April 26, 2024, 07:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290495 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »

Tks so much Dihanna & Loco, my thoughts are with you as well.

It seems the media is missing the fact that Macaluso seems to have another pending bar complaint that pushed him to willingly give up his license to practice law.    I still want to know where the $70,000 he gave toward Casey's defense came from, how it was expended (same for Lyons).   If Im not mistaken it is prohibited to provide funds for the defense of a case you are litigating, I cannot look for a reference for it right now as Im off to the beauty salon & to pick up a few things that will be needed before the wake, I'll look when I can.

Capp, you are correct.  You are prohibited from providing funds for the defense of a case you are litigating.  How Mack and AL got around this is beyond me.

yes, we discussed this in the past couple of weeks..when it was first brought out in fact.

Thanks Sunny, I'll go back and do some reading again -- me sometimes forgetful.

Sister, my search skills are not real great....but so far I haven't been able to find where we discussed this....so perhaps I was wrong and read it someplace else....but I thought for sure it was here.....perhaps if trim sees this post she will be able to find it...if it was here....if it wasn't them I haven't a clue where I read about it....sorry if I was misleading saying we had discussed it.....I will keep looking. I didn't want you to go back and try to find something that might not be there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2010, 11:38:52 AM »

LOL....Sister, capp just posted what I was talking about!  It was posted and discussed SOMEPLACE!  LOL......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 12:00:46 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Computer Savvy Casey?
Posted on April 29th, 2010 by JWG

thanks trim.....not being exactly computer savvy myself, I had to read this several times to come close to understanding...and to be honest, I am still not sure I do

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2010, 12:14:38 PM »

Last week we were discussing why inmates don't clean their own cells....here's a good example of why.....

Baby Gabriel's mom accused of assaulting inmate in Arizona jail

The mother of the missing Baby Gabriel is in even more trouble.

Elizabeth Johnson is now facing assault charges after allegedly attacking an inmate at the Maricopa County Jail in Arizona, where she's being held in the child's disappearance.

Jail video shows her spraying a cleaning solution in an inmate's face.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7011.700

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2010, 12:35:01 PM »

Last week we were discussing why inmates don't clean their own cells....here's a good example of why.....

Baby Gabriel's mom accused of assaulting inmate in Arizona jail

The mother of the missing Baby Gabriel is in even more trouble.

Elizabeth Johnson is now facing assault charges after allegedly attacking an inmate at the Maricopa County Jail in Arizona, where she's being held in the child's disappearance.

Jail video shows her spraying a cleaning solution in an inmate's face.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7011.700

Yup

This and the comment she made to her ex about what she did to Gabriel (horrid) lends one to believe she is very capable of murder.   That being said, I smell a diminished capacity defense arising...I havent been to Gabriel's thread in a week or two so this article served as an update as well. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/23242644/detail.html

I missed this.....I knew/read they were there. but somehow I got the impression, they came and left without doing anything. This seems to point out that they were indeed looks at documents and got PO'd when the media found out.  My ??? is did they leave because they were being video taped (I am thinking perhaps Mr. Nejame's office was video taping them in a conference room ensuring they weren't writing anything down or taking pictures with phones etc) and they found out........or was it because the media showed up?

On Friday, for the first time in eight months, the attorneys visited Nejame's office and were caught on video inside a conference room looking through boxes of documents.

Although the attorney representing Texas EquuSearch said none of the 4,000 volunteers searched the exact spot where Caylee's remains were found, Anthony's defense team wanted to see for themselves. Shortly after Local 6 arrived at Nejame's office, Anthony's attorneys stormed off.

Baez and Mason would not explain why they were finally viewing the records, and it's not known if the attorneys would be returning to Nejame's office.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/29/embattled_lawyer_wants_off_casey_case.html
 Embattled Lawyer Wants Off Casey Case
Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:48:24 AM
ORLANDO -- One of Casey Anthony’s lawyers said he wants to be taken off the case.

Todd Macaluso said he is in trouble with the California state bar after he was accused of mishandling some cases.

A motion he filed with the court said his license to practice law in California is inactive, and he is being disciplined by that state’s bar.

Macaluso’s departure from the Casey Anthony case would still leave her with four other lawyers to defend her from charges she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The murder trial is not scheduled to start until 2011.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2010, 02:14:04 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/latest-casey-anthony-news/
Latest Casey Anthony news-2 Hearings

BabyBear,Friday is fast approaching.   

Hi Trim---Yes, It's fast approaching.  I have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow to get his blood sugar checked, but I'll be back home by 9:00.  I don't know when Judge Strickland ruled that Casey could wear civilian clothes in the court room for these pre-trial hearings, but I hope Judge Perry will put her back in prison clothes until there is a jury selected and present. Actually, she would looke better in prison clothes than those ill-fitting garbs Cindy furnishes. Why does she get special treatment? She's no better than the regular run of murderer, in fact if she killed Caylee with duct tape on her mouth and nose, that especially heinous.  IMO none of the Anthonys deserve special treatment, but they sure get it.  I so hope Judge Perry clamps down on them, especially the gum, water bottle, and Iphone.

Thanks again for all the info you bring.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2010, 02:14:14 PM »

I am beginning to think I have LOST days............I do not remember seeing this either.

But IMO it's worth watching again....the DUHfence are so screwed! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlYSUlmxldc

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  I say bring back the chain gang, hard work won't kill the prisoners.

I totally agree!  Not only would that likely be a compelling reason to not get oneself into prison in the first place, but it also would allow inmates an opportunity to work off their pent-up energy and feelings, etc.  Less trouble in prison when they return of an evening, they will be too exhausted.  One of our problems today in prisons everywhere is that inmates have it too dang comfy with little to no way to let off steam.  Not that I care much about them perse, yet being comfy with no activity just creates more problems than staff can handle.  Putting them to work, hard work, chain gang type work, IMO is a good thing all around. 

Pisses me off when I see what inmates (in many if not all states) are allowed in their cells, etc.  Seems it's gotten to the point that many prefer being in prison/jail than released to the outside.  That ought to not be!!!!!!! 

There was a man over in Lincoln (nebraska) who got out of prison and within a week or so robbed a bank, handed the teller a note that said something to the effect that he'd be waiting just outside for the police.  And he was!  Back to prison he went.  Turns out he liked it better in there.  True story!  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2010, 02:20:50 PM »

I am beginning to think I have LOST days............I do not remember seeing this either.

Hi Sunny--Thanks for that video; I hadn't seen it either. I'd say that Baez had no comment because he's still in shock since Judge Perry has taken over the case.
Isn't it delicious?   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2010, 02:21:34 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/latest-casey-anthony-news/
Latest Casey Anthony news-2 Hearings

BabyBear,Friday is fast approaching.   

Hi Trim---Yes, It's fast approaching.  I have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow to get his blood sugar checked, but I'll be back home by 9:00.  I don't know when Judge Strickland ruled that Casey could wear civilian clothes in the court room for these pre-trial hearings, but I hope Judge Perry will put her back in prison clothes until there is a jury selected and present. Actually, she would looke better in prison clothes than those ill-fitting garbs Cindy furnishes. Why does she get special treatment? She's no better than the regular run of murderer, in fact if she killed Caylee with duct tape on her mouth and nose, that especially heinous.  IMO none of the Anthonys deserve special treatment, but they sure get it.  I so hope Judge Perry clamps down on them, especially the gum, water bottle, and Iphone.

Thanks again for all the info you bring.

BB, I too hope JP puts her back in jail garb...........I suppose since JS insisted she be there for EVER hearing he was a bit more lenient on the dress code. I hope JP brings a different level of respect for the court.......and that includes the gallery portion

Rest in Peace Caylee

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2010, 02:21:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/29/embattled_lawyer_wants_off_casey_case.html
ORLANDO -- One of Casey Anthony’s lawyers said he wants to be taken off the case.

Todd Macaluso said he is in trouble with the California state bar after he was accused of mishandling some cases.

A motion he filed with the court said his license to practice law in California is inactive, and he is being disciplined by that state’s bar.

Macaluso’s departure from the Casey Anthony case would still leave her with four other lawyers to defend her from charges she killed her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Seems to me that since Casey has been declared indigident, she ought to be assigned ONE public defender and the rest of her 'dream team' kicked to the curb.  IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »

Hi Sunny--Thanks for that video; I hadn't seen it either. I'd say that Baez had no comment because he's still in shock since Judge Perry has taken over the case.
Isn't it delicious?   

It is!!!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2010, 02:24:12 PM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  I say bring back the chain gang, hard work won't kill the prisoners.

I totally agree!  Not only would that likely be a compelling reason to not get oneself into prison in the first place, but it also would allow inmates an opportunity to work off their pent-up energy and feelings, etc.  Less trouble in prison when they return of an evening, they will be too exhausted.  One of our problems today in prisons everywhere is that inmates have it too dang comfy with little to no way to let off steam.  Not that I care much about them perse, yet being comfy with no activity just creates more problems than staff can handle.  Putting them to work, hard work, chain gang type work, IMO is a good thing all around. 

Pisses me off when I see what inmates (in many if not all states) are allowed in their cells, etc.  Seems it's gotten to the point that many prefer being in prison/jail than released to the outside.  That ought to not be!!!!!!! 

There was a man over in Lincoln (nebraska) who got out of prison and within a week or so robbed a bank, handed the teller a note that said something to the effect that he'd be waiting just outside for the police.  And he was!  Back to prison he went.  Turns out he liked it better in there.  True story!  Sigh. 

Hi Wyks, I am sooooooo in agreement with you........it's time to get back to making punishment, PUNISHMENT!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2010, 02:26:38 PM »

Isn't it delicious?   

It sure is...I'd be willing to bet they never thought for a moment JP would take over the case himself, but would turn it over to another judge....... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2010, 02:27:27 PM »

I missed this.....I knew/read they were there. but somehow I got the impression, they came and left without doing anything. This seems to point out that they were indeed looks at documents and got PO'd when the media found out.  My ??? is did they leave because they were being video taped (I am thinking perhaps Mr. Nejame's office was video taping them in a conference room ensuring they weren't writing anything down or taking pictures with phones etc) and they found out........or was it because the media showed up?

On Friday, for the first time in eight months, the attorneys visited Nejame's office and were caught on video inside a conference room looking through boxes of documents.

Although the attorney representing Texas EquuSearch said none of the 4,000 volunteers searched the exact spot where Caylee's remains were found, Anthony's defense team wanted to see for themselves. Shortly after Local 6 arrived at Nejame's office, Anthony's attorneys stormed off.

Baez and Mason would not explain why they were finally viewing the records, and it's not known if the attorneys would be returning to Nejame's office.

That's funny too.  It must be the first time in the history of this case that Baez didn't want to be on television.  I hope that Judge Perry sets a deadline for the defense to view these records.  They've been fooling around long enough.  They probably don't even know what it is they're looking at.  They need to fish or cut bait.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2010, 02:30:04 PM »

Seems to me that since Casey has been declared indigident, she ought to be assigned ONE public defender and the rest of her 'dream team' kicked to the curb.  IMO.

If they hadn't stated they were working pro bono I am sure that would have happened.  BTW, does anyone remember BOZO actually saying he was going to be working prop bono?  After all he admitted he had collected 80K (and personally I think it was more)  I know they were only asking for costs..........but for the life of me I can't remember him actually saying that..............and for some reason it makes me think he purposely omitted stating that in court.......why, I wonder?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Computer Savvy Casey?
Posted on April 29th, 2010 by JWG

Thanks---so enjoy JWG's articles!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »

Interesting ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.