April 30, 2024, 02:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290738 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: April 30, 2010, 12:32:17 PM »

Conway says Perry set the tone for how his courtroom is run and what he expects fromt he lawyers.  Professional demeanour at all times, no exceptions.  Asked about Rosebud waving and saying I love You to Casey.  This is only time they get to see KC, they can not visit her.  They look forward to seeing her want to make sure she is doing OK. 

Asked Conway about the letters.  Conway said Lee and George deny there was any sexual misconduct.  They have no explanation as to why she would write that.  There is no difference with relationship KC has with her parents as any other normal parent child relationship. 

It has been hard for the Rosebuds as they have not been able to see KC. They are anxious and want to know what witnesses have to say to determine what really happened to Caylee. 
What crust!!  They have not been ABLE to see KC?  They can see her if they want to and if KC wants to but they don't want the visits released, so cry me a river, if they really wanted to see her they would recorded visits or not! 

I was shocked when he said that the relationship KC has with the Rosebuds is no different than any other parent child relationship.  EXCUSE ME?????????  My children have never stolen from me or their grandparents.  They have not accused their father or each other of indecent sexual conduct.  They have not pretended to be working for 2 years when they have been doing who knows what, I could go on and on about how the relationship they have is NOT NORMAL.  WTH????  Anyone else think that the relationship Conway is trying to paint as normal is a crock of too tight cowboy boots?

Maybe it's normal to Conway ...LOL
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: April 30, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

In Session taking about response by defense on Stan's order.  Not often do you find defense responding to a Judge's order but defense felt they had to and there are 23 points that they filed.  Defense said Stan wrote his order he went into subjective ortation rather than just determined by the legal sufficiency.  Stan took adversarial postion in doing that and they particularly objected to Stan talking about the Marinade Brain episode and Stan wrote it was in the presence of the attorneys in open court and defense cite videos that it happened not in open court but after everyone had left. 
Defense responded to last line Stan wrote about Irony -

"To find irony one only needs to read the court order with footnotes"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 30, 2010, 12:34:00 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/caseys-defense-mad-about-judge.html
WDBO Local News
Casey's defense mad about judge's insult-filled motion
By Bob Hazen @ April 30, 2010 10:54 AM

"In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.
The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.
Document  http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/casey_4_30_motion.pdf

thanks trim...mason really has his knickers in a knot....oh well.....DEAL WITH IT!

Yes, thanks.

I just read it and don't get the point.

Just to whine?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 30, 2010, 12:34:20 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me that Conway rolls with the A's everywhere they go and speaks for them. He has essentially been their spokesperson since Nejame dropped them. What atty has the time to babysit two people who really aren't part of this (at the moment). Any other atty. would be billing hr by hr for all this, guess the publicity and exposure that this fiasco gives is so valuable that hanging with them is worth it.

It's so perverse to me.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 30, 2010, 12:35:49 PM »

Conway says Perry set the tone for how his courtroom is run and what he expects fromt he lawyers.  Professional demeanour at all times, no exceptions.  Asked about Rosebud waving and saying I love You to Casey.  This is only time they get to see KC, they can not visit her.  They look forward to seeing her want to make sure she is doing OK. 

Asked Conway about the letters.  Conway said Lee and George deny there was any sexual misconduct.  They have no explanation as to why she would write that.  There is no difference with relationship KC has with her parents as any other normal parent child relationship. 

It has been hard for the Rosebuds as they have not been able to see KC. They are anxious and want to know what witnesses have to say to determine what really happened to Caylee. 
What crust!!  They have not been ABLE to see KC?  They can see her if they want to and if KC wants to but they don't want the visits released, so cry me a river, if they really wanted to see her they would recorded visits or not! 

I was shocked when he said that the relationship KC has with the Rosebuds is no different than any other parent child relationship.  EXCUSE ME?????????  My children have never stolen from me or their grandparents.  They have not accused their father or each other of indecent sexual conduct.  They have not pretended to be working for 2 years when they have been doing who knows what, I could go on and on about how the relationship they have is NOT NORMAL.  WTH????  Anyone else think that the relationship Conway is trying to paint as normal is a crock of too tight cowboy boots?

Maybe it's normal to Conway ...LOL
So normal that they can't trust themselves to visit their beloved daughter in jail, so afraid that they might say things that will be misunderstood by others? "how are you and We love you" are so confusing to others?  Or is it that their princess refuses to see them per her lawyer? Normal?  No way
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #425 on: April 30, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »

In Session taking about response by defense on Stan's order.  Not often do you find defense responding to a Judge's order but defense felt they had to and there are 23 points that they filed.  Defense said Stan wrote his order he went into subjective ortation rather than just determined by the legal sufficiency.  Stan took adversarial postion in doing that and they particularly objected to Stan talking about the Marinade Brain episode and Stan wrote it was in the presence of the attorneys in open court and defense cite videos that it happened not in open court but after everyone had left. 

Even though I found what Strickland wrote to be rather humorous, I will say, and then go hide  , that it was rather sarcastic and probably would have been better to think it, and not write it down. But this is just my opinion.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 30, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »

thanks NR....conway is full of chit

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #427 on: April 30, 2010, 12:37:19 PM »

Too tight is right

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: April 30, 2010, 12:39:22 PM »

I'm sure Judge Strickland won't be losing any sleep over this 

and do they think they are getting high 5's from JP on this?  WOW who thought anyone couldn't be as stupid as BOZO............well here's your sign.... BOZO  SR.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2010, 12:41:07 PM »

Even though I found what Strickland wrote to be rather humorous, I will say, and then go hide  , that it was rather sarcastic and probably would have been better to think it, and not write it down. But this is just my opinion.

Not disagreeing with what you feel.  I think it is even worse that the defense attack a judge with the same words that they felt so offended by which compelled them to file after the order was written.  Can't let it go is more like it as they need to get the last word in IMO. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2010, 12:41:33 PM »

It never ceases to amaze me that Conway rolls with the A's everywhere they go and speaks for them. He has essentially been their spokesperson since Nejame dropped them. What atty has the time to babysit two people who really aren't part of this (at the moment). Any other atty. would be billing hr by hr for all this, guess the publicity and exposure that this fiasco gives is so valuable that hanging with them is worth it.

It's so perverse to me.
ITA    They've elevated themselves to celebrity status, they must have a spokesperson. He's using it just like the rest of the atty vultures, for his own advancement.  The funny thing is that the entire casey side keeps making broad proclamations but pretty much anyone who knows much about the case knows the're full of chit. It makes them all seem less believable, it's like they stand there all puffed up and think people are admiring their smarts but really I don't think people are at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2010, 12:42:29 PM »

I'm sure Judge Strickland won't be losing any sleep over this 

He's prolly laughing.

I hope so!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2010, 12:43:22 PM »

Sad to say, the truth never enjoyed a position of honor in that family, IMO.  Poor Caylee.
Yes,  Ono that is the sad reality. The only shining light within this all is that Caylee has prompted many " Young Women"  " Families" I believe to at least create awareness within their circles. Of what is truly ongoing within their family structure - red flags noticed I hope. That she/Caylee paid with her life due to the consequences of a highly dysfunctional family. 
Caylee is a victim the Entire Anthony Family. Not just Casey. * I am being very kind with my thoughts of them ... at this moment. " For Caylee"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2010, 12:45:56 PM »

Not disagreeing with what you feel.  I think it is even worse that the defense attack a judge with the same words that they felt so offended by which compelled them to file after the order was written.  Can't let it go is more like it as they need to get the last word in IMO. 
This tit for tat mentality has just really gotten to me.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »

It's so perverse to me.
ITA    They've elevated themselves to celebrity status, they must have a spokesperson. He's using it just like the rest of the atty vultures, for his own advancement.  The funny thing is that the entire casey side keeps making broad proclamations but pretty much anyone who knows much about the case knows the're full of chit. It makes them all seem less believable, it's like they stand there all puffed up and think people are admiring their smarts but really I don't think people are at all.

They're their own worst enemies which I think is quite lovely!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »

This tit for tat mentality has just really gotten to me.

IMO, when a lawyer acts this way he realizes he's on the losing side.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2010, 12:52:29 PM »

Judge Moves Anthony Case Toward Trial
Perry Expects Trial To Last 4 To 6 Weeks

in the case against Casey Anthony wasted no time getting down to business on Friday.

ORLANDO, FLa - The new judge In the next two weeks, Judge Belvin Perry said he plans to address most of the outstanding motions and issues in the case. He also sent a strong signal about where the murder trial will be held.

Perry said he plans to decide the defense team's budget, any death penalty challenges and a request to have the trial moved in just weeks.

Perry took the bench on Friday morning and assumed firm control of the case.

With lawyers on both sides displaying their best behavior, and Casey Anthony mostly stone-faced, Perry made his first order of business setting the defense team's budget hearing for Thursday.

During the following week, he'll rule on the big question about where the murder trial will be held.

Because of cost concerns, the signal he sent on Friday was that it would remain in Orange County.

Perry said he wanted to move the start date of the trial up, if possible, but he reluctantly kept it as scheduled on May 9, 2011.

Perry said he plans to keep things moving and promised status hearings every 45 days to make sure everybody is on track. He even offered to have the Orange County Sheriff's Office help make sure witnesses scheduled for depositions make it there with no excuses.

One lighthearted moment came when prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick told the judge she had a conflict with one of his hearing dates because she was slated for jury duty.

"You may be excused," Perry said.

Anthony's defense team also filed a motion objecting to Judge Stan Strickland's comments when he took himself off the case.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/23317820/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2010, 12:54:06 PM »

Casey's defense mad about judge's insult-filled motion

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony are upset about the insult-filled order signed by Judge Stan Strickland before he stepped down from the case.

In a motion filed today, J. Cheney Mason objected to Strickland's criticism of the defense.

"The judge, in filing his order, chose to utilize that opportunity, even though improvident and innapropriately so, to insult defense counsel and do so by either serious mistaken recollection of the facts or worse," Cheney wrote.

"The defense has labored and, frankly, suffered anxiety over filing this Objection since receipt of the same on the 19th of April. However, in the mean time, many other members of the judiciary, members of the Bar, the media, and the general public have been misinformed regarding the judge's order and the misleading content, as set forth above."

Judge Strickland removed himself from the case after the defense complained about his contacts with a blogger.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/caseys-defense-mad-about-judge.html
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »

Conway says the Rosebuds are happy with Judge Perry and they were happy with Stan.  They are happy about PJ's expectation of professionalism.  Day to day impact of the case on the Rosebuds is a roller coaster.  There are days when they get good news.  When pressed on what good news would be Conway says it would be a message from KC that she loves her parents and misses them through her lawyers.  Rosebuds are not included on the motions and that is hard on the Rosebuds and delays are bad news.  They are thankful JP is keeping on schedule so they know they only have one more year to wait to see what happens to their daughter (guess they have totally forgot about Justice for Caylee)

Rosebuds will get on stand and tell the truth but it is a conflict between what they want to say and what really happened.  They are looking forward to explaining the 911 call. 

They have not told the truth so many times, what would make anyone think they will tell the truth on the stand?  Which truth? The real truth or the truth they want people to believe?   , they want to say KC was a good mother....should get a mother of the year award...zanny kidnapped and killed caylee, if it really is Caylee's remains....but we are still looking for a live Caylee (cause that's the only way we can collect tax free money) .what really happened is she murdered her daughter ...........................and y'all covered for her.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2010, 12:59:23 PM »

It might have been better left unwritten as you said. But after all the whining  this defense team has done and all the name calling they have put out there. From Baez to Lyons and the A's to me it's the pot calling the kettle black. It's okay we can do it but no one else is can. They still think they are above the law. IMO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.