April 26, 2024, 07:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290492 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2010, 06:37:11 PM »

Originally Posted by Amil View Post
I was sitting in front of you. I was sitting next to the body language expert and the Anthonys came in and needed me to move over so the body language expert moved back a row. I ended up sitting next to Cindy's constant friend's husband. Cindy, George and the lady next to Cindy all wore "Caylee Marie Anthony" wristbands (white with purple letters). I sat behind KC. I was able to observe her ankle shackles. Cindy's knee was abouncin' nervously prior to the start of the hearing. Bill Sheaffer sat in front of me in the row reserved for attorneys. He and the strawberry blonde got caught up in chatting during the hearing and the bailiff had to come over and tell them to stop. While the bald news guy wasn't able to sit with the Anthonys this time, he did come up and give her a brief pat after the hearing. Cindy was doing her typical back-rubbing on George out at the elevators following the hearing. Going to the parking garage, the media reminded me of flies on poop the way they followed the Anthonys to their car. I did see KC's paddy wagon followed by a patrol car leaving the courthouse as I was leaving the parking garage. I spoke to the cameraman and he assures me that cameras will continue to be allowed in Judge Perry's courtroom. It was his opinion that the defense rolled the dice when they asked for Strickland to step down and they didn't bargain on getting Judge Perry.  (This is a post from WS, from one of the two posters that were there this morning)

Thanks.  Great tidbits.    No mention of the peculiar choice of dress by Mrs. Bustworks.  Who in the world wears a neckline that revealing to a courtroom?   

Ono, picture please?  I did notice kc's blouse was ironed. I think sin=sin it letter he hair grow so she be like kc..... Monkey Devil!

Play Deenie's video---you'll get a gander-the woman sitting next to CinCin-I think she is the real estate maven.

Is this the same  "Mrs. Bustworks"?

(Donna Glenn, Cox realtors)

http://www.movehomenow.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR146593/AGENTS/DETAIL/SEQ23774/1243948546.html?category_val=

You'll have to look and compare.  Seems as tho your photos are from some time ago if they are the same people.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »

Soooo....who do you think is going to crack first and get snarky or juvenile in front of JP and get a smackdown? 
I'm placing my bet on Andrea, 'cause she may be just a shade more arrogant than the rest.

Well, if Bozo doesn't beat her to it, she is a likely candidate. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2010, 06:38:30 PM »

Ooops---I posted within your post.   I think it is the same people--only older now.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »

OMG, even at worse times with two teen girls it was nothing like that, what a ridiculous thing to say. They are all living on a parallel universe. 
Now, don't make me bring out the TARDIS. The Doctor gets very insulted when one of his universes is threatened with the presence of the Ants. Maybe a one-way trip????

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2010, 06:40:09 PM »

Hi everyone, I just got back & settled in so I have much catching up to do.   All I saw so far was that there is a motion objecting to Judge Strickland's Order (havent read it yet), while at that temporary deficit I'm gonna make a quantum leap and say it will get them nowhere but further down the slippery slope - bad move.   I doubt highly it will have any impact on Judge Strickland personally or the case no matter how hard the defense attempts to make a soap opera out of a murder trial.

Im hearing in my ear on HLN that CJBP even wanted to push up the trial date but will be within 4-5 weeks of May 9, 2011, a budget hearing next week on - Im so looking forward to viewing this.   Wow, prosecution says one day for penalty phase, defense wants a week...what does that tell yas?   OK Ill leave it there until I read back & view the hearing for myself.
Capp I hope all went well for you today.  That your Family is at Peace.
Just offering you the first rendition that you may not find on any media site - the jump start of the court room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4
Other than that you will be able to view at your leisure the rest of Court presented today on vid- within the known Florida media sites.
I was thinking of you today
Wishing at one point you were here with us - that you would open up your can of Whoop A on Bozo - You were here in Spirit!   We all await for your " Commentary" For Caylee 

Thank you so much Deenie, I felt monkey love with me & it helped hold up my wounded wings.   It was a beautiful service & although I will miss her so very much I know she is at peace & soaring with the angels now.   I just watched the pretrial video you provided, tks iit gave me a bird's eye view of the dynamics before the hearing I did not want to miss.    No surprirse Cindy seems to think this is a movie of the week instead of the pretrial hearing due to her granddaughter being murdered.   It sickens me to see her stretch her neck & look lovingly at the monster she created knowing she has to know Casey killed Caylee.  The Anthonys continue to revolt me, their arrogance & hypocritical conduct just worsens how repulsive they are.   Casey could care less they are in the room, but we've seen that every time thus far.   You could tell Casey was combating nerves, as well as the Anthonys - their brave front was transparent, same with Bozo.     OK, now off to view the hearing & read back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #585 on: April 30, 2010, 06:44:52 PM »

OMG, even at worse times with two teen girls it was nothing like that, what a ridiculous thing to say. They are all living on a parallel universe. 
Now, don't make me bring out the TARDIS. The Doctor gets very insulted when one of his universes is threatened with the presence of the Ants. Maybe a one-way trip????
Here are a few more tidbits from a poster at WS who was there at the hearing this morning.         
Casey's hair is very long now. She's more petite than I thought, I always imagined her to be a bit bigger than me from the pictures but I suppose the camera does add weight.

Cindy turned to the woman on her right and gave her a "look" when Jose referred to "new science" - air samples. I wondered what that look meant, and more so who the lady was.

Some lady with curly strawberry blond hair was sitting in front of Cindy. At one point her head was ducked and a deputy in the courtroom leaned over to say something to her. I didn't hear what was said though.

Cindy kept playing with her fingers - I guess she couldn't chew gum anymore? George looked as if he'd dyed the tops of his eyebrows. His shirt sure was...bright.

Conway arrived well before Cindy & George, though I thought they all rode together. There were two other ladies with brunette short hair sitting on the defense side as well, I had never seen them before - anyone know who they are? One very petite lady (I am assuming she was a journalist) was sitting on the defense side and her and I were in the elevator together on the way down. (I waited because I didn't want to get in the elevator with the A's or any of the media..) Not sure who she was but she was very nice, she wished me good luck on my baby as I exited the elevator and that made my day. Haha.

I was surprised at Baez actually using the phrase "Your Honor" though he didn't say it all the time.

Where I was sitting, though a few rows back, I was pretty much directly behind Casey. Never saw her turn around once. To me, that just says something is up..because she only gets such limited chances to see her parents - you'd think she'd at least smile at them.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #586 on: April 30, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »

Hi everyone, I just got back & settled in so I have much catching up to do.   All I saw so far was that there is a motion objecting to Judge Strickland's Order (havent read it yet), while at that temporary deficit I'm gonna make a quantum leap and say it will get them nowhere but further down the slippery slope - bad move.   I doubt highly it will have any impact on Judge Strickland personally or the case no matter how hard the defense attempts to make a soap opera out of a murder trial.

Im hearing in my ear on HLN that CJBP even wanted to push up the trial date but will be within 4-5 weeks of May 9, 2011, a budget hearing next week on - Im so looking forward to viewing this.   Wow, prosecution says one day for penalty phase, defense wants a week...what does that tell yas?   OK Ill leave it there until I read back & view the hearing for myself.
Capp I hope all went well for you today.  That your Family is at Peace.
Just offering you the first rendition that you may not find on any media site - the jump start of the court room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4
Other than that you will be able to view at your leisure the rest of Court presented today on vid- within the known Florida media sites.
I was thinking of you today
Wishing at one point you were here with us - that you would open up your can of Whoop A on Bozo - You were here in Spirit!   We all await for your " Commentary" For Caylee 

Thank you so much Deenie, I felt monkey love with me & it helped hold up my wounded wings.   It was a beautiful service & although I will miss her so very much I know she is at peace & soaring with the angels now.   I just watched the pretrial video you provided, tks iit gave me a bird's eye view of the dynamics before the hearing I did not want to miss.    No surprirse Cindy seems to think this is a movie of the week instead of the pretrial hearing due to her granddaughter being murdered.   It sickens me to see her stretch her neck & look lovingly at the monster she created knowing she has to know Casey killed Caylee.  The Anthonys continue to revolt me, their arrogance & hypocritical conduct just worsens how repulsive they are.   Casey could care less they are in the room, but we've seen that every time thus far.   You could tell Casey was combating nerves, as well as the Anthonys - their brave front was transparent, same with Bozo.     OK, now off to view the hearing & read back.
First I offer you ~    2nd Go Capp Go.. Right on. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 30, 2010, 06:50:49 PM »

Soooo....who do you think is going to crack first and get snarky or juvenile in front of JP and get a smackdown? 
I'm placing my bet on Andrea, 'cause she may be just a shade more arrogant than the rest.

OMG!!! I love your "Brunhilda" Lyon!!!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 30, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »

Ooops---I posted within your post.   I think it is the same people--only older now.

You're right.  That pic looks like about 20 years old.   

This is the best I could find on video (although I remember seeing her come in & it was quite the sight!)

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 30, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »

Cece:  Mrs. Bustworks [ & her hubby I think, the real estate people ? ] were sitting next to CinCin on her right.  Mrs. Bustworks had on a brown dress with a very plunging neckline.  I kept waiting for a "Janet Jackson" moment.  The gentleman looks like the real estate man, only older now, than those photos of yours.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:47 PM »

Cece ...lol
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #591 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:54 PM »

Here are a few more tidbits from a poster at WS who was there at the hearing this morning.         
Casey's hair is very long now. She's more petite than I thought, I always imagined her to be a bit bigger than me from the pictures but I suppose the camera does add weight.

Cindy turned to the woman on her right and gave her a "look" when Jose referred to "new science" - air samples. I wondered what that look meant, and more so who the lady was.

Some lady with curly strawberry blond hair was sitting in front of Cindy. At one point her head was ducked and a deputy in the courtroom leaned over to say something to her. I didn't hear what was said though.

Cindy kept playing with her fingers - I guess she couldn't chew gum anymore? George looked as if he'd dyed the tops of his eyebrows. His shirt sure was...bright.

Conway arrived well before Cindy & George, though I thought they all rode together. There were two other ladies with brunette short hair sitting on the defense side as well, I had never seen them before - anyone know who they are? One very petite lady (I am assuming she was a journalist) was sitting on the defense side and her and I were in the elevator together on the way down. (I waited because I didn't want to get in the elevator with the A's or any of the media..) Not sure who she was but she was very nice, she wished me good luck on my baby as I exited the elevator and that made my day. Haha.

I was surprised at Baez actually using the phrase "Your Honor" though he didn't say it all the time.

Where I was sitting, though a few rows back, I was pretty much directly behind Casey. Never saw her turn around once. To me, that just says something is up..because she only gets such limited chances to see her parents - you'd think she'd at least smile at them.
Thank you NoRose - I am sure that was a very objective opinion - from that person - Omg the courtroom itself was enough to make a crooked man walk straight ...as I said from the get go - The room itself was Bigger than Life ( In court I mean) before Judge Perry even entered- then it all changed yet again. Quite the Serious AIR of Energy - I could feel it through my PC screen.     I wonder though what CA/GA are talking about at this moment ... or are they taking naps in separate rooms. Cindy with her Panda's & Dogs in the master bedroom and George on the couch in the main room.
Wonder what LEE is thinking ? His Sister is no longer the "glossed over protected by Bobo Girly Girl " she is now ~ Judge Perry's .. Center of Attention. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:55 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23309998/detail.html

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

Here's what's expected to come up next in the case against Casey Anthony.

Tuesday, there will be a pre-trial hearing in the civil case filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey.

Thursday, attorneys will be in court to decide how much taxpayer money Casey's defense team will get to try the murder case.

The following week, a hearing will be held to review any outstanding motions regarding the death penalty.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 30, 2010, 07:01:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-perry-hearing-20100430,0,6002860.story

New Casey Anthony judge mulls jury options
Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. set an aggressive pace in his first hearing on the case.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 30, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »

Bobo just said he is excited to have Judge Perry on the case.  Bobo felt they had the preofessional responsibility to file the motion against Stan.

Go figure, well we will just have to remind Bozo what the Florida Bar's professional responsibility is when he finally gets disbarred, and it will happen.   PS....Bozo's nose is growing

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #595 on: April 30, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

Tuesday, there will be a pre-trial hearing in the civil case filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey.

Thursday, attorneys will be in court to decide how much taxpayer money Casey's defense team will get to try the murder case.

The following week, a hearing will be held to review any outstanding motions regarding the death penalty.
I wonder if Cindy is going to be able to keep herself in control  or is she going to DEMAND
" This Time" She has something to SAY and she wants it to be on Record. This is her last chance to speak in the case of ZG.  Her last and final ~ its quite apparent that within the Trial "State vs Casey Anthony"  -" ZG " the real woman" is not going to be part of the trial.
Its all about "Casey" her wish granted

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 30, 2010, 07:05:27 PM »

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

Next Tuesday ... Thursday ...and then the following week---it's like we've won the Florida Lottery!   LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: April 30, 2010, 07:06:23 PM »

OMG!!! I love your "Brunhilda" Lyon!!!

OMG that is even better than my Ursula from The Little Mermaid reference....that is spot on & hysterical, and boy could I use that giggle this week!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 30, 2010, 07:09:06 PM »

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

Next Tuesday ... Thursday ...and then the following week---it's like we've won the Florida Lottery!   LOL

OMG, CHBP is like bam-bam with a gavel....budget, check - death penalty, nice try - change of venue, I'll think about it (not) Next?  BAM BAM   BAM BAM BAM 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: April 30, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »

WHAT'S NEXT IN THE CASE?

OMG, CHBP is like bam-bam with a gavel....budget, check - death penalty, nice try - change of venue, I'll think about it (not) Next?  BAM BAM   BAM BAM BAM 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.