be a message from KC that she loves her parents and misses them through her lawyers.  Rosebuds are not included on the motions and that is hard on the Rosebuds and delays are bad news.  They are thankful JP is keeping on schedule so they know they only have one more year to wait to see what happens to their daughter (guess they have totally forgot about Justice for Caylee)

Rosebuds will get on stand and tell the truth but it is a conflict between what they want to say and what really happened.  They are looking forward to explaining the 911 call. 

Explaining the 911 call??? What kind of spin will they weave around that?  They really don't give 2 cents about Caylee.
That should be a real hoot to hear that spin. My eyes tell me by looking at the two of them in court that Karma is catching up to them, they look like he!! and I hope they feel like he!!.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2010, 12:17:26 PM »

It will probably be something like  "I did not mean to say it smells like there has been a damn dead body in the trunk of the car, I was upset and the words that it smells like there has been a rotten peperoni pizza box in the damn trunk of the car was too long so I just shortened it.  I found out later that it was really a dead squirrel and had noticed that there were not as many squirrels in the area as well.  I am a nurse and know the difference between a body and pepperoni and with the heat in Florida it was pepperoni just like Georgie makes.  Want my chili recipe?  "         
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »

"...a conflict between what they want to say and what really happened" ?  Where is the conflict if you are telling the truth????   What a bizarre remark-telling the truth is all that should matter.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: April 30, 2010, 12:20:51 PM »

It will probably be something like  "I did not mean to say it smells like there has been a damn dead body in the trunk of the car, I was upset and the words that it smells like there has been a rotten peperoni pizza box in the damn trunk of the car was too long so I just shortened it.  I found out later that it was really a dead squirrel and had noticed that there were not as many squirrels in the area as well.  I am a nurse and know the difference between a body and pepperoni and with the heat in Florida it was pepperoni just like Georgie makes.  Want my chili recipe?  "         
   oh, why yes that makes perfect sense..........................................in the crazytown that is known as the Anthonys   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 30, 2010, 12:23:00 PM »

Anyone for squirrel pizza?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2010, 12:24:51 PM »

I was shocked when he said that the relationship KC has with the Rosebuds is no different than any other parent child relationship.  EXCUSE ME?????????  My children have never stolen from me or their grandparents.  They have not accused their father or each other of indecent sexual conduct.  They have not pretended to be working for 2 years when they have been doing who knows what, I could go on and on about how the relationship they have is NOT NORMAL.  WTH????  Anyone else think that the relationship Conway is trying to paint as normal is a crock of too tight cowboy boots?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »

Sad to say, the truth never enjoyed a position of honor in that family, IMO.  Poor Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2010, 12:27:27 PM »

WDBO Local News

thanks trim...mason really has his knickers in a knot....oh well.....DEAL WITH IT!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2010, 12:28:15 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me that Conway rolls with the A's everywhere they go and speaks for them. He has essentially been their spokesperson since Nejame dropped them. What atty has the time to babysit two people who really aren't part of this (at the moment). Any other atty. would be billing hr by hr for all this, guess the publicity and exposure that this fiasco gives is so valuable that hanging with them is worth it.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »

WDBO Local News

The ONLY problem I see with what he said/wrote is that it was all the TRUTH and that ENTIRE group is allergic to TRUTH !!
I don't understand the EGO of Cheney ..your going to file a Motion in the 9th District against Judge Strickland (( Who said nothing sustainable - he spoke the Truth/He wrote the truth - the Clown Team better Shape up)) Knowing Judge Perry's Reputation ...its like they are waging war with the 9th District as Personal against the Law Team. Not Casey. Same ol' Gig We are Above the Law ..........honestly how Asinine of them to pull such shots. ARE they in it to Win it or are they in it to Throw it ......All of them are not worth two bits put together.
Talk about Justice. Maybe Cheney/Bobo need psych evaluations. Their Egos are Ergo ..
"The difference between ego and the true self, truth and illusions about life"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #419 on: April 30, 2010, 12:31:00 PM »

I was shocked when he said that the relationship KC has with the Rosebuds is no different than any other parent child relationship.  EXCUSE ME?????????  My children have never stolen from me or their grandparents.  They have not accused their father or each other of indecent sexual conduct.  They have not pretended to be working for 2 years when they have been doing who knows what, I could go on and on about how the relationship they have is NOT NORMAL.  WTH????  Anyone else think that the relationship Conway is trying to paint as normal is a crock of too tight cowboy boots?
OMG, even at worse times with two teen girls it was nothing like that, what a ridiculous thing to say. They are all living on a parallel universe. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.