April 30, 2024, 03:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290795 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: April 30, 2010, 11:05:44 AM »

Finally, this is it, now one can feel justice for Caylee, and it is about time.

I agree.   I can almost smell Justice!   
I think Judge Strickland is a nice man, but he never grabbed the bull by the horns, now after all this wasted time someone finally is. If Judge Perry would have been the judge all along, Casey would be a fleeting memory, and Caylee would have gotten her justice.
ITA NOROSE. a lot of wasted time, this judge is going to hold them to a way higher bar.
The Gift that Strickland Gave the Public I believe - is he allowed the People to see the Clown Posse alive, kicking and crying WAAH in Court. None of that would have been tolerated with Judge Perry - yet it did happen and all is documented on video/audio/transcript. The People " We" were able to see the True Bozo. Granted it was a lot of time, and money. Now seeing the comparison of behavior of the Dream Team ..from then to now is Priceless.

an angelic monkey Caylee 
DEENIE, I never thought of it that way but exactly. Everyone got to see them in their unprofessional, snarky glory.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: April 30, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »

The Objection to having Stan removed was filed today.  Wondering if Rosebud and Mr Rosebud filed it?  Surely the defense is not trying to get a do over as their last motion blew up in their face. 

That's interesting.  Thanks Northern
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #342 on: April 30, 2010, 11:07:29 AM »

Bobo and The Jar are on In Session right now.
NoRose do you have a link ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: April 30, 2010, 11:07:55 AM »

The Objection to having Stan removed was filed today.  Wondering if Rosebud and Mr Rosebud filed it?  Surely the defense is not trying to get a do over as their last motion blew up in their face. 

I'm lost on this one. Explain please 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: April 30, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »

The Jar just said there was no reason for him to speak in the court room today.  Bobo is the lead attorney and was handling things. 

If there is no reason for him to speak is there any reason the state should be paying his fees for looking pretty behind a desk?

Why are they keeping Lyon when Mason is death penalty qualified?
I still can't stand him even if he didn't open his mouth. He takes his glasses on and off which drives me crazy.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: April 30, 2010, 11:08:44 AM »

Finally .... they all look serious.
Except for Casey....she is off in la la land.  She better wake up....or I guess she already knows she's done....just waiting to hear life of death.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #346 on: April 30, 2010, 11:09:08 AM »

Northern do you have a link ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: April 30, 2010, 11:10:17 AM »

Northern do you have a link ?

Probably on TV.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: April 30, 2010, 11:10:17 AM »

The Jar is dancing around why the defense is not in agreement about having jurors sequestered.  He is concerned about the jury not hearing commentary from people who know what they are talking about (anyone else get the feeling that the defense has a whole media schedule ready for trial on where they are going to pop up?)

Wondering if Lyon does not want a sequestered jury as it will be mostly the "blue hairs" she talked so fondly about in her little speak to her fellow lawyers. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: April 30, 2010, 11:11:05 AM »

Yes, TruTV
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: April 30, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »

Except for Casey....she is off in la la land.  She better wake up....or I guess she already knows she's done....just waiting to hear life of death.

Well, at least she stopped the preening and the scribbling on notepads Wink But yes, she looks like she is staring right through to another reality.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 30, 2010, 11:12:30 AM »

The Jar is dancing around why the defense is not in agreement about having jurors sequestered.  He is concerned about the jury not hearing commentary from people who know what they are talking about (anyone else get the feeling that the defense has a whole media schedule ready for trial on where they are going to pop up?)

Wondering if Lyon does not want a sequestered jury as it will be mostly the "blue hairs" she talked so fondly about in her little speak to her fellow lawyers. 
This jury is going to have to be sequestered, imo, no way can they take a chance of the Anthonys and their sidekicks getting to one of the jurors.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: April 30, 2010, 11:13:22 AM »

Well, at least she stopped the preening and the scribbling on notepads Wink But yes, she looks like she is staring right through to another reality.
She is drugged up big time, they weren't going to take a chance of her screwing up, she looks very sedated.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

thanks NR...I heard they were going to be on.....since you have your tin foil hat on I hope you can listen/watch

I think I need to get a nice welder to add an extra layer of lead for my hat before this is over.  I can not believe that the defense had it all planned to go straight from the court room to TV.  Should they not be working on the case rather than their TV skills?
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2010, 11:15:17 AM »

This was a BEAUTIFUL morning for Caylee Marie!!

I believe in an afterlife, and I can see Caylee jumping around and clapping with glee, laughing, smiling and all those around her rejoicing with her that finally, finally, justice has commenced and is going to move along with no more delays, no more bus stops, no more trying to take away the focus from the awful tragedy of her demise.  I am so full of thanks that Judge Perry is in control of this courtroom and I felt for the first time since LDB made that statement to Judge S. - ""No,...actually my position is not to protect the family, my position is to protect the child who is deceased." that this Judge is of the same opinion.  

Today was different from every single other hearing thus far in this case.  I believe we have entered the currents and are going to ride this boat in a very swift manner with one person at the helm who will guide it safely, without error and with no impropriety to justice for this baby. May 9, 2011 will be here before we know it, if there is no plea, and I sure hope there is not a plea.  I want to see Casey pay with her life.  An eye for an eye.

I watched the faces of all "the guilty parties" involved in this ugly, horrid affair and I saw fear and intimidation written on all their faces. yes, Cindy still has to put on her little love show for the camera and Baez is still such an obnoxious charlatan but this train has left the station and I don't believe there will be any detours from the tracks laid out by this Judge.  

I also believe Judge Perry will go get the Jurors and bring them right back to Orlando, where this case will be heard.  There is only one reason why a defense team would not want this jury sequestered and it's plain as the guilt by Casey's actions; which is so they could "get" to them in some way.  But it's not going to happen!!  Judge Perry already as much as told them that this jury would be untainted, unspoiled and untouched by any such shenanigans.

Oh what a beautiful morning for justice for Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2010, 11:16:14 AM »

This jury is going to have to be sequestered, imo, no way can they take a chance of the Anthonys and their sidekicks getting to one of the jurors.

Bobo was blathering about how even if the jury was sequestered in Orange County the defense had concerns of people protesting in front of the court house or over zealous reporters finding family of jury members and interviewing them. Firm on having trial moved to south Florida as their research showed that was the best place.  NEWS FLASH BOBO....if they are sequestered they would not find out of any of that until after trial . 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2010, 11:16:48 AM »

Another Monkey mentioned Xanax .. Casey looked Catatonic

Found this: http://www.webref.org/psychology/c/catatonic_behavior.htm
Catatonic Behavior

Marked motor abnormalities, generally limited to those occurring as part of a non-organic psychotic disorder. This term includes catatonic excitement (apparently purposeless agitation not influenced by external stimuli), stupor (decreased reactivity and fewer spontaneous movements, often with apparent unawareness of the surroundings), negativism (apparent motiveless resistance to instructions or attempts to be moved), posturing (the person’s assuming and maintaining an inappropriate or bizarre stance), rigidity (the person’s maintaining a stance or posture against all efforts to be moved), and waxy flexibility, or cerea flexibilitas (the person’s limbs can be put into positions that are maintained).

I think Casey only moved her head a handful of times. Otherwise she looked Permanent - No movement. Staring Straight Ahead as if she would be Shot if she moved.  Slow blinking.   
She was def out of Zone. Where she was? Who Knows...maybe in the RV with her Muffin.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:07 AM »

Casey was so medicated, I'm surprised she wasn't drooling all over herself.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:13 AM »

thanks NR...I heard they were going to be on.....since you have your tin foil hat on I hope you can listen/watch

I think I need to get a nice welder to add an extra layer of lead for my hat before this is over.  I can not believe that the defense had it all planned to go straight from the court room to TV.  Should they not be working on the case rather than their TV skills?

NR....totally agree......and I do not think this will be lost on JP....IMO....just another BAD MOVE.................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: April 30, 2010, 11:17:59 AM »

I'm lost on this one. Explain please 

Trimm posted a page or two back that there was a motion filed today OBJECTING to Stan being removed as the Judge.  This just gets weirder.  Hope the media posts who filed this one. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.