April 18, 2024, 04:56:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290199 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 03, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

I understand Baez et al wanting to keep private the names of any visitors which Casey might have concerning her defense. I have questioned in my mind the propriety of releasing information to the public concerning when her lawyers visit, for how long, etc. However, any visit which is required by law to be taped (excluding those with her defense professionals) should be released to the public in compliance with FL Sunshine Laws.  I think that trying to keep visits of a personal nature private,  i.e. with Casey's parents, her brother, etc. is another example of the Anthonys demanding special privileges (And often getting them)  and I see no reason for it.

IMO Cindy and George Anthony should have been charged for some of their actions in tampering with evidence, interefering with an investigation and lying to LE.  I think that the Statute of Limitations has probably run out for some of the possible charges.
But when the police officer told Lois (I don't know her last name) that "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" that told the tale and has been the attitude of LE throughout this entire case. For reasons I don't understand and which I will never probably understand, the Anthonys are coated with Teflon.
I think you're right on all your thoughts about the charges against them but in my gut I feel like they will eventually get in trouble with the shady finances. Got nothing to base that on other than, it's not just the sympathetic police deputy deciding things about money, bank accts, foundation grants and stuff like that. With as much in-your-face attitude they've put out in the public, surely somebody will make them account for what has become their livelihood. They are inherently dishonest so i'm betting that there's a whole lotta dirty A handprints all over the foundation books, especially at the beginning when they thought they were invincible. That's what i hope anyway cause they are pimping Caylee's murder and should be called to the carpet for that, hopefully in this world and for sure in the next.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 03, 2010, 05:22:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

I understand Baez et al wanting to keep private the names of any visitors which Casey might have concerning her defense. I have questioned in my mind the propriety of releasing information to the public concerning when her lawyers visit, for how long, etc. However, any visit which is required by law to be taped (excluding those with her defense professionals) should be released to the public in compliance with FL Sunshine Laws.  I think that trying to keep visits of a personal nature private,  i.e. with Casey's parents, her brother, etc. is another example of the Anthonys demanding special privileges (And often getting them)  and I see no reason for it.

IMO Cindy and George Anthony should have been charged for some of their actions in tampering with evidence, interefering with an investigation and lying to LE.  I think that the Statute of Limitations has probably run out for some of the possible charges.
But when the police officer told Lois (I don't know her last name) that "Haven't the Anthonys been through enough?" that told the tale and has been the attitude of LE throughout this entire case. For reasons I don't understand and which I will never probably understand, the Anthonys are coated with Teflon.

hi BB!  they have expected special priveledges from the get go......I have 'heard' for many months that the LE has a case against the A's...now whether they ever go through with it or not..........who knows. So do they go after the poor grandparents AFTER their daughter is convicted of killing her own child.......poor people or if the world is coming to an end and somehow she is not convicted (yes I said it.......but just hypothetically ) do they then go after them and it be looked at as revenge.........talk about a rock and a hard place. Personally I don't think they will ever be charged with anything UNLESS they lie on the stand.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: May 03, 2010, 05:23:51 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23434131/detail.html

FOURTEEN DAYS...................FOURTEEN DAYS LEFT BOZO - LOL

NO EXCUSES FOR THE BOZO THIS TIME !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #803 on: May 03, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »

I sure hope we get to see the pre trial hearing in the civil case tomorrow, don't even care if it is live, will take a tape of it later in the day   

me too....but I hope it's LIVE....I am going to email RK and see if he knows
Sounds good, thanks 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: May 03, 2010, 05:26:12 PM »

So smart!  ANY of the above and throw in extreme paranoia about their psycho client being revealed as the kook that she is and them trying every trick in the book to not get caught trying to drag this out for as long as possible and not at least trying to do right by her and pleading out if they could. (How's that for a run on sentence?)
Think of her fraud case, Bozo took every chance to declare his client's desire for trial. He was going to fight this injustice , blah, blah. In the end, last second, he folded, hadn't done a damn thing. Sneaky lil loser

Hi Sunny---To call Baez a "Sneaky lil loser" is a beautiful thing. Music to my ears, or my eyes as it were.......... He looks like a mouse trying to steal some cheese.  All he needs is three long whiskers sticking out of each side of his chipmunk cheeks.

hi BB...give mizjay credit for that little jewel!!  "Sneaky lil loser"

oh lordy...now we are gonna have to beg Klaas for a little mouse/monkey!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 03, 2010, 05:27:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

hi BB!  they have expected special priveledges from the get go......I have 'heard' for many months that the LE has a case against the A's...now whether they ever go through with it or not..........who knows. So do they go after the poor grandparents AFTER their daughter is convicted of killing her own child.......poor people or if the world is coming to an end and somehow she is not convicted (yes I said it.......but just hypothetically ) do they then go after them and it be looked at as revenge.........talk about a rock and a hard place. Personally I don't think they will ever be charged with anything UNLESS they lie on the stand.
There is always that chance of her not being convicted, that is why I keep holding out hope she is plead out. I don't think they will be charged with anything either 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: May 03, 2010, 05:28:56 PM »

Hi Turbo!   doncha just love it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 03, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »

Where's that WAAAAAHBULANCE pic?   He's still trying to formulate a cohesive sentence to re ask for the hundreth time why they can't have copies of TES records. How will he ever be able to crybaby out of this?   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: May 03, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »

Should be very interesting to see who argues all these motions. If Bozo stands up to do it I'll  do one of those yeeha rebel yells . That would make my day.   

I can't wait..........
Baez: "uhmm, uhmm, judge, excuse me, uhmm, uhmmm, your honor, uhmmm, my girl, uhmm, I'm sorry, I mean, uhmm uhmm, my client, uhmmm, miss anthony.......... 

Judge: "TODAY, Mr. Baez, TODAY, we have but 8 hours for you to argue your motion"....putz

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: May 03, 2010, 05:39:57 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-perry-sets.html
Monday, May 3, 2010
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: Perry Sets Hearing Dates

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: May 03, 2010, 05:44:07 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/05/casey-anthony-murder-trial-perry-sets.html
Monday, May 3, 2010
Thanks 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: May 03, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22987477/detail.html
Where Is Caylee?: A Toddler Disappears
Young Mother's Web Of Lies Unravels

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: May 03, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Thanks trimm!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 03, 2010, 05:50:01 PM »

I am so liking this judge!   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 03, 2010, 05:57:48 PM »

Didn't want to quote stack but re: Caps last response.  If they could begin a campaign bolstered by some quacks on their payroll who VISIT with her and conjure up some obscure mental health syndrome that would encompass her lying, her 'memory block' of a traumatic accident, toss in sexual and mental abuse and present it at last minute as a terrible accident...???  They can't really do it without enlisting her help. She would have to be taught what the new "real" story is, do ya think?

Well, they can try I just do not see that they will succeed by any stretch of the imagination.  Take for example the fact that she had searches on her computer months in advance, or that she made excuses to her friend why the car smelt or why when only faced with being in trouble did she lie about working & tell her tall tale of "Zanny the nanny" at Sawgrass but then changed it to a daytime child abduction in her presence at JBP...that isnt a "memory block" its flat out lying & it will be perceived by the jury as such...no doubt in my mind.   If she had a true "memory block" from a traumatic event she would have had great difficulty remembering things apparent to others nor would she have been able to conjure up all her lies & excuses from the point her mother found her at Tony's until her arrest the next day.  Any attempt by this defense to paint her as a sympathetic victim of some form of abuse or traumatic event will end up being a waste of time, in my view.  If she killed Caylee by any means that could be considered an accident, why would she go thru such great lengths to hide her body?  I'd argue that she would have collapsed with a "block" and scream to ask how her daughter ended up dead at the very location the death occurred.  How would she have had the presence of mind to dispose versus remembering how Caylee was killed yet go thru her single life with not a care in the world thereafter if Caylee's death wasn't intentional?    She didnt appear shaken or skipped a beat, in fact she went and rented movies less than 24 hours of Caylee's estimated death & spent the night boinking Tony.   I contend, traumatized or not she would still feel grief, its obvious she has none by her conduct that entire month.  One would have to ask at this point, so when did Casey conveniently snap out of her "block" in order to now admit she killed Caylee by accident (and yes she would have to admit such) - even so we have to remember that she has a child abuse charge attached to this case, giving a drug or toxic substance to a child for an unprescribed reason and/or amount, is indeed child abuse, death resulting murder.    She's not accused of overdosing her child on cold medicine unintentionally or leaving a bottle of aspirin open for a child to get their hands on, that would be considered negligent homicide or manslaughter.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: May 03, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys---

There is always that chance of her not being convicted, that is why I keep holding out hope she is plead out. I don't think they will be charged with anything either 

hi nrcg, all kidding aside, you are absolutely correct in saying there is always the chance of her not being convicted. OJ proved to the world there is no such thing as a slam dunk.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: May 03, 2010, 06:02:43 PM »

Should be very interesting to see who argues all these motions. If Bozo stands up to do it I'll  do one of those yeeha rebel yells . That would make my day.   

I can't wait..........
Baez: "uhmm, uhmm, judge, excuse me, uhmm, uhmmm, your honor, uhmmm, my girl, uhmm, I'm sorry, I mean, uhmm uhmm, my client, uhmmm, miss anthony.......... 

Judge: "TODAY, Mr. Baez, TODAY, we have but 8 hours for you to argue your motion"....putz

seeme   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: May 03, 2010, 06:05:31 PM »

Where's that WAAAAAHBULANCE pic?   He's still trying to formulate a cohesive sentence to re ask for the hundreth time why they can't have copies of TES records. How will he ever be able to crybaby out of this?   
DONE AND ORDERED....    Next....

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: May 03, 2010, 06:12:56 PM »

They want to hide something, just not sure what it is yet.
It is expected that she will be examined by all kinds of Psych people, there's no secret in that- probably a Sexual abuse specialist too,  but we wouldn't expect otherwise. What defense strategy would they be divulging by our knowing that  Pschologists, Psychiatrists and Neurologists were visiting..... ? Big deal.
They are just trying to circumvent the Sunshine Laws again, we have the right to this information and I hope the Judge will not give in to them.

They would not really care WHO knew about psychiatrists or doctors, BUT what if they have someone hiding in the wings who is willing to say that KC was sexually abused by not only LA but GA also and had been for years.  But they have to all get together to get their stories straight. They sure would not want those witnesses known.

Maybe one or two girls or guys she went to school with from a younger age or even maybe some men she told while banging them. THAT would be a real kicker for her PTSD defense and blacking out so she really did not know what happened for those days or weeks afterward.

Or back to my original defense of she left Caylee that night with GA & CA and NEVER went back, and totally went into PTSD after she found out Caylee was dead. She would need witnesses to back these stories up and they may be getting them lined up for her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: May 03, 2010, 06:54:45 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23437124/detail.html
Judge Finalizes Casey Anthony Case Schedule
Judge Declines Defense's Request To Keep Budget Hearing Private

POSTED: 5:03 pm EDT May 3, 2010
UPDATED: 6:19 pm EDT May 3, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Judge Belvin Perry finalized a schedule Monday shoehorning three critical hearings in the next eight days.

On Thursday morning, a hearing will be held to talk about how much taxpayer money Anthony should be budgeted to aid in her defense, now that she has been declared indigent.

On Friday, defense attorney Jose Baez asked Perry if the budget concerns will be discussed in private. Perry decided the budget hearing will be held in open court Thursday.
Perry said he he wanted to know how many hours the defense team's experts will require and if they are willing to abide by the fee schedule set by Florida's Justice Administrative Commission.

Next week, a series of important defense motions will be heard, including a hearing on the trial's location and another to discuss whether evidence can be introduced suggesting the man who discovered Caylee's remain, Roy Kronk, should have been investigated as a possible suspect.
Perry said he also plans to consider a series of defense motions challenging the death penalty.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing said, by next week, followers of the case should expect to know how much money it will cost taxpayers to defend Casey Anthony, where her trial will be held and whether the state can keep pursuing the ultimate punishment against her.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.