April 24, 2024, 10:17:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290406 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 02, 2010, 12:05:59 AM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

Deenie-  Thanks for posting this!  I wish I were a better lip reader right about now.  I'd really like to know what Conway was saying to an obviously frustrated George, who responds around 7:53-7:58 with a"...she's still my daughter." and then struggles to regain some self-control.  For microseconds, I do feel sorry for George in the sense that if he indeed is innocent of molesting Casey, how horrible it would be to have that accusation gone virile
(thanks to the media, the Internet, etc.) and have no way to prove your innocence.  Of course, that in no way excuses George for anything else he's done (MO).  I just wish for once he'd be a cop, instead of her father!  He should have stood up to Cindy long ago.  ITA with so many of you that Casey's going to throw her parents under the bus.  The jailhouse letters were just an undercover way to lay the groundwork for her mitigating circumstances...she's just a victim of her awful family.  MOO

Evening, all!  Given that Casey's very animated at the beginning of this video, I'm on the fence about her being on meds into the hearing.  ITA, she was statue-like throughout the hearing, but I'm thinking of that as more as warily studying and sizing up her adversary.  Aside from fake crying and "taking notes", we really haven't seen too much fidgeting from Casey during the last few hearings.  What I do find interesting is from 7:09-7:15, Baez says something/asks her something and we see her shake her head from side-to side "weighing the options".  From 7:15-7:19, Baez further states his point and then she nods in agreement.  I'd like to know what Mason said to her/asked her at 7:40 because at 7:42 Casey considers it for a spilt second before nodding her head "no" and she appears to say "I don't think so."  All of this together tell me at this point, she's not only fully cognizant, but also employing reasoning (processing information), logic (for her), and critical thinking (weighing and comparing two outcomes).  I think the stone-faced demeanor and the rigidity we see are Casey coldly calculating.  She knows she's being watched and every movement is being analyzed.  IMO, she's playing the game, not giving the opposition any ammunition.  She holds herself in check through court and most likely collapses in her cell afterwards and sleeps for awhile, IMO.  It's interesting the only angry reaction she's ever displayed outright was when Ashton talked about how Caylee's killer likely looked into her eyes as her mouth and nose were being duct-taped.  I also saw Casey clench her jaws when the party pics were mentioned ( a relative of mine does this when extremely angry, so I look for that).  It's also interesting that Cindy & George continue to publicly support her (Cindy more so than George).  George definitely looked angry when it came time for Casey to leave court...not sure if he was angry Casey was ignoring them/Cindy or if he hoped to make eye contact with this person who's publicly accused him of molesting her-IMO, the latter).  Judging by George's expressions throughout the hearing, I got the distinct impression he's not there of his own free will.  IMO, they've always covered for Casey when she's done someone dirty and now it's come full circle...they're tasting that vengeance and vindictiveness firsthand.  Their first thought should be, "Wow!  If she's treating us this way, how did she really treat Caylee when we weren't around?"  I think George is getting it.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 02, 2010, 12:10:19 AM »

I just saw my neighbors toddler who'll be turning 3 in a cuple months. When I saw him last a few months ago he was getting out a word here and there and mostly yelling; now, he is definitely communicating verbally and is totally understandable--I was shocked at the difference. This made me think of poor little Caylee of course. Kids at that age seem to advance in verbal skills by leaps and bounds.
I believe the minute her child started to verbalize her thoughts, KC knew she had to to come up with a plan of action before her gig was up. It was only a matter of time before CA and GA heard that Caylee was spending the day at home after the grandparents were out of the house, and that there was no Zanny, and the rest of the inumerable lies would come to light. KC couldn't keep drugging Caylee indefinitely, because that too was bound to become apparent eventually. So she had to think of something, anything: maybe she could find on the Internet something in the house that could be used to get rid of Caylee, that could be deemed an accident, maybe stage a kidnapping like on OneTreeHill, SOMETHING! Then came the fight with Cindy on Father's Day. Caution went out the window and KC gave her temper full reign. She already had it semi-planned, so might as well act now. So she did.
For defense dupes that might say KC had no real motive to kill Caylee, that she could have just left her with her grandparents, they don't understand the pathological personality. KC's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it. People were expendable, as long as KC's lies could remain intact, and life continue the way she wanted it. The only real thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwhile was her ability to hoodwink people. This is the same theme for countless people like her born (IMO) with this defective personality. This is the ONLY goal in their worthless lives.

SCATTY~ Agree with your excellent post.  I believe that you hit  it when you said "Kc's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it................The only thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwile was her ability to hood wink people."

That was her strong suit, manipulating and using people. For a person like her, a toddler is impossible to use. Too young to bribe, too old to sedate to sleep for hours and hours, too immature to use as an ally in her schemes etc. Caylee was a problem and she was a rival. In fairy tales there can be only one princess

You both are SO correct - Caylee was telling CA things which she saw and CA was tearing into KC over it. One thing which I have not seen discussed, is................. if Caylee was being drugged with ANY type of drug, (zanex, chloroform, benedyrl, others) as those things start wearing off she would be a nervous wreck and cry a lot. She would have withdrawals because small children can't take a central nervous system depressants and not have them.  

Since CA was a home health care office worker the "drug" closet in that place would have been a treasure chest for KC to get her drugs for Caylee. There were many times that it talked about KC "stopping by" her mother's office.

Many elderly and very ill patients take liquid pain and other meds and the detail men (pharmaceutical salespersons) bring in cases of their drugs and put them in the "detail closet." All of them have things like oxycotin, zanex,liquid demerol, etc. Anyone who has ever worked in a Dr.'s office knows what I am talking about.

By the time LE checked the Anthony's medicine cabinets all of those "samples" would have been LONG GONE.....

Caylee's possible reaction to drugs wearing off reminds me of something removed from Caysee's room.  Anyone else remember????  There was a book about child-rearing with tantrum solutions underlined or highlighted.  Anyone else remember this???????  Maybe this was why.

If memory serves, the book that Casey highlighted sections regarding temper tantrums was  "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 02, 2010, 12:32:36 AM »

Ispy, I totally agree with you that Casey's sudden stone face demeanor in front of the judge was rehearsed & calculated.   She went from an animated smiling & giggling narcissist to a inanimate statute.   I also feel that she is getting a sense that her getting away with this is greatly diminished, there were a few angry glares she gave Chief Judge Belvin Perry but her stance was one of being told not to react.   In my view, that will play as cold as if she was yucking it up with her "boys."   The jury will get a full view & range of this monster's true character no matter how hard they try to conceal it, she will screw up repetitively - same with her family, no shock there.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: May 02, 2010, 02:24:26 AM »

Ispy, I totally agree with you that Casey's sudden stone face demeanor in front of the judge was rehearsed & calculated.   She went from an animated smiling & giggling narcissist to an inanimate statute.   I also feel that she is getting a sense that her getting away with this is greatly diminished, there were a few angry glares she gave Chief Judge Belvin Perry but her stance was one of being told not to react.   In my view, that will play as cold as if she was yucking it up with her "boys."   The jury will get a full view & range of this monster's true character no matter how hard they try to conceal it, she will screw up repetitively - same with her family, no shock there.

So sorry for your loss CAP.

I think the gist of your post can also be applied to Baez too. He may have reined himself in slightly the other day but he also didn't have any titters or distractions from the prosecution, he (IMO) would immediately revert to the childish defensive behaviors had he thought they were dissing him. He seems to operate on a tit for tat mentality. Notice he refuses to yield to CM's seniority and knowledge. His peers write scathing remarks about his performances and still he won't step to second chair. His true character is barely hidden. He has contempt for authority and I don't really think he will be able to hide his petulant smirks and probably taunting tone. One other thing I noticed, it's him that attempts to get kc's giggle going. At one point she was sitting quietly and still but he leans in, smiles, says something that gets a grin. Why would he do this? seems like he would be breathing a sigh of relief that she finally got her act together, but he fearlessly tempts fate. He's a loose canon , I think he'll blow it first with JP.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: May 02, 2010, 02:45:03 AM »

» Christine said: { May 1, 2010 - 12:05:09 }
In the first 18 months that Casey Anthony has been in jail
1) ABC paid $200,000 for media pictures directly to Casey Anthony
2) Depaul Lawyer Andrea Lyon raised $70,000 for her defense
3) One of her lawyers donated $70,000 cash to her personally
That’s $340,000
In that First 18 months the Defense had only taken 8 depos and been before the judge 20 times.
(between July 16 2008 and January 2010.
But in total between the 3 Defense Lawyers
Andrea Lyon has appeared on 20 national Media interviews
Linda Kenney-Badin has appeared on 45 national Media interviews
Jose Baez has appeared on 90 national Media interviews.
Jose Baez has appeared on the over 100 local and Florida Media networks.
255 media interviews by the defense team and now they claim their client indigent. All $340 thousand gone…. No defense witness list… no discovery filed by the defense in 18 months.
The Florida State Atty office has given 0 media interviews and has released 140,000 pages of discovery and a witness list of over 250 people.
The defense team fought and won that there be no gag order on this case. And the fact remains that only $111,000 out of that 340,000 was accounted for IN COURT during the indigent hearing.
So yes…. Pretrial publicity is a factor in the Casey Anthony murder case.
And when the Media pays a suspect in a murder $200,000 it is a likely possibility that the MEDIA and the Defense team are playing a nasty game with the Judicial System.http://www.thehinkymeter.com

I hope it is alright to bring this post from The Hinky Meter but it has some interesting things and a good comment also.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: May 02, 2010, 03:25:34 AM »

» Christine said: { May 1, 2010 - 12:05:09 }
In the first 18 months that Casey Anthony has been in jail
1) ABC paid $200,000 for media pictures directly to Casey Anthony
2) Depaul Lawyer Andrea Lyon raised $70,000 for her defense
3) One of her lawyers donated $70,000 cash to her personally
That’s $340,000
In that First 18 months the Defense had only taken 8 depos and been before the judge 20 times.
(between July 16 2008 and January 2010.
But in total between the 3 Defense Lawyers
Andrea Lyon has appeared on 20 national Media interviews
Linda Kenney-Badin has appeared on 45 national Media interviews
Jose Baez has appeared on 90 national Media interviews.
Jose Baez has appeared on the over 100 local and Florida Media networks.
255 media interviews by the defense team and now they claim their client indigent. All $340 thousand gone…. No defense witness list… no discovery filed by the defense in 18 months.
The Florida State Atty office has given 0 media interviews and has released 140,000 pages of discovery and a witness list of over 250 people.
The defense team fought and won that there be no gag order on this case. And the fact remains that only $111,000 out of that 340,000 was accounted for IN COURT during the indigent hearing.
So yes…. Pretrial publicity is a factor in the Casey Anthony murder case.
And when the Media pays a suspect in a murder $200,000 it is a likely possibility that the MEDIA and the Defense team are playing a nasty game with the Judicial System.http://www.thehinkymeter.com

I hope it is alright to bring this post from The Hinky Meter but it has some interesting things and a good comment also.

Thank you Miz

Good gravy!  Kudos for the tally, that's a ton of counting    It sure puts things in perspective.  And I still say  SHOW ME THE MONEY!   I still say that a mandatory full accounting for all monies collected toward Casey's defense should have taken place before deeming her indigent.

It sure seems to me that since the defense has not turned over any discovery to date is because they dont have any & are still fishing.  If they had anything substantial, be it factual or something that could be perceived as,  they would leak it even before turning it over in order to influence the potential jury pool & of course attempt to give the appearance that their client is innocent....they have not been able to do so to date.

Speaking of Linda Kenney-Badin, she sure fell off the map.  Will she still be the one that speaks to scientific evidence, I have my doubts she is still part of this sinking ship.

I agree about Bozo as well.  He's nicknamed after a clown because that is precisely what he is.   He has not earned any points by being sarcastic, arrogant, childish or combative.   Every time he pontificates in this manner he proves he's the fool he is.   He obtained his law degree from a mediocre school, took forever to pass the bar, got in trouble before he was even a seasoned attorney & has a very disturbing lack of respect for authority, rules or victims.   Then again what do you expect from a father that doesnt even pay child support with an occupation that does not give him an excuse as to why he didnt, so his so-called legal career matches his personal life, no respect or sense of responsibility.    The only thing that drives him is money & his over inflated ego.   I'm sure he's not repulsed by Casey because he is as brazen & remorseless as she is.

O/T   Im up watching coverage of what could have been a horrid disaster in Times Square tonight.  A vendor alerted a mounty officer with his horse "Miggs" that there was a suspicious car with smoke coming out of it, turns out the green Nissan SUV had an explosive device in it (many items combined found in the car).   This part of the city is bustling with people almost 24/7, this happened about 6:30PM when many are out to dinner, going to a broadway show, taking in the sights including ESPN, news organizations, MTV etc. etc.

It has been one helluva week, our loss of my dear MIL, last week 3 tornado warnings back to back & today we prayed with 3 more tornado warnings...I kid you not.   Today, there was a touchdown about 2 miles from my house, the only damage we sustained was a large bush was uprooted...wicked day.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: May 02, 2010, 06:41:35 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d1-C
Casey Anthony 2.0: a new judge to save--or wave--her life?
May 1, 11:20 AMTrue Crime ExaminerIvy Bigbee

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Visitation-Last Look?
Sunday May 2,2010

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: May 02, 2010, 06:53:22 AM »

I just saw my neighbors toddler who'll be turning 3 in a cuple months. When I saw him last a few months ago he was getting out a word here and there and mostly yelling; now, he is definitely communicating verbally and is totally understandable--I was shocked at the difference. This made me think of poor little Caylee of course. Kids at that age seem to advance in verbal skills by leaps and bounds.
I believe the minute her child started to verbalize her thoughts, KC knew she had to to come up with a plan of action before her gig was up. It was only a matter of time before CA and GA heard that Caylee was spending the day at home after the grandparents were out of the house, and that there was no Zanny, and the rest of the inumerable lies would come to light. KC couldn't keep drugging Caylee indefinitely, because that too was bound to become apparent eventually. So she had to think of something, anything: maybe she could find on the Internet something in the house that could be used to get rid of Caylee, that could be deemed an accident, maybe stage a kidnapping like on OneTreeHill, SOMETHING! Then came the fight with Cindy on Father's Day. Caution went out the window and KC gave her temper full reign. She already had it semi-planned, so might as well act now. So she did.
For defense dupes that might say KC had no real motive to kill Caylee, that she could have just left her with her grandparents, they don't understand the pathological personality. KC's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it. People were expendable, as long as KC's lies could remain intact, and life continue the way she wanted it. The only real thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwhile was her ability to hoodwink people. This is the same theme for countless people like her born (IMO) with this defective personality. This is the ONLY goal in their worthless lives.

SCATTY~ Agree with your excellent post.  I believe that you hit  it when you said "Kc's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it................The only thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwile was her ability to hood wink people."

That was her strong suit, manipulating and using people. For a person like her, a toddler is impossible to use. Too young to bribe, too old to sedate to sleep for hours and hours, too immature to use as an ally in her schemes etc. Caylee was a problem and she was a rival. In fairy tales there can be only one princess

You both are SO correct - Caylee was telling CA things which she saw and CA was tearing into KC over it. One thing which I have not seen discussed, is................. if Caylee was being drugged with ANY type of drug, (zanex, chloroform, benedyrl, others) as those things start wearing off she would be a nervous wreck and cry a lot. She would have withdrawals because small children can't take a central nervous system depressants and not have them.  

Since CA was a home health care office worker the "drug" closet in that place would have been a treasure chest for KC to get her drugs for Caylee. There were many times that it talked about KC "stopping by" her mother's office.

Many elderly and very ill patients take liquid pain and other meds and the detail men (pharmaceutical salespersons) bring in cases of their drugs and put them in the "detail closet." All of them have things like oxycotin, zanex,liquid demerol, etc. Anyone who has ever worked in a Dr.'s office knows what I am talking about.

By the time LE checked the Anthony's medicine cabinets all of those "samples" would have been LONG GONE.....

Caylee's possible reaction to drugs wearing off reminds me of something removed from Caysee's room.  Anyone else remember????  There was a book about child-rearing with tantrum solutions underlined or highlighted.  Anyone else remember this???????  Maybe this was why.

Yes.Title is Caring For Your Baby and Young Child
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/02/casey_anthony_diary_1.php

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #688 on: May 02, 2010, 08:52:09 AM »

{{{snip}}}}

I'm almost willing to bet that the psychiatrists that conducted tests & analyzed Casey will state that she is a narcissistic sociopath, maybe a prognosis of borderline personality disorder neither of which should make an impact with a jury on her guilt nor probably a consideration in sentencing.   While she may have an anti-social personality disorder, it makes little to no difference being that she knew the difference between right & wrong as well as went thru great lengths to conceal her actions. 

I agree with you Capp - and remember that sociopath or personality disorders are NOT mental illnesses in the sense they can be treated - they are a diagnosis but can not be changed (mitigated or minimized in some cases but no cure!)

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: May 02, 2010, 09:32:32 AM »

New Judge Gets Casey Anthony case 05/01/10
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/36885443#36885443

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 02, 2010, 11:11:25 AM »

{{{snip}}}}

I'm almost willing to bet that the psychiatrists that conducted tests & analyzed Casey will state that she is a narcissistic sociopath, maybe a prognosis of borderline personality disorder neither of which should make an impact with a jury on her guilt nor probably a consideration in sentencing.   While she may have an anti-social personality disorder, it makes little to no difference being that she knew the difference between right & wrong as well as went thru great lengths to conceal her actions. 

I agree with you Capp - and remember that sociopath or personality disorders are NOT mental illnesses in the sense they can be treated - they are a diagnosis but can not be changed (mitigated or minimized in some cases but no cure!)
Yup

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #691 on: May 02, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »

Happy Sunday

I was thinking about " the Book" http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Caring-for-Your-Baby-and-Young-Child/Steven-P-Shelov/e/9780553379624/?itm=4&USRI=caring+for+your+baby+and+young+child+birth+to+age+5

snipped from the Barnes & Noble link above: Annotation

"A comprehensive childcare guide as well as an encyclopedic guide to recognizing and solving health and behavior problems."

Then went back in my mind to Grandma Plesea's interview with LE. The first two mins of this video is Shirley talking about Caylee's general disposition- a blanket statement of how Caylee has been via age as toddler. I believe that Grandma probably was recalling Caylee as present visiting with her/family. And as well of what Cindy has said of Caylee, while under her/CA care. Thinking of my own Daughter. She was at her best when she turned 2. From 2-3 she was a little love bug no issues. The day she turned 3, I thought someone had taken her and replaced her with a clone. OMG the 3's were the worst. A week before she turned 4 she was back. The sweetest child in the world.

I was thinking too on what " Turbo ? " was it - was talking about drugs. If in fact drugs were being used on Caylee she would have shown " coming off or coming down" of them.
Two events I recall of OTC meds and children Caylee's age.
One was my own Daughter. She had a cold and I was giving her Children's liquid cold medicine. She was about 2 yrs old or a little older than 2. It was 1 am or so and she and I were exhausted. I went to give her the dose and I slipped into her mouth - and I realized within a second - I had given her TOO Much.  It was very apparent that I did. She instantly was " On Speed High" - it was like she could not stand still ..she began running around and her pupils were as big as Black Olives. Scared the living hell out of me. That was the reaction that my Daughter had. I will never forget that night. Had it been Benadryl..she I believe would have been the opposite. In a sleep coma like state.
The other event was a little boy that was in the ER when my Daughter was 9 or so. She had the flu so bad...it was late at night. This little boy was 3 no older. He was covered from head to toe with wheels - huge hives. He was screaming his heart out for over 2 hours straight. They had him hooked up to a Ekg. He was in the next room. I kept poking my head out of our room to the hall ..trying to figure out what was wrong with him. Because his screaming was so intense both myself and daughter were crying. His Mother and Father began to argue in the Hall - quite heated. The little boy had a cold and the Mom was giving him Triaminic. She left the bottle somewhere without the top on - at his reach and he drank the contents of the bottle. He almost died from it. He from what I heard almost had a heart attack -his little heart beat was jumping all over the place. Same thing with what happened with my daughter. Although she only received a double dose by my error. This little boy drank the almost full bottle. That is why You never say " Its Candy" .. kids don't understand.   
The vid below is Shirley talking about Caylee - its up until 2:00.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_pIaEMSMUvI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_pIaEMSMUvI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #692 on: May 02, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »

Benadryl information http://www.healthsquare.com/newrx/ben1050.htm

Benadryl is an antihistamine with drying and sedative effects. It relieves red, inflamed eyes caused by food allergies and the itching, swelling, and redness from hives and other rashes that are caused by mild allergic reactions. It also relieves the sneezing, coughing, runny or stuffy nose, and red, teary, itching eyes caused by seasonal allergies (hay fever) and the common cold. Antihistamines work by decreasing the effects of histamine, a chemical released in the body that narrows air passages in the lungs and contributes to inflammation. Antihistamines reduce itching and swelling and dry up secretions from the nose, eyes, and throat.

Benadryl is also used to treat allergic reactions to blood transfusions, to prevent and treat motion sickness, and, with other drugs, to treat anaphylactic shock (severe allergic reaction) and Parkinson's disease, a nerve disorder characterized by tremors, stooped posture, shuffling walk, muscle weakness, drooling, and emotional instability.
--
Antihistamines may produce excitability in children. In the elderly they may cause dizziness, excessive calm, or low blood pressure.
 Side effects cannot be anticipated. If any develop or change in intensity, inform your doctor as soon as possible. Only your doctor can determine if it is safe for you to continue taking Benadryl.

* More common side effects may include:
      Disturbed coordination, dizziness, excessive calm, increased chest congestion, sleepiness, stomach upset

* Less common or rare side effects may include:
      Anaphylactic shock (extreme allergic reaction), anemia, blurred vision, chills, confusion, constipation, convulsions, diarrhea, difficulty sleeping, double vision, dry mouth, nose, throat, early menstruation, excessive perspiration, excitation, fast, fluttery heartbeat, fatigue, frequent or difficult urination, headache, hives, inability to urinate, increased sensitivity to light, irregular heartbeat, irritability, loss of appetite, low blood pressure, nausea, nervousness, rapid heartbeat, rash, restlessness, ringing in the ears, stuffy nose, tightness of chest and wheezing, tingling or pins and needles, tremor, unreal or exaggerated sense of well-being, vertigo, vomiting

-- Again I believe it was Turbo that said of Cindy having a cocktail Med Closet at work - filled with samples from Pharm reps etc. I worked for a Doc too and we had a huge metal cab with every thing you can imagine inside. Samples/Pharma by the tons. No matter if it was something that our Doc would prescribe or not ..they the reps would leave everything for her. She had her own private office where I was employed - she as well was staff at two different Hospitals and a wound care surgical facility. They the reps left everything from Hard Core to soft core meds. All about $$. Best of my knowledge " No One" in the office took inventory of those samples. I don't believe my Doc even knew at times what was in that cocktail closet. So if Cindy was pinching drugs from that closet for her own use - or for Caylee for that matter. Was it said that Caylee did not have health insurance? I can't recall.
Or that Casey was able to find her 5 finger discount within visits of the office .. which I believe is possible. Within every box of Sample is the insert and within the insert its much more explicit info about the med -written for a medical professional to read/understand. Truly not the same info we receive from a script from the pharmacy. A sample as well is never a script - It is what is a sample. Its not made dosage appropriate for All patients.
Makes you wonder what Cindy brought home for use. Also it could be that Casey could plant seeds in Cindy's head - Mom I can't sleep at night, Can you bring home something from work ..? And Here Comes Cindy home with a bag full of narcotics.  

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 02, 2010, 12:17:10 PM »

Cindy Anthony worked for Gentiva Health Services as an administrative nurse, a home healthcare company.   If memory serves, she worked in an office & did not have nursing care interaction with patients with much discussion as to whether she had access to medications (or samples from pharm reps).  I'd be curious for a more concrete answer on this from her co workers & from the horse's mouth.   It could be if the answer is unclear we might hear it during the civil trial in June....O boy! I cannot wait for that!   I fully expect that Cindy & George will make their depositions look like they were on valium, I think they will lose their composure as they always have, not to mention lie their faces off.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #694 on: May 02, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »

Cindy Anthony worked for Gentiva Health Services as an administrative nurse, a home healthcare company.   If memory serves, she worked in an office & did not have nursing care interaction with patients with much discussion as to whether she had access to medications (or samples from pharm reps).  I'd be curious for a more concrete answer on this from her co workers & from the horse's mouth.   It could be if the answer is unclear we might hear it during the civil trial in June....O boy! I cannot wait for that!   I fully expect that Cindy & George will make their depositions look like they were on valium, I think they will lose their composure as they always have, not to mention lie their faces off.
Cappy at the office I worked in, only my personal experience can I share. This was a plastic surgeon's office. 
Reps would come in all the time - unannounced or by appt. My Doc never had " Time" to sit down with these sales reps. They/Reps would leave a bag or bags filled with drugs/samples at reception. And the pens, sticky's, coffee cups etc.. Sometimes Dr J was not even present in the office ..and they would still leave bags filled with meds etc.. She would not even know that they came in. Anything though that was dropped off was put in her private office -by her instruction, nothing went straight to the med locker.   
Our Cab never had a lock on it. We had a very small staff. Only Dr J and one other PA had the ability to write scripts. Thinking back, when Ambien was brought in .. Dr J put the samples in the Medical Exam rooms with pamphlets/info. Was right on the counter in every exam room in a display box. Just makes you wonder about Cindy and her place of work. I always thought that Dr J was lapse on those samples. That they were at anyone's disposal at any time. She didn't have the time to think about it,  *my guess and she trusted her staff.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #695 on: May 02, 2010, 12:51:33 PM »

Has anything been said lately about CA/GA and their claims of being flat broke?

Are they still losing the house on Hopespring to foreclosure ? I may have missed it. I do recall rumors that they were remodeling. With all the talk of Monies that have floated between parties ... I don't know? Will their personal business will be brought into submission "Court" ? - with the next hearing with Judge Perry. It does make one wonder though within all the discrepancies of who received what within the selling of Caylee's photo's etc...  Is it possible that CA/GA will be under the microscope of Money received ...??

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 02, 2010, 01:01:40 PM »

Home Health agencies have no reason to stock meds-  their patients meds are supplied directly to them by their own pharmacies. The only exception might be IV admix solutions, that might-  might- be delivered by IV pharmacy suppliers, but I doubt it.  Meds in general are delivered directly to the patient.  The HH agency may stock a few antiseptic solutions, wound cleansing agents, but I very much doubt they would keep anything other than that.  There is no physician at the office for Reps to sell to, so possibility of samples...   no Med cabinet.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #697 on: May 02, 2010, 01:56:49 PM »

Civil Suit Pre-trial May 4, 2010 @ 1:30  - Zenaida Gonzales Vs Casey Anthony
Posted by Sierra YT
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/a/u/0/gtmgZgiO3q0
Its a media short reminding everyone of the civil suit - ZG  - less than 60 secs.
The link that she offers - Docstoc ( which I am sure has been posted on SM before)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/30915075/Casey-Anthony-Civil-case-ZFG-witness-list/

The witness list/exhibit list named " 84" people - last added Jose Baez makes 85. This document was written and submitted in court Dec 16, 2009.
# 6 on the witness list is Skye Benhaida
Struck me funny "witness list" that Skye right up front - listed 1. ZG herself, 2. Casey, 3. Cindy, 4. George, 5. Lee and witness number 6 " Skye". #7 is possibly Krystal " River"
With 85 people listed - are these people listed by priority within the names?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-03-22/news/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-20100322_1_george-anthony-cindy-anthony-witnesses
snipped: written 3/22/2010 Orlando Sentinel
 Gonzalez is suing Anthony for more than $15,000 in damages.
Also among the potential witnesses: Private investigators Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover; California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who helped post Casey Anthony's bond; FBI agents; FDLE agents and detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Morgan could call Anthony's ex-boyfriends as witnesses — including Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales and Anthony Lazzaro, according to his list. A woman who says her sister had an affair with George Anthony is also on the witness list. Her name is listed as Skye Benhaida, although Benhaida is believed to be an alias.
Another witness — possibly the sister, Crystal Holloway, is listed as "F/N/U [Full name unknown] Benhaida. The attorney included "any and all witnesses" listed on any witness lists filed by the state in its criminal case against Anthony.
--
Seems like no matter where you turn River and Skye keep popping back into the picture.
Neither one of them have been found credible ...... to date    I thought they both said that LE approached them in January 2010 chasing George's cell phone records etc.. Yet both are named on a witness list in Dec 09 for witness in ZG civil suit ... (( I must have missed something along the way)) within all the confusion offered by these women.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: May 02, 2010, 02:10:21 PM »

Has anything been said lately about CA/GA and their claims of being flat broke?

Are they still losing the house on Hopespring to foreclosure ? I may have missed it. I do recall rumors that they were remodeling. With all the talk of Monies that have floated between parties ... I don't know? Will their personal business will be brought into submission "Court" ? - with the next hearing with Judge Perry. It does make one wonder though within all the discrepancies of who received what within the selling of Caylee's photo's etc...  Is it possible that CA/GA will be under the microscope of Money received ...??

Yes, the house is still in foreclosure & they have a separate attorney now to represent them who is attempting to get a settlement mediation...considering their delinquency riddled history & the fact that they have shown to spend monies other than their mortgage when they could have I'm not sure they will succeed.   I'm sure they will put on the waterworks & use the murder of their granddaughter as a reason why they KNOWINGLY lapsed in addition to not being able to work in their minds but I'm not sure the mortgage company will be too willing to work with them to keep the home.   One of the main reasons I lean that way is that to date neither are working & they would probably have to show a steady income including pay stubs as proof for that to even be considered.   It is hard to say for sure either way because we do not have all the paperwork in front of us.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: May 02, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »

Home Health agencies have no reason to stock meds-  their patients meds are supplied directly to them by their own pharmacies. The only exception might be IV admix solutions, that might-  might- be delivered by IV pharmacy suppliers, but I doubt it.  Meds in general are delivered directly to the patient.  The HH agency may stock a few antiseptic solutions, wound cleansing agents, but I very much doubt they would keep anything other than that.  There is no physician at the office for Reps to sell to, so possibility of samples...   no Med cabinet.

This is true.   In fact, a recent personal example of this for me was regarding my MIL whom just passed.   She was in hospice care in a facility, her meds were indeed delivered from her pharmacy directly.  We actually had an incident last Saturday evening when the end was imminent the doctor had a script for morphine ordered, it took several hours to get it there & we were quite annoyed it took that long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.