April 19, 2024, 09:45:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290222 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #740 on: May 03, 2010, 02:36:18 AM »

I see this face

and it makes my heart and mind churn.  This was never meant to be Caylee's life.

This is a photo of my Baby -same age within Months

Every time I see my Daughter I think of Caylee - for many reasons. Even though my Daughter today is 19 - she is my precious baby and I would die for her - no question's asked.
I think of Caylee and she " All by herself " owns a piece of me. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XTeHEWBJUfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XTeHEWBJUfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 03, 2010, 02:58:36 AM »

I often think of Why we do what we do - within Caylee's cage.

We have to admit that We will not be the defining - of the outcome of Caylee's Justice.
We are not given a wage, nor a paycheck for all our countless hours of input. We are not the Judge nor jury of Casey.
I think Why at times .. Why are we subjecting ourselves to this puzzle with a million pieces. 

And then I go back to You and others here.  Its not about the pieces or the hours or the frustrations  - its not about Being Right or Wrong. Its not about being " smarter" "wiser" or anything of the sort.
Its all about Caylee.   And You Capp have been a gift of mindful Glue within Caylee's Cage since You signed into SM.  You came aboard just a few wks after I did on SM. I remember when you were first here on SM. Was end of July/Aug of 2008 within.
I thought in the beginning you were a whipper snapper with your thoughts - Not then did I understand your background or your integrity. 
I just wanted you to know that " Your Works and Efforts " are indeed noticed and appreciated.  I look to you for answers.
Your always straight up - and concise. 
Just like a shot of  Hot Cappuccino.

I thank you and respect you
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Awwws...I will attempt to type with moist eyes and a full heart.   Deenie, we are all crusaders for Caylee & victims but in the process we have been blessed with being amongst people we now call friends.   You my sweet friend equally have graced these pages with insight & a warm heart.   I cannot thank everyone individually or this post would be record breaking even for me  but there isnt a day that goes by that I dont appreciate each and everyone of you.  You are so right, we all have something to contribute but what bonds us together even when we differ is that we all care & can bring our vast life experiences with us to help us understand & cope with these extremely tragic cases.     I had to chuckle when you noted my...hmm let's say spiritedness but I humbly admit it stems from a deep passion & at times anger when I see the same horror repeating all too often, hey Im a Jersey born little spitfire with a fiery Italian flare so I guess that oozes in my posts at times...on a good day my husband might even say you guys are fortunate that you're not hearing me versus reading & Cindy Anthony should count herself extremely lucky that I do not live in Orlando LOL

Before I get too sappy, I'll end by saying the feeling is mutual tenfold.   Thank you so very much for such beautiful words, I will treasure them.  Your family is most fortunate Deenie, because you are a true blue good soul, an angel on earth.

Monkey Huggs to everyone, cyas later this morning.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #742 on: May 03, 2010, 03:06:48 AM »

I often think of Why we do what we do - within Caylee's cage.

We have to admit that We will not be the defining - of the outcome of Caylee's Justice.
We are not given a wage, nor a paycheck for all our countless hours of input. We are not the Judge nor jury of Casey.
I think Why at times .. Why are we subjecting ourselves to this puzzle with a million pieces. 

And then I go back to You and others here.  Its not about the pieces or the hours or the frustrations  - its not about Being Right or Wrong. Its not about being " smarter" "wiser" or anything of the sort.
Its all about Caylee.   And You Capp have been a gift of mindful Glue within Caylee's Cage since You signed into SM.  You came aboard just a few wks after I did on SM. I remember when you were first here on SM. Was end of July/Aug of 2008 within.
I thought in the beginning you were a whipper snapper with your thoughts - Not then did I understand your background or your integrity. 
I just wanted you to know that " Your Works and Efforts " are indeed noticed and appreciated.  I look to you for answers.
Your always straight up - and concise. 
Just like a shot of  Hot Cappuccino.

I thank you and respect you
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Awwws...I will attempt to type with moist eyes and a full heart.   Deenie, we are all crusaders for Caylee & victims but in the process we have been blessed with being amongst people we now call friends.   You my sweet friend equally have graced these pages with insight & a warm heart.   I cannot thank everyone individually or this post would be record breaking even for me  but there isnt a day that goes by that I dont appreciate each and everyone of you.  You are so right, we all have something to contribute but what bonds us together even when we differ is that we all care & can bring our vast life experiences with us to help us understand & cope with these extremely tragic cases.     I had to chuckle when you noted my...hmm let's say spiritedness but I humbly admit it stems from a deep passion & at times anger when I see the same horror repeating all too often, hey Im a Jersey born little spitfire with a fiery Italian flare so I guess that oozes in my posts at times...on a good day my husband might even say you guys are fortunate that you're not hearing me versus reading & Cindy Anthony should count herself extremely lucky that I do not live in Orlando LOL

Before I get too sappy, I'll end by saying the feeling is mutual tenfold.   Thank you so very much for such beautiful words, I will treasure them.  Your family is most fortunate Deenie, because you are a true blue good soul, an angel on earth.

Monkey Huggs to everyone, cyas later this morning.
If only you could have a one on one with Cindy  Cappy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: May 03, 2010, 03:08:40 AM »

Yea, her mother needs a muzzle, straight jacket & Haledol, I doubt many would disagree with that....fo shur!   

All that girl needs it a jail cell to rot in for the rest of her life, but yes no doubt the defense will be sending in their hired hands to give an opposing view of the battery of tests she underwent when first incarcerated and continued visits while in jail (which are sealed).   I think it is important to remember that Casey does not have medical records that indicate any prior diagnoses, no record whatsoever of psychiatric care or mental health counseling of which I am sure her school records were already looked at.   A claim from Casey that she thought to seek help, does not a history make.  Her parents (mainly Cindy) emphatically denied that she had any mental health history (one example being Cindy Anthony's FBI interview).   The point being, the defense can try to put forward whatever they wish but if there is no record of it - it doesnt necessarily make it so.   I'm almost willing to bet that the psychiatrists that conducted tests & analyzed Casey will state that she is a narcissistic sociopath, maybe a prognosis of borderline personality disorder neither of which should make an impact with a jury on her guilt nor probably a consideration in sentencing.   While she may have an anti-social personality disorder, it makes little to no difference being that she knew the difference between right & wrong as well as went thru great lengths to conceal her actions.  IMHO, what will resonate with the jury more is that this is a very self-absorbed girl whom harbored jealousy & rage toward anyone that tried to stop her from doing what she wanted to do.  I do believe that it will be equally evident that Casey killed Caylee to spite her mother, the person she was most embattled with in life & held a relationship with Caylee that Casey despised.  If they are going with the abuse excuse, all they have are Casey's claims & what her friends may have repeated she told them....whoopie, that and a claim will just get her more jail nachos.  Additionally, her prior criminal history (conviction) and reported thefts (grandma, etc) will work against her as being a sympathetic lamb that may have killed because she was abused (keep in mind she picked an innocent defenseless baby as opposed to her abusers).  I'm also reminded that after a long drawn out defense by Leslie Abramson for the Menedez brothers even with the aid of a medical history she failed to get the Menedez Brothers acquitted while tried together (locked jury), in fact they were retried with separate trials (non televised) and they were both convicted of first degree murder as well as conspiracy to commit murder receiving life sentences, so the only thing they were spared was the death penalty.   The jury later reported that the abuse defense was not a factor in their deliberations but they collectively rejected the death penalty because neither brother had a felony record or a history of violence.

I agree with you, Capp, in re to all you've said above. 

Am thinking with Casey having no records of previous mental health care, that could be used in different ways, both for and/or against her. 

The defense could use 'no records' to point to the lack of appropriate care by adults in her life during the childhood/teenage years.  If Casey does (for example) receive any diagnosis during the trial from a psychologist doing testing on her etc, most if not all are likely to have roots in her early years.  I can see Casey & scream-team tossing the A's under the bus for *not* getting her into therapy at the first sign of problems way back. 

I am a retired LCSW and just someone who is online, not local, and in no way making any kind of official diagnosis, of course.  Just want to add that as a disclaimer of sorts for the posts that I make which include my impression of what Casey's diagnosis may be.   

My impression is that Casey is the daughter of a narcissistic borderline mother.  As a result of being raised by Cindy, am thinking that Casey psychologically barely survived her child/teen years.  I honestly would be interested in looking further up the generational tree to see why/how Cindy turned out the way she did.  Cindy and Casey seem to share many if not most of the narcissistic and borderline traits.  Casey lived that life with Cindy, picking up not so marvelous attitudes etc all along the way.  The apple didn't fall far from that tree.  IMO.

And in fact, I see Casey as being a malignant narcissistic borderline, worse even than Cindy. 
Malignant narcissism includes a sadistic element, creating, in essence, a sadistic psychopath.
(For further info below, I'll just add here that altho a psychopath has antisocial personality traits, that doesn't mean someone with antisocial personality is the same as being a psychopath.)   

I said that to say this.  I do think that Casey is a malignant narcissist, along with having borderline personality, and antisocial personality.  A person diagnosed with antisocial personality is also refered to as a sociopath.  IMO, Casey gets the double whammy, being a psychopath (malignant narcissism) and a sociopath (antisocial personality) at the same time.  IMO. 

Still and all tho, all of these personality disorders are rooted deeply in childhood.  From what I posted earlier, one can hopefully see how Casey likely became a malignant narcissistic borderline.  Thanks to mama, Casey learned her life lessons well.  Also deeply rooted in childhood are the beginnings of antisocial personality, which is conduct disorder.  A child by the age of 10 yo, showing signs of conduct disorder, *if left untreated*, typically becomes an adult with antisocial personality disorder. 

Of all we've seen and read on Casey, my impression is that she 'very likely' had conduct disorder and oppositional defiant disorder as a child/teen.  These two things very often go hand in hand, yet children can experience one without the other.  As defiant as Casey is today, am thinking she did experience both.  These type of problems in her childhood/teen years are hinted at by George, as well as by Cindy's mother and brother.   

So what does it all mean?  Means, IMO, that Casey will likely be diagnosed with being a psychopathic, sociopathic, borderline.  There is NO clinical therapy or treatment that will work for a psychopath, none.  Sometimes clinical therapy or treatment can benefit some sociopaths, as well as some borderlines, yet it's typically a long and hard process. 

Have posted all the above to say that since all the personality disorders are deeply rooted in childhood, I really do believe that the defense will attempt to blame everything on the A's evidently not having recognized the need (or been willing etc) to get Casey into therapy at the first sign of trouble.   Some of those problems likely would still have continued on into her adult life even WITH intense therapy with a skilled clinician.  However, there's a good chance that with that therapy, Casey would not have turned out to be quite as bad off as she seems.  I betcha the defense will run with this, with Casey having 'no records' of therapy to speak of.  If I were the defense, I probably would at the very least, try for it.   

Do I think that even if her scream-team tries it, will it affect the outcome of the trial??  Nope. 
Altho I do think that the A's *ought* to be held accountable for their seeming lack of action on Casey's behalf wayyyyyyyyyy the he77 back when it *might* have begun to help make a change in her future.  Too late now, for some of it.  Yet their feet need to be held to the fire as well, IMO.  And that's in addition to all the rest of the charges I feel the A's *ought* to be held accountable for.  The ought not, IMO, get away with doing nuttin.. absolutely nuttin.. for Casey, including allowing what she had become to be alone one tiny second with precious Caylee.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: May 03, 2010, 03:09:23 AM »

Wow that got long!!!  I'm so sorry.   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #745 on: May 03, 2010, 03:14:49 AM »

Wkys no sorry - Your a Monkey. We roll 24/7 - this is our " sanity zone" SM

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: May 03, 2010, 03:18:19 AM »

Wkys no sorry - Your a Monkey. We roll 24/7 - this is our " sanity zone" SM

Thanks Deenie!  And yes, our 'sanity zone', thank goodness for SM!   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #747 on: May 03, 2010, 03:26:33 AM »

I think we are all at the point - that this is soon coming to a " Answer" even if it is a year away - its coming and its " unknown" no promises no rude awakening no nothing - Its a wide open ??
and its frustrating and emotional.
We are all feeling it Wyks .. its been a grand slam in the last days ~ with no Ball in sight and NO one to catch it. No worries "your not alone" It is felt by all - this feeling of 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #748 on: May 03, 2010, 04:14:57 AM »

I have to add to thoughts of " Why" someone becomes Casey as Casey ...... gag
If it was truly based upon environment " her childhood" her upbringing - that it was her reasons to become  a cold calculated teen, thief, no conscience what so ever, nothing can stop me, I can call my out my Father and Mother - say whatever comes out of my 4 letter mouth - for years on end. I have no recognizance. MY Payback to them is " I will NOT graduate from High School - ( I sure showed them) .. DAMN I am good * Casey. 

That is not behavior of " One who gets Life "  in the first place. If one " gets it" ( not growing up in Beaver Cleaver house)  they will survive anything within their environment with options of escape. It becomes a Job to do whatever it takes to leave and GROW and MOVE AWAY and separate themselves as they are able to - They won't stay and continue to stir and sit in the fire.  Kid's can't handle that sh*t - if they are mindful and have their head square - Priority is Self Preservation and being Self sufficient - No matter how long it takes-  Getting OUT is fought for and made.  Elder teens do not sit and stir within - NO. I know because I was that kid.  I did everything in my power to work jobs - gain money, bank it - I had 2 part-time jobs in 11th grade -  I was never home. I went to High School crack ass Dawn and worked till Dark - sometimes after 2 am on Fri/Sat nights.  Why ? because I had to. For Me. 
That is what Casey has never had EVER in her life - She has never felt within herself " That Fight" to Fight for her Own Self. She has no Identity - She has no sense of Self. As self centered and selfish she appears - She would not recognize her SELF if it stared her Eye to Eye in a mirror. She has created this " Beautiful Life Lie" of being Six years old the Prize of MOM and DAD ~ yet wants to be free wielding stealing them blind, running wild without any rules of society " Shut the F up MOM/DAD ... That is not environment - that is Casey her jacked up sense of Self. She is not a HOPE Sykes. She has conditioned her own self through the years with everyone. She masquerades and flip switches like a Chameleon. Where ever she is ..even if its out of her comfort zone - She will " Fit" in.

Mental Illness  No, Family upbringing No, Do I believe some ppl are born evil - yes. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #749 on: May 03, 2010, 05:15:28 AM »

Charles Manson " himself" has never been truly diagnosed " Mentally Ill" yet had a childhood  " No one would want to repeat" ..
 Charles on file: http://serialkillers666.tripod.com/id15.html
Another site that offers up HOW they became - http://mondovista.com/sociopathx.html
They being: The Virginia Tech Shooter, Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer 
Snipped: Psychiatrists tell us that these people are different from the rest of us. They are called sociopaths, or antisocial personalities.  The American Psychiatric Association defines a sociopath as follows:
    Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

You don't say, slapping myself  ... sounds like Casey Anthony.
more from the following site:

1. Since the age of fifteen there has been a disregard for and violation of the right's of others, those right's considered normal by the local culture, as indicated by at least three of the following:

* A. Repeated acts that could lead to arrest.
    * B. Conning for pleasure or profit, repeated lying, or the use of aliases.
    * C. Failure to plan ahead or being impulsive.
    * D. Repeated assaults on others.
    * E. Reckless when it comes to their or others safety.
    * F. Poor work behavior or failure to honor financial obligations.
    * G. Rationalizing the pain they inflict on others.

Not too shabby of an article ..  Draws my attention again to one thought
" Evil" no remorse, no sense of action or acknowledgment.
I wonder how many of Casey's " Pets" actually died of natural causes - the ones she laid to rest .. in the woods. That would be to me questions to ask within the trial. Kiomarie is witness - she is the one who said " Casey would bury her pets " with the same process each time " in the woods. How many Pets did she have that Died in such a short time -that it was a Known process by Kiomarie - how Casey buried them ?
That's disturbing all within itself - sigh and ughh .. no words.

I still believe she is as plain as day - Evil. She truly is not that dimensional -
People who are Evil have no friends - They/Evil survive off of reactions of their actions trying to get closer to those they can manipulate - the  ones who remember and got away "The Innocent " - they will always have that moment of time stuck in their brain ~ it may be a feeling, it may be an emotion, It may be a slighted memory ...when though its thought of or triggered - Not a good scene. Forever it is within. Scary, buried, Mixed. Yet all is targeted back to One source - One being. Casey could be just that to many " unknown" from her upbringing in Ohio or school age ... prior to High School.  All I think is - She is not mentally ill nor challanged due to her upbringing. 

She is notorious yes for being herself, and she Loves it all the same - that is definition: Evil. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #750 on: May 03, 2010, 07:27:37 AM »

Well, sometimes in order to be truly insightful, one has to expound. Your post was just long enough to be truly insightful...and very informative. Thanks!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: May 03, 2010, 07:30:50 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d2-Casey-Anthony-latest-news-Trial-for-mom-accused-of-murder-may-last-7-weeks-jury-may-be-sequestered
Casey Anthony latest news: Trial for mom accused of murder may last 7 weeks, jury may be sequestered
May 2, 4:12 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: May 03, 2010, 07:32:59 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2010/05/03/casey-anthony-trial-could-last-7-weeks.htm
Casey Anthony Trial Could Last 7 Weeks
Monday May 3, 2010
The jury eventually chosen to hear the murder case against Casey Anthony may be sequestered for up to seven weeks, according to the new judge assigned to the case. Judge Belvin Perry also said the start of the trial for the murder of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will not be delayed from its scheduled May 9, 2011 date.

Judge Perry recently replaced Judge Stan Strickland, who recused himself at the request of Anthony's defense attorneys.

Judge Perry is still considering the defense request to move the trial outside of the Orlando area, but he said potential jurors should expect to be sequestered for four to seven weeks. Perry said he was not convinced that moving the trial to a different venue would make any difference in terms of pre-trial publicity.

Judge Perry took over the Anthony case after Judge Strickland granted a defense motion asking that he recuse himself. The defense said that comments Strickland made to a blogger displayed prejudiced against Casey Anthony.
Judge, Attorney Step Down

Denying any wrongdoing, Strickland decided to step down because the defense "likely would allege bias" each time he made a ruling in the case.

Meanwhile, one of Anthony's defense attorneys also removed himself from the case after being accused of misappropriating $145,000 of client funds in California. Todd Mancuso told the Florida court that he was on "involuntary inactive status" and has entered an alternative discipline program in California.

Mancuso was accused of mishandling trust accounts and misusing client funds. He blamed the mistakes on his staff members and said he was distracted at the time by his brother's death.

Casey Anthony is still being represented by Jose Baez, Cheney Mason and two other out-of-state attorneys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: May 03, 2010, 08:49:34 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
05/06/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
Justice Commission Budget Hearing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 03, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
NBC Today Show
May 2, 2010 · 68 Comments         Rolling Eyes

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: May 03, 2010, 09:49:46 AM »

NBC Today Show

GMAFB and STFU were my 1st thoughts when I read your post trimm.......oh and ZIP IT!!!!!!

I read this statement of MD's in a recent article posted on his blog....it proves he THINKS this case is all about him!

"I got a phone call from a TRUE friend earlier today. She wanted to know how I handle the few blogs that are so overtly tormented by my existence that they have forgotten what this is all about. Easy, I said. The more preoccupied they are with me, the less time they spend thinking about and discussing the victim, Caylee, and the defendant, Casey, not to mention George and Cindy."

This is about CAYLEE, marinadebrain, NOT YOU!!!!!

MD needs professional help......IMO

I apologize Klaas, I refuse to post the link to his blog.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 03, 2010, 10:53:01 AM »

» Christine said: { May 1, 2010 - 12:05:09 }
In the first 18 months that Casey Anthony has been in jail
1) ABC paid $200,000 for media pictures directly to Casey Anthony
2) Depaul Lawyer Andrea Lyon raised $70,000 for her defense
3) One of her lawyers donated $70,000 cash to her personally
That’s $340,000
In that First 18 months the Defense had only taken 8 depos and been before the judge 20 times.
(between July 16 2008 and January 2010.
But in total between the 3 Defense Lawyers
Andrea Lyon has appeared on 20 national Media interviews
Linda Kenney-Badin has appeared on 45 national Media interviews
Jose Baez has appeared on 90 national Media interviews.
Jose Baez has appeared on the over 100 local and Florida Media networks.
255 media interviews by the defense team and now they claim their client indigent. All $340 thousand gone…. No defense witness list… no discovery filed by the defense in 18 months.
The Florida State Atty office has given 0 media interviews and has released 140,000 pages of discovery and a witness list of over 250 people.
The defense team fought and won that there be no gag order on this case. And the fact remains that only $111,000 out of that 340,000 was accounted for IN COURT during the indigent hearing.
So yes…. Pretrial publicity is a factor in the Casey Anthony murder case.
And when the Media pays a suspect in a murder $200,000 it is a likely possibility that the MEDIA and the Defense team are playing a nasty game with the Judicial System.http://www.thehinkymeter.com

I hope it is alright to bring this post from The Hinky Meter but it has some interesting things and a good comment also.

Morning Monks and thanks mizjay for bringing this over....interesting statistics!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 03, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-True-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d1-C
Casey Anthony 2.0: a new judge to save--or wave--her life?
May 1, 11:20 AMTrue Crime ExaminerIvy Bigbee

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony Jail Visitation-Last Look?
Sunday May 2,2010

thanks trim......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 03, 2010, 11:26:25 AM »

NBC Today Show

GMAFB and STFU were my 1st thoughts when I read your post trimm.......oh and ZIP IT!!!!!!

I read this statement of MD's in a recent article posted on his blog....it proves he THINKS this case is all about him!

"I got a phone call from a TRUE friend earlier today. She wanted to know how I handle the few blogs that are so overtly tormented by my existence that they have forgotten what this is all about. Easy, I said. The more preoccupied they are with me, the less time they spend thinking about and discussing the victim, Caylee, and the defendant, Casey, not to mention George and Cindy."

seeme, I understand your refusal!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: May 03, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »

NBC Today Show

seeme, I understand your refusal!   

It is beyond belief how ignorant this guy is.I told hubby this morning I wasn't going to read anymore of this chit.
Seeme,I am with you.This is one link I will not link anymore.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.