April 25, 2024, 08:18:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290465 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: May 03, 2010, 11:52:33 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
NBC Today Show
May 2, 2010 · 68 Comments         Rolling Eyes

GMAFB and STFU were my 1st thoughts when I read your post trimm.......oh and ZIP IT!!!!!!

I read this statement of MD's in a recent article posted on his blog....it proves he THINKS this case is all about him!

"I got a phone call from a TRUE friend earlier today. She wanted to know how I handle the few blogs that are so overtly tormented by my existence that they have forgotten what this is all about. Easy, I said. The more preoccupied they are with me, the less time they spend thinking about and discussing the victim, Caylee, and the defendant, Casey, not to mention George and Cindy."

This is about CAYLEE, marinadebrain, NOT YOU!!!!!

MD needs professional help......IMO

I apologize Klaas, I refuse to post the link to his blog.

seeme, I understand your refusal!   

It is beyond belief how ignorant this guy is.I told hubby this morning I wasn't going to read anymore of this chit.
Seeme,I am with you.This is one link I will not link anymore.   

Yep to all of you !      There's no way to discuss the "victim, Caylee" without discussing how she became a victim and who caused her to die. He's so bassackwards and irritating that I personally don't know how anyone reads his blog. His 15 minutes of fame should have been up about 2 weeks ago but unfortunately it's not and in his marinaded, over saturated brain he will always be a celebrity. I wish he'd just take his hankie and run home to mama and daddy...oh, yeah, I forgot he already has. (sorry, just couldn't hold it back)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 03, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »

NBC Today Show

GMAFB and STFU were my 1st thoughts when I read your post trimm.......oh and ZIP IT!!!!!!

I read this statement of MD's in a recent article posted on his blog....it proves he THINKS this case is all about him!

"I got a phone call from a TRUE friend earlier today. She wanted to know how I handle the few blogs that are so overtly tormented by my existence that they have forgotten what this is all about. Easy, I said. The more preoccupied they are with me, the less time they spend thinking about and discussing the victim, Caylee, and the defendant, Casey, not to mention George and Cindy."

seeme, I understand your refusal!   

It is beyond belief how ignorant this guy is.I told hubby this morning I wasn't going to read anymore of this chit.
Seeme,I am with you.This is one link I will not link anymore.   

Yep to all of you !      There's no way to discuss the "victim, Caylee" without discussing how she became a victim and who caused her to die. He's so bassackwards and irritating that I personally don't know how anyone reads his blog. His 15 minutes of fame should have been up about 2 weeks ago but unfortunately it's not and in his marinaded, over saturated brain he will always be a celebrity. I wish he'd just take his hankie and run home to mama and daddy...oh, yeah, I forgot he already has. (sorry, just couldn't hold it back)

LOL.....and I am sending you a big YEP too.....

this is a portion of one of his comments......

The problem with the people on those simplistic blogs that gave up on Caylee and focus on me is that they keep saying they have less respect for me now. Well, those hollow shells of human waste never liked me to begin with. How do their insults change anything? One just came and threatened me again. This one is going to AOL.

first of all who does He think gave up on Caylee EXCEPT HIM...it is not and never has been about Caylee............it has always been a bout him...Caylee was just a vessel for him to sail to his imaginary glory on........GET OVER IT!!

and who in the hell gets supposed death threats and doesnt' report them to the police?  perhaps some who has just enough smarts to know not to make a false police report.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 03, 2010, 12:39:47 PM »

NBC Today Show

What you said with a message to Dave from me:   I guess we now know why he was kissing up to the Anthonys & Jim all along, for his  "It’s only a 2-minute segment and I’m mentioned briefly, but it’s something."    Yes, Dave you are indeed a minute man!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: May 03, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
Civil Case Docket
05-04-2010 Pre-Trial Civil (1:30 PM)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #764 on: May 03, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »

Civil Case Docket
Tomorrow? 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #765 on: May 03, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »

NBC Today Show
I will never ever read at his site again, he makes me sick. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: May 03, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »

Should be interesting. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 03, 2010, 02:06:20 PM »

AH HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/36538052/04292010-Motion-To-Seal-Jail-Visiting-Log-Records

WHEREFORE, the Defendant prays this Court enter its Order directing the administration of the Orange County Jail to ensure the confidentiality of all records of whatever description including, but not limited to, sign-in logs regarding contact or visits from any persons with the Defendant herein.

We may have been looking at this incorrectly or not in it's entirity.......I thought a lot about this and ran this by my attorney friend, who agrees that my thoughts are certainly a good reason for them wants to get things sealed/not released.... I was thinking perhaps this motion is to get around the release of the visitation videos. The State had no position on this because THEY will know who is visiting.........So,  who would the DUHFENCE NOT WANT KNOWN WAS VISITING?  the A's? Just a thought because the motion makes no sense to me.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: May 03, 2010, 02:07:20 PM »

Civil Case Docket

Thanks trim, has anyone heard anything about coverage for it??

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 03, 2010, 02:10:59 PM »

Civil Case Docket

I hope so.Here is some more stuff.
05/03/2010 Order Setting Motion Hearings
05/03/2010 Order Regarding Deposition Schedule
05/06/2010 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Justice Commission Budget Hearing
05/10/2010 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Motions
05/11/2010 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Pending Motions on Death Penalty

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 03, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »

Thanks Sunny.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 03, 2010, 02:17:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deposition-schedule-20100503,0,3415724.story
Quantcast
Home  > Your Local News  > Breaking News
Judge sets tough new schedule for attorneys
 By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

1:23 p.m. EDT, May 3, 2010
The judge in the Casey Anthony murder case has set a new deadline for attorneys.

He is giving them two-and-a-half weeks to file a detailed deposition schedule.

That's a huge undertaking. It means that by May 17, attorneys must contact more than 50 witnesses and schedule them for sessions during which they'll be questioned – sometimes very sharply - under oath about the case.

Anthony, 24, is charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in 2008. The state is seeking the death penalty.

The order is from Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr., who took charge of the case two weeks ago.

He signed it Friday. It is another signal that he intends to move the case forward aggressively.

At a hearing Friday, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick told the judge that the state has listed 250 witnesses. She predicted that defense attorneys would want to depose about 90.

Defense attorney Jose Baez said they had finished only 36.

That leaves more than 50 yet to do.

At the hearing, and in Friday's order, the judge said he'd help attorneys with uncooperative witnesses by issuing orders, requiring them to come to court or be held in contempt. He also said he'd use deputies to haul them in, if need be.

In another order Friday, the judge spelled out the start times of a series of hearings this and next week.
On Thursday, he'll hold a hearing about defense public spending in the case.

In March, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, the judge handling the case at the time, concluded that Anthony is now indigent, and, thus, the public should cover her defense costs, minus attorney fees.

Thursday's hearing could be the first time defense attorneys disclose just how much money they expect to spend.

They will talk about what experts they've hired, how much they charge per hour and how many hours they're expected to work. There'll also be talk about other expenses, such as travel.

Next week, on Monday and Tuesday, Perry will listen to attorneys argue a variety of motions.

On Monday, that will include a defense request that the case by tried by jurors from another county; an attack on physical evidence gathered by the state; whether jurors should be allowed to view party photos of Anthony and whether they should hear allegations of domestic violence against the former county employee who discovered the victim's body.

Tuesday will be dedicated to defense motions attacking Florida's death penalty.

Hearings both days start at 9 a.m.

Rene Stutzman can be reached at rstutzman@orlandosentinel.com or 407-650-6394.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #772 on: May 03, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »

Civil Case Docket

05/06/2010 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Justice Commission Budget Hearing
05/11/2010 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR) Pending Motions on Death Penalty
Thanks, 6:00 am my time, oh well will miss part of it, but will catch up here    I'm really more interested at this point in time with the pre trial hearing on the civil case, now that is going to be something 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 03, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23434501/detail.html
Judge Orders Hearings In Casey Anthony Case
Posted: 1:10 pm EDT May 3, 2010Updated: 1:26 pm EDT May 3, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained two orders from Judge Belvin Perry Monday in the case against Casey Anthony. In one, he orders three more hearings (read it) and the other order is regarding a deposition schedule (read it).

The first hearing that Judge Perry ordered is scheduled for May 6 at 9:00am, which will address the budget.
Hearing on Motion  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23433990/detail.html
Deposition Schedule  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23434131/detail.html
The second hearing is on May 10 at 9:00am. The court will hear any pending motions. The defense is ordered to provide the court with a list of motions identifying those that will require the presentation of witness testimony or other evidence.

A hearing is also scheduled on May 11 at 9:00am, where the court will hear any pending motions related to the death penalty.

In the order regarding the deposition schedule, both sides must submit a schedule by May 17 with names and addresses of witnesses to be deposed on each date.

Meanwhile, attorneys will return to court for a hearing in the civil case against Casey Anthony Tuesday on the defamation lawsuit filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She claims her reputation was ruined when Casey said a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez took Caylee Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: May 03, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/36538052/04292010-Motion-To-Seal-Jail-Visiting-Log-Records

WHEREFORE, the Defendant prays this Court enter its Order directing the administration of the Orange County Jail to ensure the confidentiality of all records of whatever description including, but not limited to, sign-in logs regarding contact or visits from any persons with the Defendant herein.

We may have been looking at this incorrectly or not in it's entirity.......I thought a lot about this and ran this by my attorney friend, who agrees that my thoughts are certainly a good reason for them wants to get things sealed/not released.... I was thinking perhaps this motion is to get around the release of the visitation videos. The State had no position on this because THEY will know who is visiting.........So,  who would the DUHFENCE NOT WANT KNOWN WAS VISITING?  the A's? Just a thought because the motion makes no sense to me.
Nothing they ask for is ever as clear as it should be. Now if it's the A's they don't want the public to see that only makes sense if they're certain that neither the A's or KC could keep it under control and not inadvertantly blurt things out or be obvious in trying to be sneaky and get stories straight or KC dissolving into  she-devil or whatever. But the prosecution could still see them, right? In fact it would bolster their incessant lovey babble fest that they all try to foist on the world that KC and parents just wuv each other to death.
If they're wanting to launch an entirely new slant to her defense, the mental one, and want to bring in various professionals to evaluate and help her manifest proper symptoms for a particular mental issue then that makes sense. With as many minds and ppl. ( in the public, like us ) able to figure what angle they're going to attempt to explain her "break with reality" actions then I can see why they're trying this. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 03, 2010, 02:36:47 PM »

Civil Case Docket

Thanks, 6:00 am my time, oh well will miss part of it, but will catch up here    I'm really more interested at this point in time with the pre trial hearing on the civil case, now that is going to be something 

I sure hope when the JAC hearing comes up that they send a person to court instead of that stupid skype. I can't hear that muddled mess and it seems like they can't either!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 03, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »

We may have been looking at this incorrectly or not in it's entirety.......I thought a lot about this and ran this by my attorney friend, who agrees that my thoughts are certainly a good reason for them wants to get things sealed/not released.... I was thinking perhaps this motion is to get around the release of the visitation videos. The State had no position on this because THEY will know who is visiting.........So,  who would the DUHFENCE NOT WANT KNOWN WAS VISITING?  the A's? Just a thought because the motion makes no sense to me.
Nothing they ask for is ever as clear as it should be. Now if it's the A's they don't want the public to see that only makes sense if they're certain that neither the A's or KC could keep it under control and not inadvertently blurt things out or be obvious in trying to be sneaky and get stories straight or KC dissolving into  she-devil or whatever. But the prosecution could still see them, right? In fact it would bolster their incessant lovey babble fest that they all try to foist on the world that KC and parents just wuv each other to death.
If they're wanting to launch an entirely new slant to her defense, the mental one, and want to bring in various professionals to evaluate and help her manifest proper symptoms for a particular mental issue then that makes sense. With as many minds and ppl. ( in the public, like us ) able to figure what angle they're going to attempt to explain her "break with reality" actions then I can see why they're trying this. 

or the A's have been enlisted to try to get her to take a plea deal? and they don't want that known to the general public......

or.....they need to keep throwing out chit to keep the general public interested in this case because they love/need/crave the publicity.....BOZO thinks this case is going to make him the most famous Hispanic attorney in history and Mason wants this to be his last big hurrah!!  After all his last big client Nelson Serrano was sentenced to die in 07

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 03, 2010, 03:06:38 PM »

Civil Case Docket

I sure hope when the JAC hearing comes up that they send a person to court instead of that stupid skype. I can't hear that muddled mess and it seems like they can't either!

me too..........that sucked!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 03, 2010, 03:29:35 PM »

Nothing they ask for is ever as clear as it should be. Now if it's the A's they don't want the public to see that only makes sense if they're certain that neither the A's or KC could keep it under control and not inadvertantly blurt things out or be obvious in trying to be sneaky and get stories straight or KC dissolving into  she-devil or whatever. But the prosecution could still see them, right? In fact it would bolster their incessant lovey babble fest that they all try to foist on the world that KC and parents just wuv each other to death.

They want to hide something, just not sure what it is yet.
It is expected that she will be examined by all kinds of Psych people, there's no secret in that- probably a Sexual abuse specialist too,  but we wouldn't expect otherwise. What defense strategy would they be divulging by our knowing that  Pschologists, Psychiatrists and Neurologists were visiting..... ? Big deal.
They are just trying to circumvent the Sunshine Laws again, we have the right to this information and I hope the Judge will not give in to them.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: May 03, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »

We may have been looking at this incorrectly or not in it's entirety.......I thought a lot about this and ran this by my attorney friend, who agrees that my thoughts are certainly a good reason for them wants to get things sealed/not released.... I was thinking perhaps this motion is to get around the release of the visitation videos. The State had no position on this because THEY will know who is visiting.........So,  who would the DUHFENCE NOT WANT KNOWN WAS VISITING?  the A's? Just a thought because the motion makes no sense to me.
Nothing they ask for is ever as clear as it should be. Now if it's the A's they don't want the public to see that only makes sense if they're certain that neither the A's or KC could keep it under control and not inadvertently blurt things out or be obvious in trying to be sneaky and get stories straight or KC dissolving into  she-devil or whatever. But the prosecution could still see them, right? In fact it would bolster their incessant lovey babble fest that they all try to foist on the world that KC and parents just wuv each other to death.

or the A's have been enlisted to try to get her to take a plea deal? and they don't want that known to the general public......

or.....they need to keep throwing out chit to keep the general public interested in this case because they love/need/crave the publicity.....BOZO thinks this case is going to make him the most famous Hispanic attorney in history and Mason wants this to be his last big hurrah!!  After all his last big client Nelson Serrano was sentenced to die in 07

It is doubtful the defense will succeed with something this broad, nor do I think that CJBP will reverse a previous order (appeal concerns) i.e. the Anthonys previous request.   Generally, judges will not make exception to change jail standard operating procedures, especially concerning security & monitoring for one defendant, regardless wide coverage of the case.   If anything they may be granted that professionals that may testify for the defense on their evaluations & expertise will be sealed, but yes the prosecution will receive same under the rules of discovery.

I doubt the defense is attempting to use the Anthonys to get Casey to plea.   I do not see Cindy caving to encourage her monster to serve 25 or more years in jail for something she insists she didn't do, this family is fighting because they got caught & they don't want to face the shame of being judicially found guilty of murder, conspiracy after the fact nor have it affirmed that this family are the lowest form of life.     However, the defense may be hoping for a confrontation regarding Casey's accusations of molestation & abuse because they have nothing that indicates her claim is yet not another lie or it could be that they are merely trying to demonstrate that Casey's family still supports her & believes in her innocence, yea right.   It is my firm believe that the State will never agree to take a plea of less than 25 years to life, if anything at all.   There are a few reasons why I take that position, not the least of which the recent estimation of time the prosecution feels they need in an expected penalty phase is telling...they are confident.

They undoubtedly will launch a diminished capacity defense but at this point IMHO they can only use this in penalty phase because Casey has insisted on her innocence & this should have been done long before now.   Her family insisted infatically that she did not have mental health history, her defense never even approached it beyond Lenamons's what if's & put forward that she was innocent.    Not a sole will believe her new stories because she told too many lies already, it will be transparent that after 2 years she is now admitting culpability no matter the reason to avoid the ultimate punishment, in other words she is guilty & knows she will be convicted of felony murder.   If she attempts to admit that she made up the nanny, regrets fingering others as possible suspects she is admitting that she concealed what she did to avoid having to face the consequence, in my view as soon as the prosecution would get wind of that change in strategy they will know to definitely take this case to trial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.