April 23, 2024, 01:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290359 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #700 on: May 02, 2010, 02:25:43 PM »

Has anything been said lately about CA/GA and their claims of being flat broke?

Are they still losing the house on Hopespring to foreclosure ? I may have missed it. I do recall rumors that they were remodeling. With all the talk of Monies that have floated between parties ... I don't know? Will their personal business will be brought into submission "Court" ? - with the next hearing with Judge Perry. It does make one wonder though within all the discrepancies of who received what within the selling of Caylee's photo's etc...  Is it possible that CA/GA will be under the microscope of Money received ...??

Yes, the house is still in foreclosure & they have a separate attorney now to represent them who is attempting to get a settlement mediation...considering their delinquency riddled history & the fact that they have shown to spend monies other than their mortgage when they could have I'm not sure they will succeed.   I'm sure they will put on the waterworks & use the murder of their granddaughter as a reason why they KNOWINGLY lapsed in addition to not being able to work in their minds but I'm not sure the mortgage company will be too willing to work with them to keep the home.   One of the main reasons I lean that way is that to date neither are working & they would probably have to show a steady income including pay stubs as proof for that to even be considered.   It is hard to say for sure either way because we do not have all the paperwork in front of us.
I guess we will have to wait and see ~ Thank you Capp. Just from my friends who are experiencing personal financial issues and have had foreclosure rear its ugly head.. I would not want to trade shoes with them ever/ I pray for them literally.  My point is if the Ants are creating this with excuses of their own actions or lack of ..its just one more act of deplority. Is that a word? If it isn't .. it still fits.
So many American's are suffering even employed with solid work history. Nothing shocks me any more when the Ant's are considered. Uggh.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: May 02, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »

Has anything been said lately about CA/GA and their claims of being flat broke?

Are they still losing the house on Hopespring to foreclosure ? I may have missed it. I do recall rumors that they were remodeling. With all the talk of Monies that have floated between parties ... I don't know? Will their personal business will be brought into submission "Court" ? - with the next hearing with Judge Perry. It does make one wonder though within all the discrepancies of who received what within the selling of Caylee's photo's etc...  Is it possible that CA/GA will be under the microscope of Money received ...??

Yes, the house is still in foreclosure & they have a separate attorney now to represent them who is attempting to get a settlement mediation...considering their delinquency riddled history & the fact that they have shown to spend monies other than their mortgage when they could have I'm not sure they will succeed.   I'm sure they will put on the waterworks & use the murder of their granddaughter as a reason why they KNOWINGLY lapsed in addition to not being able to work in their minds but I'm not sure the mortgage company will be too willing to work with them to keep the home.   One of the main reasons I lean that way is that to date neither are working & they would probably have to show a steady income including pay stubs as proof for that to even be considered.   It is hard to say for sure either way because we do not have all the paperwork in front of us.
I guess we will have to wait and see ~ Thank you Capp. Just from my friends who are experiencing personal financial issues and have had foreclosure rear its ugly head.. I would not want to trade shoes with them ever/ I pray for them literally.  My point is if the Ants are creating this with excuses of their own actions or lack of ..its just one more act of deplority. Is that a word? If it isn't .. it still fits.
So many American's are suffering even employed with solid work history. Nothing shocks me any more when the Ant's are considered. Uggh.   

There is absolutely no reason that by now both of them should not be able to work.   We've heard George state that he has difficult because of the publicity of the case, but what he is missing is that most individuals find them repulsive, and yes their conduct deplorable.   His long list of short term employment doesnt help either, but still no excuse if he can water a lawn & pour concrete he could always do manual labor.   Many victims of crime cannot nor do not roll over and cave to not being product citizens after a reasonable grieving period, they should not be an exception but only in their own minds.  I'm curious as to why Cindy's disability is still continuing, if it were any of us we would have probably been cut off by now.   To our knowledge, she has not received permanent disability.

If they can afford to rent somewhere else, why didnt they pay their mortgage?   If they can't afford their mortgage, how are they financing renovations?   Blood money, but still logic dictates that they would pay for the roof over their heads first and foremost.   I think they are avoiding having assets in the event that they are sued, once they feel they are in the clear (yea good luck with that) they'd probably attempt to purchase a new home...but then again with such a checkered financial history how do they expect to get a mortgage then....they defy logic, decency & accountability.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: May 02, 2010, 03:01:27 PM »

o goodness   correction productive NOT product

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: May 02, 2010, 03:38:19 PM »

Cindy Anthony worked for Gentiva Health Services as an administrative nurse, a home healthcare company.   If memory serves, she worked in an office & did not have nursing care interaction with patients with much discussion as to whether she had access to medications (or samples from pharm reps).  I'd be curious for a more concrete answer on this from her co workers & from the horse's mouth.   It could be if the answer is unclear we might hear it during the civil trial in June....O boy! I cannot wait for that!   I fully expect that Cindy & George will make their depositions look like they were on valium, I think they will lose their composure as they always have, not to mention lie their faces off.
Cappy at the office I worked in, only my personal experience can I share. This was a plastic surgeon's office. 
Reps would come in all the time - unannounced or by appt. My Doc never had " Time" to sit down with these sales reps. They/Reps would leave a bag or bags filled with drugs/samples at reception. And the pens, sticky's, coffee cups etc.. Sometimes Dr J was not even present in the office ..and they would still leave bags filled with meds etc.. She would not even know that they came in. Anything though that was dropped off was put in her private office -by her instruction, nothing went straight to the med locker.   
Our Cab never had a lock on it. We had a very small staff. Only Dr J and one other PA had the ability to write scripts. Thinking back, when Ambien was brought in .. Dr J put the samples in the Medical Exam rooms with pamphlets/info. Was right on the counter in every exam room in a display box. Just makes you wonder about Cindy and her place of work. I always thought that Dr J was lapse on those samples. That they were at anyone's disposal at any time. She didn't have the time to think about it,  *my guess and she trusted her staff.

A
Gentiva even had a specialty pharmaceutical services division, which  administered infusion and injectable pharmaceuticals to patients with both acute, terminal and chronic disease, I think they sold it to Medco.

In 06 or 07 Gentiva bought out Healthfield Group, and opened in many places as  provider of home care and pharmaceutical service combined. I am going to have to check some more to find out how these individual offices operate but I am prone to believe they would have a "detail closet" which was accessible to at least CA since she was the manager of that office.  I remember reading the interviews of her co-workers, and about all I remember about these interviews is how they said KC came by there often at times.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #704 on: May 02, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »

o goodness   correction productive NOT product
No need to correct yourself - they are both non productive and a product of themselves.

With George his background -would able him to be Night Watchman - He would not have to worry about  "Public" seeing him nor judging him ..just a thought.  He would able to handle a job such at midnights. Say in a building or foot patrol within in/out of a business requiring security.
Cindy too would be able to offer her services some way - I would think with her knowledge that she has. Maybe not as a care giver - but would be able to be employed somehow. Not everyone in Florida knows GA/CA. I find it funny that both are so not willing to risk themselves- to gain/find employment due to their "personal feelings". That they feel their status/characters within the case, will instantly disqualify them from gaining employment. 
Yet same same both find themselves so Self Righteous and feel that they are Above everyone ......and that all should kiss their bums (and feel sorry for them at the same time) .. total answer to both equations 
" Cowards "  They made their bed all by themselves. The Public's only place within all of this -  is the reaction of their/Ant's actions. jmo. The can't blame the public

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: May 02, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

Deenie-  Thanks for posting this!  I wish I were a better lip reader right about now.  I'd really like to know what Conway was saying to an obviously frustrated George, who responds around 7:53-7:58 with a"...she's still my daughter." and then struggles to regain some self-control.  For microseconds, I do feel sorry for George in the sense that if he indeed is innocent of molesting Casey, how horrible it would be to have that accusation gone virile
(thanks to the media, the Internet, etc.) and have no way to prove your innocence.  Of course, that in no way excuses George for anything else he's done (MO).  I just wish for once he'd be a cop, instead of her father!  He should have stood up to Cindy long ago.  ITA with so many of you that Casey's going to throw her parents under the bus.  The jailhouse letters were just an undercover way to lay the groundwork for her mitigating circumstances...she's just a victim of her awful family.  MOO

Evening, all!  Given that Casey's very animated at the beginning of this video, I'm on the fence about her being on meds into the hearing.  ITA, she was statue-like throughout the hearing, but I'm thinking of that as more as warily studying and sizing up her adversary.  Aside from fake crying and "taking notes", we really haven't seen too much fidgeting from Casey during the last few hearings.  What I do find interesting is from 7:09-7:15, Baez says something/asks her something and we see her shake her head from side-to side "weighing the options".  From 7:15-7:19, Baez further states his point and then she nods in agreement.  I'd like to know what Mason said to her/asked her at 7:40 because at 7:42 Casey considers it for a spilt second before nodding her head "no" and she appears to say "I don't think so."  All of this together tell me at this point, she's not only fully cognizant, but also employing reasoning (processing information), logic (for her), and critical thinking (weighing and comparing two outcomes).  I think the stone-faced demeanor and the rigidity we see are Casey coldly calculating.  She knows she's being watched and every movement is being analyzed.  IMO, she's playing the game, not giving the opposition any ammunition.  She holds herself in check through court and most likely collapses in her cell afterwards and sleeps for awhile, IMO.  It's interesting the only angry reaction she's ever displayed outright was when Ashton talked about how Caylee's killer likely looked into her eyes as her mouth and nose were being duct-taped.  I also saw Casey clench her jaws when the party pics were mentioned ( a relative of mine does this when extremely angry, so I look for that).  It's also interesting that Cindy & George continue to publicly support her (Cindy more so than George).  George definitely looked angry when it came time for Casey to leave court...not sure if he was angry Casey was ignoring them/Cindy or if he hoped to make eye contact with this person who's publicly accused him of molesting her-IMO, the latter).  Judging by George's expressions throughout the hearing, I got the distinct impression he's not there of his own free will.  IMO, they've always covered for Casey when she's done someone dirty and now it's come full circle...they're tasting that vengeance and vindictiveness firsthand.  Their first thought should be, "Wow!  If she's treating us this way, how did she really treat Caylee when we weren't around?"  I think George is getting it.  JMO

Here!  Here!   And...Cindy looked scared/worried IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: May 02, 2010, 07:41:43 PM »

Ispy, I totally agree with you that Casey's sudden stone face demeanor in front of the judge was rehearsed & calculated.   She went from an animated smiling & giggling narcissist to an inanimate statute.   I also feel that she is getting a sense that her getting away with this is greatly diminished, there were a few angry glares she gave Chief Judge Belvin Perry but her stance was one of being told not to react.   In my view, that will play as cold as if she was yucking it up with her "boys."   The jury will get a full view & range of this monster's true character no matter how hard they try to conceal it, she will screw up repetitively - same with her family, no shock there.

So sorry for your loss CAP.

I think the gist of your post can also be applied to Baez too. He may have reined himself in slightly the other day but he also didn't have any titters or distractions from the prosecution, he (IMO) would immediately revert to the childish defensive behaviors had he thought they were dissing him. He seems to operate on a tit for tat mentality. Notice he refuses to yield to CM's seniority and knowledge. His peers write scathing remarks about his performances and still he won't step to second chair. His true character is barely hidden. He has contempt for authority and I don't really think he will be able to hide his petulant smirks and probably taunting tone. One other thing I noticed, it's him that attempts to get kc's giggle going. At one point she was sitting quietly and still but he leans in, smiles, says something that gets a grin. Why would he do this? seems like he would be breathing a sigh of relief that she finally got her act together, but he fearlessly tempts fate. He's a loose canon , I think he'll blow it first with JP.

Mizjay...agree...and hope we're both right!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: May 02, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/
Here’s to Aristarchy
May 1, 2010 · 135 Comments

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: May 02, 2010, 07:58:15 PM »

Cindy Anthony worked for Gentiva Health Services as an administrative nurse, a home healthcare company.   If memory serves, she worked in an office & did not have nursing care interaction with patients with much discussion as to whether she had access to medications (or samples from pharm reps).  I'd be curious for a more concrete answer on this from her co workers & from the horse's mouth.   It could be if the answer is unclear we might hear it during the civil trial in June....O boy! I cannot wait for that!   I fully expect that Cindy & George will make their depositions look like they were on valium, I think they will lose their composure as they always have, not to mention lie their faces off.

Capp...IF Cindy and George do lose the composure and/or lie about stuff...even though this is is a "civil" trial...wouldn't/couldn't they be up for some sort of judicial punishment; i.e., (according to what happens) obstruction of justice or lying under oath?  TIA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: May 02, 2010, 07:59:43 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

thanks trim.....ole marinadebrain is basking in his GLORY.  He WILL NOT allow any of my posts to be published........... Monkey Devil!

looks like he is trying for the BIG TIME

Marinade Dave  // May 1, 2010 at 10:54 pm

katfish – I am still looking for the second interview. Yes, I’m used to it now, but I’ve never been camera shy. Yup, there was a magazine editor following me around that morning, but I am not really at liberty to say anything right now other than it was not People magazine.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: May 02, 2010, 08:06:06 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Hi Monkeys--Thanks for the link, Trim.

One can only wonder what "Aristarchy" means.  Does it mean Aristocracy?  Anarchy?
A couple of days ago I saw a link to a site that said "Wave" rather than "Waive."  I also think the marinade guy thinks a lot more of himself than most others do.  But there seems to be an epidemic of that surrounding this case.   Nice though for Dave to take the heat so Casey can be assured a fair trial.  What an ego. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: May 02, 2010, 08:09:08 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

thanks trim.....ole marinadebrain is basking in his GLORY.  He WILL NOT allow any of my posts to be published........... Monkey Devil!

katfish – I am still looking for the second interview. Yes, I’m used to it now, but I’ve never been camera shy. Yup, there was a magazine editor following me around that morning, but I am not really at liberty to say anything right now other than it was not People magazine.

Hi Sunny--I didn't see your comment before I posted mine. Marinade Dave is an idiot.  Imagine that!  A magazine editor! Sure, Dave.  Marvel Comics?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: May 02, 2010, 08:17:05 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Hi Sunny--I didn't see your comment before I posted mine. Marinade Dave is an idiot.  Imagine that!  A magazine editor! Sure, Dave.  Marvel Comics?

Hi BB....I loved reading yours.....I know how alike we think!!  He LOVES saying HE was responsible for getting JS off the case.....I was reading his comments and nearly fell off the chair laughing.........now he says there are blog who write about nothing except him!  LOL

I have a message for him, but he won't allow any of my posts.............I told him it should NOT be about him............... WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???????????  Now why would he not post that

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: May 02, 2010, 08:21:28 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: May 02, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony’s Body Language Undergoes A Dramatic Change In the Courtroom For The First Time In Two Years
May 1, 2010 - 11 Responses

Thank you, Trimm.

I waded through the article, because I tend to enjoy her messages.

I especially liked this part:

If a jury sees her stoic and mannequin like  the way she appeared today and she appears that way throughout the trial, the jury  will definitely see her as the cold blooded  calculating murderess  the prosecution will paint her to be.

But it is apparent that she has not been reading Scared Monkeys. Her writing is still error-ridden.

LOL-Brandi-I scrutinized it too. lol   This one wasn't quite so painful to read as the last one, but dagnabit---why doesn't she care enough to send the very best ???  Where is the pride in her work? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: May 02, 2010, 08:33:42 PM »

When I became aware of this motion my guess was because the was she was going to be seen by either psychologist or psychiatrist..... I still think that and it looks like RH kinda agrees with that...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103541&page=4
Personally, I think he has a valid point as to any experts that were to visit her. With that said, the only relevant experts that would need to visit her would be experts in the field of psychology.
And she certainly needs to be seen by someone in the field of psychology, along with her mother 

Can you imagine the stress????   The poor psychiatrist/psychologist would need to be hospitalized !!           And then there's George .....
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: May 02, 2010, 08:40:09 PM »

I just saw my neighbors toddler who'll be turning 3 in a cuple months. When I saw him last a few months ago he was getting out a word here and there and mostly yelling; now, he is definitely communicating verbally and is totally understandable--I was shocked at the difference. This made me think of poor little Caylee of course. Kids at that age seem to advance in verbal skills by leaps and bounds.
I believe the minute her child started to verbalize her thoughts, KC knew she had to to come up with a plan of action before her gig was up. It was only a matter of time before CA and GA heard that Caylee was spending the day at home after the grandparents were out of the house, and that there was no Zanny, and the rest of the inumerable lies would come to light. KC couldn't keep drugging Caylee indefinitely, because that too was bound to become apparent eventually. So she had to think of something, anything: maybe she could find on the Internet something in the house that could be used to get rid of Caylee, that could be deemed an accident, maybe stage a kidnapping like on OneTreeHill, SOMETHING! Then came the fight with Cindy on Father's Day. Caution went out the window and KC gave her temper full reign. She already had it semi-planned, so might as well act now. So she did.
For defense dupes that might say KC had no real motive to kill Caylee, that she could have just left her with her grandparents, they don't understand the pathological personality. KC's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it. People were expendable, as long as KC's lies could remain intact, and life continue the way she wanted it. The only real thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwhile was her ability to hoodwink people. This is the same theme for countless people like her born (IMO) with this defective personality. This is the ONLY goal in their worthless lives.

SCATTY~ Agree with your excellent post.  I believe that you hit  it when you said "Kc's life was one big lie, and she would do anything to protect it................The only thing in KC's life that made her feel worthwile was her ability to hood wink people."

That was her strong suit, manipulating and using people. For a person like her, a toddler is impossible to use. Too young to bribe, too old to sedate to sleep for hours and hours, too immature to use as an ally in her schemes etc. Caylee was a problem and she was a rival. In fairy tales there can be only one princess

You both are SO correct - Caylee was telling CA things which she saw and CA was tearing into KC over it. One thing which I have not seen discussed, is................. if Caylee was being drugged with ANY type of drug, (zanex, chloroform, benedyrl, others) as those things start wearing off she would be a nervous wreck and cry a lot. She would have withdrawals because small children can't take a central nervous system depressants and not have them.  

Since CA was a home health care office worker the "drug" closet in that place would have been a treasure chest for KC to get her drugs for Caylee. There were many times that it talked about KC "stopping by" her mother's office.

Many elderly and very ill patients take liquid pain and other meds and the detail men (pharmaceutical salespersons) bring in cases of their drugs and put them in the "detail closet." All of them have things like oxycotin, zanex,liquid demerol, etc. Anyone who has ever worked in a Dr.'s office knows what I am talking about.

By the time LE checked the Anthony's medicine cabinets all of those "samples" would have been LONG GONE.....

Caylee's possible reaction to drugs wearing off reminds me of something removed from Caysee's room.  Anyone else remember????  There was a book about child-rearing with tantrum solutions underlined or highlighted.  Anyone else remember this???????  Maybe this was why.

I remember that---and I thought how strange, as from what we've seen, nobody in that family has control of their tempers, IMO.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: May 02, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »

Deenie, I agree on so many levels to your post above.

First, George & Cindy never were responsible stand up adults themselves, their dysfunction undoubtedly had an impact on their children, not that it excuses Casey or Lee's actions as they became young adults.  Personally, I am far from a sympathizer in that vain, nor ever will be.  I hear those that see the vicious cycle & say "well, what do you expect" and "they dont know any different" and I beg to differ since our society has so many opportunities for individuals to see how decent, responsible people conduct themselves such as schools, church, sports, the world on constant 24/7 news cycles, etc. etc.  In my view if young adults of this generation are no better or worse than their parents then they are choosing to be so.   Even in infancy we ALL sense the difference from right or wrong, similar to a toddler sneaking in the kitchen knowing mommy said "No, you may not have a cookie before dinner" and yet that toddler waits for mommy to turn the corner and grabs the cookie only to hide it behind its back when mommy catches the snatch... baby knew it was wrong to take the cookie.

As some may recall early on in this case, I told everyone here at SM that the very first night Cindy appeared on national TV, instantaneously I said "My God, that woman is lying her face off & is the blonde version of (unfortunately) my mother.   Suffice it to say, while keeping my humility, I am NOTHING like my mother nor will I treat people like she has unprovoked nor am I prone to anti-social behavior as a result of her & my step-father's evilness.   That may sound harsh about a parent but trust me its book worthy true, sad to say.   Instead, it made me strive to rise above it & be a better person.   Did I do it totally alone, actually no my angel on earth "Auntie" and my dear Uncle gave me everything I needed by example along with other influences I noted along the way...I chose to follow in their footsteps instead.   Ya know what, I am FAR from alone in that thought process as there are millions of children that grew up in family turmoil that did not use it as an excuse to be F-ups themselves.

As far as employment is concerned & their perception, it is just another example of them blaming others for their actions as well as refusing to overcome adversity instead of wallowing in it.   What appears clear to most is that they are anticipating living off of blood money, but I hate to burst their bubble but they arent going to make enough even with the few bites they do get to live off of for the rest of their lives.   Yet another example of their foolishness.

If the Anthonys were wise long ago, they would have stayed out of the public eye & supported their monster privately or at least less combatively.   OMG, they cant claim ignorance witnessing how the majority of the public is not buying what Casey nor they have tried to put forward.  Why they took the position to attempt to change the public's view is beyond reason considering they knew something was terribly wrong the entire month Casey was stonewalling them...perfect example Cindy's 7/3 Myspace entry.  Instead with every hostile attempt they have defended her they revealed their lies & willingness to cover up what she did.   I will never get over how they have forsaken Caylee by supporting (in my view) her killer.  I suppose it is their right as parents to still support their daughter but that is not what the public is outraged over in the slightest. 

George & Cindy will never "get it."  You're right they feel entitled even in the midst of their bad acts, they judge others yet they've never done a self-evaluation, and I'm afraid never will.   Neither of them come remotely close to living a life that one would consider worthy of feeling "above" anyone, then again in general I dont feel that anyone has a right to take that pompous attitude.   We all have our positive attributes & flaws, with a few exceptions like the Anthonys...they have no positive attributes.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: May 02, 2010, 08:55:17 PM »

» Christine said: { May 1, 2010 - 12:05:09 }
In the first 18 months that Casey Anthony has been in jail
1) ABC paid $200,000 for media pictures directly to Casey Anthony
2) Depaul Lawyer Andrea Lyon raised $70,000 for her defense
3) One of her lawyers donated $70,000 cash to her personally
That’s $340,000
In that First 18 months the Defense had only taken 8 depos and been before the judge 20 times.
(between July 16 2008 and January 2010.
But in total between the 3 Defense Lawyers
Andrea Lyon has appeared on 20 national Media interviews
Linda Kenney-Badin has appeared on 45 national Media interviews
Jose Baez has appeared on 90 national Media interviews.
Jose Baez has appeared on the over 100 local and Florida Media networks.
255 media interviews by the defense team and now they claim their client indigent. All $340 thousand gone…. No defense witness list… no discovery filed by the defense in 18 months.
The Florida State Atty office has given 0 media interviews and has released 140,000 pages of discovery and a witness list of over 250 people.
The defense team fought and won that there be no gag order on this case. And the fact remains that only $111,000 out of that 340,000 was accounted for IN COURT during the indigent hearing.
So yes…. Pretrial publicity is a factor in the Casey Anthony murder case.
And when the Media pays a suspect in a murder $200,000 it is a likely possibility that the MEDIA and the Defense team are playing a nasty game with the Judicial System.http://www.thehinkymeter.com

I hope it is alright to bring this post from The Hinky Meter but it has some interesting things and a good comment also.

Oh yeah ... this is excellent.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: May 02, 2010, 08:55:34 PM »

Capp...IF Cindy and George do lose the composure and/or lie about stuff...even though this is is a "civil" trial...wouldn't/couldn't they be up for some sort of judicial punishment; i.e., (according to what happens) obstruction of justice or lying under oath?  TIA

Yes, perjury & they are still not out of the woods for being charged with obstruction of justice (criminal case).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.