May 01, 2024, 06:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 291695 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

Here is something you all might find interesting if you want to know more about her commissary orders what she can and can not order along with who the company is that provides inmates with these privileges you can look at this PDF file link below.  Please note if you want to skip ahead all the mumbo jumbo and get to what type of things she can order start on page 41 and it will continue on.  This PDF is the actual contract between the department of corrections and the commissary network, it's signed and dated.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/business/contracts/c2562.pdf

*posted this again since thread locked and this posted late last night that I did*

They have a lot of choices. How do they heat their food they buy? Are there microwaves for them?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2010, 10:53:46 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
The Oracular Egg: Jose Baez to Outdo Ferris Beuller
04/28/10

OMG - that is hillarious !!!!

-Orlando, FL

Sources close to the Casey Anthony trial revealed this week that judicial embarrasment Jose “Ummmmmmmm…Uhhhhh” Baez has conveniently declared himself unavailable for 11 days in June, when several defense motions were set to be heard by Honorable Badass Blevin Perry, the new judge presiding over the case. This gave rise to speculation that Jose The Ruler of Incompetence could be preparing to waddle on to greener pastures now that Perry’s steel toed boots have replaced Judge Strickland’s defense-friendly, rose-scented slippers in the courtroom. To get to the bottom of the issue, Egg Tree News goes gypsy, and looks deep into the crystal ball to find out what Poppin Fresh Bozo REALLY has planned for those 11 days off in June:

1. Snoozing until noon in his race car shaped bed with his obese pug, Casey Marie, snoring and drooling all over his Taco Bell themed sheets.

2. Breaking Casey Anthony out of jail for a few days by rigging a mannequin in her cot to stir when the cell door opens, and wiring a taped recording of her obnoxious voice to drive away the oblivious guards.

3. Dropping the full caseload on a resentful Lyon, who goes into mission mode to track him down and destroy him.

4. Calling amoral daredevil Todd Macaluso, and double daring him to steal Geraldo’s yacht for a wild adventure down the Hudson, where they’ll drunkenly sing “Danke Schoen” into a megaphone for all nearby boating enthusiasts.

5. Forcing Mason to pose as the real Colonel Sanders on a drunken trip to KFC so they can get a free heart attack in a bucket, then instigate a foodfight before departing.

6. Attending an Orlando Magic basketball game in full body paint and a thong, AND making the free throw at half time.

7. Taking a tour of the controversial new “Bull$hit Art Gallery” at the heart of Universal Studios, and getting transfixed by a massive sculpture called “Hopespring of Poop,” by Cindy Anthony.

8. Flying a blimp the size of his own a$$ over Orlando that reads “Save Casey: Make Checks Payable to The CMA Foundation. P.S. Show Me Your Tits”

9. Proposing to Casey in a hot tub filled with spicy peanuts and hot dogs.

10. Outrunning The Lyon as she chases him down driving a Kidfinders’ mobile billboard that displays ads for her new book, “Angel of Death Row.”

The Oracular Egg: Jose Baez to Outdo Ferris Beulle

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »

Tks so much Dihanna & Loco, my thoughts are with you as well.

It seems the media is missing the fact that Macaluso seems to have another pending bar complaint that pushed him to willingly give up his license to practice law.    I still want to know where the $70,000 he gave toward Casey's defense came from, how it was expended (same for Lyons).   If Im not mistaken it is prohibited to provide funds for the defense of a case you are litigating, I cannot look for a reference for it right now as Im off to the beauty salon & to pick up a few things that will be needed before the wake, I'll look when I can.

I would like for the judge to ask to see those checks and the deposits for those amounts. Somehow I have always felt that was some kind of "ring around the two set of books" game.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »

04/28/10

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2010, 11:35:00 PM »

Here is something you all might find interesting if you want to know more about her commissary orders what she can and can not order along with who the company is that provides inmates with these privileges you can look at this PDF file link below.  Please note if you want to skip ahead all the mumbo jumbo and get to what type of things she can order start on page 41 and it will continue on.  This PDF is the actual contract between the department of corrections and the commissary network, it's signed and dated.

*posted this again since thread locked and this posted late last night that I did*

Thanks for the info Rowan.  How interesting.  They get treated like staying a hotel, but cheaper room service!  And, they can buy cigarettes????   They get them for half the price than out here at a store!   Unbelievable, with all the starving children here in the states and prisoners get treated with practically royalty!  Makes me sick and the TAX PAYERS of FL pay for that.   Geesh, makes me want to see what I'm paying for the Ohio scumbags!  I say people should start boiling and speaking out!  Unfortunately, most don't pay attention or even know.  We are all hurting enough in this economy and she doesn't have a care in the world.  Roof over her head, 3 square meals,  plus idiots who keep sending her money to buy more crap and a nice warm bed to sleep on.  OH THAT P!SSES ME OFF!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 11:38:24 PM »

They have a lot of choices. How do they heat their food they buy? Are there microwaves for them?

Looking at that list, it wouldn't surprise me.  Even if they don't have there own, they probably can get one of the room severs to heat it for them.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2010, 12:46:03 AM »

OMG! That is too funny!
I laughed for 45 minutes from "poser" and now this!  I'll never get to sleep tonight!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2010, 05:50:12 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/04/latest-casey-anthony-news/
Latest Casey Anthony news-2 Hearings

BabyBear,Friday is fast approaching.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2010, 05:56:16 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Cheney Mason’s Bet
April 28, 2010 · 111 Comments

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2010, 08:36:47 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-anthony-attorney-no-long.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony attorney banned from practicing law
By
Bob Hazen
@ April 29, 2010 6:41 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
One of Casey Anthony's attorneys wants to be removed from the case after the State Bar of California took away his eligibility to practice law.
Todd Macaluso is best known for his claim in open court that the defense had evidence proving the remains of Anthony's daughter Caylee were put in the woods where they were found after Anthony was already in the Orange County jail. To date, the defense has not backed up that claim.

Macaluso has been under investigation by California's bar for months. On Monday, the bar issued an order making him an "inactive" member and unable to practice law. Wednesday, Macaluso filed a motion to withdraw from the Anthony case in Orange County court.

Anthony will be in court for a hearing Friday in front of the new judge on the case, Chief Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. He took over the case after the previous judge, Stan Strickland, removed himself. Defense attorneys argued he made inappropriate contact with a blogger.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  I say bring back the chain gang, hard work won't kill the prisoners.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2010, 10:03:21 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
04/28/2010           Motion to Withdraw
Filed by Todd Macaluso, Esq.
04/28/2010           Motion
Amended Second; to Preclude Death Procedures for Impermissible Prosecutorial Motives With Exhibits
04/28/2010           Memorandum
Amended; of Law in Support of Second Defense Motion to Preclude Death Procedures for Impermissible Prosecutorial Motives
Amended Second; to Preclude Death Procedures for Impermissible Prosecutorial Motives
of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion for Protective Order With Respect to Penalty Phase Discovery
Defendant's; for Protective Order With Respect to Penalty Phase Discovery
of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Declare Florida Statute 921/141 Unconstitutional for Inadequate Appellate Review
to Declare Florida Statute 921/141 Unconstitutional for Inadequate Appellate Review
of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion to Preclude the State's Impermissible, Gender Biased, Request for Imposition of the Death Penalty
to Preclude the State's Impermissible, Gender Biased, Request for Imposition of the Death Penalty
04/30/2010           Case Management Conference  (9:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

Good Morning Monks...and thanks trim....my, my Mason and Lyon's students have been busy ...amended, amended, amended (AKA.......ooopppppssssss).......... gender biased???????????  I hope JP slaps them down good 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

It seems the media is missing the fact that Macaluso seems to have another pending bar complaint that pushed him to willingly give up his license to practice law.    I still want to know where the $70,000 he gave toward Casey's defense came from, how it was expended (same for Lyons).   If Im not mistaken it is prohibited to provide funds for the defense of a case you are litigating, I cannot look for a reference for it right now as Im off to the beauty salon & to pick up a few things that will be needed before the wake, I'll look when I can.

Capp, you are correct.  You are prohibited from providing funds for the defense of a case you are litigating.  How Mack and AL got around this is beyond me.

yes, we discussed this in the past couple of weeks..when it was first brought out in fact.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2010, 10:06:10 AM »

04/28/10

OMG - that is hillarious !!!!

-Orlando, FL

Sources close to the Casey Anthony trial revealed this week that judicial embarrasment Jose “Ummmmmmmm…Uhhhhh” Baez has conveniently declared himself unavailable for 11 days in June, when several defense motions were set to be heard by Honorable Badass Blevin Perry, the new judge presiding over the case. This gave rise to speculation that Jose The Ruler of Incompetence could be preparing to waddle on to greener pastures now that Perry’s steel toed boots have replaced Judge Strickland’s defense-friendly, rose-scented slippers in the courtroom. To get to the bottom of the issue, Egg Tree News goes gypsy, and looks deep into the crystal ball to find out what Poppin Fresh Bozo REALLY has planned for those 11 days off in June:

1. Snoozing until noon in his race car shaped bed with his obese pug, Casey Marie, snoring and drooling all over his Taco Bell themed sheets.

2. Breaking Casey Anthony out of jail for a few days by rigging a mannequin in her cot to stir when the cell door opens, and wiring a taped recording of her obnoxious voice to drive away the oblivious guards.

3. Dropping the full caseload on a resentful Lyon, who goes into mission mode to track him down and destroy him.

4. Calling amoral daredevil Todd Macaluso, and double daring him to steal Geraldo’s yacht for a wild adventure down the Hudson, where they’ll drunkenly sing “Danke Schoen” into a megaphone for all nearby boating enthusiasts.

5. Forcing Mason to pose as the real Colonel Sanders on a drunken trip to KFC so they can get a free heart attack in a bucket, then instigate a foodfight before departing.

6. Attending an Orlando Magic basketball game in full body paint and a thong, AND making the free throw at half time.

7. Taking a tour of the controversial new “Bull$hit Art Gallery” at the heart of Universal Studios, and getting transfixed by a massive sculpture called “Hopespring of Poop,” by Cindy Anthony.

8. Flying a blimp the size of his own a$$ over Orlando that reads “Save Casey: Make Checks Payable to The CMA Foundation. P.S. Show Me Your Tits”

9. Proposing to Casey in a hot tub filled with spicy peanuts and hot dogs.

10. Outrunning The Lyon as she chases him down driving a Kidfinders’ mobile billboard that displays ads for her new book, “Angel of Death Row.”

The Oracular Egg: Jose Baez to Outdo Ferris Beulle

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2010, 10:07:19 AM »

04/28/10

RONTFLMAO   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2010, 10:09:55 AM »

Thanks for the updates Trimm.  I say bring back the chain gang, hard work won't kill the prisoners.

nrcg, I agree!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2010, 10:29:31 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Computer Savvy Casey?
Posted on April 29th, 2010 by JWG

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2010, 10:44:41 AM »

It seems the media is missing the fact that Macaluso seems to have another pending bar complaint that pushed him to willingly give up his license to practice law.    I still want to know where the $70,000 he gave toward Casey's defense came from, how it was expended (same for Lyons).   If Im not mistaken it is prohibited to provide funds for the defense of a case you are litigating, I cannot look for a reference for it right now as Im off to the beauty salon & to pick up a few things that will be needed before the wake, I'll look when I can.

Capp, you are correct.  You are prohibited from providing funds for the defense of a case you are litigating.  How Mack and AL got around this is beyond me.

yes, we discussed this in the past couple of weeks..when it was first brought out in fact.

Thanks Sunny, I'll go back and do some reading again -- me sometimes forgetful.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »

Thanks Sunny, I'll go back and do some reading again -- me sometimes forgetful.

LOL...me too Sister....it stuck with me because the first thing I wondered was this part of the money he had stole from his clients and once when I was talking to Jim Morgan he mentioned something about how they (the law firm was not able to legally help Zenaida financially...as in give her money) that was when I let Monks know about the paypal link on Mr. Morgan's site that would go to helping her.  And I know some Monks went and donated.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »

Here is the pertinent Rule regulating the Florida Bar:

RULE 4-1.8 CONFLICT OF INTEREST; PROHIBITED TRANSACTIONS

(a) Business Transactions With or Acquiring Interest Adverse to Client. A lawyer shall not enter into a business transaction with a client or knowingly acquire an ownership, possessory, security, or other pecuniary interest adverse to a client, except a lien granted by law to secure a lawyer's fee or expenses, unless:

(1) the transaction and terms on which the lawyer acquires the interest are fair and reasonable to the client and are fully disclosed and transmitted in writing to the client in a manner that can be reasonably understood by the client;

(2) the client is given a reasonable opportunity to seek the advice of independent counsel in the transaction; and

(3) the client consents in writing thereto.

(b) Using Information to Disadvantage of Client. A lawyer shall not use information relating to representation of a client to the disadvantage of the client unless the client consents after consultation, except as permitted or required by rule 4-1.6.

(c) Gifts to Lawyer or Lawyer's Family. A lawyer shall not prepare an instrument giving the lawyer or a person related to the lawyer as parent, child, sibling, or spouse any substantial gift from a client, including a testamentary gift, except where the client is related to the donee.

(d) Acquiring Literary or Media Rights. Prior to the conclusion of representation of a client, a lawyer shall not make or negotiate an agreement giving the lawyer literary or media rights to a portrayal or account based in substantial part on information relating to the representation.

(e) Financial Assistance to Client. A lawyer shall not provide financial assistance to a client in connection with pending or contemplated litigation, except that:

(1) a lawyer may advance court costs and expenses of litigation, the repayment of which may be contingent on the outcome of the matter; and

(2) a lawyer representing an indigent client may pay court costs and expenses of litigation on behalf of the client.

(f) Compensation by Third Party. A lawyer shall not accept compensation for representing a client from one other than the client unless:

(1) the client consents after consultation;

(2) there is no interference with the lawyer's independence of professional judgment or with the client-lawyer relationship; and

(3) information relating to representation of a client is protected as required by rule 4-1.6.

(g) Settlement of Claims for Multiple Clients. A lawyer who represents 2 or more clients shall not participate in making an aggregate settlement of the claims of or against the clients, or in a criminal case an aggregated agreement as to guilty or nolo contendere pleas, unless each client consents after consultation, including disclosure of the existence and nature of all the claims or pleas involved and of the participation of each person in the settlement.

(h) Limiting Liability for Malpractice. A lawyer shall not make an agreement prospectively limiting the lawyer's liability to a client for malpractice unless permitted by law and the client is independently represented in making the agreement. A lawyer shall not settle a claim for such liability with an unrepresented client or former client without first advising that person in writing that independent representation is appropriate in connection therewith.

(i) Acquiring Proprietary Interest in Cause of Action. A lawyer shall not acquire a proprietary interest in the cause of action or subject matter of litigation the lawyer is conducting for a client, except that the lawyer may:

(1) acquire a lien granted by law to secure the lawyer's fee or expenses; and

(2) contract with a client for a reasonable contingent fee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.