April 30, 2024, 04:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290839 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: May 02, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/
Here’s to Aristarchy
May 1, 2010 · 135 Comments

Interesting, considering he ducked his head when Mason & Bozo shot him a look after court that day yet he speaks of cowards (I think its visible on a WFTV raw video).  Where is his scathing review of the defense....hmmm?  Casey is going to get a fair trial, more than she deserves & it doesnt matter one sip of marinade whether Dave exists or not....honestly he's gone off the rail!!  PS who stopped writing about the case, what a dolt!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: May 02, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Good video ... didn't know he asked Baez why he [ Dave ] was singled out!! ... Loved the music.

What is " Aristarchy" ????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: May 02, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

thanks trim.....ole marinadebrain is basking in his GLORY.  He WILL NOT allow any of my posts to be published........... Monkey Devil!

looks like he is trying for the BIG TIME

Marinade Dave  // May 1, 2010 at 10:54 pm

katfish – I am still looking for the second interview. Yes, I’m used to it now, but I’ve never been camera shy. Yup, there was a magazine editor following me around that morning, but I am not really at liberty to say anything right now other than it was not People magazine.

Hi Sunny--I didn't see your comment before I posted mine. Marinade Dave is an idiot.  Imagine that!  A magazine editor! Sure, Dave.  Marvel Comics?

Hi BB....I loved reading yours.....I know how alike we think!!  He LOVES saying HE was responsible for getting JS off the case.....I was reading his comments and nearly fell off the chair laughing.........now he says there are blog who write about nothing except him!  LOL

I have a message for him, but he won't allow any of my posts.............I told him it should NOT be about him............... WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???????????  Now why would he not post that

Because IT IS about him doncha know?  But his enormous ego will not allow criticism of any sort.

Yes, we do seem to think the same thoughts about a lot of things and a lot of people.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: May 02, 2010, 09:34:28 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

thanks trim.....ole marinadebrain is basking in his GLORY.  He WILL NOT allow any of my posts to be published........... Monkey Devil!

looks like he is trying for the BIG TIME

Marinade Dave  // May 1, 2010 at 10:54 pm

katfish – I am still looking for the second interview. Yes, I’m used to it now, but I’ve never been camera shy. Yup, there was a magazine editor following me around that morning, but I am not really at liberty to say anything right now other than it was not People magazine.

I bet your posts were good.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 02, 2010, 09:36:30 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Good video ... didn't know he asked Baez why he [ Dave ] was singled out!! ... Loved the music.

Hi Ono--I think "Aristarchy" is a Davism.  Maybe an aristocratic anarchist? That's an oxymoron and Dave is a plain moron.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: May 02, 2010, 09:37:34 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Hi Monkeys--Thanks for the link, Trim.

One can only wonder what "Aristarchy" means.  Does it mean Aristocracy?  Anarchy?
A couple of days ago I saw a link to a site that said "Wave" rather than "Waive."  I also think the marinade guy thinks a lot more of himself than most others do.  But there seems to be an epidemic of that surrounding this case.   Nice though for Dave to take the heat so Casey can be assured a fair trial.  What an ego. 

Yeah--that was an amazing statement he made.    lol  ~~     Well ... as my 9th grade science teacher always used to say: "Every dog has his day."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 02, 2010, 09:39:47 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

Hi Ono--I think "Aristarchy" is a Davism.  Maybe an aristocratic anarchist? That's an oxymoron and Dave is a plain moron.

You might be right---but then again, maybe he just can't spell aristocracy???  lol   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: May 02, 2010, 09:53:24 PM »

In my experience, working in POL's, narcotic meds. are never left as samples.
Depending on the narcotic category, many can't even be called into a pharmacy, one has to have a physical prescription.
Now a days, narcotics such Oxy, Roxi's, can't even be filled at Walmart, CVS, etc., because they no longer carry them.
When I need a script filled, I have to go out of my way, 4 exits on the Tpke. I make them last because they don't help me much, they keep me awake and make me itch. I just don't think there are narcotics laying around in a closet in a home health agency, so there's really no way that Casey  had access to narcotics when she visited Cindy at work as was previously suggested.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: May 02, 2010, 10:13:48 PM »

Here’s to Aristarchy

You might be right---but then again, maybe he just can't spell aristocracy???  lol   

Now there's a thought!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: May 02, 2010, 10:34:23 PM »

It's so amazing how swollen his head has become.
He thinks he's a celebrity now. It wasn't People Magazine...Gimme a break!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: May 02, 2010, 11:10:21 PM »

It's so amazing how swollen his head has become.
He thinks he's a celebrity now. It wasn't People Magazine...Gimme a break!

Nope, it was a new publication called ME

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #731 on: May 02, 2010, 11:14:04 PM »

Deenie, I agree on so many levels to your post above.

First, George & Cindy never were responsible stand up adults themselves, their dysfunction undoubtedly had an impact on their children, not that it excuses Casey or Lee's actions as they became young adults.  Personally, I am far from a sympathizer in that vain, nor ever will be.  I hear those that see the vicious cycle & say "well, what do you expect" and "they dont know any different" and I beg to differ since our society has so many opportunities for individuals to see how decent, responsible people conduct themselves such as schools, church, sports, the world on constant 24/7 news cycles, etc. etc.  In my view if young adults of this generation are no better or worse than their parents then they are choosing to be so.   Even in infancy we ALL sense the difference from right or wrong, similar to a toddler sneaking in the kitchen knowing mommy said "No, you may not have a cookie before dinner" and yet that toddler waits for mommy to turn the corner and grabs the cookie only to hide it behind its back when mommy catches the snatch... baby knew it was wrong to take the cookie.

As some may recall early on in this case, I told everyone here at SM that the very first night Cindy appeared on national TV, instantaneously I said "My God, that woman is lying her face off & is the blonde version of (unfortunately) my mother.   Suffice it to say, while keeping my humility, I am NOTHING like my mother nor will I treat people like she has unprovoked nor am I prone to anti-social behavior as a result of her & my step-father's evilness.   That may sound harsh about a parent but trust me its book worthy true, sad to say.   Instead, it made me strive to rise above it & be a better person.   Did I do it totally alone, actually no my angel on earth "Auntie" and my dear Uncle gave me everything I needed by example along with other influences I noted along the way...I chose to follow in their footsteps instead.   Ya know what, I am FAR from alone in that thought process as there are millions of children that grew up in family turmoil that did not use it as an excuse to be F-ups themselves.

As far as employment is concerned & their perception, it is just another example of them blaming others for their actions as well as refusing to overcome adversity instead of wallowing in it.   What appears clear to most is that they are anticipating living off of blood money, but I hate to burst their bubble but they arent going to make enough even with the few bites they do get to live off of for the rest of their lives.   Yet another example of their foolishness.

If the Anthonys were wise long ago, they would have stayed out of the public eye & supported their monster privately or at least less combatively.   OMG, they cant claim ignorance witnessing how the majority of the public is not buying what Casey nor they have tried to put forward.  Why they took the position to attempt to change the public's view is beyond reason considering they knew something was terribly wrong the entire month Casey was stonewalling them...perfect example Cindy's 7/3 Myspace entry.  Instead with every hostile attempt they have defended her they revealed their lies & willingness to cover up what she did.   I will never get over how they have forsaken Caylee by supporting (in my view) her killer.  I suppose it is their right as parents to still support their daughter but that is not what the public is outraged over in the slightest. 

George & Cindy will never "get it."  You're right they feel entitled even in the midst of their bad acts, they judge others yet they've never done a self-evaluation, and I'm afraid never will.   Neither of them come remotely close to living a life that one would consider worthy of feeling "above" anyone, then again in general I dont feel that anyone has a right to take that pompous attitude.   We all have our positive attributes & flaws, with a few exceptions like the Anthonys...they have no positive attributes.
Cappy I am on the phone - or otherwise I would give you my response. I thank you for being so honest. I will respond. I am in the mix of my own ucky right now... what I can't control at this moment. My heart feels yours.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #732 on: May 02, 2010, 11:37:53 PM »

Depending on the narcotic category, many can't even be called into a pharmacy, one has to have a physical prescription.
Now a days, narcotics such Oxy, Roxi's, can't even be filled at Walmart, CVS, etc., because they no longer carry them.
When I need a script filled, I have to go out of my way, 4 exits on the Tpke. I make them last because they don't help me much, they keep me awake and make me itch. I just don't think there are narcotics laying around in a closet in a home health agency, so there's really no way that Casey  had access to narcotics when she visited Cindy at work as was previously suggested.

I agree, Curly. No way will you find controlled drugs in a home health office. Some pharmacies do not carry them due to fear of robbery and they post this info for the public to see. Pharmaceutical reps no longer have access to controlled drug samples to leave for physicians as these drugs are now closely monitored. Cindy may have had controlled meds in her home but I am sure she did not obtain them from work.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 03, 2010, 12:08:22 AM »

I agree, Curly. No way will you find controlled drugs in a home health office. Some pharmacies do not carry them due to fear of robbery and they post this info for the public to see. Pharmaceutical reps no longer have access to controlled drug samples to leave for physicians as these drugs are now closely monitored. Cindy may have had controlled meds in her home but I am sure she did not obtain them from work.

Hi, Blumonkey--I just love your kitty.

Curley, I have to admit that I don't know what a Roxy is.  I know what Oxycodein is because I've had it prescribed by my dentist when I was having some extensive dental work.  I don't know if it's the same thing as Oxycontin.  This is funny because my late husband was an Orthopedic Surgeon, but I never knew anything about what was in the office in the way of drugs, if any.  I rarely take pain medication because I don't like the groggy feeling it gives me and I can't imagine enjoying that feeling.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: May 03, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »

You both are SO correct - Caylee was telling CA things which she saw and CA was tearing into KC over it. One thing which I have not seen discussed, is................. if Caylee was being drugged with ANY type of drug, (zanex, chloroform, benedyrl, others) as those things start wearing off she would be a nervous wreck and cry a lot. She would have withdrawals because small children can't take a central nervous system depressants and not have them.  

Since CA was a home health care office worker the "drug" closet in that place would have been a treasure chest for KC to get her drugs for Caylee. There were many times that it talked about KC "stopping by" her mother's office.

Many elderly and very ill patients take liquid pain and other meds and the detail men (pharmaceutical salespersons) bring in cases of their drugs and put them in the "detail closet." All of them have things like oxycotin, zanex,liquid demerol, etc. Anyone who has ever worked in a Dr.'s office knows what I am talking about.

By the time LE checked the Anthony's medicine cabinets all of those "samples" would have been LONG GONE.....

Very true, Turbo.  One thing I've wondered is about Caylee supposedly having 'tantrums' at times.  This didn't get much mention by the A's, IIRC.  If Casey had been giving Caylee some type of meds/drugs over a period of time that Caylee then became addicted to, to some degree.. would that have caused her to be irritable, one reason for having those supposed tantrums?  We've seen in so many pics of Caylee, the shadows under her eyes.  Would withdrawals between times it wasn't given to her have caused her to be tired, perhaps not being able to sleep easily without being medicated?   

Of all the pics we've seen of Caylee, the ones with deep shadows under both eyes haunts me the most.  I've always thought that with Cindy being an RN she would have (should have) noticed and been concerned about that. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: May 03, 2010, 12:54:44 AM »

When I became aware of this motion my guess was because the was she was going to be seen by either psychologist or psychiatrist..... I still think that and it looks like RH kinda agrees with that...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103541&page=4
Personally, I think he has a valid point as to any experts that were to visit her. With that said, the only relevant experts that would need to visit her would be experts in the field of psychology.
And she certainly needs to be seen by someone in the field of psychology, along with her mother 

IMO, Casey will need a whole team of experts in the field of psychology! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 03, 2010, 01:41:17 AM »

Deenie, take your time & take care of you please.   I hope everything will be okay on your end, I'll keep you in my prayers as a lay my head down for the night.  Sleep well monkeys & I'll cyas in the morning.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #737 on: May 03, 2010, 01:42:01 AM »

Capp don't leave yet. I have something to say to you Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: May 03, 2010, 01:48:30 AM »

O phew, I just caught that Deenie...Ill hang

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #739 on: May 03, 2010, 02:03:37 AM »

I often think of Why we do what we do - within Caylee's cage.

We have to admit that We will not be the defining - of the outcome of Caylee's Justice.
We are not given a wage, nor a paycheck for all our countless hours of input. We are not the Judge nor jury of Casey.
I think Why at times .. Why are we subjecting ourselves to this puzzle with a million pieces. 

And then I go back to You and others here.  Its not about the pieces or the hours or the frustrations  - its not about Being Right or Wrong. Its not about being " smarter" "wiser" or anything of the sort.
Its all about Caylee.   And You Capp have been a gift of mindful Glue within Caylee's Cage since You signed into SM.  You came aboard just a few wks after I did on SM. I remember when you were first here on SM. Was end of July/Aug of 2008 within.
I thought in the beginning you were a whipper snapper with your thoughts - Not then did I understand your background or your integrity. 
I just wanted you to know that " Your Works and Efforts " are indeed noticed and appreciated.  I look to you for answers.
Your always straight up - and concise. 
Just like a shot of  Hot Cappuccino.

I thank you and respect you
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.