April 24, 2024, 05:07:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290398 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: April 30, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320226/index.html

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.
The whole clan wouldn't know respect if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.

That SLOUCHING down in her seat like she was at a movie theater was very disrespectful of the court in my opinion.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: April 30, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »

I think those motions that were filed this morning might mean a problem for JS. If the defence
gets their way and if JS is found to be in the wrong, they will appeal every decision that JS
made that was denied. Right back to the first day when he said that the truth and Casey
where strangers. They will claim that JS didn't like her from the very beginning. So therefore
it was not fair to Casey. They will try to bring JS down. This defence team has no scruples
and will not give a damn.  Does any of this make sense to anyone else?????
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2010, 02:53:13 PM »

I don't believe I have ever witnessed such a juvenile display from a group of supposed professionals, they have been stomping their collective feet when things don't go their way, they write Bozomotions that are the laughing stock of lawyers everywhere, they accidentally get an obviously soft judge kicked off the case in favor of a judge not averse to imposing the DP and to top it all off they have the gall to be offended by his honest response. I can hear Bozo now saying "yeah, I meant to get the judge kicked off the case" pfft...everyone knows he would have to be insane to want that for his client.

I think I see an "inadequate representation" down the road somewhere. 
Miki  I think you're right. With baez at the lead, IMO it's  a sure bet

It won't make any difference if she does file "inadequate representation" or not because she HIRED him and could have fired him at any point, so as a point of law that is a moot issue.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »

Before this case is over, CinCin is going to blurt something out and cause a scene, IMO.  She just cannot help it.
Casey is really " tuned out" isn't she...she looks as though she is a mannequin. OR she is going to stop breathing ... at any moment

I think it's dawned on her she is in serious trouble.

I think she has realized that her parents can't help her and her attorneys can't do diddly for her. I have always believed the BOZO blew smoke up her nose making her believe he could get her off from the beginning and now the CRUNCH is here, she SEES her future.

I have a slightly different take on KC...(I'm jaded)....I think she we TOLD to keep a poker face, especially this first time in front of a new judge.  Also, AL was not there to do the huggy thing...that was helpful for the defencse. I believe a stone-look is easy for KC because she's such a sociopath.  I don't think she's scared YET and I don't think she will be until the very end...when the Judge orders a death sentence.  THEN she will be scared!  Until then...I think KC will be the ornery, obnoxious, lying self she really is inside.

schoochy over.....I am with you. I don't think she is the least bit scared. BOZO has told her he was gonna get her off and Mason the same thing...she believes them and I think she loves thinking, yep fools, you are gonna get me off...I did it..but y'all are gonna get me off... I think she going to be just like Hope......full of bravado and arrogance right up until the MOMENT she is sentenced!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

CinCin was so respectful she wore thongs & a muu muu;  George is back with the wheel chair schitck.   They're shook.

They are VERY shook...........it is obvious with her pulling at her hair and her quivering voice.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 30, 2010, 02:58:08 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  Mason just referred to the case as a SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  said someething about taking this whole SHOW on the road.....meaning change of venue

The jar is a "showboater" !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 30, 2010, 02:59:01 PM »

I missed the part about during trial that court will be in session 5.5 days/week. Was there any reaction to that? I'll watch it again when the video is posted.

No reaction that I noticed. Stoic faces only.

Sounds like Mon-Friday and a half day on Saturdays.

Judge said 5 1/2 days because, while everyone else goes home and has plenty to do, the jurors have to stay in a hotel.  So he's going to make sure they have movies, games, etc., because they will have no TV.

and a lot of time to think about their children and grandchildren........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 30, 2010, 03:01:09 PM »

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.
The whole clan wouldn't know respect if it jumped up and bit them in the azz.

That SLOUCHING down in her seat like she was at a movie theater was very disrespectful of the court in my opinion.

I thought that as well. George sat at attention, while Cindy slouched.

She knew what she was doing.

JMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 30, 2010, 03:04:27 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/caseys-defense-mad-about-judge.html

WDBO Local News      
Casey's defense mad about judge's insult-filled motion
By Bob Hazen
@ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony are upset about the insult-filled order signed by Judge Stan Strickland before he stepped down from the case.

In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.

"The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

Judge Strickland removed himself from the case after the defense complained about his contacts with a blogger.

--

What is wrong with him? He's still upset that Strickland didn't agree to "trust" him.
This is very insane.

The "showboater" (the jar) is thin-skinned.  Hope the SA takes note because that knowledge can be a useful tool.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: April 30, 2010, 03:06:41 PM »

Bobo still wining about not moving the case.  The local area is full of bloggers that talk abotu the case daily, local media is on the pulse of this case....bla...bla...bla.....

Now he is talking about junk science and air samples from the trunk.  Oakridge lab is not a crime lab, defense has issues with data being turned over that they used to come to conclusions as the defense has no way to verify data and do their own testing .  Defense going to challenge their novel science that is not ready for court especially a death penalty case. 
Northern in the papers filed by Dream Team aka Andrea Lyon - She wrote in the footnotes of her DP documents that Casey's reputation has been " preemptively tarnished/destroyed" by bloggers, Nancy Grace, Dr. Lillian Glass and other internet media sources. Calling out Gender Bias etc.. basically she is screaming Scarlet Letter. I put up the link a few pages back of her filed court papers.
As if People cannot make up their own minds within the basic facts of the case.   

Thank you Deenie.  I did see it and read it.  I can not even comment on that motion of how woman of privilege are not treated fairly...bla....bla...bla....  I need to calm down before I even get started on that motion as I am grievously offended on how they paint all women with that motion. 
ITA Northern ..and I think my PC can feel my raw energy " kinetic" because I keep losing my firefox ... The Roaring LYON is a Joke. She needs to seriously take a long hard look at her female counters and predecessors. She is doing Women more of an injustice than anything. She doesn't give a Rats Azz about Casey nor CAYLEE... this Case is her Golden Ticket to another Book - written by compilation of efforts by her unpaid Law Students .. "researching the case" She will co-author as Professor. 

Yep! Yep! Yep! 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 30, 2010, 03:07:30 PM »

I just read the PDF of the objection to Judge S.'s order of recusal.  The defense are such crybabies!  Waaah, Waaah, Waaah...the Judge hurt my feelings. I feel certain it's Good Ol' Boy, Moonshine Mason, behind this.   Stan the Man's rejection of his folksy, "Do you trust me?" garbage must have stung like he!!  His ego got in the way of his lawyering, in my opinion.  He'd better not try this stuff with Judge Perry, if today is any indication, the good Judge will annihilate him.
Ahh, I love the sweet smell of Justice in the morning!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: April 30, 2010, 03:07:40 PM »

The Jar is dancing around why the defense is not in agreement about having jurors sequestered.  He is concerned about the jury not hearing commentary from people who know what they are talking about (anyone else get the feeling that the defense has a whole media schedule ready for trial on where they are going to pop up?)

Wondering if Lyon does not want a sequestered jury as it will be mostly the "blue hairs" she talked so fondly about in her little speak to her fellow lawyers. 
This jury is going to have to be sequestered, imo, no way can they take a chance of the Anthonys and their sidekicks getting to one of the jurors.

Bobo was blathering about how even if the jury was sequestered in Orange County the defense had concerns of people protesting in front of the court house or over zealous reporters finding family of jury members and interviewing them. Firm on having trial moved to south Florida as their research showed that was the best place.  NEWS FLASH BOBO....if they are sequestered they would not find out of any of that until after trial . 

Either he is SO STUPID (which we already know) or he is playing to the jury pool because if a jury is sequestered, there is NO RELEASE of any information on any jurors until the trial is OVER. Yes, the defense will have the list and the info on the jurors, but even if they tried to get to a family member it would do them no good because the jurors can't talk to their family members.

I was on a sequestered jury once, and we had NO TV, and if we got a newspaper EVERYTHING relevant to the case was CUT OUT of it. It made it very hard to read because an article you might be reading on something else if continued might be on the back side (cut out) of something about the trial. Depending I guess on the judge, but we were not allowed random phone calls to our family at all but the security detail could bring us messages or notes from our family AFTER they had been read by security. On Sundays, we could could call our kids, but it was on a speaker phone and recorded. I hated it.............and can not even imagine being sequestered for 3 months like this one will be.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: April 30, 2010, 03:08:19 PM »

I'm sure Conman told the A's how to conduct themselves in Perry's court and if he looks at the videos to check himself out on TV, he'll tell Cindy to sit up straight.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 30, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Actually, it's getting ready to rain here, but yall know what I'm talkin 'bout. 

KC was definitely  sedated on something.  I have never seen her sitting that still, not much picking of her clothes and hair.  They all looked stunned.  I don't think Cin has any fingernails left.  I just wish  JP will tell bozo to stay off of tv.  I think it is disgusting that he went on InSession right after the hearing. 

Thanks for all of the links this morning, you monkeys are the BEST!

I hope that before the actual trial begins, that Judge Perry puts a gag on the attornies with the media.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: April 30, 2010, 03:26:55 PM »

In Session taking about response by defense on Stan's order.  Not often do you find defense responding to a Judge's order but defense felt they had to and there are 23 points that they filed.  Defense said Stan wrote his order he went into subjective ortation rather than just determined by the legal sufficiency.  Stan took adversarial postion in doing that and they particularly objected to Stan talking about the Marinade Brain episode and Stan wrote it was in the presence of the attorneys in open court and defense cite videos that it happened not in open court but after everyone had left. 
Defense responded to last line Stan wrote about Irony -

"To find irony one only needs to read the court order with footnotes"
Even though I found what Strickland wrote to be rather humorous, I will say, and then go hide  , that it was rather sarcastic and probably would have been better to think it, and not write it down. But this is just my opinion.

Not disagreeing with what you feel.  I think it is even worse that the defense attack a judge with the same words that they felt so offended by which compelled them to file after the order was written.  Can't let it go is more like it as they need to get the last word in IMO. 
This tit for tat mentality has just really gotten to me.

Hopefully, Judge Strickland is grateful to no longer have to deal with the likes of Bahyaz and the Showboater and "is over it" and gladly moved on!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 30, 2010, 03:30:39 PM »

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/showboater

showboater

Main Entry: 2showboat
Function: intransitive verb
Date: 1951
: to behave in a conspicuous or ostentatious manner : SHOW OFF
— show•boat•er noun

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: April 30, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »

In Session taking about response by defense on Stan's order.  Not often do you find defense responding to a Judge's order but defense felt they had to and there are 23 points that they filed.  Defense said Stan wrote his order he went into subjective ortation rather than just determined by the legal sufficiency.  Stan took adversarial postion in doing that and they particularly objected to Stan talking about the Marinade Brain episode and Stan wrote it was in the presence of the attorneys in open court and defense cite videos that it happened not in open court but after everyone had left. 
Defense responded to last line Stan wrote about Irony -

"To find irony one only needs to read the court order with footnotes"
Even though I found what Strickland wrote to be rather humorous, I will say, and then go hide  , that it was rather sarcastic and probably would have been better to think it, and not write it down. But this is just my opinion.

It might have been better left unwritten as you said. But after all the whining  this defense team has done and all the name calling they have put out there. From Baez to Lyons and the A's to me it's the pot calling the kettle black. It's okay we can do it but no one else is can. They still think they are above the law. IMO

Shows that the duhfense is NOT capable of taking the high road.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 30, 2010, 03:33:06 PM »

Apart from a couple of mentions sneeringly about Judge Strickland and Mr Nejame, I thought Bozo was going to get though the whole thing without shooting himself in the foot. I was wrong, he then decided it was about time to correct the judge on his pronunciation of one of his duh!fense cronies name.

This man has to have the last word and he is not able to just leave any scene without taking a potshot at someone, I guess he feels it makes him look in control. Alienate the Judge why don't you...go shoot yourself in the other foot...oh! wait you already did that!

Again...shows that the duhfense is NOT capable of taking the high road.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 30, 2010, 03:35:43 PM »

I don't believe I have ever witnessed such a juvenile display from a group of supposed professionals, they have been stomping their collective feet when things don't go their way, they write Bozomotions that are the laughing stock of lawyers everywhere, they accidentally get an obviously soft judge kicked off the case in favor of a judge not averse to imposing the DP and to top it all off they have the gall to be offended by his honest response. I can hear Bozo now saying "yeah, I meant to get the judge kicked off the case" pfft...everyone knows he would have to be insane to want that for his client.

I think I see an "inadequate representation" down the road somewhere. 
Miki  I think you're right. With baez at the lead, IMO it's  a sure bet

It won't make any difference if she does file "inadequate representation" or not because she HIRED him and could have fired him at any point, so as a point of law that is a moot issue.

Whether a defendant will be sentenced to death typically depends more on the quality of his/her legal team than any other factor. She has an inexperienced Lawyer who has never tried a DP case and insists he is lead attorney on the case. People who are well represented at trial do not get the death penalty yet Baez seems to be making sure this is what will happen with his actions. KC has hired Baez thinking he was going to get her off because this is what he has told her. I don't believe that the client is expected to know the difference between adequate counsel and mediocre counsel paid or appointed, and I think as she is kept isolated from everyone and everything who she chose to represent her in a DP case is not a moot point. JMO

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #519 on: April 30, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

Bobo still wining about not moving the case.  The local area is full of bloggers that talk abotu the case daily, local media is on the pulse of this case....bla...bla...bla.....

Now he is talking about junk science and air samples from the trunk.  Oakridge lab is not a crime lab, defense has issues with data being turned over that they used to come to conclusions as the defense has no way to verify data and do their own testing .  Defense going to challenge their novel science that is not ready for court especially a death penalty case. 
Northern in the papers filed by Dream Team aka Andrea Lyon - She wrote in the footnotes of her DP documents that Casey's reputation has been " preemptively tarnished/destroyed" by bloggers, Nancy Grace, Dr. Lillian Glass and other internet media sources. Calling out Gender Bias etc.. basically she is screaming Scarlet Letter. I put up the link a few pages back of her filed court papers.
As if People cannot make up their own minds within the basic facts of the case.   

Thank you Deenie.  I did see it and read it.  I can not even comment on that motion of how woman of privilege are not treated fairly...bla....bla...bla....  I need to calm down before I even get started on that motion as I am grievously offended on how they paint all women with that motion. 
ITA Northern ..and I think my PC can feel my raw energy " kinetic" because I keep losing my firefox ... The Roaring LYON is a Joke. She needs to seriously take a long hard look at her female counters and predecessors. She is doing Women more of an injustice than anything. She doesn't give a Rats Azz about Casey nor CAYLEE... this Case is her Golden Ticket to another Book - written by compilation of efforts by her unpaid Law Students .. "researching the case" She will co-author as Professor. 

Yep! Yep! Yep! 
I was thinking after I posted that - Lyon Roaring Bank Account. She is going to have her current Law Student " Compile" all their findings. Create a manifest turn it into " Book Form" She will add her comments within as co-author -throughout the book itself. Then she will make it a part of her curriculum for her Future Students " they Must Buy it" because this case will be part of History " Death Penalty"  - and that she was co-chair. She will make Money off this one way or another. I bet her University will even fund the creation of her " Students Collective Efforts" ... since she made it present in court .. My " 14" current law students are doing all the leg work on this case " due to I am Pro Bono" and I create fund raisers so they are to accomplish such collective efforts in this case... gag me with a Jury.
She is a skank as Bobo and Cheney .. throw in a Slore.  That is what I do not understand. HOW can Casey NOT understand that she is  " Money in the Bank" That is what her Duhfense Team is made of. Bottom feeders each and everyone of them.  One who plays together stays together - yet those who lay down with dogs .. Fleas ?? I honesty think that Bahyez has tainted her brain with visions of Hearts/Flowers/Pens and tablets... that she thinks he is her (today) Plea card. They all deserve each other. My only contemplation within all of this is Caylee's outcome. Where does her Rights come into play?  I guess we will find out soon enough.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.