May 01, 2024, 05:40:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 291633 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1740 on: May 07, 2010, 04:45:18 PM »

And we all know the murder was cruel and atrocious. So that makes 6

I agree 6. I don't understand this Joe Jordan  thing either. As it was speculated that woman " former volunteer" of TES - sorry having a brain lapse- who basically lied. She said she was at the site where Caylee was found " Caylee was not there" when she was at Blanchard Park - with everyone else. Michelle? cant think of her name. Any way that she was a Plant *Possibly by the defense/ Anthony's and Kidfinders ... she is part of the Joe Jordan testimony.  The last time in court with Judge Strickland, Baez said he was waiting for Joe Jordan ....yet he never showed. Something is very fishy about the " Joe Jordan" witness ... My brain is not working I apologize.

Thank-you for the above article. Her name is Laura B something, I can't remember her last name, sorry. I don't trust either one of them Jordan or Laura.
Laura Buchanan, thank you for jarring my memory. She was the one who said she was part of LE at one time. Yet there is not proof. She worked for FISH wildlife something. It all goes back to KFN and the Ants. Again to CA/GA. In that article, WESH just provided. snipped:  The defense specifically wants Perry to provide it access to George Anthony's grand jury testimony, as well as records from the volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch.
George is in the middle of everything.

the duhfence wants to know how much georgie boy told..........it was certainly enough to get an indictment for 1st degree murder
When George did testify he was at his weakest moments emotionally. I think he may have said enough to create " Damage" in Casey's world. Because he testified right before Caylee's Memorial. He was at that time truly missing Caylee * first time possibly. Weeks after he had his thoughts of suicide .. He is going to find himself in the hot seat ..for both sides. Not to mention adding dealings with KFN and then Cindy too. At trial I am sure he is going have to testify against Her. Since she from day one has never stopped running her mouth - and flip floppy every which way but loose ( to Media/LE/Atty's)   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1741 on: May 07, 2010, 04:50:19 PM »

The woman volunteer claims she went to Hopespring with other volunteers from TES, but not as working with TES at that moment.  She was officially a volunteer at Blanchard Park, but not officially a volunteer at Hopespring.  I believe in previous maps it has been clearly shown that TES volunteers were no where near where Caylee was found, give or take a mile or two and/or being on the wrong side of the road. IIRC
And she is tied into all the KFN people who supposedly were " searching volunteers" yet their names are all listed as part of the non-profit corporation of KFN. They all claim they do not know each other ...its all a mess of lies. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 07, 2010, 04:50:21 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I have some thoughts I'd like to share.  I watched this hearing yesterday on In Session (not live, but the recaps).  They included footage from the Mar 18 indigency hearing when all the attorney's for the defense testified that they don't have any movie/book/licensing deals.

I remember when watching that hearing live back in March, wondering why no one had the foresight to mention in that courtroom that George and Cindy Anthony had trademarked the name Caylee Marie Anthony.  That it is THEM who "own" the rights to anything Caylee.  Remember when they did that?  Before her body was found.

Why did no one - not the Judge, not the JAC, and not the State - ask if the Anthony family had any deals in the works?

For heaven's sake - that bald Jim guy that works for........it's either Good Morning America or the Today Show..can't remember which - is in the courtroom for every single hearing, with G&C.  He was even there for yesterday's hearing, with some blonde woman taking notes next to him.

Why has no one asked about what future monies are in store for the Anthony's because of any media/publishing deal they've made?

I know some of you Monkey's have a direct line to Kathi Belich, and I just thought this might be worth following up on - now that Florida taxpayers have to foot the bill for this defense.

We know that the Anthony's have put every last dime they have (and have been paid) into that defense fund.  Their house wouldn't be in foreclosure if they had been using their money for themselves.  So why were THEY not required to testify at the indigency hearing?

Hi jen......To my knowledge the 's have NOT put anything in the defense fund. they quite their jobs and sin-sin has been collecting disability (I don't know if she is still collecting it or not) I don't believe their foreclosure has anything to do with them putting any monies in a defense  fund. The A's collected, IMO, a LOT OF money from the general public at their tents and via the mail. We know georgie boy was collecting money for women..........we know they collected money from the media........we know they stopped paying their mortgage last year....we know they went on a cruise, got tattoos, georgie got earrings.  They send their murdering daughter about $100 a month on average.  I do not remember reading or hearing anything about them contributing to the defense fund..............but I am sure I have not heard and read about it all.....so please share with us if you have knowledge of them contributing....

Hi Sunny!

While I cannot find the original article with the quote, I did find a snippet of it on a blog:

ABC said its deal was negotiated with Baez, who was representing several owners of copyrighted content in the summer of 2008. Casey Anthony was later charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

And you pointed out some good examples - the A's did get donations from folks via all those tents, Kid Finders, etc.  And while Cindy has been on disability, I'm presuming Georgie boy has been receiving unemployment also?  They certainly could have paid their mortgage payments, but they didn't.  Why not?

The "Several Owners..." part of that quote regarding the deal brokered by Baez with ABC is what caught my attention.  Copyrighted material (we know G&C did that), we also know they trademarked Caylee's name.  Casey did none of that, therefore any future saleable rights belong to George and Cindy alone.

So why has there been no investigation into, and required testimony about negotiated deals with them?  That Jim guy is there for a story.  He's been with the A's since I think it was August 2008.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: May 07, 2010, 04:51:02 PM »

Mort Smith (?) interviewed Jordan with Jordan's attorney present.  Allegedly, Jordan made a tape of the conversation without the knowledge of Smith and Smith had asked it be recorded and that request was refused.  Smith is claiming Jordan's sworn testimony is substantially different than what he told him in the interview in Jordan's attorney's office.  He wants the tape of prove what Jordan said to him.  The dufense is asserting that Jordan was coerced by LE to change his testimony.  I assert LE reminded Jordan what it meant to lie under oath which the interview with Smith was not under oath.  Just my take.  Bottom line, he don't want to be shoved under the antfarm bus.

I agree Sister........the duhfence is sure burning a lot of bridges in the legal and judicial communities by their unfounded accusations.......both tight communities that will circle the wagons when attacked.  If I was JB I would be looking for a different career when this is over. can you imagine him coming before any judge and that judge NOT remembering what he did to JS?  Or any LE not remembering that he said the LE coerced a witness...............   After his statements about and actions with the media yesterday, I would not imagine any of them will have the warm and fuzzies for him either.  In simple terms, I think he is screwed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: May 07, 2010, 04:53:39 PM »

I agree 6. I don't understand this Joe Jordan  thing either. As it was speculated that woman " former volunteer" of TES - sorry having a brain lapse- who basically lied. She said she was at the site where Caylee was found " Caylee was not there" when she was at Blanchard Park - with everyone else. Michelle? cant think of her name. Any way that she was a Plant *Possibly by the defense/ Anthony's and Kidfinders ... she is part of the Joe Jordan testimony.  The last time in court with Judge Strickland, Baez said he was waiting for Joe Jordan ....yet he never showed. Something is very fishy about the " Joe Jordan" witness ... My brain is not working I apologize.

I don't understand any of the Joe Jordan stuff either, although I have wondered if he was trying to "secret super spy" Baez and catch HIM in trying to coerce something untrue out of him on that tape.  That said I feel that JJ lied to Baez regardless of why and I KNOW FOR A FACT that what he said about the search at the time he searched was passed on a while back to Mark NeJame who in turn passed it to LE.  Not sayin' how it was passed.  (Whistling whilst I stroll away) Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

ak, I am strolling with you!    an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: May 07, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Wesh just reported - http://www.wesh.com/news/23488034/detail.html

In response to all the filings after the Hearing yesterday -

Death Penalty is back on the Table -

ORLANDO, Fla. --
In responses filed with the Orange County clerk of courts on Thursday, prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case said the aggravating circumstances it will prove to obtain the death penalty for Anthony are obvious.

The filing came in response to a motion by Anthony's defense team requesting the state be compelled to outline which circumstances it's going to argue.

Under state law, there are 15 so-called aggravating circumstances. At least one of them must be proven for a defendant to receive the death penalty.

In his response, state prosecutor Jeff Ashton said nine of the 15 circumstances clearly do not apply to Casey. He then went on to point out four that he said clearly apply to the case.

They are, as written in state law:

* The capital felony involved aggravated child abuse
    * It was premeditated
    * The victim was under the age of 12
    * The defendant was the victim's parent

There are two other aggravating circumstances the state may or may not try to prove. One of them is that the defendant benefited financially from the victim's death. The other is that the alleged slaying was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he believes the state has already tipped its hand in regard to claiming Caylee's murder was especially cruel.

"It's my belief that Jeff Ashton has already put the defense and entire public on notice that he's going to try to prove that by that presentation in court about how the duct tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth and how she might have seen the eyes of her killer as she took her last breath," Hornsby said.

In a second filing, the state requested what Hornsby called a "tit for tat." Prosecutor Jeff Ashton asked that the court compel the defense to reveal the mitigating circumstances it will try to prove to argue against the death penalty.

In other filings on Thursday, Anthony's attorneys asked Judge Belvin Perry to reconsider previous rulings made by Judge Stan Strickland, who stepped down from the case in April.

The defense specifically wants Perry to provide it access to George Anthony's grand jury testimony, as well as records from the volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch.

---
Caylee  an angelic monkey

I wonder the purpose for wanting to know this? Are they asking for what the defense will argue after she's found guilty or what they're going to argue to get the D.P. off before trial?

And Hornsby bugs me. Like there aren't defense attorneys doing the "tit for tat" anywhere else. GMAB! 

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: May 07, 2010, 04:58:38 PM »

I don't understand any of the Joe Jordan stuff either, although I have wondered if he was trying to "secret super spy" Baez and catch HIM in trying to coerce something untrue out of him on that tape.  That said I feel that JJ lied to Baez regardless of why and I KNOW FOR A FACT that what he said about the search at the time he searched was passed on a while back to Mark NeJame who in turn passed it to LE.  Not sayin' how it was passed.  (Whistling whilst I stroll away) Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Hehe, MN is a really nice guy and I am so glad he is representing Tim Miller

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: May 07, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

I have some thoughts I'd like to share.  I watched this hearing yesterday on In Session (not live, but the recaps).  They included footage from the Mar 18 indigency hearing when all the attorney's for the defense testified that they don't have any movie/book/licensing deals.

I remember when watching that hearing live back in March, wondering why no one had the foresight to mention in that courtroom that George and Cindy Anthony had trademarked the name Caylee Marie Anthony.  That it is THEM who "own" the rights to anything Caylee.  Remember when they did that?  Before her body was found.

Why did no one - not the Judge, not the JAC, and not the State - ask if the Anthony family had any deals in the works?

For heaven's sake - that bald Jim guy that works for........it's either Good Morning America or the Today Show..can't remember which - is in the courtroom for every single hearing, with G&C.  He was even there for yesterday's hearing, with some blonde woman taking notes next to him.

Why has no one asked about what future monies are in store for the Anthony's because of any media/publishing deal they've made?

I know some of you Monkey's have a direct line to Kathi Belich, and I just thought this might be worth following up on - now that Florida taxpayers have to foot the bill for this defense.

We know that the Anthony's have put every last dime they have (and have been paid) into that defense fund.  Their house wouldn't be in foreclosure if they had been using their money for themselves.  So why were THEY not required to testify at the indigency hearing?

Hi jen......To my knowledge the 's have NOT put anything in the defense fund. they quite their jobs and sin-sin has been collecting disability (I don't know if she is still collecting it or not) I don't believe their foreclosure has anything to do with them putting any monies in a defense  fund. The A's collected, IMO, a LOT OF money from the general public at their tents and via the mail. We know georgie boy was collecting money for women..........we know they collected money from the media........we know they stopped paying their mortgage last year....we know they went on a cruise, got tattoos, georgie got earrings.  They send their murdering daughter about $100 a month on average.  I do not remember reading or hearing anything about them contributing to the defense fund..............but I am sure I have not heard and read about it all.....so please share with us if you have knowledge of them contributing....

Hi Sunny!

While I cannot find the original article with the quote, I did find a snippet of it on a blog:

ABC said its deal was negotiated with Baez, who was representing several owners of copyrighted content in the summer of 2008. Casey Anthony was later charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

And you pointed out some good examples - the A's did get donations from folks via all those tents, Kid Finders, etc.  And while Cindy has been on disability, I'm presuming Georgie boy has been receiving unemployment also?  They certainly could have paid their mortgage payments, but they didn't.  Why not?

The "Several Owners..." part of that quote regarding the deal brokered by Baez with ABC is what caught my attention.  Copyrighted material (we know G&C did that), we also know they trademarked Caylee's name.  Casey did none of that, therefore any future saleable rights belong to George and Cindy alone.

So why has there been no investigation into, and required testimony about negotiated deals with them?  That Jim guy is there for a story.  He's been with the A's since I think it was August 2008.

thanks Jen, I don't recall seeing that before....so you might be correct...........any monies they got for using Caylee's name might have gone to BOBO.   Please post the link to the Blog...I want to send this information to Mr. Morgan. I agree Jim L. is there for a reason and that reason will equal money for the A's!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: May 07, 2010, 05:00:04 PM »

Laura Buchanan IIRC is the woman who said she was LE from Kentucky. She called Joe Jordan a couple of times and he told her not to call him again. He states he does not know her, and did not search with her on Suburban Drive.
IIRC, the paperwork he saw when interviewed by Mortimer Smith, Joe Jordan's name was on a TES form as searching with LB at Blanchard Park. JJ says he did not search at BP.  Both Joe Jordan did their own searches on Suburban Drive, not with TES. Correct me if I have my facts wrong....I think I have senioritis today....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: May 07, 2010, 05:01:49 PM »

Hehe, MN is a really nice guy and I am so glad he is representing Tim Miller

he is, and he has scruples and morals..............he and Tim are kindred souls

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: May 07, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »

Laura Buchanan IIRC is the woman who said she was LE from Kentucky. She called Joe Jordan a couple of times and he told her not to call him again. He states he does not know her, and did not search with her on Suburban Drive.
IIRC, the paperwork he saw when interviewed by Mortimer Smith, Joe Jordan's name was on a TES form as searching with LB at Blanchard Park. JJ says he did not search at BP.  Both Joe Jordan did their own searches on Suburban Drive, not with TES. Correct me if I have my facts wrong....I think I have senioritis today....

You are correct or we both have senioritis an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: May 07, 2010, 05:04:31 PM »

In the exhibits of the Motions filed yesterday, you will find Laura's statement as well as the stuff regarding Jordan.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23477589/detail.html

thanks Sister

Rest in Peace Caylee

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: May 07, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

Hi Sunny!

thanks Jen, I don't recall seeing that before....so you might be correct...........any monies they got for using Caylee's name might have gone to BOBO.   Please post the link to the Blog...I want to send this information to Mr. Morgan. I agree Jim L. is there for a reason and that reason will equal money for the A's!

YES YES YES 

Sorry Sunny, I apologize for not being able to make that clear the first time.  Any/all use - after trademarked and copyrighting was done - of Caylee's name and/or likeness, the A's could have either received royalties for, or could sue for.  That could be quite the chunk of change lining their pockets.  And if not using that to keep their home....

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-abc-paid-200000-to-casey-anthony-and-gained-what.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+(TV+Guy)

All i did was google "Baez brokered deal abc" and it led me to several blogs who were talking about it at the time.  I'm sure the original article with that quote could be found that way.

I say there is still a lot to answer for regarding monies available to pay for the defense - rather than taxpayers doing so.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: May 07, 2010, 05:05:59 PM »

Wouldn't Bozo have had to have Cindy and George in his accounting documents if they contributed to KC's defense fund?
Wasn't he supposed to give detailed accounting figures to Judge Strickland the day after the indigent hearing?
That's not to say Bozo fessed up to money he may or may not have received from the Ants.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1754 on: May 07, 2010, 05:07:20 PM »

In regards to Caylee's photo's and home videos. I was thinking about this yesterday.
I wonder if Cindy and George " handed them all over without forethought" when they saw those dollar signs keep getting larger by the highest bidder ..

Did they give all the originals away? Did they think first and have copies made ? Give away the copies and keep the originals? Because their so callous and " jumping the gun " at all times. That is why I ask. They didn't find it unreasonable to do what they did with Caylee's ashes. God knows truly where " all " Little Caylee's ashes truly are.

I know they made copies of some, they would have to for future use " Sales" - gag me.
I wonder though how many they just callously handed over .. "originals". I can so see them doing it.  I watched the movie " The Lovely Bones" last weekend. What a insightful movie. I want to watch it again. Suzie Salmon says that she wants to be a photographer when she grows up. She says taking photos are capturing a piece/moment of time that will never be repeated. 

I don't think the Anthony's value anything but money. I wonder how much freedom costs to them? *not Casey, but their individual freedom - We will see them CA/GA/LA - at their finest showdown. They are going to eat each other alive - verbally and emotionally.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: May 07, 2010, 05:09:45 PM »

Wouldn't Bozo have had to have Cindy and George in his accounting documents if they contributed to KC's defense fund?
Wasn't he supposed to give detailed accounting figures to Judge Strickland the day after the indigent hearing?
That's not to say Bozo fessed up to money he may or may not have received from the Ants.

Monkey Devil!  Surely you don't think he's forthright and honest about money - while claiming to work for zilch, do you?  Remember, in that March indigency hearing, the atty's agreed to disclose if any deals were being/had been negotiated.  Then they went into that back room for a pow wow.  Why the need to do that, if they were all being up front and honest?  Why the need to get behind closed doors for all of them to simply state "No, your Honor, I have not negotiated any deal with any media for any monies".

No, I think they were keeping their fingers and toes crossed that no one in that courtroom would think to call the A's to the stand.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1756 on: May 07, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Bobo probably has within his accounting two sets of books. One he keeps at the office. One he keeps disclosed.  I don't trust him for one red second. He is who he is. He is Jose Baez. He made be a oaf in court. But he too knows the law and how to get around it.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: May 07, 2010, 05:14:38 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Surely you don't think he's forthright and honest about money - while claiming to work for zilch, do you?  Remember, in that March indigency hearing, the atty's agreed to disclose if any deals were being/had been negotiated.  Then they went into that back room for a pow wow.  Why the need to do that, if they were all being up front and honest?  Why the need to get behind closed doors for all of them to simply state "No, your Honor, I have not negotiated any deal with any media for any monies".

No, I think they were keeping their fingers and toes crossed that no one in that courtroom would think to call the A's to the stand.

Ok, I had a moment of weakness and gave BOZO the benefit of doubt.......won't happen again!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: May 07, 2010, 05:22:51 PM »

Just thought these might deserve another look-see:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597996#msg597996

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4278.msg597993#msg597993

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1759 on: May 07, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

Cindy Cindy Cindy ( Nov 2008 )

*WKMG-Channel 6 is offering a tour of the Anthony home at 11 p.m. Tuesday. The Anthonys invited reporter Jessica D’Onofrio  to look at their home. "We went room by room in that house," D’Onofrio said. Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey and grandparents of missing Caylee, "talked about a potential book they plan to write in the future," D’Onofrio said. WFTV-Channel 9 reported last week that Cindy might write a book, then she nixed that idea in an interview with WESH-Channel 2. So the book is back on? It’s this confusing or what?
The grandparents say they are "more frustrated than ever" by the investigation, D’Onofrio said.
Cindy told WKMG: "George and I and Casey and Lee will walk up to our maker and not have any problems going into the gates of heaven, because we have not done anything wrong." 
In sweeps month, the Anthonys are big business.
*At noon Tuesday, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported that Jose Baez, Anthony’s lawyer, was on the prosecution’s witness list. WFTV anchor Barbara West previewed the news as "a big development."

WESH-Channel 2 later reported that the state made "a big mistake" in listing Baez.
*WESH offered dramatic footage of well-known attorney John Morgan answering Cindy Anthony. She has called Morgan "an ambulance chaser." He is representing a woman who is suing Casey Anthony; the woman says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony wrongly named her as the baby sitter to missing Caylee.

Morgan’s response to Cindy Anthony: "Be careful when she calls me an ambulance chaser. Because she may have repeated this same slander, and she may find the ambulance chaser turning his Howitzer in a different direction, and it may be in her direction."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.