May 29, 2024, 06:36:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arley Earhart, 16, Missing Since Jan 5, 2007 in PA(HOME SAFE)  (Read 12394 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 06:56:07 PM »

Missing Derry teen home in good health

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_495457.html

A Derry Area High School student missing since Jan. 5 dyed her hair and lived with a Greensburg couple, but that's all she would say about her nearly seven-week disappearance.

Arley Earhart returned home Tuesday night and was questioned by Latrobe police on Wednesday, said police Chief Charles E. Huska. Although she attends school in Derry Area, Earhart was living in Latrobe with her grandmother when she disappeared from outside a convenience store across the street from the high school along Route 982.

Code:
"She's safe. Everybody's obviously relieved," he said. "My understanding is she was always local. I don't know where she was or who she was staying with. They have to work on whatever issues they need to work on as a family." 

"She did dye her hair," McCleary said. "She was with a couple. I don't know if they were married or not. I don't think she wants to get anyone in trouble, because this couple helped her."

"She said she just felt under a lot of pressure and needed time to think," McCleary said.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »

Glad to hear she's home.  Hopefully, the support she needs will be provided to her.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.