April 30, 2024, 02:43:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #161 4/28/10 - 5/10/10  (Read 290730 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: May 07, 2010, 05:35:31 PM »

Because Dr. G was unable to establish the COD, I'm not sure that the state can prove her death was "cruel". They can certainly insinuate that it was, and because of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and skull, we can go a step further and assume that she died by suffocation at the hands of Casey Anthony. They only have to meet one standard, so I doubt it matters to them which one will apply.

As far as the A's...I don't see them supporting the notion that Casey's home life was abusive, sexually, physically, verbally or otherwise. Their quest was to show the world what an idyllic, wonderful, supportive family she was from. They are obviously lunatics, but I think that would be "over the line" even for them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: May 07, 2010, 05:37:43 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

Cindy Cindy Cindy ( Nov 2008 )

*WKMG-Channel 6 is offering a tour of the Anthony home at 11 p.m. Tuesday. The Anthonys invited reporter Jessica D’Onofrio  to look at their home. "We went room by room in that house," D’Onofrio said. Cindy and George Anthony, parents of Casey and grandparents of missing Caylee, "talked about a potential book they plan to write in the future," D’Onofrio said. WFTV-Channel 9 reported last week that Cindy might write a book, then she nixed that idea in an interview with WESH-Channel 2. So the book is back on? It’s this confusing or what?
The grandparents say they are "more frustrated than ever" by the investigation, D’Onofrio said.
Cindy told WKMG: "George and I and Casey and Lee will walk up to our maker and not have any problems going into the gates of heaven, because we have not done anything wrong." 
In sweeps month, the Anthonys are big business.
*At noon Tuesday, WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported that Jose Baez, Anthony’s lawyer, was on the prosecution’s witness list. WFTV anchor Barbara West previewed the news as "a big development."

WESH-Channel 2 later reported that the state made "a big mistake" in listing Baez.
*WESH offered dramatic footage of well-known attorney John Morgan answering Cindy Anthony. She has called Morgan "an ambulance chaser." He is representing a woman who is suing Casey Anthony; the woman says her life was ruined when Casey Anthony wrongly named her as the baby sitter to missing Caylee.

Morgan’s response to Cindy Anthony: "Be careful when she calls me an ambulance chaser. Because she may have repeated this same slander, and she may find the ambulance chaser turning his Howitzer in a different direction, and it may be in her direction."

I love me some Mr Morgan..

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: May 07, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »

ak, hint please....I am still trying to find the information regarding the A's trademarking Caylee's name and all I have found so far is a trademeark for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: May 07, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »

ak, hint please....I am still trying to find the information regarding the A's trademarking Caylee's name and all I have found so far is a trademeark for the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation

So sorry Sunny, I have a bad habit of getting stuck on a point that bothers me while others move on.  LOL, that was still about where and when JJ searched.  I got into a tiff with him early on and cannot seem to move on.  Ignore me!!  Just call me unable to see the forest for the trees.  I try, but I always seem to be behind!!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: May 07, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »

Sunny, I don't think they trademarked the name, just the foundation.  It is difficult to trademark a surname, unless of course it is connected with a product, such as JLo or Madonna.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is difficult.  JMO

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: May 07, 2010, 06:21:51 PM »

Casey writes in one of her letters from jail that her Mother has trademarked Caylee's name and talked about doing the same with her name, and is planning on writing a book...
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/040610-casey-anthony
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1766 on: May 07, 2010, 06:23:11 PM »

So sorry Sunny, I have a bad habit of getting stuck on a point that bothers me while others move on.  LOL, that was still about where and when JJ searched.  I got into a tiff with him early on and cannot seem to move on.  Ignore me!!  Just call me unable to see the forest for the trees.  I try, but I always seem to be behind!!!
What do you think about Jordan? I can't put my finger on it, but he seems to try to make himself more important then he actually is.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: May 07, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »

Because Dr. G was unable to establish the COD, I'm not sure that the state can prove her death was "cruel". They can certainly insinuate that it was, and because of the duct tape around Caylee's mouth and skull, we can go a step further and assume that she died by suffocation at the hands of Casey Anthony. They only have to meet one standard, so I doubt it matters to them which one will apply.

As far as the A's...I don't see them supporting the notion that Casey's home life was abusive, sexually, physically, verbally or otherwise. Their quest was to show the world what an idyllic, wonderful, supportive family she was from. They are obviously lunatics, but I think that would be "over the line" even for them.

Hi Curly.....I agree re: the A's..........they will never go for taking the blame for KC being a murderer.  I think a jury is going to look at the duct tape as cruel and will not be able to get past it...the can be no reason, no excuse..the duct tape will be the key, that along with not reporting Catlee missing until FORCED to, that gets her a guilty verdict.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: May 07, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

ak, if you go on the wftv site -- there are transcripts of JJordan's interviews.  Sorry I don't know how to bring them forward, but they are enlightening, particularly as he talks about Laura working for bozo.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22918297/detail.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: May 07, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »

ak....years ago it was a jole on Natalee's thread about me always being pages and pages behind........I'll join you with JJ cause
I can't find anything else about the copywriting...it was the name of the foundation as far as I can find out....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: May 07, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

Sunny, I don't think they trademarked the name, just the foundation.  It is difficult to trademark a surname, unless of course it is connected with a product, such as JLo or Madonna.  I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is difficult.  JMO

thanks Sister, that is what I have come up with as well

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: May 07, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »

Casey writes in one of her letters from jail that her Mother has trademarked Caylee's name and talked about doing the same with her name, and is planning on writing a book...

Thanks Western, I did a search and could not find where the name was registered.  Did find the foundation.  But, my research skills are not the greatest.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: May 07, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

What do you think about Jordan? I can't put my finger on it, but he seems to try to make himself more important then he actually is.

I do feel that he just, like so many other people, tried to insert himself where he did not belong.  He told Baez and company one thing about where he searched and recorded the conversation, then told LE something else.  By his own admission here on this forum he said that so many people missed finding Caylee and it was understandable considering the conditions of the area.  What I don't know is why he taped the convo.  Was he trying to catch Baez in trying to coerce something out of him(that maybe the area wasn't searched thoroughly, or that Caylee wasn't actually there)  That I do not know and I think is the ten thousand dollar question.  I was really upset because I felt he was telling things about TES that he wasn't supposed to when he posted here.  If you look back it seems like he was running all around Orlando picking up every piece of garbage possible and trying to link it to Caylee.  Remember all those items from Blanchard Park?  The polka dot undies, etc....  While it is great that people were out searching, some seemed to hinder and were asked to stop privately searching.  My opinion only....

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: May 07, 2010, 06:46:08 PM »

ak, if you go on the wftv site -- there are transcripts of JJordan's interviews.  Sorry I don't know how to bring them forward, but they are enlightening, particularly as he talks about Laura working for bozo.

Thanks Sister, that is what got me really irritated with the whole JJ thing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: May 07, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »

Hi WO and thank you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: May 07, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »

Thanks Sister, that is what got me really irritated with the whole JJ thing

Yes, in the interview is sounds like he is saying he was being asked to falsify search reports.  I think he wanted to be important and got in wayyyyyy over his head really fast.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: May 07, 2010, 06:51:48 PM »

ak....years ago it was a jole on Natalee's thread about me always being pages and pages behind........I'll join you with JJ cause
I can't find anything else about the copywriting...it was the name of the foundation as far as I can find out....

While I joined when Caylee went missing, I started reading when Natalee did.  I got behind and never did catch up with Natalee's thread.  God Bless our missing and murdered.  That is why I am here.

On the copy write...I think it is nearly impossible to copy write a name.  Haven't movie stars gone round and round about this??  Some names can be like Lucy, while Lindsey Lohan has not been able to?????

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1777 on: May 07, 2010, 06:55:24 PM »

I'm in and out this afternoon, so I am sorry this is a little late for when we were discussing it......The article someone posted several pages back about Dr Lee working pro bono....could someone who has Kathi Belich's ear send that to her? I think that might be interesting to a few folks....especially the tax payers of Fla.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: May 07, 2010, 07:34:05 PM »

I'm in and out this afternoon, so I am sorry this is a little late for when we were discussing it......The article someone posted several pages back about Dr Lee working pro bono....could someone who has Kathi Belich's ear send that to her? I think that might be interesting to a few folks....especially the tax payers of Fla.

I sent it to her yesterday.  I also sent it to the Orlando Sentinel journalist that covered the case yesterday.  I sent her the link to the NG show where Dr HLee announced he was working Pro Bono, and now Baez is trying to claim fees for him, but she just wrote back that maybe Dr HLee had changed his mind....   I thought that was odd, but -      I think it more likely that Baez either doesn't know what he's doing or is trying to claim fees that will never reach Dr H Lee.....!X
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: May 07, 2010, 07:35:30 PM »

BTW_ The Sentinel Journalist was a Sarah Lundy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.