April 30, 2024, 09:37:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 291087 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 30, 2010, 05:42:22 PM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

thanks Deenie........I noticed ..the smiles, flipping the hair, pulling her shirt and fidgeting and then she stopped, watched and listened...I didn't even see her pick up the pen and doodle or what ever it is she does usually....I think she is pretending she is a major part of the legal defense team..........not the defendant

Oh yeah!
She actually is a major part of the defense team....she is their golden goose..guess to keep the gg happy they let her hold the mike button and doodle on legal pads   lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2010, 05:52:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/23320617/index.html

Bill Shaeffer talks after the hearing

Thank you!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »

Originally Posted by Amil View Post
I was sitting in front of you. I was sitting next to the body language expert and the Anthonys came in and needed me to move over so the body language expert moved back a row. I ended up sitting next to Cindy's constant friend's husband. Cindy, George and the lady next to Cindy all wore "Caylee Marie Anthony" wristbands (white with purple letters). I sat behind KC. I was able to observe her ankle shackles. Cindy's knee was abouncin' nervously prior to the start of the hearing. Bill Sheaffer sat in front of me in the row reserved for attorneys. He and the strawberry blonde got caught up in chatting during the hearing and the bailiff had to come over and tell them to stop. While the bald news guy wasn't able to sit with the Anthonys this time, he did come up and give her a brief pat after the hearing. Cindy was doing her typical back-rubbing on George out at the elevators following the hearing. Going to the parking garage, the media reminded me of flies on poop the way they followed the Anthonys to their car. I did see KC's paddy wagon followed by a patrol car leaving the courthouse as I was leaving the parking garage. I spoke to the cameraman and he assures me that cameras will continue to be allowed in Judge Perry's courtroom. It was his opinion that the defense rolled the dice when they asked for Strickland to step down and they didn't bargain on getting Judge Perry.  (This is a post from WS, from one of the two posters that were there this morning)

Thanks.  Great tidbits.    No mention of the peculiar choice of dress by Mrs. Bustworks.  Who in the world wears a neckline that revealing to a courtroom?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: April 30, 2010, 06:01:34 PM »

I was sitting in front of you. I was sitting next to the body language expert and the Anthonys came in and needed me to move over so the body language expert moved back a row. I ended up sitting next to Cindy's constant friend's husband. Cindy, George and the lady next to Cindy all wore "Caylee Marie Anthony" wristbands (white with purple letters). I sat behind KC. I was able to observe her ankle shackles. Cindy's knee was abouncin' nervously prior to the start of the hearing. Bill Sheaffer sat in front of me in the row reserved for attorneys. He and the strawberry blonde got caught up in chatting during the hearing and the bailiff had to come over and tell them to stop. While the bald news guy wasn't able to sit with the Anthonys this time, he did come up and give her a brief pat after the hearing. Cindy was doing her typical back-rubbing on George out at the elevators following the hearing. Going to the parking garage, the media reminded me of flies on poop the way they followed the Anthonys to their car. I did see KC's paddy wagon followed by a patrol car leaving the courthouse as I was leaving the parking garage. I spoke to the cameraman and he assures me that cameras will continue to be allowed in Judge Perry's courtroom. It was his opinion that the defense rolled the dice when they asked for Strickland to step down and they didn't bargain on getting Judge Perry.  (This is a post from WS, from one of the two posters that were there this morning)

Thanks.  Great tidbits.    No mention of the peculiar choice of dress by Mrs. Bustworks.  Who in the world wears a neckline that revealing to a courtroom?   
And a shirt that George was wearing that looks like it glows in the dark?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2010, 06:05:45 PM »

Hi everyone, I just got back & settled in so I have much catching up to do.   All I saw so far was that there is a motion objecting to Judge Strickland's Order (havent read it yet), while at that temporary deficit I'm gonna make a quantum leap and say it will get them nowhere but further down the slippery slope - bad move.   I doubt highly it will have any impact on Judge Strickland personally or the case no matter how hard the defense attempts to make a soap opera out of a murder trial.

Im hearing in my ear on HLN that CJBP even wanted to push up the trial date but will be within 4-5 weeks of May 9, 2011, a budget hearing next week on - Im so looking forward to viewing this.   Wow, prosecution says one day for penalty phase, defense wants a week...what does that tell yas?   OK Ill leave it there until I read back & view the hearing for myself.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »

Thank you for that video Deenie, that was interesting;  I've always wondered if Casey has a tumor on her left temple above her eye or is that her normal facial bone structure. I always forget to try to see if I can get a glimpse of her right side for comparison.  It's quite strange-looking, IMO.
Ono - your not far off  -
Since she has gained weight - her face has changed extremely - its almost as if her temples have caved in - and her head GREW, Her Skull grew - not kidding. As if she missed something along the " growth pattern" from adolescents to Adult. She does exhibit some facial abnormality - compared to her previous (08/09) photos.  I wonder if it was due to her being underweight, under nourished, possibly using drugs...she is not the same person at all - that was once by looks. ( nothing to due with poor diet in jail) her features have changed tri-fold. jmo.   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2010, 06:11:25 PM »

thanks nrcg, interesting to get a first hand account from a non media type person

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2010, 06:13:24 PM »

Soooo....who do you think is going to crack first and get snarky or juvenile in front of JP and get a smackdown? 
I'm placing my bet on Andrea, 'cause she may be just a shade more arrogant than the rest.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 30, 2010, 06:13:32 PM »

I don't believe I have ever witnessed such a juvenile display from a group of supposed professionals, they have been stomping their collective feet when things don't go their way, they write Bozomotions that are the laughing stock of lawyers everywhere, they accidentally get an obviously soft judge kicked off the case in favor of a judge not averse to imposing the DP and to top it all off they have the gall to be offended by his honest response. I can hear Bozo now saying "yeah, I meant to get the judge kicked off the case" pfft...everyone knows he would have to be insane to want that for his client.

I think I see an "inadequate representation" down the road somewhere. 
Miki  I think you're right. With baez at the lead, IMO it's  a sure bet

It won't make any difference if she does file "inadequate representation" or not because she HIRED him and could have fired him at any point, so as a point of law that is a moot issue.

Whether a defendant will be sentenced to death typically depends more on the quality of his/her legal team than any other factor. She has an inexperienced Lawyer who has never tried a DP case and insists he is lead attorney on the case. People who are well represented at trial do not get the death penalty yet Baez seems to be making sure this is what will happen with his actions. KC has hired Baez thinking he was going to get her off because this is what he has told her. I don't believe that the client is expected to know the difference between adequate counsel and mediocre counsel paid or appointed, and I think as she is kept isolated from everyone and everything who she chose to represent her in a DP case is not a moot point. JMO

Actually it is, because Bozo is technically NOT her lead attorney, Lyons to date is listed as her lead attorney already qualified as a DP attorney.   She has a team, not one so due to that fact it would not succeed on appeal.   Also, it is so not always true that convicted felons do not receive the DP if they are well represented.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 30, 2010, 06:14:55 PM »

Ono, picture please?  I did notice kc's blouse was ironed. I think sin=sin it letter he hair grow so she be like kc..... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2010, 06:16:27 PM »

Hi everyone, I just got back & settled in so I have much catching up to do.   All I saw so far was that there is a motion objecting to Judge Strickland's Order (havent read it yet), while at that temporary deficit I'm gonna make a quantum leap and say it will get them nowhere but further down the slippery slope - bad move.   I doubt highly it will have any impact on Judge Strickland personally or the case no matter how hard the defense attempts to make a soap opera out of a murder trial.

Im hearing in my ear on HLN that CJBP even wanted to push up the trial date but will be within 4-5 weeks of May 9, 2011, a budget hearing next week on - Im so looking forward to viewing this.   Wow, prosecution says one day for penalty phase, defense wants a week...what does that tell yas?   OK Ill leave it there until I read back & view the hearing for myself.

Hurry back!;   A. L. wants plenty of drama time.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2010, 06:17:15 PM »

Capp I hope all went well for you today.  That your Family is at Peace.
Just offering you the first rendition that you may not find on any media site - the jump start of the court room http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4
Other than that you will be able to view at your leisure the rest of Court presented today on vid- within the known Florida media sites.
I was thinking of you today
Wishing at one point you were here with us - that you would open up your can of Whoop A on Bozo - You were here in Spirit!   We all await for your " Commentary" For Caylee 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 30, 2010, 06:19:07 PM »

AL's prolly getting a turbo transmission installed on the bus for penalty phase, there will be lots of going forward and backing up all over the A's   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 30, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »

Ono, picture please?  I did notice kc's blouse was ironed. I think sin=sin it letter he hair grow so she be like kc..... Monkey Devil!

Play Deenie's video---you'll get a gander-the woman sitting next to CinCin-I think she is the real estate maven.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2010, 06:27:10 PM »

I finally found a short article on the motion regarding KC's visitor log.

(Again, my apologies for causing a problem on the thread last night).

Casey defense files motion to seal jail visit records
By
Robyn Sidersky
@ April 30, 2010 5:48 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Friday to block to the release of jail visiting log records from the public.

The defense claims in the motion that "the media is constantly aware of any visits that the Defendant has." They also claim that the visits reveal the identity of any expert witnesses that may visit Casey in the jail.

Their concern is the "ability to maintain confidentiality of these visits prohibits them from being able to properly prepare her case for trial."

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-defense-files-motion-to.html

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: April 30, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »

I finally found a short article on the motion regarding KC's visitor log.

(Again, my apologies for causing a problem on the thread last night).

Casey defense files motion to seal jail visit records
By
Robyn Sidersky
@ April 30, 2010 5:48 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Friday to block to the release of jail visiting log records from the public.

The defense claims in the motion that "the media is constantly aware of any visits that the Defendant has." They also claim that the visits reveal the identity of any expert witnesses that may visit Casey in the jail.

Their concern is the "ability to maintain confidentiality of these visits prohibits them from being able to properly prepare her case for trial."

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/casey-defense-files-motion-to.html

Hmmm...wonder who they're trying to get in there?  Maybe they don't like that ppl. put together when she signs things such as the motions, they're used to doing things in a shady way, puts a cramp in their style?
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »

Play Deenie's video---you'll get a gander-the woman sitting next to CinCin-I think she is the real estate maven.

Is this the same  "Mrs. Bustworks"?

(Donna Glenn, Cox realtors)

http://www.movehomenow.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR146593/AGENTS/DETAIL/SEQ23774/1243948546.html?category_val=

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 30, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »

Soooo....who do you think is going to crack first and get snarky or juvenile in front of JP and get a smackdown? 
I'm placing my bet on Andrea, 'cause she may be just a shade more arrogant than the rest.

Well, IMO, we've already seen Baez be impolite to the judge so we can already put him under the arrogant heading!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #578 on: April 30, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »

The Video - I just posted - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCVALql9CJ4

Slore was doing her thing, playing with her hair, fixing her shirt ..all in face of the courtroom.
Smiles for BOBO - giggles - all is Well ....

Something clicked " OFF" with her when Judge Perry entered the room - to turn her into stone.
She was always one that had issues with Authority ..unfortunately I don't think she knows what Authority really means/meant until today.
Her reality was sweet,  quick and became painfully personal during these few short moments in the court this am ~ Priceless.. 
 queen Arrow Shocked

thanks Deenie........I noticed ..the smiles, flipping the hair, pulling her shirt and fidgeting and then she stopped, watched and listened...I didn't even see her pick up the pen and doodle or what ever it is she does usually....I think she is pretending she is a major part of the legal defense team..........not the defendant

Oh yeah!
She actually is a major part of the defense team....she is their golden goose..guess to keep the gg happy they let her hold the mike button and doodle on legal pads   lol
ITA - Casey does not seem to acknowledge " EVER " that she is the reason Why all parties are present ..she is so OUT there  - Yet she is not Mentally Ill - she is trained from day one by her own conditioning.  She can escape within a heart beat and fall into her dream world - Anyone that " could possibly be" IN JAIL all this time and Only think about  Boys, Toys, RV's and New BFF's ... Who does not acknowledge to anyone - let alone herself. That Caylee is was her Daughter and she is Dead.  she is not fooling anyone.
All her Letters show " She lives in Conscience World" its just not present - She is from the Date of June 16, 2008 - DREAMING about her NEW Life. She is that self indulgent that she is still Living the DREAM. And she believes in her tiny little Mind that Its still feasible.  Caylee or no Caylee she is on a mission. She is a cold, heartless, wrench of a Human Being. She even states in her letters - She is planning on Changing her Looks/hair/eye color with contacts/creating a new name - first and last. When she gets out - She wrote in her letters people will walk up to me and ask - " IS that Casey Anthony" And she said I will Laugh ..as I  keep on walking.  This B is not Crazy she is Sly as a Fox. I Loathe Her - as All do.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2010, 06:33:43 PM »

AL's prolly getting a turbo transmission installed on the bus for penalty phase, there will be lots of going forward and backing up all over the A's   

No doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.