May 01, 2024, 05:17:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 291596 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #540 on: April 30, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »

There are two posters at WS who went to the hearing today. Casey did not turn around to her parents at all, so why Cindy mouthed I love you to Casey is beyond me. Also, it appears before the hearing started, Baez was showing Casey something on his phone, so perhaps Cindy and Casey were giving messages to each other via cell phone. I didn't see it, but that is the talk. There was also a body language person and a jury consultant there as well.

Thanks NRCG.I wish we could have been there.   

Morning Monks...Sooo. This new judge ROCKS!! He makes Baez Babble like a Bozo!! I had said before that if the office (d.a.) that I worked for Jose would have had his ish handed to him last year. Judge Strickland was rather fair, but I did see him to be too passive. Especially when it is BEYOND obvious that he is stalling for time. Casey only made one big move, her jaw was clenching as they spoke of dates for the "death pentalty"....hagagaga. It looks like Cindy read the letters to Cookie, or Muffin, whatev...,as Casey has new threads. I bet Baez made sure she never wear her faker than life, "sexy librarian glasses". It also looks as if all the new information released about what Casey has made her tame down her courtroom ways.  No more writing while in court. So no  letters to the fambam on the notepad. No more smiling incessantly at Jose, and  no more constantly tugging at her terrible outift. I hope they're as scared as they look. Both Baez and Anthny look like they met their fate with this new judge. The both just got smacked with the reality stick...I bet they are regretting having J.S. step down!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 30, 2010, 05:05:14 PM »

I just read the PDF of the objection to Judge S.'s order of recusal.  The defense are such crybabies!  Waaah, Waaah, Waaah...the Judge hurt my feelings. I feel certain it's Good Ol' Boy, Moonshine Mason, behind this.   Stan the Man's rejection of his folksy, "Do you trust me?" garbage must have stung like he!!  His ego got in the way of his lawyering, in my opinion.  He'd better not try this stuff with Judge Perry, if today is any indication, the good Judge will annihilate him.
Ahh, I love the sweet smell of Justice in the morning!

Okay...so the jar is a "whiney" showboater!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: April 30, 2010, 05:06:44 PM »

I just read the PDF of the objection to Judge S.'s order of recusal.  The defense are such crybabies!  Waaah, Waaah, Waaah...the Judge hurt my feelings. I feel certain it's Good Ol' Boy, Moonshine Mason, behind this.   Stan the Man's rejection of his folksy, "Do you trust me?" garbage must have stung like he!!  His ego got in the way of his lawyering, in my opinion.  He'd better not try this stuff with Judge Perry, if today is any indication, the good Judge will annihilate him.
Ahh, I love the sweet smell of Justice in the morning!

And let's not forget---isn't this trial supposed to be jar's "swan song" ??  If indeed true, then perhaps he feels liberated to go after Judge Strickland in a very petty and unbecoming way--almost as though he had a vendetta.  I thought the motion childish.  Just musing here.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #543 on: April 30, 2010, 05:09:37 PM »

Morning Monks...Sooo. This new judge ROCKS!! He makes Baez Babble like a Bozo!! I had said before that if the office (d.a.) that I worked for Jose would have had his ish handed to him last year. Judge Strickland was rather fair, but I did see him to be too passive. Especially when it is BEYOND obvious that he is stalling for time. Casey only made one big move, her jaw was clenching as they spoke of dates for the "death pentalty"....hagagaga. It looks like Cindy read the letters to Cookie, or Muffin, whatev...,as Casey has new threads. I bet Baez made sure she never wear her faker than life, "sexy librarian glasses". It also looks as if all the new information released about what Casey has made her tame down her courtroom ways.  No more writing while in court. So no  letters to the fambam on the notepad. No more smiling incessantly at Jose, and  no more constantly tugging at her terrible outift. I hope they're as scared as they look. Both Baez and Anthny look like they met their fate with this new judge. The both just got smacked with the reality stick...I bet they are regretting having J.S. step down!
[/quote]

Actually, she clenched her jaw at the "party pictures" comment too. Hmm. What does clenching your jaw mean Casey? No for bozo on In Session..

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 30, 2010, 05:10:44 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320226/index.html

these are the last people in the world who should talk about respect in the court room!!

LOL, that's what I was thinking.  I guess she doesn't believe that her chewing cud/gum , swigging out of a water bottle and texting during court was disrespectful...
Did you notice Cindy within the last few seconds with her hand to the Media ...she could barely breathe let alone make any remarks ... " First " for Cindy. 
Cindy is Cindy ..she is more than likely on the phone with all her Staff - gearing up for ZG Civil Suit with her Buttercup Mr Softey Atty BC - and Morgan. She will be flapping her lips I bet ... not shunning - Time is running out and options are becoming even smaller for Cindy to Yack her brains out. I am sure she is at this moment is " Reflecting" on her Past events within the Media. Its bittersweet " As of Today".. She should have done the right thing first and Stood up for Caylee and told the truth... Shame has no Glory 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SJl3S4Shkjk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Thoughts running trough Cindy's head: 

Oh, sh*t!  If I jump up and make a fool of myself during the trial, THIS judge is gonna be mean to me!

Darn, this judge is no fun at all!

Uh, oh!  If I'm on the stand, this judge is gonna let the prosecution "impeach" me with my own words!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2010, 05:11:02 PM »

Sierra YT -

Vid - first part of Court session 4/30/10 -
the sound is up - so turn your speakers down Smile Starts from Scratch prior to Judge Perry entering - The Entrance of all the " Guests"  Ants and etc........ 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCVALql9CJ4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sCVALql9CJ4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 30, 2010, 05:11:05 PM »

So when a jury is sequestered like that, for so long, are the alternatives sequestered as well? 

Yes.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 30, 2010, 05:11:57 PM »

Cindy and George Anthony briefly commented to reporters after Casey's hearing Friday. (04/30/10)

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.

It's real work fighting off the nausea!;   Jar looks like he has high blood pressure;  Sequestered jury brought in from Tampa, P'cola, or Tallahassee---venue Orlando is my bet. 

I'm not clear on the demographics........why does that play into jury selection?   Demographics meaning ethnicity ?  Anyone know?

I think so. I think Baez may have been hinting that a certain demographic is less likely to be able to be sequestered due to economics or whatever. One thing that worried me was when JP said the place the jury pool was coming from would not be made public until just before trial. I'm worried because, what if this unethical defense doesn't like the demographic from the place where the jury is being  picked and so leaks the information to the media? Might that cause the judge to have to pick a different jury pool location? What's to stop Bozo and co. from leaking away until a location with the "right" defense-friendly demographic comes up? I hope JP addresses this possibility with the threat of severe sanctions.
I can't imagine which demographic would be more pro kc than any other but before when he was hell bent on going to Miami with the trial it appeared that he fancied the Miami jurors would be enamored with him not kc. His ego is so big to think that although maybe he has public relations ready at the gate to smaer his ugly mug all over the place pumping up his non existent clout.  I certainly can't think of which group would naturally be sympathetic to a baby killer.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 30, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

There are two posters at WS who went to the hearing today. Casey did not turn around to her parents at all, so why Cindy mouthed I love you to Casey is beyond me. Also, it appears before the hearing started, Baez was showing Casey something on his phone, so perhaps Cindy and Casey were giving messages to each other via cell phone. I didn't see it, but that is the talk. There was also a body language person and a jury consultant there as well.

Like mother, like daughter.  Just as KC marches to a story in her own mind...so does Cindy.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 30, 2010, 05:13:50 PM »

Maybe CinCin was mouthing that to jar?          lol
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 30, 2010, 05:21:52 PM »

I can't imagine which demographic would be more pro kc than any other but before when he was hell bent on going to Miami with the trial it appeared that he fancied the Miami jurors would be enamored with him not kc. His ego is so big to think that although maybe he has public relations ready at the gate to smaer his ugly mug all over the place pumping up his non existent clout.  I certainly can't think of which group would naturally be sympathetic to a baby killer.

I was thinking something like Miami too. Baez thinks some places are more anti-LE than others. He also needs an audience to play his "first Hispanic yada-yada" role to the hilt. You are right, Baez is all about Baez, and the Godzilla of egos.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: April 30, 2010, 05:22:15 PM »

Maybe CinCin was mouthing that to jar?          lol

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »

Me too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2010, 05:27:36 PM »

LOL  Cindy says court was much more respectful today with Judge Perry!   She has no idea what respect means.  She was one who showed the most disrespect in SS's courtroom.  Surprisingly.....These people can keep on turning my stomach.

It's real work fighting off the nausea!;   Jar looks like he has high blood pressure;  Sequestered jury brought in from Tampa, P'cola, or Tallahassee---venue Orlando is my bet. 

I'm not clear on the demographics........why does that play into jury selection?   Demographics meaning ethnicity ?  Anyone know?

I think so. I think Baez may have been hinting that a certain demographic is less likely to be able to be sequestered due to economics or whatever. One thing that worried me was when JP said the place the jury pool was coming from would not be made public until just before trial. I'm worried because, what if this unethical defense doesn't like the demographic from the place where the jury is being  picked and so leaks the information to the media? Might that cause the judge to have to pick a different jury pool location? What's to stop Bozo and co. from leaking away until a location with the "right" defense-friendly demographic comes up? I hope JP addresses this possibility with the threat of severe sanctions.

If Baez does something like that he will be in severe doo doo.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2010, 05:32:15 PM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320617/index.html

Bill Shaeffer talks after the hearing

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »

Me too.

What kind of idiot (CA) mouthes I love you with a little girly wave to boot to a daughter that recently had very shameful things about your family be brought into the public? Even though the things were said in the letters months ago, they are very public now. Denial as usual or all for show? At least GA had the common sense not throw kc a kiss, these ppl. always jangle my last nerve
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2010, 05:38:50 PM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

thanks Deenie........I noticed ..the smiles, flipping the hair, pulling her shirt and fidgeting and then she stopped, watched and listened...I didn't even see her pick up the pen and doodle or what ever it is she does usually....I think she is pretending she is a major part of the legal defense team..........not the defendant

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2010, 05:40:21 PM »

Thank you for that video Deenie, that was interesting;  I've always wondered if Casey has a tumor on her left temple above her eye or is that her normal facial bone structure. I always forget to try to see if I can get a glimpse of her right side for comparison.  It's quite strange-looking, IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2010, 05:41:46 PM »

Originally Posted by Amil View Post
I was sitting in front of you. I was sitting next to the body language expert and the Anthonys came in and needed me to move over so the body language expert moved back a row. I ended up sitting next to Cindy's constant friend's husband. Cindy, George and the lady next to Cindy all wore "Caylee Marie Anthony" wristbands (white with purple letters). I sat behind KC. I was able to observe her ankle shackles. Cindy's knee was abouncin' nervously prior to the start of the hearing. Bill Sheaffer sat in front of me in the row reserved for attorneys. He and the strawberry blonde got caught up in chatting during the hearing and the bailiff had to come over and tell them to stop. While the bald news guy wasn't able to sit with the Anthonys this time, he did come up and give her a brief pat after the hearing. Cindy was doing her typical back-rubbing on George out at the elevators following the hearing. Going to the parking garage, the media reminded me of flies on poop the way they followed the Anthonys to their car. I did see KC's paddy wagon followed by a patrol car leaving the courthouse as I was leaving the parking garage. I spoke to the cameraman and he assures me that cameras will continue to be allowed in Judge Perry's courtroom. It was his opinion that the defense rolled the dice when they asked for Strickland to step down and they didn't bargain on getting Judge Perry.  (This is a post from WS, from one of the two posters that were there this morning)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.