April 19, 2024, 06:27:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290236 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2010, 01:54:07 PM »

I don't believe I have ever witnessed such a juvenile display from a group of supposed professionals, they have been stomping their collective feet when things don't go their way, they write Bozomotions that are the laughing stock of lawyers everywhere, they accidentally get an obviously soft judge kicked off the case in favor of a judge not averse to imposing the DP and to top it all off they have the gall to be offended by his honest response. I can hear Bozo now saying "yeah, I meant to get the judge kicked off the case" pfft...everyone knows he would have to be insane to want that for his client.

I think I see an "inadequate representation" down the road somewhere. 
Miki  I think you're right. With baez at the lead, IMO it's  a sure bet
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2010, 01:57:12 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320226/index.html

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.

It's real work fighting off the nausea!;   Jar looks like he has high blood pressure;  Sequestered jury brought in from Tampa, P'cola, or Tallahassee---venue Orlando is my bet. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: April 30, 2010, 01:59:33 PM »

Bring in a jury fron The Villages ...    Monkey Devil!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 30, 2010, 02:00:43 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320226/index.html

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.

It's real work fighting off the nausea!;   Jar looks like he has high blood pressure;  Sequestered jury brought in from Tampa, P'cola, or Tallahassee---venue Orlando is my bet. 

I'm not clear on the demographics........why does that play into jury selection?   Demographics meaning ethnicity ?  Anyone know?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #484 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:05 PM »

Bring in a jury fron The Villages ...    Monkey Devil!
Heck yes 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »

Omg.

I am dying.

I will bet $100 bucks Mason has a rash.

Lyon not even paying attention.

Ashton says one day for the States Presentation for a penalty phase vs. a week for the defense.

Lawdy.

(sound of whip cracking)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2010, 02:18:35 PM »

Omg.

I am dying.

I will bet $100 bucks Mason has a rash.

Lyon not even paying attention.

Ashton says one day for the States Presentation for a penalty phase vs. a week for the defense.

Lawdy.

(sound of whip cracking)
The smell of pleading Casey out is in the air

Did you see that smirky smile on Bahyaz's face when AL wasn't on the other end and he said we stand by 5 days.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: April 30, 2010, 02:19:41 PM »

Caught Cindy for one second without her fist in her mouth, but she sure is slinking down in that seat. Like a kid in school who did not do her homework, hoping the teacher does not call on her. LOL

Yes, very nice to see court run the way it should be. With respect.

Agree!!  Would love to have been a fly on the wall, listening to whatever lecture was delivered by whomever, to have gotten them all into this mode of respect.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: April 30, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »

I don't know about ya'll, but I have a new love in MY life.     I loves me Judge Perry!!!!!!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Hammer Time!

And...we're NOT talking Cindy's hammer.....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #489 on: April 30, 2010, 02:22:53 PM »

Sorry for the O/T .... but thread is started for Our " Boo Monkey" ..her Birthday yesterday 4/29 -

shhh tell everyone ......... Thank U. She Joined SM for one reason
 Justice For Caylee  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: April 30, 2010, 02:31:37 PM »

Before this case is over, CinCin is going to blurt something out and cause a scene, IMO.  She just cannot help it.
Casey is really " tuned out" isn't she...she looks as though she is a mannequin. OR she is going to stop breathing ... at any moment

I think it's dawned on her she is in serious trouble.

I think she has realized that her parents can't help her and her attorneys can't do diddly for her. I have always believed the BOZO blew smoke up her nose making her believe he could get her off from the beginning and now the CRUNCH is here, she SEES her future.

I have a slightly different take on KC...(I'm jaded)....I think she we TOLD to keep a poker face, especially this first time in front of a new judge.  Also, AL was not there to do the huggy thing...that was helpful for the defencse. I believe a stone-look is easy for KC because she's such a sociopath.  I don't think she's scared YET and I don't think she will be until the very end...when the Judge orders a death sentence.  THEN she will be scared!  Until then...I think KC will be the ornery, obnoxious, lying self she really is inside.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 30, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »

Before this case is over, CinCin is going to blurt something out and cause a scene, IMO.  She just cannot help it.
Casey is really " tuned out" isn't she...she looks as though she is a mannequin. OR she is going to stop breathing ... at any moment

I think she has realized that her parents can't help her and her attorneys can't do diddly for her. I have always believed the BOZO blew smoke up her nose making her believe he could get her off from the beginning and now the CRUNCH is here, she SEES her future.

I have a slightly different take on KC...(I'm jaded)....I think she we TOLD to keep a poker face, especially this first time in front of a new judge.  Also, AL was not there to do the huggy thing...that was helpful for the defencse. I believe a stone-look is easy for KC because she's such a sociopath.  I don't think she's scared YET and I don't think she will be until the very end...when the Judge orders a death sentence.  THEN she will be scared!  Until then...I think KC will be the ornery, obnoxious, lying self she really is inside.

All of the above + medicated IMO      Her tics and compulsive grooming were almost nil today, I think she would need meds to overcome this??
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 30, 2010, 02:35:32 PM »

I can't help myself, I am taking great pleasure at looking at George and Cindy looking like the walking dead. Their game has gone on long enough.

I think Cindy and George show more emotion that KC...any emotion KC shows is fake anyway.
False...lying...everything from her is an act played out in her own mind.  George and Cindy, though, show the effect Perry is having on them.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: April 30, 2010, 02:36:24 PM »

Attorney Jose Baez talked to WFTV after Casey Anthony's Hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320409/index.html

Kudos Kathi!!   
god he turns my stomach! he thinks he's some kind of celebrity!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: April 30, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

I loved it when JP asked BOZO how much time he anticipated it would take for the defense's part.....and he answered approx 2 months for the whole trial........then JP said something like now, I will ask the question again.....................LOL....it was like OK FOOL now answer the questions I asked.

BOZO is gonna be on trutv later on......I have a bad tummy this morning so I will NOT be watching

I LOVED the part where Judge Perry said: now, I will ask the question again, how much time do you anticipate for the defense's part.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 30, 2010, 02:41:07 PM »

I missed the part about during trial that court will be in session 5.5 days/week. Was there any reaction to that? I'll watch it again when the video is posted.

No reaction that I noticed. Stoic faces only.

Sounds like Mon-Friday and a half day on Saturdays.

Judge said 5 1/2 days because, while everyone else goes home and has plenty to do, the jurors have to stay in a hotel.  So he's going to make sure they have movies, games, etc., because they will have no TV.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #496 on: April 30, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »

Beyond all of Casey's issues ..I truly believe she "for the first time" had the fear of GOD in her today. Doped possibly prior to entering the court. I understand your feelings of jaded. I really feel Today she was a Witness of her own " pending" Destiny ..and its not looking like Lucky Charms. Umm not even close... she is prob pacing in her cell creating a camp fire with her own hands...... right now. 
She better get a grip and realize Bobo is not her Genie in a Bottle.  Her days are numbered.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 30, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »

I missed the part about during trial that court will be in session 5.5 days/week. Was there any reaction to that? I'll watch it again when the video is posted.

No reaction that I noticed. Stoic faces only.

Sounds like Mon-Friday and a half day on Saturdays.

Judge said 5 1/2 days because, while everyone else goes home and has plenty to do, the jurors have to stay in a hotel.  So he's going to make sure they have movies, games, etc., because they will have no TV.

Bozo better enjoy his tv face time right now because it's very clear JP expects progress at all stages of this. Since lyon will be working the DP angle and LKB the forensics that leaves Baez and Mason for all the rest. Baez may be patting himself on the back for his relatively error free performance today but he will not be able to keep up when the real trial starts. He has no skills and will not be able to focus on anything but how things affect him. Any objection he always seems to take to a personal level.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 30, 2010, 02:49:57 PM »

It might have been better left unwritten as you said. But after all the whining  this defense team has done and all the name calling they have put out there. From Baez to Lyons and the A's to me it's the pot calling the kettle black. It's okay we can do it but no one else is can. They still think they are above the law. IMO

I think he wrote it to prevent them filing any appeals based on the situation.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 30, 2010, 02:50:31 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/30/2010           Objection
to Courts Order on Defendants Motion to Disqualify Trial Judge

04/30/2010           Transaction Assessment            15.99
04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29218    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.99)
04/30/2010           Transaction Assessment            15.00
04/30/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-29251    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (15.00

I believe this is the Defense's objection to the Court's Order (the order from Judge Strickland, recusing himself and reaming the defense) on the Defense's original motion to disqualify himself. I bet they are whining about his comments. They just can't let anything go, can they? They are despicable!
Indeeed!  Despicable is a great word to describe the defense.  I'll bet you are right, I'm thinking the objection IS from the defense, and in keeping with their time honored tradition of acting like spoiled brats, they are trying to retaliate.  I hope that they aren't pretending that the honorable Judge S. was anything but fair.  They are just jealous that Stan the Man can spell, write a literate order, and was hilariously funny, to boot!
They just keep digging their own, (and Casey's,) graves.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.