April 18, 2024, 09:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I'm a new member...  (Read 3038 times)
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« on: April 11, 2010, 10:34:09 PM »

Hi,
I just joined Scared Monkeys Forum, and no, I'm not trying to get information or any of the other stuff (crap) various people have attempted to do.

The reason I joined is to let you know that me, and I'm sure, many more, have followed this case from the beginning, and have not been able to offer too much, due to  schedules, whatever,  but kept watching this from Day 1.  I check this forum every day on my lunch hour at work and from what I can see not ONE day has gone by without a mention of Natalee!  This speaks volumes!!

Thank you,
Rosenut

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:02:02 AM »

Welcome Rosenut!  Nice to have you here at SM.  As you probably know from reading the forum, most of our Natalee Holloway discussion goes on in the case discussion thread.  We look forward to seeing you post your ideas.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7221.msg1109210#new
Rosenut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 11:33:39 AM »

Hi Klaas,
Can you tell I'm a newbie?  I thought I WAS on Natalee Holloway forum - where am I?

Could you please move this to the proper place?  I just wanted to say a few words to the members who have done so much...

Thanks!
Rosenut
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 10:46:13 AM »

Hi Klaas,
Can you tell I'm a newbie?  I thought I WAS on Natalee Holloway forum - where am I?

Could you please move this to the proper place?  I just wanted to say a few words to the members who have done so much...

Thanks!
Rosenut

The link is above for you to post.  I'm not going to move anything YOU can post for yourself. 

If you have been reading and following this forum for so long you should KNOW where to post   Just saying 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.